We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Kristen Stewart like What is Kristen Stewart WhatsApp number? What is Kristen Stewart Phone number? What is Kristen Stewart Contact Number? What is Kristen Stewart personal WhatsApp number How to meet Kristen Stewart? What is Kristen Stewart Personal Mobile Number What is Kristen Stewart office address ? Who is Kristen Stewart’s Boyfriend? Who is Kristen Stewart’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Kristen Stewart Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Kristen Stewart Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Kristen Stewart?
Kristen Stewart is a well-known Hollywood actress who is most known for playing ‘Bella Swan’ in the blockbuster ‘Twilight’ series, which was based on Stephenie Meyer’s novel series of the same name. Her persona, although being bland and drab, amassed a cult of followers who were equally enamoured with the vampire-human love storey. Kristen Stewart is thought to be the polar opposite of her character in the film in real life. She has a sense of humour and glamour, and she lives an exciting, fast-paced life.
She stopped hogging the attention once the final edition of the ‘Twilight’ film series was released, and projects that had previously been overshadowed by the ‘Twilight’ films began to reappear. Her prodigious acting skills, which she displayed from an early age, inspired a number of young girls and teenagers. Her acting career began when she was discovered by a talent scout, and despite a minor role in the Disney series “The Thirteenth Year,” she made an impression with a spectacular, non-verbal performance. She went on to star in films such as ‘The Safety of Objects,’ ‘Panic Room,’ ‘Cold Creek Manor,’ ‘Catch That Kid,’ ‘Undertow,’ ‘Into the Wild,’ ‘Snow White and the Huntsman,’ and ‘On the Road,’ among others.
Check out below for Kristen Stewart Phone Number.
Kristen Stewart Wiki/Biography – Kristen Stewart Phone Number
Kristen Jaymes Stewart was born in Los Angeles, California, on April 9, 1990, to Jules Mann and John Stewart. Cameron, her older brother, is her only sibling. Her mother was a screenplay supervisor and her father was a stage manager and television producer.
Her family relocated to Colorado and stayed there for a few years before returning to Los Angeles. She was discovered by a talent scout agent at a Christmas performance when she was eight years old, and she was offered a non-speaking role in the Disney TV movie ‘The Thirteenth Year.’ As a result, her acting career began.
In 2001, she starred as ‘Sam Jennings’ in the film ‘The Safety of Objects.’ She won a role as Jodie Foster’s on-screen daughter in ‘Panic Room,’ which was released the following year, shortly after the finish of this picture. At the time, this was a huge accomplishment because she had secured a role alongside one of Hollywood’s biggest actors at the age of 12.
She was cast in the suspense film ‘Cold Creek Manor,’ which was released in 2003, following the popularity of ‘Panic Room.’ Her performance was praised once more, and she was nominated for the ‘Young Artist Award.’ She attended conventional schools until the seventh grade, when she dropped out. She subsequently used long-distance learning to finish her high school education. Long-distance schooling allowed her to focus more on her acting profession, which she began at an early age.
|Real Name||Kristen Jaymes Stewart|
|Date of Birth||09 – 04 – 1990|
|Age||31 (as in 2021)|
|College||University of California|
Kristen Stewart Career – Kristen Stewart Phone Number
In 2004, she played alongside Max Thieriot and Corbin Bleu in her breakout picture, ‘Catch That Kid.’ She also appeared in the thriller ‘Undertow,’ in which she played the character of ‘Lila.’ Aside from feature films, she also starred in the 2004 television film ‘Speak,’ which was based on the same-named novel. The next year, she starred in the film ‘Zathura: A Space Adventure,’ as the teenage sister of two small boys. She was cast in Griffin Dunne’s film ‘Fierce People’ in 2006. Following the success of that film, she was offered the lead role in ‘The Messengers,’ a supernatural thriller.
‘In the Land of Women,’ her second major endeavour, was released in 2007. Adam Brody and Meg Ryan also starred in the film. Her acting was praised despite the film’s conflicting reviews. She also appeared in a small role in the critically praised movie ‘Into the Wild’ that same year. Stewart was cast as the lead protagonist ‘Isabella Swan’ in the film adaptation of Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling fantasy series, ‘Twilight,’ at the end of 2007. ‘Summit Entertainment,’ a production house, announced that Stewart would be cast as the lead protagonist ‘Isabella Swan’ in the film adaptation of Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling fantasy series, ‘Twilight.’
On November 21, 2008, the first instalment of the four-part film series, ‘Twilight,’ was released worldwide. Because of her ‘wooden’ expressions, many critics thought she was the ‘perfect’ fit for the part. The next year, she starred in the film ‘Adventureland.’ She also starred in the second instalment of the ‘Twilight’ series, ‘New Moon,’ in 2009, which was a larger smash than the first. The film had one of the most successful domestic and international opening weekends in the last decade. Critics, on the other hand, were divided on her performance in the picture.
She starred in ‘The Yellow Handkerchief,’ which premiered at the ‘Sundance Film Festival’ two years prior but was not distributed in the United States until 2010. In the film ‘The Runaways,’ she also portrayed a rock star. Stewart’s year in 2010 was a watershed moment in his career. She went on to star in ‘Welcome to the Rileys,’ as well as the third episode of the ‘Twilight’ series, ‘Eclipse.’
‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn- Part I,’ which was released on November 18, 2011, was her next big feature and one of the most anticipated films of her career. Despite the film’s poor reception, Stewart was commended for her “intense” performance. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn-Part II, the sequel to the film, was released the following year. In 2012, she also starred as Snow White in the film ‘Snow White and the Huntsman,’ which was a box office success. In the same year, she starred in ‘On the Road,’ opposite Sam Riley and Amy Adams.
‘Clouds of Sils Maria,’ her next endeavour, received critical acclaim. Her performance as ‘Valentine’ in the film earned her numerous accolades. She appeared in films such as ‘American Ultra’ and ‘Equals’ in 2015. Stewart had a busy year in 2016, appearing in four films: ‘Certain Women,’ ‘Café Society,’ ‘Personal Shopper,’ and ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk,’ to mention a few.
‘Come Swim,’ a short film she directed in 2017, was her directorial debut. The film had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival, where it got positive reviews. In 2018, she starred in the biographical drama ‘JT LeRoy’ and the biographical thriller ‘Lizzie.’ She was cast as the lead in the political thriller film ‘Seberg’ in 2019. Benedict Andrews directed the picture, which stars Jack O’Connell, Anthony Mackie, Margaret Qualley, and Colm Meaney. ‘Seberg’ made its global premiere at the ‘Venice Film Festival’ on August 30, 2019.
Her most famous role was as ‘Isabella Swan’ in the ‘Twilight’ film series. She plays the love interest and later the wife of the primary character, Edward Cullen, a love-struck vampire, in the film series. The ‘Twilight’ movie series is based on Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling novel series of the same name. Her popularity grew as a result of her role in the film series. Stewart’s performance as the conscientious assistant ‘Valentine’ in the drama film ‘Clouds of Sils Maria’ received widespread acclaim. She won multiple prizes for her work in the film, including the ‘César Award’ for ‘Best Supporting Actress.’ She became the first American woman to be nominated for a ‘César Award’ in 30 years.
For her appearance in ‘Twilight,’ she earned a ‘MTV Movie Award’ for ‘Best Female Performance’ in 2009. In 2009, she received a ‘Teen Choice Award’ for ‘Choice Movie Actress: Drama’ for her role in ‘Twilight.’ In 2010, she received the ‘British Academy Film Association’s’Orange Rising Star Award.’ For her appearance in ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon,’ she received the ‘Kids’ Choice Award’ for ‘Cutest Couple-Taylor Lautner’ in 2010.
In 2011, she received an MTV Movie Award for ‘Best Female Performance’ in ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.’ In 2013, she was nominated for a ‘People’s Choice Award’ for ‘Favorite Face of Heroism’ for her part in ‘Snow White and the Huntsman.’
Kristen Stewart Family
John Stewart is her father’s name, and Jules Mann-Stewart is her mother’s name. Similarly, both of her parents work in the entertainment sector.
Her father worked for Fox as a stage manager and television producer, and her mother is a screenplay supervisor who also directed a film, the 2012 prison drama K-11. Cameron B. Stewart, her older brother, and two adoptive brothers, Dana and Taylor, grew raised with her. She is also of American nationality, with English and Scottish ancestry.
|Sister||Taylor Stewart and Dana Stewart|
Kristen Stewart Relationships and Maritial Status
She has been in several partnerships during her life. Kristen was dating her Speak co-star Michael Angarano long before she became a household figure. They dated for about three years, and their romance even lasted during her time filming the first Twilight movie. Kristen’s romance with Michael had quietly died out by the time she began filming New Moon, and her most high-profile relationship to date had begun!
Twilight fans were shipping her with her co-star and then-boyfriend Robert Pattinson in the late 2000s. Of course, longstanding admirers of the Personal Shopper star are well aware of the RPatz and KStew pop culture phenomenon. The couple began dating in 2009, just after the first Twilight movie was released in theatres. They dated for nearly four years before calling it quits in 2013. But, as you may know, their breakup wasn’t without controversy. After paparazzi images of Kristen having an affair with her Snow White & The Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders, appeared online in July 2012, Rob and Kristen broke up.
Kristen had an on-again, off-again relationship with Alicia Cargile after her long-running, widely publicised romance with Rob. The two started dating in 2013, however their relationship ended in October 2015. However, in May 2016, the two reconciled and resumed their affair before departing for the Cannes Film Festival. By late 2016, they had decided to call it quits on their relationship.
Kristen began dating Stella Maxwell later on. Kristen began dating the Victoria’s Secret model in early 2017, and the two were together for nearly two years until splitting amicably in the fall of 2018. Kristen began dating Sara Dinkin not long after they broke up. However, once that relationship ended, Kristen began dating screenwriter Dylan Meyer.
Screenwriter Dylan Meyer and Kristen have been dating since mid-2019. Kristen, on the other hand, has been working on a significant project for her boyfriend. Kristen admitted to Howard Stern in November 2019 that she “can’t f—ing wait” to propose to Dylan when the time comes, adding, “I want to be somewhat rational about it, but I think good things happen fast.” Kristen has opted to keep her private life very guarded since being subjected to so much attention for her high-profile romances, and for good reason. Fans are eager to see what the star’s future contains, since she appears to be doing well in both her personal and professional lives.
Kristen Stewart Controversies
Kristen Stewart was embroiled in her largest scandal to date in July 2012, when it was revealed that she had been seeing a married guy named Rupert Sanders, who happened to be a film director. They worked on Snow White and the Huntsman together, so they knew each other. They began a months-long relationship. When news of their connection leaked, Robert Pattinson dumped Kristen, and Rupert’s then-wife, Liberty Ross, filed for divorce.
Kristen Stewart body measurement
Kristen Stewart is one of the most attractive actresses in the industry. Her gorgeous and engaging demeanour is well-known. She has a sweet smile, lovely appearance, and a thin figure.
Her body dimensions are 34-22-34 inches, and she has a thin shape. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs roughly 54 kilogrammes. She has dark brown hair that is long and shiny, as well as blazing green eyes that are both stunning and intriguing.
|Weight (approx.)||54 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-22-34|
Kristen Stewart net worth – Kristen Stewart Phone Number
Kristen Steward’s net worth is reported to be at $70 million. The Twilight films are responsible for the majority of the money. For the final two Twilight films, she was paid $12.5 million each. Charlie’s Angels, which was released in 2019, awarded her $7 million.
|Net Worth||$70 million.|
Kristen Stewart Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(805)836-2537|
|New Phone Number||+1(818)568…….|
|New Phone Number||+1(818)438…….|
|Residence Address||Woodland Hills|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Kristen Stewart Social Profiles
|Instagram Fan Id||@kristenstewartx|
|Instagram follower in Number||628k|
|Facebook Fan page||Kristen Stewart|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||2,774,706|
|Twitter follower in Number||451K|
Kristen Stewart Facts – Kristen Stewart Phone Number
- Kristen has been involved in the film industry since she was a child. Given that both of her parents worked in the film industry, it wasn’t long before Stewart discovered her own passion for filmmaking. She began acting when she was eight years old and quickly studied everything there was to know before landing a blockbuster commercial with Porsche.
- Kristen Stewart’s eyes are a stunning, vivid green colour. In the Twilight series, Isabella “Bella” Swan has brown eyes. As a result, she had to film the series wearing brown contact lenses. Her character had to convert to wearing brilliant red contacts once she transformed into a stunning, stone cold newborn vampire, then she had to exchange those in for amber coloured contacts once she matured into a mature vampire.
- Near the end of 2012, Kristen and Robert reconciled. Despite his heartbreak at her romance with Rupert Sanders, the two were able to reconcile their differences in August 2012. Their first chats, though, were difficult for Pattinson. He still had feelings for Kristen, and despite their decision to restart their romance, the actor realised things weren’t the same, and they called it quits in May 2013.
- Kristen Stewart received her big break appearing alongside Oscar winner Jodie Foster in the thriller Panic Room, despite having a few acting roles under her belt. With a $48 million budget, the film grossed about $200 million at the box office, which is quite astounding considering Panic Room was rated R.
- Kristen Stewart like old films. East of Eden, a John Steinbeck classic and Nobel Prize winner, is her favourite book. A Woman Under Influence, a 1974 John Cassavete masterpiece, is her favourite film. Her music choices are also a touch more traditional, harkening back to the beginnings of alternative music with bands like Nirvana. Stewart has never been a “typical” film star. She looks and acts more like one of us.
- Kristen Stewart addressed her sexuality in a 2017 interview with The Guardian, confirming that she was, in fact, bisexual. Kristen had been romantically linked to various women in the months leading up to the interview, including Stella Maxwell, Soko, and Alicia Cargille. “You’re not confused if you’re bisexual,” Kristen told the outlet. It’s not at all perplexing. It’s the polar opposite for me.”
- The on-screen chemistry between Kristen and Robert was observed. Four years in a row, MTV awarded them the “Best Kiss” award. Nobody has won the prize as many times as Robert and Kristen have. They should be pleased with their achievement.
- Kristen played Joan Jett in the 2010 film The Runaways, which she co-starred in with Dakota Fanning. Following her viewing of the film, the singer-songwriter enthused about Stewart’s portrayal, describing it as “really authentic.” Joan spent months researching Jett’s characteristics before filming began for the project, according to Interview Magazine, and it seemed to pay off because she adored her interpretation.
- Kristen is known for her enthusiasm for filmmaking and acting, but few people realise that she also enjoys playing musical instruments such as the guitar and drums. Stewart displayed her versatility when she was recruited to star in The Runaways, which required her to be able to sing and play the guitar.
- Kristen claimed that she had to create a soundproof room in her California house because she enjoys playing the drums. She did so out of concern that the loud noise would annoy her neighbours. She may now play her instruments whenever she wants, without ever having to worry about creating too much noise.
- Kristen was voted the highest-paid actress in 2012, after earning $34.5 million between May 2011 and May 2012. She was only 22 years old when she received the honour. The majority of Stewart’s earnings came from her role in the Twilight films, which grossed over $3.5 billion at the box office.
- Kristen Stewart had to wear brown contact lenses throughout the production of Bella Swan in the Twilight franchise because she was green-eyed. This aided her in accurately portraying the persona. Given that Bella was depicted in the books as having brown eyes, the film’s makers went above and beyond to ensure that the film matched the character’s original depiction.
- Kristen gave Josh Hutcherson a turtle for his 13th birthday in 2005, when they were working on their family film Zathura together. Josh named the turtle Bob, however he disclosed in a 2012 interview that the turtle died because his friend “failed to take care of it” when Josh was out of town. What a tragedy.
- Kristen’s passion for acting may have stemmed from her parents, Jules and John, who worked in the film industry long before their daughter became one of Hollywood’s most sought-after stars. Jules is a script supervisor, while John has worked as a stage manager for decades.
- Kristen’s mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, is Australian, which explains why the brunette travels there so regularly. Kristen was born in Los Angeles, but she spent much of her childhood in Noosa Heads, Australia’s coastal town, where she still visits whenever she can.
- Kristen told Howard Stern in November 2019 while promoting the Charlie’s Angels reboot that she wouldn’t suggest falling in love while working on a film. Stewart admitted that she “couldn’t help myself” when she began romancing Pattinson, but she wouldn’t do it again after learning from the experience.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.