Maggie Q Phone Number
Maggie Q Phone Number is +1(858)367-0778. New Maggie Q Phone Numbers are given below:
|Old Maggie Q Phone Number||+1(858)367-0778|
|New Maggie Q Phone Number||+1(808)254-XXXX|
|2nd Maggie Q Phone Number||+1(808)626-XXXX|
Maggie Q WhatsApp Number
|Maggie Q WhatsApp Number||+1(808)254-XXXX|
Maggie Q House Address
|Maggie Q House Address||Mililani, Hawaii|
Maggie Q Email Id
|Maggie Q Email Id||Not Available|
Maggie Q Website
Maggie Q Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||571K|
|Facebook follower in Number||653K|
|Twitter follower in Number||265K|
Maggie Q Facts
- Margaret Denise Quigley, the youngest child of a Vietnam veteran and his real estate investor wife, was born on May 22, 1979, in Honolulu, Hawaii. While serving in Vietnam, her father—who has Irish and Polish ancestry—met her Vietnamese mother. She also has two older sisters and two half-siblings from her mother’s first marriage.
- She excelled in academia. Prior to attending Mililani High School, she attended Mililani Waena Elementary School and Wheeler Intermediate School, where she participated in the cross country, track and field, and swim teams.
- She planned to pursue veterinary medicine when she graduated in 1997, and she even won an athletic scholarship from a prestigious university. She quickly realised, nevertheless, that her family’s financial inability to fund her academic aspirations. She made the decision to move out of Honolulu in order to save up the money needed to continue her study.
- When Margaret Quigley was 17 years old, she travelled to Tokyo, Japan to begin her modelling career on the advice of a friend. Later, she travelled to Taipei, but she had little success there. She relocated again, this time to Hong Kong, despite having little to no knowledge of the local language, Cantonese. She took on the name Maggie Q during this time because the Chinese couldn’t pronounce Quigley correctly.
- The meeting with action hero Jackie Chan marked the biggest career turning moment for her. She picked some valuable lessons from him about the value of professionalism and the necessity of performing one’s own stunts. She had never trained in martial arts before, but her expertise in sports allowed her to complete the programme effectively.
- Following the success of her first television production, “House of the Dragon,” she made a smooth transition to the big screen with movies like “Model from Hell”, “Gen-Y Cops”, and “Manhattan Midnight”, garnering the admiration of Chinese moviegoers in the process. She impressed Chan with her depiction of Jane Quigley in “Gen-Y Cops,” and as a result, he gave her a brief role in his 2001 American movie “Rush Hours 2.”
- She was paired with Daniel Wu in her subsequent project, the action thriller “Naked Weapon” (2002). She made several main and supporting appearances in a number of Chinese movies between 2003 and 2005. She collaborated with Fann Wong and Philippe Brenninkmeyer on the 2005 German-Singaporean television movie “House of Harmony.” Joaquin Phoenix served as the narrator of the 2005 documentary film “Earthlings,” which Q later became the producer of.
- She made her film debut as Zhen in Tom Cruise’s “Mission: Impossible III” in 2006. In the fourth Live Free or Die Hard instalment of the Die Hard movie franchise, she portrayed the secondary antagonist (2007). Her status as a potential contender to become the next action star in American cinema was undoubtedly established by these two films.
- She portrayed the fictional granddaughter of Chinese warlord Cao Cao in her first Asian costume epic, “Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon”, and she was a member of the ensemble cast in the anthology movie “New York, I Love You”. She made an appearance as Maggie Wong in the sports comedy “Balls of Fury” (2007). She played the alluring federal agent Chase Linh in the video game “Need for Speed: Undercover” that same year.
- In “The King of Fighters,” a 2010 movie based on the fighting game franchise by SNK, she portrayed Mai Shiranui. Q portrayed Tori Wu in the Divergent trilogy, and during the movie series, she grows to be a crucial and trustworthy friend to Tris Prior, the main character (Shailene Woodley). She also appeared in the short-lived criminal drama “Stalker” on CBS.
- Hannah Wells, the character she plays on ABC’s “Designated Survivor,” is an astute and perceptive FBI agent. On September 27, 2017, the second season of the programme premiered.
- In the future movies “The Brits Are Coming” and “Slumber,” Maggie Q will make an appearance. She will play the renowned pirate Ching Shih in the upcoming TV movie “Queen of Canton.”
- In the spy drama “Nikita,” produced by The CW and based on Luc Besson’s 1990 film of the same name, Maggie Q played the title role. The series, which was frequently compared to Joss Whedon’s “Dollhouse” and ABC’s “Alias,” followed Nikita, a former assassin who worked for the covert government-funded organisation known as “Division,” who returns after three years in hiding to plan the dissolution of the group.
- The CW broadcast the critically acclaimed and financially successful programme from September 9, 2010, to December 27, 2013, during its initial run. One reviewer referred to Q as “a draw” and said that “she can be mesmerising on-screen” in reference to the accolades she garnered for her acting. She received three consecutive Teen Choice Award nominations for Choice TV Actress: Action for the part (2011-13).
- Maggie Q earned the Best Supporting Film Actress prize for “Mission: Impossible III” at the 2007 Asian Excellence Awards. For “The Warrior and the Wolf,” she was given the Maverick Award at the 2009 Hawaii International Film Festival.
- Maggie Q has previously dated actors Brett Ratner, Daniel Henney, and Justin Long as well as the director of “Rush Hours 2.” On the set of “Stalker,” she later ran into actor Dylan McDermott. They first got close in October 2014. They announced their engagement in January 2015, three months after that.
- She has been a longtime member of PETA and has taken part in their vegetarianism campaign. In one of their advertisements, she appeared almost nude while sleeping on a bed of red chilli peppers with the words “Spice Up Your Life” scrawled over the picture in fashionable typefaces. In a second advertisement, she stood in front of the slogan, “Turn Over a New Leaf – Try Vegetarian,” while holding several artfully positioned lettuce leaves.
- She later eliminated all animal-based foods from her diet and declared herself a vegan. She was named one of the top three “sexiest vegans” by PETA in 2017.
- She has three tattoos total, including a phoenix on her left hip, that she obtained throughout the years.
- She has owned a historic farm house in Pound Ridge, New York, since July 2013.
- She was chosen as the “Best Body” in her final year of high school.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.