Chiranjeevi Phone Number
Chiranjeevi is a well-known Tollywood film star. He was given the Padma Bhushan award, which is the second highest Padma award given by the Indian government. He is the only actor from Telugu cinema to have won seven Filmfare Best Actor awards. On August 26, he made his formal debut into politics and launched the Praja Rajyam political party.
Vara Prasad is the son of Sri Venkat Rao and Srimathi Anjana Devi, the late Sri Venkat Rao and Srimathi Anjana Devi. He was born on August 22, 1955, in Mogallturu, Andhra Pradesh, India, a town on the banks of the Godavari River in the West Godavari District. His father worked as a cop and was frequently relocated. He spent his childhood with his grandparents in his hometown.
He is the youngest of four siblings, with two sisters and two brothers. Nagendra Babu, his younger brother, is a film producer and actor. Pawan Kalyan, his younger brother, is also an actor. Nidadavolu, Gurajala, Bapatla, Ponnuru, Mangalagiri, and Mogalturu were all places where Chiranjeevi went to school. After high school, he attended Ongole’s C.S.R.Sharma Junior College.
He later earned a B.Com degree from Y.N. College in Narasapur. He is a member of the National Cadet Corps. In the early 1970s, Chiranjeevi marched in the Republic Day Parade in New Delhi as an NCC cadet. Chiranjeevi moved to Chennai in 1977 after graduating from Y.N. College in Narsapuram to pursue a career in acting.
On February 20, 1980, Chiranjeevi married Surekha, the daughter of legendary comedian Allu Rama Lingaiah. Susmitha, his eldest daughter, Ram Charan Teja, and another daughter, Sreeja, are his three children.
Since 2007, the media and political circles have been anticipating Chiranjeevi’s debut into politics. While it was stated that he was soliciting public opinion in the second half of 2007, the media also speculated that he would make his decision in January 2008. Several political leaders from Andhra Pradesh, including Harirama Jogaiah of the Congress Party and K. Vidyadhar Rao, B. Nagi Reddy, Tammineni Seetharam, Ganta Srinivasa Rao, and others from the Telugu Desam Party, openly stated their support for the party prior to its inception.
On August 10, 2008, Chiranjeevi opened his party office in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Chiranjeevi held a news conference in his party’s office on August 17, 2008 to announce his debut into politics. On August 26, 2008, he declared the name of the party as Praja Rajyam at a public meeting in Avilala, near Tirupati, claiming that the Rajyam (Rule) belongs to Praja (People). In this occasion, he unveiled the party flag. On October 10, he would begin his first political yatra in Andhra Pradesh’s north coastal Srikakulam district.
|Old Chiranjeevi Phone Number||+91 9090313229|
|New Chiranjeevi Phone Number||+91 989415XXXX|
|2nd Chiranjeevi Phone Number||+91 773934XXXX|
Chiranjeevi WhatsApp Number
|Chiranjeevi WhatsApp Number||+91 989415XXXX|
Chiranjeevi House Address
|House Address||Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad|
Chiranjeevi Email Id
|Email Id||Not Available|
Chiranjeevi Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||1.6 Million|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||688,101|
|Twitter follower in Number||1.2 Million|
- On August 22, 1955, Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad, better known as Chiranjeevi in Indian film, was born. Chiranjeevi grew up with his grandparents as the son of a cop who was transferred on a regular basis. Chiranjeevi travelled to Chennai in 1976 after graduating from Sri YN College with a degree in business to pursue a career in acting at the Madras Film Institute.
- Chiranjeevi has a long and illustrious career that spans over 150 films and includes collaborations with some of the industry’s top stars. He will next be seen as Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy in the 2019 film Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy.
- On the occasion of the actor’s 64th birthday, here are some intriguing facts about him.
- Chiranjeevi is the actor’s stage name, while his real name is Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad. His family, however, was a devout follower of Anjaneya or Lord Hanuman, so his mother urged him to alter his screen name to ‘Chiranjeevi,’ which means ‘live forever,’ and references to Lord Hanuman’s immortality.
- Chiranjeevi joined the Madras Film Institute in 1976 after graduating from Sri Y N College in Narsapur.
- Chiranjeevi debuted in the Telugu film business in 1978 with the film Pranam Khareedu, and has since become one of the most prominent performers in the industry. He was supposed to make his acting debut in the 1978 film Punadhirallu, but it was postponed and released a year later in 1979.
- Gharana Mogudu, directed by Chiranjeevi and released in 1992, was the first Tollywood film to break the Rs 10 crore barrier. Chiranjeevi and Nagma shared screen time in the film directed by K Raghavendra Rao. Gharana Mogudu was nominated for a Filmfare Award for Best Telugu Film and was remade in Hindi as Laadla, starring Anil Kapoor and Sridevi.
- In 1987, Chiranjeevi became the first South Indian actor to be invited to the Oscars ceremony.
- Chiranjeevi was almost cast in a Hollywood picture in 1999, The Return of the Thief of Baghdad, but production was halted for unknown reasons.
- T Nata Kishore was Chiranjeevi’s initial nickname, given to him by Tanguturi Anjaiah, the previous Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- In the early 1990s, Chiranjeevi was one of India’s highest-paid actors. He was paid a stunning Rs 1.25 crore for Aapad Bandhavudu in 1992, surpassing Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, who was paid Rs 1 crore per film at the time.
- Chiranjeevi is a politician as well as an actor. In Andhra Pradesh, he founded the Praja Rajyam political party, and in the 2009 general elections, he was elected to the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly from Tirupati. In 2011, he united his political party with the Indian National Congress. From October 27, 2012 to May 15, 2014, he was the Minister of State with independent charge for the Government of India’s Ministry of Tourism. From April 3, 2012, to April 2, 2018, he was a member of the Rajya Sabha representing Andhra Pradesh.
- In the year 2006, Chiranjeevi was awarded the Padma Bhushan. In 2006, he was awarded an Honorary Doctorate by Andhra University, and his films earned four Nandi Awards and nine Filmfare Awards South.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.