Dhanush Phone Number
Dhanush is a Tamil actor who was born on July 28, 1984. Venkatesh Prabhu is his birth name. He is the younger brother of director Selvaraghavan and the son of director Kasthuri Raja. Due to his brother’s insistence, he completed his Higher Secondary education and entered the film industry.
On November 18, 2004, he married Aishwarya Rajinikanth. Yathra and Linga are his two sons. Dhanush also has two older sisters who are both doctors.
Dhanush made his acting debut in his father Kasthuri Raja’s film Thulluvadho Ilamai. The film was a huge success in Tamil Nadu. Then, for Kadhal Konden, Dhanush was handled by his brother Selvaraghavan, which was Selva’s debut film and gained Dhanush a lot of popularity.
Following that, Thiruda Thirudi, a commercial film, became a blockbuster as well. Then came his first setback. Stanley directed the film Pudhukottaiyilirindhu Saravanan. Then, due to his bad physique, Sullan’s film fell into the same category, and both of these action films collapsed.
For Pudhupettai, he paired up with his brother once more. Dhanush played a mobster, and his body language and acting garnered him a lot of fans, but the film only had an average box office run. After three years, he achieved commercial success with Thiruvilayadal Arambam, a commercial hit. The film depicted the love tale of a poor man and a wealthy woman in a lighthearted manner.
The release of Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram was a major setback in his career. It was based on the Kannada film Jogi. Then, during Deepvali, there was Polladhavan, directed by a debutant Vetrimaran, which was a blockbuster.
He also made a cameo appearance in his father-in-law Rajinikanth’s film Kuselan. He collaborated with Vetrimaran for the second time, and the film received favourable reviews. Dhanush got the Best Actor award at the 58th National Awards in 2011 for his performance in the film Aadukalam.
Aishwarya Rajinikanth, his wife, directed the film 3. The film was a commercial success, and his song “Why This Kolaveri Di” became a YouTube smash, earning him his Hindi debut film Ranjhanaa. He made his acting debut in Bharath Bala’s film Mariyaan, which included A R Rahman’s music.
Dhanush also performs as a playback vocalist and lyricist on occasion, usually in his own movies. Yuvan Shankar Raja introduced him as a playback singer in Pudhukottaiyilirundhu Saravanan, and he worked with him again in his brother Selvaraghavan’s directorial, Pudhupettai. In Selvaraghavan’s flicks Aayirathil Oruvan and Mayakkam Enna, he sang more songs.
The song “Why This Kolaveri Di” from his film 3, directed by his wife, became his biggest hit. The song became viral on the internet and received a huge response, propelling Dhanush to national prominence. He and his co-star Shruti Haasan also sang another song from the same film, “Kannazhaga.”
With the title of India’s Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2011, he was nominated to become PETA’s brand ambassador. To commemorate Earth Hour 2012, Dhanush teamed together with WWF India. He also launched WUNDER BAR, his own production company.
|Old Dhanush Phone Number||+91 7428723462|
|New Dhanush Phone Number||+91 757329XXXX|
|2nd Dhanush Phone Number||+91 913442XXXX|
Dhanush WhatsApp Number
|Dhanush WhatsApp Number||+91 757329XXXX|
Dhanush House Address
|House Address||Poes Garden , Chennai|
Dhanush Email Id
|Email Id||Not Available|
Dhanush Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||3.7 Million|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||4690406|
|Twitter follower in Number||10.3 Million|
- Dhanush changed his name from Venkatesh Prabhu Kasthuri Raja to Dhanush after entering the South Indian film business at the age of 16. He did so because he wanted to establish a new persona for himself. Ilaya Thilagam Prabhu and actor Prabhu Deva are Tamil actors who share his name. Dhanush mentioned in an earlier interview that while watching Kurudipunal (1995), a film about a clandestine mission operation titled Dhanush, he fell in love with the name and considered using it as his stage name.
- Dhanush never wanted to be an actor; instead, he wanted to study Hotel Management and become a chef. His elder brother, Selvaraghavan, a director and screenwriter, persuaded him to try his hand at acting. In an interview, Dhanush stated that despite throwing tantrums and crying to avoid acting, he ended up in films and began his career with his father Kasthuri Raja’s directorial, Thulluvadho Ilamai (2002).
- Dhanush, who is married to Superstar Rajinikanth’s eldest daughter Aishwarya Rajinikanth, called his two boys Yatra (pilgrimage) and Linga (linga) since he is a devout follower of Lord Shiva (synonymous with Shiv Lingam).
- During the showing of the romance thriller Kadhal Kondaen, Dhanush met his wife Aishwarya Rajinikanth (2003). Dhanush’s performance in the film was praised by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who sent him a gorgeous bouquet and advised him to keep in touch. Dhanush and Aishwarya are two years apart in age. Dhanush married Aishwarya in 2004 because he wanted to be married before he turned 23.
- Dhanush’s Kolaveri di was a runaway success. However, did you know that Dhanush created the words to this popular song in just six minutes? In fact, the track’s rough version was recorded in 35 minutes.
- According to reports, Dhanush was over over heels in love with a girl when he was 16, but she dumped him when he failed his class 12 exams.
- Dhanush is musically interested. He composes and performs Tamil music.
- Dhanush was named India’s “Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity” by PETA in 2011.
- Dhanush made his Bollywood debut with Aanand L Rai’s Raanjhanaa, with whom he had an excellent working relationship. Differences arose when Dhanush’s role in Aanand L Rai’s Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015) was cut without his knowledge. The actor was injured as a result of the incident.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.