Kelianne Stankus Phone Number
Kelianne Stankus is an Instagram sensation and a well-known American gymnast. She is a part of the Acrobats, a group that performs hoverboard routines. She was once a member of the United States National Acrobatic Gymnastics team.
Kelianne was born in the United States of America on March 29, 1996. In terms of nationality, she is an American woman of unclear heritage. Kelly Stankus and Leanne Stankus are her parents. She also has two brothers, Cody and Lucas. She has a long-standing fascination with gymnasts and dancers when she was a child.
Kelianne Stankus started her professional career as a gymnast. She rose to prominence as a member of the Acrobats, a group that performs routines on hoverboards. She is also a dancer who showcases her abilities on social media. She was once a member of the United States National Acrobatic Gymnastics team. Kelianne is also a TikTok sensation, with nearly 4.6 million followers.
She directed and performed Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” with her group Acrobots, which became a massive smash with over 2 million views on YouTube. She was a member of the United States National Acrobatic Gymnastics team for San Jose in 2011 and Florida in 2012. She’s also an Instagram sensation with over 1.5 million followers. She makes a good living as a well-known gymnast and social media celebrity.
|Old Kelianne Stankus Phone Number||+1(832)324-5694|
|New Kelianne Stankus Phone Number||+1(818)483-XXXX|
|2nd Kelianne Stankus Phone Number||+1(818)405-XXXX|
Kelianne Stankus WhatsApp Number
|Kelianne Stankus WhatsApp Number||+1(818)483-XXXX|
Kelianne Stankus House Address
|House Address||Calabasas, California|
Kelianne Stankus Email Id
Kelianne Stankus Website
Kelianne Stankus Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||2 Million|
|Facebook page||Kelianne Stankus|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||4157|
|Twitter follower in Number||204.4K|
|Youtube Channel||Kelianne Stankus|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||227K|
|TikTok followers in Number||10.1 Million|
Kelianne Stankus Facts
- Kelianne Stankus is a gymnast and dancer from the United States. She is well known for being a member of the Acrobots, a group that does hoverboard routines.
- She is also a professional dancer and a social media star in addition to being a gymnast. She regularly uploads dance videos to YouTube.
- Her self-titled YouTube channel also features cosmetics tutorials, challenges, and tags.
- Kelianne Stankus was born in the United States on March 29, 1996, to Kelly and Leanne Stankus.
- Lucas and Cody are her two younger brothers. In terms of her personal life, the gymnast cum dancer is rumoured to be dating YouTuber Tayler Holder. On June 12, 2017, she shared a video called ‘Tayler Does My Makeup,’ which sparked rumours that they were dating. However, it has not been established whether they are dating or not.
- In her spare time, she enjoys listening to music. ‘I’m the One,’ by DJ Khaled starring Justin Bieber, is her favourite song. Quavo, Lil Wayne, and Chance the Rapper are among her favourite rappers.
- She also rose to prominence after directing and appearing in their YouTube video for Justin Bieber’s smash “Sorry,” which has over 2 million views. Stankus is a multitalented personality who was a part of the US National Acrobatic Gymnastics team.
- Since she was a child, she has had a fascination for dancing and gymnastics. She is also a social media celebrity who has amassed a large following on several social media platforms.
- She has almost 10.1million fans on the app TikTok, where she is extremely well-known. Stankus, a former member of the Empire Acro Gymnastics club, is a sweet and gentle young lady.
- She is a family-oriented young lady who enjoys spending time with her siblings and parents in her spare time.
- Kelianne Stankus began her gymnastics career at an early age. As a member of the Acrobots, a group known for performing routines on hoverboards, she drew the attention of the media. She performed and directed a dance based on Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” with the ensemble, which went on to become a YouTube success. Stankus previously competed for the United States National Acrobatic Gymnastics Team.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.