We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of ASAP Rocky like What is ASAP Rocky WhatsApp number? What is ASAP Rocky Phone number? What is ASAP Rocky Contact Number? What is ASAP Rocky personal WhatsApp number How to meet ASAP Rocky? What is ASAP Rocky Personal Mobile Number What is ASAP Rocky office address ? Who is ASAP Rocky’s Girlfriend? Who is ASAP Rocky’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with ASAP Rocky Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about ASAP Rocky Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is ASAP Rocky?
Rakim Mayers, better known by his stage name ASAP Rocky, is a rapper and songwriter from the United States. After joining the hip-hop group A$AP Mob, he took the stage name ASAP Rocky. Rakim is one half of the Eric B. & Rakim hip-hop combo, and he is named after him. Rocky has gone a long way from being a poor kid growing up in a crime-ridden neighbourhood to being a famous rapper.
He had a difficult upbringing, spending much of it in camps with his mother and sister. His elder brother’s sudden death prompted him to focus on his music and eventually receive attention for his rapping abilities. His debut track, “Peso,” was pirated online and received airplay on New York’s Hot 97 radio station. ‘At. Long. Last. A$AP,’ his second album, debuted at number one on the Billboard charts. Rocky is also recognised for his distinct sense of style, brawls, and rumoured relationships with a number of well-known female celebrities.
Check out below for ASAP Rocky Phone Number.
ASAP Rocky Wiki/Biography – ASAP Rocky Phone Number
Rakim Mayers was born in Harlem, New York City, on October 3, 1988. His father is from Barbados, while his mother is from the United States. Erika B. Mayers, his older sister, is his only sibling. Rocky began rapping at the age of nine years old. He used to rap with his elder brother, who had his hair in French braids at the time, which Rocky subsequently adopted.
Rocky’s father was arrested for trafficking narcotics when he was 12 years old. In 2012, his father passed away. Ricky, his older brother, was murdered by a competing drug dealer when he was 13 years old. Rocky was inspired to concentrate harder on his music as a result of this sad occurrence. To sustain his family while they travelled around homeless shelters, he turned to drug pedalling. In 2004, he was caught for narcotics trafficking and sentenced to two weeks in jail. He initially met future rapper ‘Casanova’ while incarcerated.
|Real Name||Rakim Mayers|
|Date of Birth||03 – 10 – 1988|
|Age||32 (as in 2021)|
|Birthplace|| Harlem, New York City|
ASAP Rocky Career – ASAP Rocky Phone Number
When it comes to Rocky’s professional existence, he has been rapping since he was a teenager, owing to his elder brother’s influence. In 2007, he became a member of the Harlem-based collective ‘ASAP Mob,’ and acquired the name ‘ASAP.’ His first track, “Purple Swag,” was released in July 2011 and soon became a rap sensation in New York City.
His song “Peso” was released online in August 2011 and soon became a success on the popular Hot 97 radio station in New York. On the other hand, the enormous popularity of ‘Purple Swag’ has already gotten him noticed by record labels. He released the mixtape “Live. Love.” after securing a $3 million deal with RCA Records and Polo Grounds Music. A$AP.’ As part of the deal, he started the label A$AP Worldwide. if at all feasible Rocky performed at the Pitchfork Music Festival in July 2012. He eventually included a celebrity rap on Rihanna’s “Cockiness (Love It)” at the MTV Video Music Awards later that year.
His debut album, “Long Live Asap,” was published in January 2013 and went on to sell 3 million copies in the United States, as well as reaching number eight on the Billboard 100 list. The album features Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, 2 Chainz, Florence Welch, A$AP Ferg, and Santigold, among others. Rocky started his own clothing brand, A$AP, in 2013, in collaboration with designer Raf Simons. He secured a deal with William Morris Endeavor in 2014 for national prominence.
He had a cameo role in the comedy-drama “Dope” in 2014. The picture premiered at the Sundance Film Festival the following year before being released in cinemas on June 12th. ASAP Rocky released the short album “Flacko Jodye Season” on the night of his 26th birthday. Juicy J, a rapper, provided extra vocals to the track. He released his second album, “At.Long.Last.A$AP,” in May 2015. The CD was supposed to be released a few weeks before the actual event, but owing to an online leak, Rocky had to shift the release date ahead a week. This time, he worked alongside Kanye West, Mark Ronson, MIA, and Future.
He worked with renowned musician ‘Rod Stewart’ on the song ‘Everyday.’ ‘At. For. A. Long. Time.’ Despite receiving great reviews, ‘Last. A$AP’ arrived at the top of the Billboard 200. The album sold 116,000 copies in the United States and 11,000 copies in Canada, making it his second consecutive commercial release. Rocky collaborated with Guess in 2016 to revive the brand’s ’90s clothing, which he wore when he was younger. He collaborated with Alicia Keys on the song “Blended Family (What You Do for Love)” from her album “Here” later that year. He sang on the tracks “Summer Bummer” and “Groupie Love” on Lana Del Rey’s album “Lust For Life” the following year.
In May 2018, Rocky released his album ‘Testing,’ which received good reviews from critics and fans alike. In its first week, the album debuted at number four on the Billboard 200 in the United States, before eventually dropping off the rankings.
ASAP Rocky Family
Mr. Adrian Mayers, Rocky’s father, was a businessman who was imprisoned for trafficking narcotics and died in 2012. Mrs. Renee Black, who works as an assistant nurse, is his mother’s name.
Rocky has an elder sister, Erika B. Mayers, and an older brother, Ricky Mayers, who was murdered when he was just 13 years old.
|Sister||Erika B. Mayers|
ASAP Rocky Relationships and Maritial Status
A$AP Rocky’s rumblings Rocky and Rihanna began dating in January 2020, only months after the singer’s three-year engagement with billionaire Hassan Jameel ended. Shortly after walking the red carpet together at the Fashion Awards at London’s Royal Albert Hall, the lifelong pals were photographed cuddling up at the 2020 Yams Day Benefit Concert in New York City. After being observed enjoying one other’s company on several times in New York City again in December 2020, sources indicated the two were in the early stages of their romance.
Before they were romantically linked in 2016, Rocky and Kendall Jenner had been pals for years. From Paris and New York to Miami and Jenner’s hometown of Los Angeles, the rumoured pair was seen together on several occasions. At Coachella in April 2020, they were said to be “all over each other,” before the rumours were all but confirmed at the Met Gala the following month. Photographs from the night show the couple clinging to one other’s hips throughout the evening, until Kim Kardashian’s Snapchat effectively sealed the deal. Kylie Jenner was seen stooping down to capture a shot of Kendall and Rocky, who looked to be enjoying an intimate moment.
In 2011, A$AP Rocky and Iggy Azalea were connected to each other. Many people are aware that the musician was said to have dated him for quite some time. To make things official, she even got a tattoo on her fingers. However, towards the second half of 2012, the two parted ways. The tattoos gradually faded away as well.
Later in his career, he dated Tahiry Jose (2014–2017), Chanel Iman (2012–2014), Teyana Taylor (2004–2006), and Madison Skylar, among others. He has also been linked to artists such as Rita Ora (2012), and Rosee Divine (2017).
|Ex-Girlfriend|| Kendall Jenner|
ASAP Rocky Controversies
- After a violent altercation on the streets of Stockholm involving him, his crew, and two unknown individuals, the rapper spent the most of July 2019 in prison in Sweden. Many Black people said they didn’t care about A$AP Rocky’s unfortunate situation in Sweden last year because of his previous comments about the Black Lives Matter movement, saying he didn’t see why he needed to “feel compelled” to rap about the protests and waves of unrest that followed the police shooting of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson in August
- Rocky released a video called Wrong in 2017 that went horribly wrong after he was photographed wearing a Dior T-shirt that read “We Should All Be Feminists.” The issue isn’t with the phrase, but with the lyrics, which refer to women as “B*****.” Later, he clarifies the dispute by stating that it was merely fictitious, implying that it might apply to any individual or organisation.
ASAP Rocky body measurement
ASAP Rocky is a lovely and attractive young man with a sharp and handsome appearance. With outstanding body dimensions and a rhomboid muscular body type, he has a powerful and beautiful figure.
He stands around 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs roughly 74 kg. He has short, trendy black hair, as well as blazing dark brown eyes that are both gorgeous and captivating.
|Height (approx.)||5’ 10″|
|Weight (approx.)||74 kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
ASAP Rocky net worth – ASAP Rocky Phone Number
ASAP Rocky net worth is about $10 million.
|Net Worth||$10 million|
ASAP Rocky Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(619)904-8031|
|New Phone Number||+1(646)327…….|
|New Phone Number||+1(646)449…….|
|Residence Address||Harlem, New York City|
ASAP Rocky Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||13.6 Million|
|Facebook page||ASAP Rocky|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||6563638|
|Twitter follower in Number||2.7 Million|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||4.29 Million|
|SoundCloud Account||A$AP Rocky|
|SoundCloud followers in Number||3.35 Million|
ASAP Rocky Facts – ASAP Rocky Phone Number
- In Harlem, he learnt about masculinity by witnessing people knock delivery men from their bikes. Rocky lived in east Harlem when he was 13 and saw “a lot of weird things.” For example, he liked to observe older youngsters “prove their power” by toppling passing delivery men.
- This year, Rocky will make his acting debut in Dope, a Sundance smash about a nerdy youngster who becomes involved with a drug dealer (Rocky plays the drug dealer). Rocky confessed that the procedure wasn’t as glamorous as he expected it to be, even if he claimed he intends to do more acting in the future. “They have you recite the same line over and over again, even if you got it right,” Rocky said, adding that on days when filming didn’t start until 3 p.m., he had call times as early as 5 a.m. “I’m not sure why they ask for the crap because they know they’re not going to utilise it.”
- He enjoys listening to classical music while riding because it makes him feel like a gangster. When asked what sort of music he listens to, Rocky laughed and responded, “Sometimes I put on classical crap when I’m in an uber.” “It gives you the impression that you’re a mobster on your way to a mafia hit or whatever.”
- Every Mother’s Day, he pays a visit to his grandma in Harlem. Rocky’s grandma still lives in his old neighbourhood, and on Mother’s Day, he pays her a visit. Unfortunately for Mama Rocky, he has stated that he will not be in town this year.
- He doesn’t go to Harlem as much as he used to because it depresses him. Rocky stated numerous times throughout the interview that he does not believe the Harlem he grew up in no longer exists. He said that the once-vibrant area had lost its charm, and that where children used to play in the streets, “police are now everywhere.”‘
- “On the Fourth of July last year, I came up here and didn’t see a single firecracker,” he added. “It’s a pity, dude.” “But it’s OK, I live in SOHO now,” he said after a little pause.
- Rocky claims that viewing hip-hop videos as a child affected his sense of style. “Hip-hop was really the first music to truly connect itself with certain brands,” he added, citing Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas, Gap, and even Old Navy as examples of classic ’90s fashion labels he’d see in videos. “Man, I used to be very proud of my Old Navy.”
- Rocky used to refer to himself as a freak because of the way he dressed and the music he listened to when he first started out, but that’s no longer the case. “It seems like everyone nowadays goes out of their way to be strange,” he added. “I’m just at ease with who I am and who I am.”
- Rocky’s work has always been influenced by Houston hip-hop, and while listening to the Geto Boyz, a renowned Houston hip-hop group, was his initial introduction to the genre, it was “Still Tippin'” in 2005 that flipped his world upside down. He replied, “Those guys were crushing the game.”
- Though Rocky admitted that “a lot of the most dope hip-hop is coming out of Atlanta,” he said that too many rappers in the city are copying one another, comparing Que’s smash “O.G. Bobby Johnson” to Future’s “Sh!t.” He claims that while the culture in New York isn’t as hot as it is in Los Angeles, musicians like Action Bronson, Bobby Shmurda, Joey Bada$$, French Montana, and A$AP Mob have their own distinct style.
- Trinidad James, on the other hand, “earned a lot more” than what he received.
Rocky expressed his admiration for James and bemoaned the fact that, despite having one of the year’s biggest singles in “All Gold Everything,” his career was cut short. “Can you tell me where he is now?” Rocky posed a rhetorical question. “This stuff doesn’t mean anything.” It happens all the time: all these one-hit wonders [disappear].
- He can establish a not-totally-bizarre connection between Miley Cyrus and current police brutality stories in the media. When asked about the current string of high-profile police deaths of unarmed black males, Rocky acknowledged it was “fucked up,” but added that cops had been mistreating black people for decades. “This nonsense has been going on for a long time,” he added. “It’s almost as if Miley Cyrus started twerking and then everyone started talking about it as if it were a new phenomenon. ‘No, it’s simply twerking,’ they say. The cycle of history is repeating itself.”
- He has been able to cope with the loss of Yams by keeping himself occupied. Rocky claims that immersing himself in his record and other projects has kept him from being too depressed about Yams’ death. Another source of comfort has been knowing that the two of them parted on good terms. Rocky stated, “He was proud of me and he had my back 100 percent.” “I would’ve felt like shit if we had gotten into a fight or had a dispute [right before he died].”
- He’s only listened to Drake and Kendrick Lamar’s latest albums. Rocky said Drake’s “Know Yourself” was “on another level,” while Kendrick’s To Pimp A Butterfly was “on another level,” however he thought parts of the jazz elements were “overpowering.” He hasn’t given either record a proper listen, claiming that he’s been too preoccupied with his own job.
- He has no desire to be known as the “King of New York.” Rocky stated, “I’d rather be a prophet.” “When you’re a king, you take on too many duties, and when the people are angry with you, things turn ugly.”
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.