We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Emma Stone like What is Emma Stone WhatsApp number? What is Emma Stone Phone number? What is Emma Stone Contact Number? What is Emma Stone personal WhatsApp number How to meet Emma Stone? What is Emma Stone Personal Mobile Number What is Emma Stone office address? and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Emma Stone Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Emma Stone Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Emma Stone?
Emily Jean “Emma” Stone, better known as Emma Stone, is an American actress who has worked in both film and television. She was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2017 and was named one of Time magazine’s 100 most important people in the world.
She has been in the profession since 2004 and has become rather well-known in recent years. Throughout her career in the entertainment sector, she has appeared in a number of films and television shows. In the year 2016, she also founded Hello Sunshine, a production firm.
Check out below for Emma Stone Phone Number.
Emma Stone Wiki/Biography – Emma Stone Phone Number
Emily Jean Stone was born in Scottsdale, Arizona, in the United States, on November 6, 1988. Jeffrey Charles Stone, her father, was the founder and CEO of a general contracting firm, while her mother, Krista Jean Stone, was a stay-at-home mom.
Stone has described herself as being overly loud and domineering throughout her early years, despite having vocal issues as a child. Sequoya Elementary School and Cocopah Middle School were her schools. Later, she enrolled in Xavier College Preparatory, but dropped out after only one semester to pursue her acting ambitions. She used to work part-time at a dog-treat bakery in between auditions for parts.
She used to get panic attacks, which had a detrimental impact on her social abilities. However, she began acting in local theatre productions, which assisted her in overcoming such attacks.
|Real Name||Emily Jean Stone|
|Date of Birth||06 – 11 – 1988|
|Age||33 (as in 2021)|
|School|| Sequoya Elementary School|
Cocopah Middle School
|College||Xavier College Preparatory|
Emma Stone Career – Emma Stone Phone Number
Emma Stone made her television debut in the American sitcom ‘The Partridge Family’ in 2004. She went on to perform minor roles in other TV shows like ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ and ‘Drive’ during the next few years. She made her cinematic debut in ‘Superbad,’ a teen comedy released in 2007. Greg Mottola directed the picture, which stars Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, and Seth Rogen. Stone played Jules, a character who appears in the film as a supporting character. Her outstanding performance earned her a ‘Young Hollywood Award.’
The following year, she appeared in a supporting part in the American comedy ‘The Rocker.’ The film, directed by Peter Cattaneo, follows a failing musician on a tour with his nephew’s band. Stone took on the role of Amelia in the film. She had a supporting role in the 2009 film ‘Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.’ The picture, directed by Mark Waters, was a moderate box office success. ‘Paper Man’ (2009), ‘Zombieland’ (2009), ‘Friends with Benefits’ (2011), and ‘Crazy Stupid Love’ were among her subsequent projects (2011).
Her role in the 2012 blockbuster film ‘The Amazing Spider-Man,’ which was based on the popular Marvel Comics superhero Spiderman, earned her a lot of attention and praise. The film is directed by Marc Webb and follows Peter Parker, a young New York adolescent whose world is turned upside down after he is bitten by a genetically mutated spider. As a result, he gets superhuman abilities and becomes Spider-Man. Gwen Stacy, Parker’s girlfriend, was played by Stone. The film was a major box office hit.
The following year, she starred in the American crime thriller ‘Gangster Squad,’ as well as the American comedy ‘Movie 43,’ and finally, the adventure animated comedy ‘The Croods.’ She also hosted the TV show ‘Saturday Night Live’ on a regular basis. She returned to the character of Gwen Stacy in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ in 2014. The picture, like its predecessor, was a box office smash. ‘Magic in the Moonlight’ (2014), ‘Aloha’ (2015), and ‘Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping’ were among her subsequent features (2016).
‘La La Land,’ a 2016 American musical comedy, was her most recent and most successful role. Damien Chazelle wrote and directed the picture, which went on to win multiple Academy Awards. The tale centred around a musician and an aspiring actress who meet and fall in love. It was probably the most successful picture of the year. Stone earned an Academy Award for ‘Best Actress’ for her outstanding performance.
Emma Stone’s early work, ‘Marmaduke,’ a 2010 American family comedy film, was one of her most successful. The picture, directed by Tom Dey, featured Stone in a pivotal role. Owen Wilson, George Lopez, Steve Copgan, and Marlon Wayans were among the cast members. Commercially, the picture was a modest success. It received a ‘Teen Choice Award’ nomination.
Another of Stone’s most notable and successful projects was ‘The Amazing Spider-Man,’ a 2012 American superhero picture directed by Marc Webb. Along with Stone, the picture also starred Andrew Garfield, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, and Martin Sheen, and was based on the popular Marvel Comics character Spiderman.
She reprised her role as Gwen Stacy from the prequel film in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2.’ The film was directed by Marc Webb and starred Andrew Garfield as the main and Emma Stone as his girlfriend, as well as Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, and Campbell Scott. The film follows the life of Peter Parker, a regular guy who transforms into Spider-Man and fights criminals and super-villains. The movie was a box office hit, grossing $709 million worldwide.
The 2016 American film ‘La La Land,’ which won Stone an Oscar for Best Actress, can be considered Stone’s most significant achievement to date. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone starred in the picture, which was directed by Damien Chazelle. The plot revolves around the two characters, who, despite falling in love, are unable to be together owing to a variety of obstacles. John Legend, Rosemarie DeWitt, Finn Wittrock, and Jessica Rothe are among the other cast members. The picture was nominated for six Academy Awards.
As of May 2017, Emma Stone had received 30 awards and 92 nominations. For her portrayal in the 2016 film ‘La La Land,’ she received an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a British Film Academy Award, all for Best Actress. She has three Screen Actors Guild Awards, one for each of her parts in the films ‘The Help’ , ‘Birdman’, and ‘La La Land’. She has also won the ‘Critics Choice Movie Award’ for the 2012 film ‘The Help,’ as well as the ‘Nickelodeaon Kids’ Choice Award’ for the 2014 film ‘The Amazing Spiderman.’
Emma Stone Family
Jeffrey Charles Stone, Emma Stone’s father, is the CEO and founder of a general-contracting company, and Krista Jean Stone, Emma Stone’s mother, is a housewife. Spencer Stone is her younger brother.
|Dad||Jeffrey Charles Stone|
|Mom||Krista Jean Stone|
Emma Stone Relationships and Maritial Status
Emma is married to Dave McCary, a writer and segment producer for Saturday Night Live, according to Page Six in October 2017. Emma was seen with him at the premiere of the indie film Brigsby Bear, which he co-wrote with Kyle Mooney of Saturday Night Live. The couple announced their engagement on social media in December 2019, with a lovely selfie of Emma showing off her ring.
She was formerly dating Andrew Garfield, who she met while filming The Amazing Spider-Man in 2010. Andrew and Emma met on production of The Amazing Spider-Man in 2011. They portrayed Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy onscreen, and a real-life romance blossomed shortly after. Despite frequent appearances on the red carpet and beautiful PDA on the streets of New York, the couple was notoriously discreet about their relationship in interviews. They were frequently seen together. Despite having a healthy relationship, the couple divorced in 2015.
Furthermore, her name was linked to her La La Land co-star Ryan Gosling when they were filming together. She, on the other hand, rejected the storey and stated that it is untrue. Emma also dated Teddy Geiger, a singer-songwriter who rose to stardom with the smash song “For You I Will (Confidence),” from 2007 to 2009. After playing onscreen lovers in the film Paper Man, Emma went on to date Kieran Culkin, an actor and Macaulay Culkin’s younger brother. From 2010 to 2011, they were together.
|Ex-Boyfriend|| Teddy Geiger|
Emma Stone Controversies
Emma has been involved in a racial issue because of her performance in the film Aloha, in which she played a quarter Chinese and a quarter Hawaiian. She then dragged herself into the limelight for her background, which she has highlighted as her Asian ancestry. She received a lot of backlash for her appearance in the 2009 film Paper Man.
Emma Stone body measurement
Emma Stone is a lovely lady with a bright and attractive attitude and a sweet smile. She has a stunning physique with nice body measurements and a thin body type that is wonderfully proportioned.
Her body dimensions are around 34-27-33 inches. She stands about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 53 kilogrammes. She has blonde hair that is long and shiny, as well as searing hazel green eyes that are both stunning and intriguing.
|Height (approx.)||5 ’ 6″|
|Weight (approx.)||53 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-27-33|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
Emma Stone net worth – Emma Stone Phone Number
The net worth of this actress is estimated to be over $30 million. Zombieland: Double Tap, her 2019 film, grossed roughly $122 million at the box office.
She presently owns five properties in the Los Angeles region. Her most recent purchase was a two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo in The Broadway Hollywood building, which she purchased in 2007 for $2,760,500.
|Net Worth||$30 million|
Emma Stone Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Emma Stone Phone Number||+1(423)342-9185|
|New Emma Stone Phone Number||+1(323)617…….|
|New Emma Stone Phone Number||+1(323)049…….|
|Emma Stone WhatsApp Number||+1(323)617…….|
|Residence Address||The Broadway Hollywood building|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Emma Stone Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||529k|
|Facebook Fan Page||Emma Stone|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||123546|
|Twitter follower in Number||3,493|
Emma Stone Facts – Emma Stone Phone Number
- Her real name is Emily Jean Stone, but she had to change it since the Screen Actors Guild had already taken it.
- She debated between Riley Stone and Emily J. Stone for her screen name before settling on Emma.
- She was born and raised in Scottsdale, Arizona, and began acting in community theatre at the age of 11.
- She is, in fact, a blonde. While they were filming Superbad, producer Judd Apatow suggested she go red.
- She used to construct websites for free as part of her attempt to learn HTML.
- She used to publish an online newsletter for teenage girls called Neptune. She published essays and had an advice column.
- She was brought up as a Lutheran.
- When she was six years old, she made her debut appearance in a Thanksgiving-themed school musical called No Turkey for Perky.
- She had braces for a total of seven years.
- Her first employment was at a dog bakery, where she baked dog treats.
- As a child, she struggled with anxiety and panic attacks, which inspired her to write the book I Am Bigger Than My Anxiety.
- She sucked her thumb till she was eleven years old.
- In high school, she made a “Project Hollywood” PowerPoint presentation to persuade her parents to let her pursue an acting career. During the event, Madonna’s “Hollywood” was played.
- Before becoming famous, she sang a version of Meredith Brooks’ “Bitch” on the VH1 reality show In Search of the Partridge Family.
- She was homeschooled for two years at the age of fifteen.
- She auditioned for the Nickelodeon show All That when she was 12 years old. She had to make up some roles for the audition, so she picked to play a possessed babysitter and a cheerleader who couldn’t spell.
- Her lesser-known roles include the voices of a dog in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and bits in Medium and Malcolm in the Middle.
- When she was a child, she fractured both of her arms at the same time while doing gymnastics.
- She credits her raspy voice to screaming herself hoarse as a newborn owing to severe stomach pains. As a result, she developed nodules before she was able to speak.
- She starred alongside Nathan Fillion and Taryn Manning in the cancelled TV programme Drive. It was discontinued in 2007 after only four episodes, with the remaining two being made available online. Shortly after, Superbad was released.
- She believes that if she weren’t an actor, she would be a journalist because “it’s the same kind of premise, you’re looking at individuals and breaking down why they work the way they work.”
- She learned bits of American Sign Language in school and can still use it.
- She and Zombieland co-star Woody Harrelson once went to Sir Paul McCartney’s house. They had veggie burgers made by McCartney.
- She has a tattoo of bird feet on her wrist that she shares with her mother because their favourite song is “Blackbird” by the Beatles. After Emma wrote him a letter requesting it, McCartney, who penned the song, sketched the bird feet for her.
- She’s the most star-struck, thanks to Diane Keaton, Lorne Michaels, and Tom Hanks. In front of all three of them, she sobbed.
- She auditioned for a role on Heroes but was passed over in favour of Hayden Panettiere. She describes it as her most difficult Hollywood experience.
- Before Mia Wasikowska was cast in Guillermo del Toro’s horror picture Crimson Peak, she was in talks to star in it.
- Her audition for Easy A consisted of recording and sending in a webcam monologue. Her roommate encouraged her to just send it in after she spent hours recording numerous variations of the same short part.
- She once performed on stage with Prince while playing the tambourine. Before stepping on stage, she sliced her foot on some glass, thus she had to perform with a bleeding foot.
- “Stay irrepressibly true to yourself and be tenacious about finding ways to manifest the truest form of you,” was the best piece of advice she ever heard.
- She believes her long-dead grandfather, whom she never met, has left her belongings all throughout the house.
- She deactivated her Facebook account after becoming too engrossed in FarmVille, an agricultural simulation game.
- She needed an oxygen tank after having an asthma episode while filming a fake sex scene for Easy A.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.