We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Drake like What is Drake Texting number? What is Drake Phone number? What is Drake Contact Number? What is Drake personal Texting number How to meet Drake? What is Drake Personal Mobile Number What is Drake office address ? Who is Drake’s Girlfriend? Who is Drake’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Drake Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Drake Phone Number, Texting Number, Contact Number.
Who is Drake?
Drake is a rapper, songwriter, and actor from Canada. He is most known for his role in the television series Degrassi: The Next Generation, as well as hit songs such as “Best I Ever Had,” “Started at the Bottom,” and “Hotline Bling.”
Check out below for Drake Phone Number.
Drake Wiki/Biography – Drake Phone Number
Drake was born Aubrey Graham in Toronto, Ontario on October 24, 1986. He was born and reared in a Jewish family. Sandi, his mother, was a teacher, and Dennis, his father, was a drummer for Jerry Lee Lewis. Drake’s parents split up when he was a child. He spent the majority of his boyhood in the Forest Hill area. He went to Forest Hill Collegiate Institute, which was mostly made up of white students. Later, he dropped out of school and earned his GED.
|Real Name||Aubrey Drake Graham|
|Date of Birth||24 – 10 – 1986|
|Age||34 (as in 2021)|
|School||Forest Hill Collegiate Institute|
Drake Career – Drake Phone Number
Drake made his television debut in a Blue Murder episode from 2001. Later that year, he received his huge breakout role as “Jimmy Brooks” in Degrassi: The Next Generation, a teen drama series. At the time, he was only 15 years old. From 2001 through 2009, he appeared in 138 episodes. Since then, Drake has appeared in a number of films, including Soul Food, Instant Star, Beyond the Break, and Saturday Night Live. Charlie Bartlett, a 2007 comedy drama, marked his feature film debut. He went on to star alongside Kevin Hart in Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012), Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013), and Think Like a Man Too (2014).
With his debut mixtape, Room for Improvement, released in 2006, Drake paved his way into the hip-hop industry. Trey Songz and Lupe Fiasco collaborated on the mixtape, which sold over 6,000 copies. Comeback Season, Drake’s follow-up mixtape, was released the following year and featured the smash single “Replacement Girl.” So Far Gone, his third mixtape, was released in February 2009. The tracks “Best I Ever Had” and “Successful,” both of which scored well on the Billboard Hot 100, were included.
In mid-2009, Drake joined with Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment. On June 15, 2010, he released his debut studio album, “Thank Me Later.” The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and has since been certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). ‘Take Care (2011),’ his second album, was likewise a big smash. Drake released his third album, Nothing Was the Same, in 2013 and his fourth, Views, in 2016. The singles “Summer Sixteen,” “One Dance,” and “Pop Style” are featured on Views. In March 2017, the playlist ‘More Life’ was launched. Drake has received numerous accolades, including three Grammys and six Juno Awards. With a total of o #1 hits on the Billboard Hot Rap Songs list, he owns the record.
The youtube channel of Drake has 53 Total Videos till date. The channel currently has 24.8M subscribers on Youtube +100K of which were added in last 30 days with Total View Count of 10.28B . Drake is the 152nd most subscribed YouTube channel in the world and 57th most subscribed channel in USA. His Average Video Views is 9.04M . His Est. Potential Earnings stands $ 14.86K (Each Video) and Est. Partner Earning(Monthly) stands between $ 262.46K – $ 812.39K .
Dennis Graham, his father, was a drummer for Jerry Lee Lewis, the iconic rock ‘n’ roll artist. Sly and the Family Stone’s bassist was an uncle, Larry Graham. Drake’s mother, Sandi Graham, comes from a “highly musical” family, according to Drake, whose grandmother babysat Aretha Franklin. Drake comes from an ethnic and religious heritage that is both diverse and unusual. His mother is a white Canadian Jew and his father is an African American Catholic. Drake was raised by his mother in Forest Hill, an upscale and mostly Jewish area in Toronto, after his parents split when he was five years old.
| Siblings: Sister –||Raemaiah|
Drake Relationships and Maritial Status
Drake is rumoured to be dating supermodel Imaan Hammam as of March 2020. Drake was previously linked to pop star Rihanna. Tennis star Serena Williams and Marvin’s Room lady Ericka Lee are among his ex-girlfriends.
| Ex- Girlfriend|
| Jade Lee|
Zineb Nebby Lee Samir
- Drake’s ex-girlfriend sued him for exploiting her voice in the song “Marvins Room.”
- Drake was also hit with a $300,000 lawsuit when he utilised the 1982 song “Jimmy Smith Rap” without permission.
- Rappin’ 4-Tay sued him for $100,000 for allegedly abusing his lyrics in Drake’s song “Who Do You Love?”
- He also had a feud with Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj, and their respective NBA teams over lyrical creativity.
- Drake and his crew were embroiled in a battle with Chris Brown in a SOHO club in Manhattan, where Drake and his friends tossed bottles at Chris. Things calmed down when they practised and performed a funny skit at the 2014 EPSY awards.
Drake body measurement
Drake has a medium frame, athletic form, and pale skin due to his mixed background. His eyes and hair are dark brown. Drake frequently grows a beard or casts a shadow, but we haven’t seen him shaved in a long time.
|Weight (approx.)||89 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||44 -34 -16|
|Eye Colour||Dark brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark brown|
Drake net worth – Drake Phone Number
Drake’s net worth was estimated to be around $150 million by Forbes in 2019. Unsurprisingly, the rapper’s wise investments have paid off, with an estimated net worth of $180 million in 2021.
|Net Worth||$180 million|
Drake Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Residence Address||21 Park Lane Circle, North York|
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Drake Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||86.2 Million|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||37864306|
|Twitter follower in Number||39.1 Million|
Drake Facts – Drake Phone Number
- Drake had his first appearance on Degrassi: The Next Generation in 2000, which helped him gain early fame. He stayed on the show for seven years and received numerous prizes and distinctions as a result of his participation.
- His debut album, Thank Me Later, debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- For his album “Take Care,” he won a Grammy Award in the category of Best Rap Album.
- His album Views held the number one spot for ten weeks in a row, making it the first album in nearly a decade to do so.
- He also owns the record for the most number one Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop singles, surpassing Jay Z.
- His writing style is narcissistic, and he is noted for his technique and ability to incorporate an emotional element into his songs.
- Because he grew up in two polarising regions of Toronto, his rhyming skill is known as Polarizing. Lil Wayne has featured prominently in his singles and albums.
- Drake is a co-owner of OVO Sounds and the OVO line of clothes, as well as a partner in the production business Champagne Papi. He also represents the Toronto Raptors of the NBA in Canada.
- With his hit “The Motto,” Drake popularised the word YOLO. It means “you only have one life.” He also gave Toronto the nickname “The Six.”
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would be appreciative in the event that you would consider imparting this article to your companions and perusing other incredible substance that we have.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.