We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Avani Gregg like What is Avani Gregg Whatsapp number? What is Avani Gregg Phone number? What is Avani Gregg Contact Number? What is Avani Gregg personal whatsapp number How to meet Avani Gregg? What is Avani Gregg Personal Mobile Number What is Avani Gregg office address ? Who is Avani Gregg’s Boyfriend? Who is Avani Gregg’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Avani Gregg Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Avani Gregg Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Avani Gregg?
Avani Gregg is an Indiana-based TikTok celebrity, YouTube content creator, make-up artist, and social media personality. She is one of the most popular TikTok celebrities on the internet. On her renowned TikTok account, she is best known for providing comedy, dance, challenges, and makeup videos. She won the prestigious Shorty Award in the Tiktoker of the Year category in 2019.
At the age of 14, she started using social media to build an audience. She has a strong interest in social media when she was a child. Her debut video became viral on Tik-Tok in 2019 for her transformation into a “Harley Quinn Style Clown,” earning her the moniker “Clown Girl.” Gregg used to publish videos of her remarkable expressions and dances on social media, which drove her fans insane. On her channel, she essentially posts a challenge, dance, comedy, transition, and so on. She is also a frequent user of Instagram and YouTube. She dreamed of creating social networking sites to showcase her talents since she was a child, and she has now achieved her goal.
In 2020, she was named to Forbes magazine’s 30 under 30 list in the field of social media. Gregg is also well-known on sites such as YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter. Avani Gregg is a well-known social media influencer who also stars as Gemma in the popular American web series Chicken Girls, created by Brat TV. She also hosts the Facebook Watch conversation programme Here For It, which tackles a variety of Gen-Z challenges that her fans encounter.
Check out below for Avani Gregg Phone Number.
Avani Gregg Wiki/Biography – Avani Gregg Phone Number
Brought into the world on 23 November 2002, Avani Gregg’s age is 18 years starting at 2021. She was conceived and raised in a working class family from Brownsburg, Indiana, United States.
She finished her tutoring at the Brownsburg High School, Indiana. She has joined the InterActive Academy Inc, Indiana for Gymnastics preparing. There she did her tutoring from a nearby school till tenth norm and now she is doing her tutoring through private classes as she doesn’t get a lot of time to go to class.
Avani Gregg was a trained gymnast before becoming a social media celebrity. Gymnastics is a notoriously strenuous activity that takes a toll on the body and frequently results in injuries. Gregg spent years training as a gymnast, eventually reaching the level of training level 10 before having to retire due to a back ailment. Gregg was incredibly dedicated to the sport, working hard for years despite her reluctance to divulge information. She also had an Instagram account dedicated to gymnastics before she had to quit, which showcased her abilities. Her most recent post was in December of 2017.
Avani Gregg is half Indian and half American. She took birth to an American dad and Indian mother named Anisha Gregg. She grew up in Indiana, the United States alongside her 2 sisters named Shanti Gregg and Priya Gregg. Avani is half Christian and Half Hindu as well however she regards the two religions and follows the two of them. She’s occasionally called the “clown girl” on the grounds that in her first popular TikTok, she changed herself into a clown with cosmetics.
|Real Name||Avani Gregg|
|Date of Birth||23-01-2002|
|Age||18 (as in 2021)|
|School||Brownsburg High School|
Avani Gregg Career – Avani Gregg Phone Number
Gregg is a TikTok sensation who has acquired the title of verification king as well as the title of style guru. Her ‘@avani’ account is well recognised for her stunning makeup and for posting comedy, dancing, challenge, and transition videos. She started finding her audience on social media when she was about 14 years old.
Initially, Avani Gregg began posting to the app for pleasure, with no plans to pursue a career as a social media celebrity. As a creative outlet, she shared her cosmetic videos with her friends. While many people have semi-viral videos, Gregg is one of the few who has been able to turn it into a legitimate job. Her continuously interesting material and distinctive makeup style set her out from the pack in a genuine way.
Furthermore, her first viral TikTok video featured her in eerie clown makeup, garnering her the moniker “Clown Girl” for the time being. Gregg was taken aback when her first “Clown Check” TikTok video became popular, collecting millions of views in no time — especially when she began to be referred to as “Clown Girl.” The moniker remained for a while, paying homage to her exceptional makeup abilities on display in the film, although she didn’t particularly enjoy it. “I was dubbed ‘Clown Girl,’ which isn’t exactly a flattering moniker, but it’s fine – I get it. But I was wearing some extremely cool make-up “She told Hollywire about it.
She’s grown in popularity and content since then, being known for more than just being the app’s “Clown Girl.” She credits her career to her moniker, and she is grateful for how it catapulted her to a level of prominence she never expected. “It was what got me started with things like views and followers. In two or three weeks, I gained almost three million dollars.”
She is a member of the social group of TikTok creators called “The Hype House.” Charlie D’Amelio, Dixie D’amelio, Thomas Petrou, Daisy Keech, Ryland Storms , Alex Warren, Nick Austin,Nikita Dragun, Larri Merritt, Kouvr Annon, Ondreaz Lopez , Tony Lopez Addison Rae and Chase Hudson are among the group’s other TikTok stars.
Members of Hype House collaborate and promote each other’s material, which frequently involves lip-syncing and dancing to viral songs, although Gregg is a standout among the bunch. Gregg gained to prominence for her innovative approach to cosmetics rather than dance. She gained popularity by uploading videos to her TikTok account wearing extensive, distinctive makeup and using the hashtag “Clown Check” frequently.
Currently there are more than 35.8 Million followers on her TikTok account making her the 21st most followed TikTok star in the world. Her account also has 2.5 Billion likes.
At VidCon 2019, she met up with a lot of her friends and fellow social influencers, including Payton Moormeier. In November 2020, she starred in her own show, “Here For It,” which focused on Gen-Z concerns.
In addition, she portrays Gemma in the web series “Chicken Girls.” She won the Shorty Award for Tiktoker of the Year in May 2020. She stated in an interview that she wanted to try acting, therefore she did it on TikTok. After one of her make-up videos went popular, she gained over 3 million TikTok followers in just three weeks. Aside from all of this, she also runs the Depop clothes app.
Avani started a YouTube channel on July 9, 2015, and it’s still active. On March 15, 2018, she released her first video, “Vlog day 1!!/ BROKE MY BACK AND LOVE IT.” Fashion hauls, vlogs, comedy skits, pranks, and other topics were featured in some of her memorable videos. She now has over 1.31 million subscribers on the platform. TRIPLE A Q&A (lol srry u have to see this), triple A x blake gray lunch date, basic day in my life vlog, i try euphoria makeup i recreate the thing that haunts me the most... get ready with me…or not…idrc are some of the most popular videos from her channel.
While Gregg continues to post on TikTok and appears in videos with her fellow content makers, she has ambitions beyond social media. Gregg is cultivating an audience outside of her video creation and creating items in line with her brand because social media stars’ careers can be fickle — and because she has had troubles with TikTok deleting her account in the past, making it a bit unpredictably —
Gregg has a clothing line that she sells as products for her brand as of this writing. The collection comprises sweatsuits (in true Gen-Z style) as well as a variety of accessories like as caps, scrunchies, backpacks, pouches, and phone covers, among other things.
It’s no surprise that Avani Gregg’s ultimate objective is to build a beauty business after climbing the popularity ladder and becoming famous for her makeup looks. Gregg wants to develop actual things for her customers in addition to her apparel company, rather than only internet content. She has stated that she hopes to one day do makeup for celebrities, with Billie Eilish being her ultimate ideal celebrity canvas, as well as having her own beauty line, according to Seventeen.
Gregg debuted her first beauty product, a custom makeup palette, in March 2021, taking inspiration from other beauty producers, including friend and colleague James Charles. Her palette is a collaboration with Morphe, a prominent beauty brand, and is “for the bebs,” according to Seventeen (a variation of “babes” i.e. her fans). Gregg’s Twitter is flooded with retweets of her followers receiving her beauty palette orders and duplicating some of her looks. The TikTok star’s comments appear to be positive, which could drive her desire to develop additional items in order to connect with her followers.
Avani Gregg Family
Avani Gregg is from Brownsburg, Indiana, and comes from a Christian household. She is of American descent and professes Christianity as her religion.
Lewis Gregg, her father, is half-African American, half-Mangolian, and works for a private bank. Her mother’s name is Anisha Gregg, and she works as a freelancer .
Her sisters’ names are Shanti Gregg and Priya Gregg, and he has two siblings. Priya Gregg is also a Social Media influencer, while Shanti Gregg is working on her own account. She moved to Los Angeles with her family to pursue her social media profession full-time.
|Siblings: Sister –|
Avani Gregg Relationships and Maritial Status
Avani Gregg was said to be in a relationship with Nick Austin. Due of their close proximity, fans believed the two are in a relationship. They’ve collaborated on a number of videos.
She is currently in a relationship with another celeb named Anthony Reeves aka Luv Anthony, a member of Sway House. The couple has been linked since November 2019, when they began posting adoring images of one other on social media. They didn’t declare their relationship until April 2020, when they posted on Instagram to commemorate their one-month anniversary.
Anthony is a well-known teen star with over 10 million active TikTok followers. He is best known for his duet and lip-sync videos, which are the reason for his success. He used to post content on Instagram before he discovered TikTok. He is also an official member of the Swayhouse. Anthony updates his Instagram feed with photos of himself and Avani on a regular basis.
Avani Gregg Controversies
- She had to apologise after receiving widespread criticism for lip-syncing a homophobic slur in a TikTok video where she sang to rapper Young Thug’s “Thief in the Night.” The TikToker removed the video after receiving outrage. She apologised and stated that she was unfamiliar with the lyrics.
- Gregg has been accused favouritism among her fanbase.
- Daisy Keech, a former member of the Hype House, is said to have submitted a trademark application for the house’s name despite no longer living there. Keech apparently desired greater credit for launching the popular platform as one of the founding members. Current members were involved in legal discussions, including an alleged cease and desist letter from Keech, with Chase Hudson and Thomas Petrou at the helm. Gregg, as a current member of the House, had a front-row view to the legal drama and its impact on the dynamics of the chamber.
Avani Gregg body measurement
Avani Gregg is a sweet, intelligent woman who is one of the most pleasant and attractive social media stars. She has a slim form and a very good trim body. Her adorable grin, lovely appearance, and smile have made her famous.
Avani is 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs roughly 50 kilogrammes (110 pounds). She has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 34-24-34 inches. In addition, she has a 32 B bra cup size. She has an extensive bright lipstick collection. Her dress size is 3 in the United States, and her shoe size is 7 in the United States (US). Avani also enjoys dyeing her hair on a regular basis.
|Height (approx.)||5’ 1 ”|
|Weight (approx.)||50 kg / 110 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-24-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Avani Gregg net worth – Avani Gregg Phone Number
Avani Gregg’s net worth is $2 million as of 2021. She earns this huge sum at the age of almost 19 from a variety of sources, including TikTok, Ad revenue, Instagram, Endorsement, Brand partnerships, Makeup, and Acting.
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Avani Gregg Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Residence Address||Los Angeles|
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
Avani Gregg Social Profiles
The links to all the social media profiles of hers are listed below:
|Instagram follower in Number||17.8 Million|
|Facebook page||avani gregg|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||260907|
|Twitter follower in Number||2.4 Million|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||1.31 Million|
|TikTok followers in Number||35.8 Million|
Avani Gregg Facts – Avani Gregg Phone Number
- Avani Gregg rose to fame thanks to the Tiktok app. Avani is a makeup artist who uses TikTok videos to show off her skills. Her first viral video was her cosmetic transformation into the iconic Harley Quinn, which earned her the moniker “Clown Girl.” This was the beginning of her rise to prominence. In May 2020, she won the Shorty Award for Tiktoker of the Year.
- Here are a few things we admire about Avani Gregg, who is eighteen years old and has risen to the top.
- Avani is a makeup artist, as previously said, and she is incredibly skilled at what she does. Her cosmetics makeover films are both unique and educational.
- Avani Gregg is a mixed-race woman. Her mother is Indian, and her father is half Mongolian and half African American. It’s inspiring to see someone of mixed race achieve success. It inspires other ethnic minorities who aspire to be successful in the entertainment industry.
- She likewise frequently use to impart pictures and recordings to her sweetheart Anthony Reeves via online media.
- Avani is hilarious, and her stuff is unlike anything else on the web. She treats her followers like friends and engages in pleasant events with them on occasion. For example, she once gave out her address and requested that her followers bring her sweaters. She enjoys sharing everything about herself with her admirers, in addition to being witty. She brags about her relationship with Anthony Reeves on social media so that her supporters may root for them.
- Avani shifted from Brownsburg High School to online courses to train for gymnastics well before the rest of the country turned virtual in early 2020. So, when she was hurt, Avani did what any kid would do: she spent her newfound spare time online. She was experiencing a rush of new emotions as a result of the sport she had committed so much of her life to being out of the picture, and she found a new method to express them by fixing her makeup. Avani was so dedicated to her new pastime that she would spend hours doing her makeup and uploaded short videos of the looks to TikTok on most evenings from 1:00 AM to 4:00 AM.
- When Avani chose to make a video with Hokus Pokus, a song by the hip hop duo Insane Clown Posse, it became quite popular on the app. She’s wearing no makeup in the TikTok as she says “clown check.” As the song plays, she transforms into a clown with special effects makeup, in classic TikTok manner. She recalls, “I went to bed, woke up, and it had two million likes already.” Avani went out with her friends that day, only to discover she was no longer a typical 16-year-old from Indiana. “People were approaching me, and I was thinking to myself, ‘This is weird, what is going on,’” she laughs.
- She is a tremendous striking lipstick assortment fan.
- Avani found herself routinely flying from Indiana to Los Angeles just one month after Clown Girl took off. She already had a manager at the time, with whom she would stay throughout the visits. Avani would be requested to fly to LA at any time to meet with businesses and attend events with other TikTok stars. She would take a six-hour flight to be there, not wanting to lose out on the opportunity. Traveling back and forth wasn’t feasible with her mother, father, and two sisters all living in Indiana. “Eventually, my mother said, ‘OK, you can’t stay in LA by yourself any longer.’ We don’t like it, and you’re just 16 years old. This is something we don’t want to do anymore.”
- Anisha, Avani’s mother, found a method to work from home and secured a one-bedroom apartment in Los Angeles for the two of them, while her father and sisters remained in Indiana. “It started to get difficult because [my mother] was isolated from the rest of the family and I was always shooting and creating content,” Avani recalls. “So my father and little sister moved out here, and we lived in a one-bedroom apartment with the four of us, plus my two dogs.” Only providing for her family is more essential to Avani than making material for her followers. Though many critics and even fans presume she comes from a wealthy family, Avani claims this is not the truth. “We didn’t get off to a great start,” she says.
- When you consider everything Avani has accomplished since 2019, it’s amazing enough. Even more encouraging is the fact that she is only getting started. Avani is chasing and developing chances in this fast-paced industry now that she has graduated from high school. This is a move she’s been wanting to take for a long time, but her mother insisted on her finishing high school first. Imagine doing your homework while your buddies are out and about in Los Angeles posting TikToks. “During school, I’d be sitting on my laptop, thinking, ‘Why can’t I be out with them right now?’ “This isn’t right,” she says. But my mother was always telling me, ‘If you don’t get your education, you won’t be on social media.’ You’re not going to do anything,’ she says. Avani graduated in December and put college on wait to go straight to work since mums know best.
- Avani, like other TikTok stars, has faced internet bullying and detractors. Death threats and harsh comments are sent her way, with some trolls even messaging her sisters. Commenters make irritating assumptions about her race in addition to online harassment. She explains, “I’m African-American, Mongolian, and Indian, but [others] just want to toss out my race as white.” Even when she corrects them, some refuse to accept her response, which feels like an unwillingness to accept her for who she is. And while this may have crushed her — she took a one-week hiatus in July 2020, unsure if she would return to social media — she found the strength to keep going in classic Avani flair.
- She likewise runs her own self named YouTube channel where she has about 1.31 Million supporters.
- She has likewise outperformed million of perspectives on her YouTube channel.
- Her most saw YouTube video is her, “Questions and answers video” which she delivered as of late.
- She likewise transfers diverse video blogs, question and answer, trick recordings under her YouTube. channel.
- Her like includes in on her TikTok account is in billion.
- She likewise runs her own product line.
- She posts moving and adorable recordings on TikTok.
- She is likewise a piece of the TikTok renowned gathering named, “The Hype House”.
- Different individuals in the Hype House incorporates Charli D’Amelio, Addison Rae Daisy Keech, Chase Hudson and some more.
- She is likewise famous as a fashionista.
- The entertainer has additionally teamed up with her sister Shanti.
- Avani is a prepared athlete and she has a ton of praises for her abilities.
- She is a wellness crack too and furthermore quit vaulting since she endured a back injury.
- During a meeting, Avani said, she needed to turn into a well known Hollywood star sometime in the future.
- Her Instagram bio read is, “on the off chance that you don’t adore me I love you”.
- She is near her mom.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would be appreciative in the event that you would consider imparting this article to your companions and perusing other incredible substance that we have.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.