Brooklyn and Bailey Phone Number
Brooklyn and Bailey is a YouTube channel run by Mindy McKnight‘s twin girls, Brooklyn and Bailey, who uploads movies about their families, crafts, fashion, and beauty. In addition, the sisters started a YouTube channel called Squared, which showcases a number of other twins from across the world.
More than 6.92 million people subscribed to their joint personal channel. In 2017, their celebrity secured them a 12-city concert tour with DigiTour. At VidCon 2017, they were interviewed live on stage alongside Zach Clayton.
|Old Brooklyn and Bailey Phone Number||+1(725)800-5075|
|New Brooklyn and Bailey Phone Number||+1(727)415-XXXX|
|2nd Brooklyn and Bailey Phone Number||+1(727)054-XXXX|
Brooklyn and Bailey WhatsApp Number
|Brooklyn and Bailey WhatsApp Number||+1(727)163-XXXX|
Brooklyn and Bailey House Address
|House Address||P.O. Box 1335|
Allen, Texas 75013
Brooklyn and Bailey Email Id
Brooklyn and Bailey Website
Brooklyn and Bailey Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||6.8 Million|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||416,526|
|Twitter follower in Number||325.9K|
|Youtube Channel||Brooklyn and Bailey|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||6.92 Million|
|TikTok followers in Number||6.2 Million|
Brooklyn and Bailey Facts
- They graduated from Lovejoy High School in Lucas, Texas in 2018. From freshman to senior year, they were members of the school’s drill team, “The Majestics.”
- They are currently enrolled at Baylor University in Waco, Texas, where they will graduate in 2022.
- Brooklyn’s favourite colour is blue, whereas Bailey’s favourite colour is forest green. They’re stunning colours that look fantastic on them.
- They have way too much fun on the road and in the studio. They do stuff like build human pyramids and do a team shout before each performance.
- If they weren’t already working as YouTubers, becoming Disney princesses would be their second choice.
- Jason Mraz and AJR are major fans of theirs.
- They’ve developed and learned a lot in the previous year, but the most important lesson they’ve learned was to never allow fear stop them from doing new things.n.
- Mindy McKnight, their mother, began creating unique haircuts for them when they were barely 18 months old.
- Her concept for Cute Girls Hairstyles was born in 2001, when she became frustrated with her 18-month-old twin girls’ haircut (Brooklyn and Bailey).
- She started to keep track of the hairstyles in a blog format in October of 2008.
- They look to other strong women for inspiration, such as their mother, Zendaya, Emma Watson, and Millie Bobby Brown.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.