We are going to impart to you the answers to the absolute most basic quests by enthusiasts and aficionados of AR Rahman like What is AR Rahman Whatsapp number? What is AR Rahman Phone number? What is AR Rahman Contact Number? What is AR Rahman personal whatsapp number How to meet AR Rahman? What is AR Rahman Personal Mobile Number What is AR Rahman office address ? Who is AR Rahman’s Girlfriend? Who is AR Rahman’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with AR Rahman Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about AR Rahman Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is AR Rahman?
Allah Rakha Rahman (A.R. Rahman) brought into the world as A.S. Dileep Kumar is an Indian film writer, record maker, artist and vocalist. His film scoring profession started in the mid 1990s. He has won thirteen Filmfare Awards, four National Film Awards, a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe and two Academy Awards. He has likewise been assigned for two Grammy Awards.
Working in India’s different entertainment worlds, global film and theater, by 2003, Rahman, in a vocation crossing more than multi decade, has sold in excess of 100 million records of his film scores and soundtracks around the world, and sold more than 200 million tapes, making him one of the world’s unsurpassed top selling recording specialists.
Time magazine has alluded to him as the “Mozart of Madras” and a few Tamil observers have authored him the moniker Isai Puyal. In 2009, the Time magazine set Rahman in the Time 100 rundown of ‘World’s Most Influential People’.
Check out below for AR Rahman Phone Number.
AR Rahman Wiki/Biography – AR Rahman Phone Number
A.R. Rahman was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India to a musically affluent Mudaliar Tamil family. His father R.K. Shekhar was a Chennai-based composer and conductor for Malayalam films. Rahman lost his father at a young age and his family rented out musical equipment as a source of income. He was raised by his mother Kareema Beegum (Kashturi) and she passed away on December 28th, 2020.
During these formative years, Rahman served as a keyboard player and an arranger in bands such as “Roots”, with childhood friend and percussionist Sivamani, John Anthony, Suresh Peters, JoJo and Raja. Rahman is the founder of the Chennai-based rock group, “Nemesis Avenue”.
He played the keyboard and piano, the synthesizer, the harmonium and the guitar. His curiosity in the synthesizer, in particular increased because, he says, it was the “ideal combination of music and technology”.
He began early training in music under Master Dhanraj. At the age of 11, he joined, as a keyboardist, the troupe of Ilaiyaraaja, one of many composers to whom musical instruments belonging to Rahman’s father were rented.
Rahman later played in the orchestra of M. S. Viswanathan Ramesh Naidu and Raj Koti, accompanied Zakir Hussain, Kunnakudi Vaidyanathan and L. Shankar on world tours and obtained a scholarship to the Trinity College of Music where he graduated with a degree in Western classical music.
|Real Name||A. S. Dileep Kumar|
|Date of Birth||06 – 01 – 1967|
|Age||54 (as in 2021)|
|School||Padma Seshadri Bal Bhavan|
|College|| Madras Christian College|
Trinity College of Music
|Instructive Qualifications||Degree in Western Classical Music|
AR Rahman Career – AR Rahman Phone Number
A.R. Rahman was brought into the world in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India to a musically princely Mudaliar Tamil family. His dad R.K. Shekhar was a Chennai-based author and conductor for Malayalam films. Rahman lost his dad at a youthful age and his family leased melodic hardware as a kind of revenue. He was raised by his mom Kareema Beegum (Kashturi) and she died on December 28th, 2020.
During these early stages, Rahman filled in as a console player and an arranger in groups, for example, “Roots”, with beloved companion and percussionist Sivamani, John Anthony, Suresh Peters, JoJo and Raja. Rahman is the originator of the Chennai-based stone gathering, “Enemy Avenue”.
He played the console and piano, the synthesizer, the harmonium and the guitar. His interest in the synthesizer, specifically expanded on the grounds that, he says, it was the “ideal blend of music and innovation”.
He started early preparing in music under Master Dhanraj. At 11 years old, he joined, as a keyboardist, the group of Ilaiyaraaja, one of numerous arrangers to whom instruments having a place with Rahman’s dad were leased.
Rahman later played in the ensemble of M. S. Viswanathan Ramesh Naidu and Raj Koti, went with Zakir Hussain, Kunnakudi Vaidyanathan and L. Shankar on world visits and acquired a grant to the Trinity College of Music where he graduated with a degree in Western traditional music.
In 1992, Rahman started his own music recording and blending studio connected to the terrace of his home called the Panchathan Record Inn, which was formed into India’s most progressive account studio.
He at first formed music jingles for ads, Indian Television stations and music scores in narratives, among different ventures. In 1992, he was drawn closer by movie chief Mani Ratnam to make the score and soundtrack for Ratnam’s Tamil film Roja.
Roja’s score met with high deals and approval, in its unique and named variants, achieving a stamped change in film music at that point, and Rahman followed this with fruitful scores for Tamil–language movies of the Chennai entertainment world including Ratnam’s politically charged Bombay, the urbanite Kadhalan, Bharathiraaja’s Karuththamma, the saxophonic two part harmony, Indira, and the lighthearted comedies Mr. Romeo and Love Birds, which acquired him extensive notification.
Numerous effective scores for films including Dil Se and the percussive Taal followed. Sufi enchantment shaped the premise of Chaiyya for the previous and the structure “Zikr” from his score of the film Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero for which he made enormous symphonic and choral courses of action.
In 2006, Rahman dispatched his own music mark, KM Music. Its first delivery was his score to the film Sillunu Oru Kaadhal. In 2008, he scored the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack, for which he won a Golden Globe and two Academy Awards, turning into the primary Indian resident to do as such. In the United States, the soundtrack bested the Dance/Electronic Albums graph and arrived at #4 on the Billboard 200 outline. The tune “Jai Ho” came to #2 on the Eurochart Hot 100 Singles and #15 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
Rahman is engaged with different worthy missions. In 2004, he was selected as the Global Ambassador of the Stop TB Partnership, a task by WHO. He has shown backing to good cause including Save the Children, India, and worked with Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam for his melody “Indian Ocean”.
The tune included a console player Magne Furuholmen and Travis drummer, Neil Primrose. The returns of the melody went towards aiding vagrants in Banda Aceh, one of the spaces most exceedingly terrible influenced by the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami. He delivered the single “We Can Make It Better” by Don Asian close by Mukhtar Sahota.
In 2008, Rahman opened his KM Music Conservatory joined forces with Audio Media Education office to mentor and prepare hopeful performers in vocals, instruments, music innovation and sound plan. The center – with transcendent artists on its board and a recently established ensemble symphony – is situated close to his studio in Kodambakkam, Chennai, offering courses at Beginners, Foundation and Diploma level.
Rahman made the signature music for a short film for The Banyan in 2006, in guide of dejected ladies in Chennai. In 2008, Rahman, alongside percussionist Sivamani made a tune named “Jiya Se Jiya”, roused by the Free Hugs Campaign and advanced it through a video shot in different urban communities in India.
AR Rahman Family
A. R. Rahman is the child of R. K. Shekhar, who was a music writer. His mom is Kareema Beegum, prior Kasturi Shekhar.
He has three sisters, A. R. Reihana, Fathima Rafiq, and Ishrath Qadri. In 1989, he, alongside his family, changed over to Islam from Hinduism; not long after his sister got help from her extreme ailment.
Rahman is the uncle of writer G. V. Prakash Kumar, who is the child of Rahman’s senior sister, A. R. Reihana.
He is exceptionally given to his mom. During the Oscar Award, he offered her a recognition saying: “There is a Hindi exchange ‘mere pass ma hai’ which means regardless of whether I have nothing I have my mom here.”
As per them, it was all a direct result of the favors of a Pir Qadri called Sheik Abdul Qadir Jeelani.
|Dad||R. K. Shekhar|
|Siblings: Sister –||R. Reihana, Fathima Rafiq, and Ishrath Qadri|
AR Rahman Relationships and Maritial Status
He got married to Saira Banu. It was an orchestrated wedding collusion. He and Saira have two delightful girls named, Khatija, Rahima and a child, Ameen.
| Saira Banu|
A. R. Reihana, Fathima Rafiq, Ishrath Qadri
AR Rahman Controversies
- A fatwa or periphery was given against him for making music out of biopic on Prophet Muhammad, called “Muhammad: The Messenger of God.”
- He said that he was not getting more work in Bollywood since he accepted a “entire group” in the business was keeping that from occurring. A couple of days after this remark exploded on the web, Rahman recognized the help that was coming his direction and reacted with astute lines. “Lost Money returns, distinction returns, yet the burned through ideal a great time won’t ever returned. Harmony! Lets proceed onward. We have more prominent activities,” he tweeted.
- AR Rahman a couple of days back went to an occasion for the sound dispatch of his lady creation ’99 Songs’ film in Chennai. He imparted the stage to lead entertainer and debutante Ehan Bhatt. The anchor invited Rahman in Tamil and afterward changed to Hindi when she presented Ehan Bhatt. Notwithstanding, the writer interfered with her in the middle and asked, “Hindi”? furthermore, strolled off the stage. The music maestro at that point asked the anchor, “Didn’t I inquire as to whether you talk in Tamil or not?” The anchor answered that she talked in Hindi just to cause Ehan to feel welcome. Incredibly, Rahman snickered and said that he was just kidding. After this, the video circulated around the web and Rahman even got savaged on the web.
AR Rahman body measurement
|Height (approx.)||5’ 5”|
|Weight (approx.)||70 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||– –|
AR Rahman net worth – AR Rahman Phone Number
The Net worth of Rahman Sir is assessed to associate with 24 Million USD, which in Indian Currency is around 178 Crore Indian Rupee. He charges a gigantic 9 Crore for each film compensation. He is viewed as the most bankable artist in the Bollywood business and his total assets is probably going to take an immense climb in the coming years. With such a lot of abundance Rahman Sir doesn’t avoid his obligations, he is among the most noteworthy citizens in the country. He charges an enormous 1-2 Crore for a one-hour long execution. He additionally performs different live show shows for a noble cause.
AR Rahman Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
AR Rahman Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||5.2 Million|
|Facebook page||A.R. Rahman|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||24 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||23.7 Million|
AR Rahman Facts – AR Rahman Phone Number
- Rahman was referred to before known as A. S. Dileep Kumar before he changed over from Hinduism to Islam.
- He had a troublesome youth as his dad passed on when he was 9 years of age, leaving him as the sole acquiring wellspring of his family. At first, he used to play his dad’s console to bring in cash.
- He scored 62% in his board tests.
- He tried to be a PC engineer.
- Following the strides of his dad, he incepted his initial preparing in music from Master Dhanraj.
- His first compensation was 50 (INR) for working a stereo.
- From 1984-88, he was essential for the band called Roots”. During this period, he additionally played console for 10 – 12 Kannada films.
- Afterward, he turned out to be essential for a musical crew called “Adversary Avenue”, where he filled in as maker arranger and furthermore performed for a show ‘Jive live’.
- In 1987, he began creating short tunes for promotion advertisements, first among them was Alwyn’s new stylish scope of watches. Furthermore, in the range of 5 years, he made around 300 out of them.
- In 1989, he and his family changed over to Islam from Hinduism after his sister got a handle on supernatural alleviation of her serious disease from the gifts of a Pir Qadri called Sheik Abdul Qadir Jeelani.
- In 1991, he met a maker, Sharada Trilok, who acquainted him with her cousin, Mani Ratnam who got so much intrigued with his presentation, that he gave him a leap forward in the film Roja (1992). In 2005, a similar melody was recorded among TIME’s “10 Best Soundtracks” ever.
- Not very many individuals realize that the main film for which he formed music was Mohanlal starrer Yodha (1992), a Malayalam film.
- By 2004, he was among the world’s unequaled top-selling recording craftsmen, as till at that point, he sold very nearly 200 million tapes and 150 million chronicles of his soundtracks.
- Despite the fact that he loves to make music out of all sexual orientations, however heartfelt is his top pick.
- In 2008, he established KM College of Music and Technology in Chennai, which was introduced by Mukesh Ambani.
- His Oscar Award-winning tune “Jai Ho” was at first created for the Bollywood film Yuvvraaj (2008), yet it later turned into a piece of Slumdog Millionaire (2008).
- In 2012, he had gotten a Christmas card and a supper greeting from Barack Obama, the then President of the United States at the White House.
- He shares his birthday (6 January) with his child, Ameen.
- He is a worldwide minister of the WHO’s “Stop TB Partnership” and furthermore upholds “Save the Child” in India.
- In 2013, a road was named in his honor in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
- In contrast to different artists, he loves making music around evening time.
- His most loved raaga is ‘Sindhu Bhairavi’.
- Alongside movie producer Shekhar Kapoor, he has dispatched an online media stage called “Qyuki”, to feature the crude ability in India.
- On 20 January 2017, he alongside individuals from the Nadigar Sangam noticed a one-day quick to help individuals of Tamil Nadu challenging the restriction on Jallikattu ( a bull-restraining occasion).
- In January 2018, he turned into the first-since forever brand minister of Sikkim.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would be appreciative in the event that you would consider imparting this article to your companions and perusing other incredible substance that we have.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.