Brenda Song Phone Number
Brenda Song Phone Number is +1(239)232-5991. New Brenda Song Phone Numbers are given below:
|Old Brenda Song Phone Number||+1(239)232-5991|
|New Brenda Song Phone Number||+1(213)919-XXXX|
|2nd Brenda Song Phone Number||+1(213)607-XXXX|
Brenda Song WhatsApp Number
|Brenda Song WhatsApp Number||+1(213)919-XXXX|
Brenda Song House Address
|Brenda Song House Address||Los Angeles|
Brenda Song Email Id
|Brenda Song Email Id||Not Available|
Brenda Song Website
Brenda Song Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||2 Million|
|Facebook follower in Number||5.2 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||243.5K|
Brenda Song Facts
- Brenda Song is a well-known actress from the United States. Brenda Song’s modelling career most likely began as a child model. She is also a film producer and is regarded as a potential Hollywood diva. She is admired by the American media, who frequently include her in lists of “rising Hollywood stars.”
- Brenda, 34, was born on March 27, 1988, in Carmichael, California, USA. Her father’s name is unknown, however Mai Song is her mother’s name. Her ancestors are from the famous Xiong Clan, and they came to America in quest of a better life. Brenda has always been interested in dancing and other forms of performance art. Her father enrolled her in a martial arts course. She even attempted to enrol in belle classes, but her father was opposed. Brenda persuaded her mother to take her to Los Angeles, where she decided to pursue her dream of becoming an actress.
- Timmy and Nathan Song are Brenda’s two siblings. Brenda is of mixed (Hmong-Thai) ancestry and holds American citizenship. Aries is her zodiac sign. Brenda attended the University of California, Berkeley, for her schooling.
- Brenda Song’s professional career began when a casting director noticed her in a shopping centre. Brenda’s mother accepted the offer when she was five years old, and her first taste of celebrity came in the form of a Little Caesars ad. Brenda was cast in the independent film ‘Requiem’ in 1995, and she has appeared in a few short films. She was a natural in front of the camera, and the entire team appreciated her presence.
- Her next television performance was in ‘Thunder Alley,’ which lasted two episodes, followed by a recurring role in ‘Fudge.’ Song went on to portray dozens of different roles, and despite being labelled as playing ‘Asian’ characters, he became one of the most well-known child actors. She won two Oscars for her performance in ‘The Ultimate Christmas Present’ in 2000, and her work on ‘The Bernie Mac’ show two years later earned her critical acclaim and established her as a competent actress.
- Similarly, Disney signed her in 2002, and she became one of several young actresses signed by Disney Channel for a number of upcoming projects. In the summer of 2004, Song starred as Natasha Kwon-Schwartz in the Disney Channel Original Movie Stuck in the Suburbs. In 2005, Song made her Disney Channel Original Series debut as spoilt heiress London Tipton in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. The character was dubbed “Paris” in an early draught, an homage to Paris Hilton.
- In 2010, Song featured alongside Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield, and Justin Timberlake in Columbia Pictures’ The Social Network. Song portrayed Christy Lee, a Harvard University student who dates Eduardo Saverin. Song featured alongside her Social Network co-star Joseph Mazzello in the 2012 short film First Kiss. In 2012 and 2013, Song played Alissa in the first and second seasons of the TV drama Scandal.
- Daisy was a recurrent character on New Girl in 2013. Since June 17, 2019, Song has played Anne Boonchuy in the Disney animated series Amphibia. In the Hulu television series Dollface, she will star alongside Kat Dennings and will premiere in January 2019. Brenda will also appear in the Seth Green picture Changeland, which will be released in June 2019.
- For The Social Network, she won the Hollywood Film Award for Ensemble of the Year. Brenda received the Young Artist Award for Supporting Young Actress in 2001 for her performance in The Ultimate Christmas Present. She also won the Role Model Award for The Suite Life of Zack and Cody in 2006.
- She won the Young Hollywood Award for The Suite Life of Zack Cody the same year. Brenda’s performance in The Social Network in 2010 earned her Hollywood Film Awards, Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards, and Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards.
- Brenda has a net worth of $5 million, which she has accumulated over the course of her professional career.
- Brenda Song met Raviv Ullman for the first time in 2004 while filming the television show Phil of the Future. They only started dating in April of 2006. The pair ended their relationship in January 2007. After meeting in the Tipton Hotel in Boston in 2007, Brenda dated actor Aaron Musicant for a few months.
- Brenda met Jesse McCartney for the first time in 2005 while filming The Suite Life of Zack Cody and subsequently for the music video for Jesse’s song “Good Life.” They started dating in March 2007 and stayed together till August 2008. Song dated actor Jason Dolley for a year, from October 2008 to September 2009.
- Brenda and singer Trace Cyrus made their debut at the Young Hollywood Event hosted by NYLON magazine. Since then, they’ve appeared on the red carpet countless times. On October 14, 2011, People magazine confirmed their engagement. Brenda was also said to be expecting Trace’s baby. In June of 2012, the couple divorced. They reconciled and began seeing each other again in January 2013. In August 2017, this partnership came to an end for the last time. In 2017, Brenda began dating actor Macaulay Culkin.
- Song was rumoured to be expecting a child. Another report claims that she dated musician Flo Rida in May 2009.
- Brenda Song is 51 kilos and measures 5 feet 2 inches tall. Her physical measurements are 34-24-34 inches. Brenda has a dark brown hair colour and dark brown eyes. Her shoe size is 6 and her clothing size is 6. (US).
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.