We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Isabela Moner like What is Isabela Moner WhatsApp number? What is Isabela Moner Phone number? What is Isabela Moner Contact Number? What is Isabela Moner personal WhatsApp number How to meet Isabela Moner? What is Isabela Moner Personal Mobile Number What is Isabela Moner office address ? Who is Isabela Moner’s Boyfriend? Who is Isabela Moner’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Isabela Moner Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Isabela Moner Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Isabela Moner?
Isabela Yolanda Moner is a Peruvian-American actress, singer, and dancer from the United States. Moner began acting at the age of six and has since appeared on Broadway, in television series, and in films. In 2012, she starred alongside Ricky Martin in a Broadway version of ‘Evita.’ When she secured the role of CJ Martin in the hit children’s sitcom “100 Things to Do Before High School” (2014–2016), she became a member of the “Nickelodeon” stable.
Since then, she’s portrayed Izabella in ‘Transformers: The Last Knight,’ as well as voicing Kate in ‘Dora and Friends: Into the City,’ playing a regular part in NBC’s sitcom ‘Growing Up Fisher,’ and voicing Kate in ‘Dora and Friends: Into the City.’ ‘The Next Victoria Justice,’ according to the website teen.com. She’s active on a number of social media channels. On July 12, 2012, she fulfilled a long-held dream by launching her own YouTube channel. The channel currently has over 11 million views and 303 thousand subscribers.
Check out below for Isabela Moner Phone Number.
Isabela Moner Wiki/Biography – Isabela Moner Phone Number
Isabela Moner is a 20-year-old actress who was born on July 10, 2001. Her zodiac sign is Cancer, and she hails from Cleveland, Ohio, in the United States. Isabela Yolanda Moner is her full name. When it comes to her family, her mother Katherine and father Patrick Moner are her parents.
She has two brothers and sisters, and she is the middle kid. Jared and Giovanni Moner are her siblings. Isabela revealed on Instagram on October 14, 2019, that she was changing her stage name to Isabella Merced. It was in memory of her grandma, who she never had the opportunity to meet. She also stated that her name had not been legally changed and that it was “simply a stage name with a deeper significance.”
Isabela’s father is from Louisiana, and her mother is from Lima, Peru. As a result, she is Peruvian-American. She also has Slovak and Polish ancestors. Isabela has also stated that Spanish was her first language. As a result, when she initially attended primary school, she struggled with English. Her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and is now in remission. She also considers herself Peruvian rather than American. Isabela, too, was accepted into college at the age of 15. She had previously been homeschooled through Ohio Virtual Academy.
|Real Name||Isabela Yolanda Moner|
|Date of Birth||10 – 07 – 2001|
|Age||20 (as in 2021)|
|School||Homeschooled from Ohio Virtual Academy|
Isabela Moner Career – Isabela Moner Phone Number
Isabela Moner is a dancer, singer, and actress. Isabela Merced is an accomplished actress who has been in films, television shows, and on stage. Isabela is most known for her role as CJ Martin in the Nickelodeon series 100 Things to Do Before High School, in which she co-starred alongside Jaheem Toombs and Owen Joyner. She appeared in Transformers: The Last Knight, Dora the Explorer, and Sicario: Day of the Soldado, among other films.
Isabela has been performing since she was seven years old, and at the age of ten, she had her Broadway debut in the performance of Evita, in which she sang in Spanish with Ricky Martin. Isabela made her cinematic debut in the 2013 film The House That Jack Built. She also provided Kate’s voice in Dora and Friends: Into the City!, a Dora the Explorer spin-off. Isabela debuted as a singer in September 2015 with the publication of her debut album Stopping Time. This album was issued by Broadway Records. She has also worked with singers such as Sebastián Yatra and Matt Hunter.
Isabela Moner revealed that she has always aspired to be an actress. Shirley Temple and Judy Garland films had an influence on her. She then began engaging in local community theatre at the age of six. Isabela Moner’s first main role was as CJ Martin, which she played from 2014 until 2016. Martin stars in the Nickelodeon series 100 Things to Do Before High School as the main character. She began delivering Kate’s voice in the same year, from 2014 until 2017. Dora and Friends: Into the City!, a Dora the Explorer spinoff, features Kate as one of the major characters.
Isabela then starred as Lori Collins in the Nickelodeon Original Movie Splitting Adam in 2015. She then landed the role of Sadie in the Nickelodeon Original Movie Legends of the Hidden Temple in 2016. Sadie is one of the film’s main characters. Similarly, she starred in the film Transformers: The Last Knight in May 2016, which was released in June 2017. After that, she went on to voice Heather in the animated feature The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature. On August 11, 2017, it was released in theatres.
Isabela played the lead part in the 2018 film Sicario: Day of the Soldado, in which she played the daughter of a drug cartel boss. In the same year, she portrayed Lizzy, the adopted daughter of Mark Wahlberg and Rose Byrne’s characters. It was included in the comedy Instant Family. Dora and the Lost City of Gold, which she starred in in 2019, was her first film. It’s a live-action rendition of the Dora the Explorer cartoon series. Then, in January of the following year, she starred in the ensemble Christmas romantic comedy film Let It Snow. In the film Sweet Girl, she will star alongside Jason Momoa. It’s a Netflix original that hasn’t been released yet. Isabela, meanwhile, released her first song, Papi, on October 25, 2019. She then followed it up with the release of her first music video on November 6, 2019. Her debut EP, the better half of me, was released on May 22, 2020.
Isabela Moner has also won a number of prizes. “Best Young Actor – Television” at the 2016 Imagen Awards for her role in 100 Things to Do Before High School, “Rising Star of the Year” at the 2017 CinemaCon Award, “Best Leading Young Actress” at the 2019 Young Entertainers Award for her role in Instant Family, and “Best Actress – Feature Film” at the 2019 Imagen Awards for the same role are just a few of them. She was also nominated for a number of other prizes in addition to these.
Isabela Moner Family
She is the middle child of three children born to Patrick Moner, a French father, and Katherine Moner, a Peruvian mother. Jared Moner and Giovanni Moner are her two siblings.
|Brother|| Jared Moner|
Isabela Moner Relationships and Maritial Status
In 2016, Jace Norman was in a relationship with Isabela Moner. His relationship with Isabela Moner is the one that has gotten the most attention. Despite the fact that their relationship was just seven months long, Jace considers it to be one of the best he has ever had. Isabela is an actress and singer from the United States who is best known for her role in the Nickelodeon TV show 100 Things To Do Before High School.
Isabela and Jace met while acting in the film Splitting Adam, and their romance evolved from there. At the time, the duo was considered one of the coolest celebrity couples. Their courtship was enthralling, and the couple was frequently seen together in public. However, things did not last long, and after a few months, they parted ways. They cited their busy schedules and young age as some of the factors that led to their breakup. From April until November 2016, they were together.
Several reports about Isabela and Dylan dating circulated on social media. These allegations surfaced on a number of social media platforms during the year 2017. It’s possible that they crossed paths through a mutual buddy. Dylan Summerall is a musical.ly star as well as an actor. The actor is well-known for his role in the film Angels Sing, and he has a sizable fan base. All of these discussions, however, came to a halt when Dylan Summerall began dating Brec Bassinger.
Seth Isaac Johnson
Isabela Moner body measurement
Isabela Moner is a tall woman, at 1.55 metres (5 feet 1 inch) tall. Her weight is around 50 kg, and her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 36-27-35 inches, respectively. Isabela is a brunette with brown hair and brown eyes.
|Height (approx.)||5′ 1″|
|Weight (approx.)||50 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-27-35|
Isabela Moner net worth – Isabela Moner Phone Number
Moving on, Isabela, a teenage actress and singer, is estimated to have a net worth of over $3 million dollars. Her income comes from a variety of sources, including acting and singing endeavours.
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Isabela Moner Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(225)346-9623|
|New Phone Number||+1(216)391…….|
|New Phone Number||+1(216)171…….|
|Residence Address||Cleveland, Ohio|
|Email Id||Not Available|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Isabela Moner Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||3.4 Million|
|Facebook page||Isabela Merced|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||525620|
|Twitter follower in Number||143.6K|
|Youtube Channel||Isabela Merced|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||648K|
Isabela Moner Facts – Isabela Moner Phone Number
- Isabela Moner is most known for her work as an up-and-coming actress and singer, but she has a few other skills under her sleeve. Moner, like every other entertainer with half a brain, understands the value of a well-rounded CV. With the label of “musician,” the gifted child can legitimately add to her list of abilities. “I play the ukulele,” she told Variety, “and I’ve got like a million ukuleles that I can’t wait to play.”
- Moner has been brightening our screens since she was a child, but she hasn’t let her education suffer in the meantime. The Transformers actress is certainly not a slacker in the classroom, since she skipped two grades and was accepted into college at the age of 15 in 2017. “A good education is invaluable and loved in my family,” the bright teen shared the news with her Facebook admirers. I truly hope you all realised how vital it is to be intelligent rather than famous. I can’t wait to get started on that degree.”
- Moner’s mixed ancestry (her mother is from Lima, Peru, and her father is from Louisiana) has given her an advantage in learning languages. While Moner is most recognised for her English-speaking performances, she grew up speaking Spanish. She struggled with English when she first started primary school, despite later growing into a gifted linguist. Moner’s Latin roots are evidently dear to her, and she has stated that she feels more Peruvian than American. Moner was overjoyed when Michael Bay, the director of Transformers, allowed her to add a few Spanish words to her part after hearing her speaking Spanish with her mother on set.
- Despite having a few credits under her belt when she joined 100 Things to Do Before High School, it was Moner’s portrayal as C.J Martin on the Nickelodeon hit that catapulted her into the spotlight. The show, which aired from 2014 to 2016, introduced us to a slew of future stars, including Jaheem King Toombs (who starred as C.J.’s best friend since kindergarten, Fenwick Frazier), Owen Joyner (who starred as the “coolest kid in school,” Christian “Crispo” Powers), and Jack De Sena (who starred as the school’s guidance counsellor, Jack Roberts).
- When it was reported in May 2018 that Moner had been cast in the upcoming live-action rendition of Dora the Explorer, fans were overjoyed. Moner will play a teen version of the show’s protagonist, and she seemed to be ecstatic about the prospect. She told USA TODAY, “We don’t have Latina heroines in theatres; I haven’t seen Marvel do it.” “I’m looking forward to doing that for a youthful audience.” The film is currently under post-production and will be released later this year.
- Moner’s goals began early in life, when she persuaded her parents to let her participate in local community theatre after being inspired by Judy Garland and Shirley Temple’s musical films. Moner made an early impression, and at the age of ten, she made her Broadway debut in a rendition of Evita. Moner’s performance wowed the audience, who were especially charmed by the youngster’s outstanding Spanish duets with Ricky Martin, a Latino music legend.
- Moner’s TV earnings may appear to have given her a taste for the high life, but in reality, she participates in the same kinds of everyday activities as any other normal American high school student. Moner enjoys relaxing in front of the television as much as the next lady, but she also enjoys participating in more athletic pastimes. Moner enjoys conquering the slopes with some skiing and snowboarding, but she also enjoys skating and goofing around on the trampoline with her brothers, Gyovanni and Jared, according to her website.
- Moner is no stranger to performing as a soloist, despite the fact that the majority of her work has been presented as part of an ensemble group. Moner’s vocal prowess has been showcased at a number of charity events and locations in New York and Cleveland, including the Lincoln Center, Severance Hall, The Cutting Room, and the famed 54 Below. Despite her youth, Moner is certainly not afraid to take centre stage on her own, having performed solo with the Cleveland Pops Orchestra among her many accomplishments. She isn’t afraid of a duet, either, and has received praise for her performances with Jon Anderson of “Yes” and Billy Jonas, a singer-songwriter.
- Moner made her film debut in 2013’s The House That Jack Built, in which she played the role of Nadia, a little girl. Rosal Colon of Orange is the New Black starred as adult Nadia, and E.J. Bonilla and Melissa Fumero as the film’s protagonists, Jack and Lily, respectively. Moner followed up her debut with the 2016 film Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life, in which she played Jeanne Galletta.
- Moner and fellow Nickelodeon star Jace Norman made their romance public in 2016. The duo declared they were more than simply friends in the spring of that year, after rumours of a romance had been circulating for some time. Norman (who is best known for his role as Henry Danger in the Nickelodeon hit) and Moner appeared to be the perfect couple, often dazzling their followers with adorable photos of their escapades on their individual social media profiles. The affair, however, was short-lived, and Norman acknowledged to JustJared that their relationship had terminated just seven months after they announced it.
- Moner has proven that she can sing out a melody on Broadway and in the theatre, but her musical goals extend beyond the stage. Her debut studio album, Stopping Time, was published in September 2015, and it showcased her amazing pipes to a broader audience. The album featured both original material (such as the single Dream about Me, which Moner penned when she was 11 years old) and cover songs, such as a cover of Beyonc’s Halo and a remake of the Oasis britpop hit Wonderwall.
- Moner has already been honoured by award committees despite just being in the profession since 2013. Her outstanding portrayal as young scavenger Izabella in Transformers: The Last Knight garnered her a nomination for the 2017 Teen Choice Awards in the category of Choice Summer Movie Actress. She was nominated for another award at the Young Entertainers Awards two years later, this time for Best Leading Young Actress for her outstanding performance in the 2018 comedy film Instant Family.
- Debbie Ryan, the American actress and singer best known for her work on the Disney Channel television series Jessie and the black comedy Insatiable, is Moner’s Hollywood girl crush, according to Variety. The actress has captivated the young Moner’s heart with her edgy approach to her parts… Although Ryan faces great competition from Jennifer Lawrence, another talented actress whose successes (and Oscar win) Moner aspires to match.
- Moner was a major admirer of the Nickelodeon shows Zoey 101 and iCarley when she was younger. She was also a big Dora the Explorer fan, and she got to meet Fatima Ptacek, Dora’s voice actress, after landing the role of Kate in Dora and Friends, a Dora the Explorer spinoff that aired on Nickelodeon from August 2014 to February 2017. Ptacek previously played Dora in the show’s first season, which aired on Nickelodeon from 2010 through 2014.
- Moner was born on July 10, 2001, in Cleveland, Ohio, to parents Katherine, a Peruvian native, and Patrick, a Louisiana native. Moner is one of three brothers and sisters, with younger brother Gyovanni and older brother Jared rounding out the Moner family. Moner was a tomboy as a kid, preferring to play with her brother’s toys over her own. She was a huge lover of Hot Wheels, the popular toy vehicle line. “Those [Hot Wheels] were the most exciting toys to me,” Moner said, according to IMDB. I couldn’t help but gravitate towards them. No one told me to, and no one told me not to. “I just did it in a way.”
- When Moner was cast in the NBC sitcom Growing Up Fisher in 2014, she received her first chance to star in a TV show. Moner was cast in the series as Jenny, a recurring character who she played for seven episodes. Unfortunately for Moner, the sitcom was short-lived: after debuting on NBC in February 2014, the show was cancelled after only one season in May 2014.
- Despite Moner’s enthusiasm at playing Dora, some of her followers have been less than enthusiastic about the concept. “Please, please don’t do this movie…you have such a wonderful career, don’t waste it,” one commentator pleaded, while others believed the 17-year-old was simply too old to play Dora the Explorer. Moner, on the other hand, seemed unfazed by the criticism, telling Forbes, “You don’t realise how pleased I am for Dora.”
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.