Diane Kruger Phone Number
Diane Kruger is a former model and actress of German descent. Her critically lauded roles include “Helen of Sparta” in “Troy,” “Bridget von Hammersmark” in “Inglourious Basterds,” and “Dr. Abigail Chase” in “National Treasure,” among others. Kruger was trained in modelling in France after her ambition of being a ballerina was shattered due to an injury, and she began her career as a model in the entertainment industry.
She posed for companies such as ‘Yves Saint Laurent,’ ‘Chanel,’ ‘Christian Dior,’ and was featured on the cover pages of magazines such as ‘Vogue Paris,’ ‘Cosmopolitan,’ and others for many years. She gave up modelling at the age of 22, when her career was at its peak, in order to pursue acting. When she began taking acting lessons at the ‘Cours Florent,’ her interest became into a passion.
After a few minor roles in French films, she had her big break in 2003 with the film ‘Michel Vaillant.’ She is the global spokesperson for ‘L’Oreal’ and the face of Calvin Klein’s fragrance ‘Beauty.’ She is also affiliated with the fashion world, as she is the global spokesperson for ‘L’Oreal’ and the face of Calvin Klein’s fragrance ‘Beauty.’
|Old Diane Kruger Phone Number||+1(210)596-9013|
|New Diane Kruger Phone Number||+1(213)837-XXXX|
|2nd Diane Kruger Phone Number||+1(213)776-XXXX|
Diane Kruger WhatsApp Number
|Diane Kruger WhatsApp Number||+1(213)837-XXXX|
Diane Kruger House Address
|House Address||Hollywood Hills|
Diane Kruger Email Id
|Email Id||Not Available|
Diane Kruger Website
Diane Kruger Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||1 Million|
|Facebook follower in Number||699K|
Diane Kruger Facts
- Diane Kruger was born in Algermissen, West Germany, on July 15, 1976, to Hans-Heinrich Heidkruger and Maria-Theresa Kruger. Her father worked as a computer specialist, and her mother as a bank employee.
- She attended a Catholic school and was raised as a Roman Catholic. She aspired to be a ballerina and was accepted into London’s ‘Royal Ballet School.’ She had to give up her dream of becoming a ballerina due to an injury.
- Kruger relocated to Paris to pursue a modelling career. In 1992, she represented her country in the ‘Elite Model Look,’ and went on to work for labels such as ‘Yves Saint Laurent,’ ‘Chanel,’ ‘Giorgio Armani,’ ‘Christian Dior,’ and others.
- She walked the runways for Marc Jacobs, D&G, and Sonia Rykiel, among others. She has also on the covers of fashion magazines such as “Vogue Paris,” “Cosmopolitan,” and others. She stopped modelling after years of pursuing it in order to pursue acting.
- At the ‘Cours Florent,’ she began taking acting classes. As a result, she was able to score cameo appearances in a few French films. She didn’t get a major role in a film until 2002, in the film “The Piano Player.”
- Kruger starred opposite Sagamore Stevenin in the French film ‘Michel Vaillant’ in the major role of ‘Julie Wood’ in 2003. Louis-Pascal Couvelaire directed the film, which was written by Jean Graton.
- In 2004, she starred alongside Josh Hartnett and Rose Byrne in the American psychological romance mystery film ‘Wicker Park.’ It was a remake of ‘L’Appartement,’ a French film.
- Her most prominent role was as ‘Helen of Sparta’ in Wolfgang Petersen’s epic picture ‘Troy,’ which she played in 2004. The film stars Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom, among other notable performers, and was based on Homer’s ‘Iliad.’
- In the same year, Kruger co-starred with Nicolas Cage in the film ‘National Treasure.’ She went on to star in films such as ‘Joyeux Noel’ (2005) and ‘Copying Beethoven’ (2006). In ‘National Treasure: Book of Secrets,’ she resumed her role as ‘Dr. Abigail Chase’ (2007).
- She was chosen as the hostess for the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2007 ‘Cannes Film Festival.’ She was chosen as a jury member for the 58th ‘Berlin International Film Festival’ the following year.
- Tarantino cast her in his film ‘Inglourious Basterds’ in 2009, in which she co-starred with Brad Pitt and Christoph Waltz. For her part in the film, she was nominated for a ‘Screen Actors Guild Award’ for ‘Best Supporting Actress.’
- Kruger appeared in films such as ‘Mr. Nobody’ (2009), ‘Unknown’ (2011), and the French-language film ‘Les Adieux à la Reine’ (Farewell, My Queen) in the late 2000s and early 2010s (2012). She also made cameo cameos in Mark Ronson’s song video ‘Somebody to Love Me’ and Fox’s drama ‘Fringe’ (2010). (2010).
- She served on the jury for the 2012 ‘Cannes Film Festival’ Main Competition. In 2013, she also starred in Stephenie Meyer’s novel ‘The Host,’ which was adapted into a film.
- She then got a recurring role as ‘Sonya Cross,’ a police woman on FX’s ‘The Bridge’ (2013-14). She was chosen one of the members of the jury for the ‘Venice Film Festival’s Main Competition in 2015.
- In the biographical crime thriller ‘The Infiltrator,’ she stars with Bryan Cranston and John Leguizamo (2016). The following year, she starred in the miniseries ‘The Kellyanne Conway Story,’ in which she played the title character.
- In the biographical drama film ‘JT LeRoy,’ she appeared alongside Kristen Stewart, Laura Dern, and Jim Sturgess in 2018. The actress is now promoting her upcoming films ‘355’ and ‘Swimming with Sharks.’
- Kruger’s performance in Quentin Tarantino’s German-American black comedy war film ‘Inglourious Basterds’ (2009) is often regarded as her most notable. She was nominated for a ‘Screen Actors Guild Award’ for her work as a German actress turned Allied spy.
- Kruger married Guillaume Canet, a French actor and director, in 2001 after dating him for two years. The couple divorced in 2006 and have no children together.
- In 2015, she met actor Norman Reedus while filming the film ‘Sky.’ Reedus and her began dating in 2016, and their daughter was born in November 2018.
- She informed the press that her marriage to Guillaume failed because their jobs kept them apart for long periods of time. Her ex-husband is still a good friend of hers.
- From 2006 to 2016, she was married to Canadian-American actor Joshua Jackson.
- Kruger is fluent in English and French, in addition to German.
- She is the face of Calvin Klein’s ‘Beauty’ fragrance and the global ambassador for ‘L’Oreal.’
- She dubs in three languages for herself: English, French, and German.
- She had her acting training at the ‘Cours Florent’ and was awarded the ‘Classe Libre’ for finest actor.
- Victoria’s Secret’s ‘What Is Sexy’ list called her the ‘Sexiest international import’ (2012).
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.