Lauren Kettering Phone Number
Lauren Kettering is a social media personality from the United States. She is well-known for her content on TikTok, a social media platform where she broadcasts videos of lip-sync and freestyle dance.
She was born in Anaheim, California, on April 4, 2003. Brian Kettering and Yvette Aguilar-Kettering are the names of her mother and father, respectively. Aubrey, her older sister, and Travis Michael Kettering, her younger brother, are her siblings.
Lauren is a TikTok personality who posts fantastic lip-sync and dancing videos, similar to TikTok star Harvey Bass. She is well-known on TikTok, where she has an account called laurenkettering. Her more than 6.5 Million followers adore her makeup vids. She began using TikTok in October of 2016. She became well-known on social media as a result of her ability to create funny films.
Lauren has a YouTube account that she started on November 12, 2019. Around 73.8K people have subscribed to this channel. LAUREN KETTERING’s Instagram account has around 1.2 Million followers and over 1000 posts. She generally publishes images of herself in various outfits as well as dance videos. In terms of earnings, this Tik Tok star is projected to have a net worth of $500,000.
|Old Lauren Kettering Phone Number||+1(719)388-5322|
|New Lauren Kettering Phone Number||+1(714)509-XXXX|
|2nd Lauren Kettering Phone Number||+1(714)817-XXXX|
Lauren Kettering WhatsApp Number
|Lauren Kettering WhatsApp Number||+1(714)509-XXXX|
Lauren Kettering House Address
|House Address||Anaheim, California|
Lauren Kettering Email Id
Lauren Kettering Website
Lauren Kettering Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||1.2 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||873|
|Youtube Channel||Lauren Kettering|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||73.8K|
|TikTok followers in Number||6.5 Million|
Lauren Kettering Facts
- She Began Dancing When She Was Two Years Old. Lauren is well-known for her TikTok dance videos, but it’s not the only location where she flaunts her abilities. She had been dancing for a long time before she had even heard of the internet. Her dance career began when she was two years old, and she has spent the most of her life performing and competing. Despite her demanding dance schedule, she is grateful for all of the opportunities dance has provided her.
- She’s a TikTok user Lauren has been on TikTok since before it was called TikTok. She first joined Musical.ly in 2016, when it was still called as that. Musical.ly and TikTok are practically the same, however Musical.ly fans are more interested in lip syncing videos, whilst TikTokers favour dancing challenges and comedic skits.
- She Appreciates Positive Remarks. Lauren isn’t like other TikTokers, who have a reputation for being nasty and disrespectful. Lauren is a strong believer in keeping positive, even though it’s not always easy. She is the type of person that prefers to see the glass half full, no matter how stressful or busy things are.
- She Enjoys Going To The Beach. Lauren was born and raised in California, where she enjoys the wonderful weather that the state has to offer. One of her favourite things to do with her family when she has free time is to go to nearby Huntington Beach and spend the day relaxing by the water.
- She Launched Her Own YouTube Channel. Lauren’s most well-known platform is TikTok, but she’s working to increase her influence. In the fall of 2019, she launched a YouTube channel. She’s only made six videos so far, but she already has 26,000 subscribers and over 140,000 views on her channel.
- She Made Her Debut As An Actress. Having a social media following of millions of people isn’t anything to be laughed at. Some people may be unaware of the importance of social media fame, yet it may lead to some fantastic chances in real life. Lauren recently had the opportunity to make her acting debut in Attaway General, a web series. The show’s cast is made up of TikTok’s most popular users.
- She Attends Online Classes. Lauren’s situation at school is a little unusual. She attends a local public school, but she has recently begun taking classes online. Lauren made the decision to include online programmes in her curriculum. Many people assumed she made the decision because she was tormented at school, but the truth is that her dance schedule makes it difficult for her to stick to a regular school day.
- She dated a TikToker who was also a TikToker. When two social media celebrities get together, it becomes the talk of the internet. Lauren and Diego Martir’s relationship was a big deal when they announced they were dating. However, the couple encountered a tough patch, and things didn’t quite work out between them, as with other young couples.
- Her mother works as a counsellor. Lauren attends Lauren’s High School. Most kids would be horrified at the prospect of one of their parents working at their high school, but Lauren doesn’t seem to mind. Yvette, her mother, is a counsellor at her high school who focuses on upperclassmen. Lauren and both of her parents have a terrific relationship, and they frequently feature on her social media accounts.
- She Dreams Of Dancing With Beyonce. While dancing for Queen Bey may seem like a far-fetched dream for most of us, Lauren may be able to achieve it if she continues to develop her skills.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.