We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of MS Dhoni like What is MS Dhoni WhatsApp number? What is MS Dhoni Phone number? What is MS Dhoni Contact Number? What is MS Dhoni personal WhatsApp number How to meet MS Dhoni? What is MS Dhoni Personal Mobile Number What is MS Dhoni office address ? and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with MS Dhoni Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about MS Dhoni Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is MS Dhoni?
Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a cricketer from India. India won the T20 World Cup in 2007, the World Cup in 2011, and the Champions Trophy in 2013. He is the man who has given India the honour of winning multiple trophies. MSD, MS, Captain Cool, and Mahi are some of his other nicknames. He is often regarded as the greatest captain in Indian cricket history. He announced his retirement from international cricket on August 15, 2020.
Check out below for MS Dhoni Phone Number.
MS Dhoni Wiki/Biography – MS Dhoni Phone Number
Mahendra Singh Dhoni was born on July 7, 1981 in Ranchi, Jharkhand (formerly Bihar), India to a middle-class Rajput family. His age is 40 as of 2021. He received his education at the DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir in Shyamali, Ranchi. He enrolled in St. Xavier College in Ranchi to pursue a bachelor’s degree, but due to several circumstances, he was unable to complete his studies. He began playing cricket when he was quite little. He excelled in school and college tournaments, and he became a local celebrity.
|Real Name||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Date of Birth||07 – 07 – 1981|
|Age||40 (as in 2021)|
|School||DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir|
|College||St. Xavier College|
MS Dhoni Career – MS Dhoni Phone Number
His road to the Indian cricket squad was long and winding. He used to play goalkeeper for a local football team. KR Banerjee, a cricket coach, saw him goalkeeping and suggested he try his hand at wicketkeeping. He won several local events and established himself as a local celebrity. Despite playing exceptionally well for Bihar since 1998, he has never been selected for the Indian team. He moved to West Bengal and worked as a ticket collector at the Kharagpur railway station for three years (2001-2003). In the end, he made his One-Day International debut against Bangladesh in Chittagong on December 23, 2004.
The same year, he got selected for India A trip of Zimbabwe and Kenya, where he did exceedingly well. In 2005 and 2006, he made his Test and T20 debuts, respectively. On the recommendation of Sachin Tendulkar, he was appointed the captaincy of the Indian team in 2007, and he has since led the team to unprecedented heights. India won the T20 World Cup in 2007, the World Cup in 2011, the Champions Trophy in 2013, and India became the No. 1 Test team for 18 months under his captaincy.
MS Dhoni Family
His father’s name is Pan Singh, and he works for MECON. Devki Devi is his mother’s name. In his family, he is the youngest of three siblings. He has a sister named ‘Jayanti Gupta,’ as well as an older brother named ‘Narendra Singh Dhoni,’ who is a politician. His father and sister, in particular, encouraged him to play cricket.
|Brother||Narendra Singh Dhoni|
MS Dhoni Relationships and Maritial Status
After dating Sakshi Singh Rawat (Sakshi Dhoni) for a long time, Dhoni married her on July 4, 2010. Both of them have a daughter named ‘Ziva.’ Dhoni had a romance with Priyanka Jha before dating Sakshi, which ended in 2002. Later, he dated ‘Lakshmi Rai,’ a South Indian actress.
|Ex-Girlfriend|| Priyanka Jha|
|Girlfriend||Sakshi Singh Rawat|
MS Dhoni Controversies
- In 2007, 40 neighbours of his neighbourhood filed a complaint with the Ranchi Regional Development Authority (RRDA) alleging that M.S. Dhoni’s mansion was squandering 15,000 litres of water on daily pool maintenance. His community was experiencing a serious water shortage at the time.
- He was involved in a tax evasion controversy over his Hummer H2, which required a registration fee of Rs. 4 lakhs in India but was incorrectly registered as a Mahindra Scorpio, which costs Rs. 53,000 to register.
- Dhoni was on the Supreme Court’s radar during the 2013 IPL spot-fixing scandal. Gurunath Meiyappan, who was identified in the betting charge sheet, was in communication with him. Gurunath Meiyappan was later referred to as a “mere cricket enthusiast” by Dhoni. Meiyappan, on the other hand, was a full-fledged team owner.
- In 2016, he resigned as the Amrapali real estate group’s brand ambassador when tenants from one of the Amrapali units launched a social media campaign in response to logistical problems in the society.
MS Dhoni body measurement
|Height (approx.)||5’ 9”|
|Weight (approx.)||75 kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
MS Dhoni net worth – MS Dhoni Phone Number
After Sachin Tendulkar, he is the second richest cricketer in the world, with a net worth of Rs 819 crore.
|Net Worth||Rs 819 crore|
MS Dhoni Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+91(712)313-3021|
|New Phone Number||+91(856)414…….|
|New Phone Number||+91(759)268…….|
|Residence Address||Ranchi Ring Road|
MS Dhoni Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||34.7 Million|
|Facebook page||MS Dhoni|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||20991087|
|Twitter follower in Number||8.2 Million|
MS Dhoni Facts – MS Dhoni Phone Number
- His family is from Lawli, a village in Uttarakhand’s Almora district. Pan Singh, his father, left the area in the 1970s to work in a steel industry in Ranchi.
- Dhauni, not Dhoni, is MS Dhoni’s surname. His surname was incorrectly placed in his school certificates, according to his uncle Ghanpath Singh Dhauni, and it could not be corrected despite several requests.
- In his 10th Board exams, he received a 65 percent.
- KR Banerjee, his school’s cricket coach, first noticed him as a goalkeeper in 1993 and encouraged him to try his hand at wicket-keeping.
- During a Talent Resource Development Wing (TRDW) match in Jamshedpur, PC Poddar, the former Bengal cricket captain, spotted enormous potential in him. After that, in the 1998/99 season, he was picked for the Bihar U19 squad, where he made 176 runs in five matches.
- When Dhoni was auditioning for a spot in the India team in 2002, he fell in love with Priyanka Jha. However, Priyanka perished in an accident the following year.
- Despite his steady success as a senior for Bihar from 1999 to 2003, East Zone selectors overlooked him, and he was transferred to West Bengal, where he worked as a ticket collector at Kharagpur railway station for three years.
- Sourav Ganguly approached him in 2003 with an opportunity to transfer to Kolkata, but he declined and returned to Bihar to join the National Cricket Academy.
- When he was chosen for India in 2004, his life changed dramatically. He went on a tour of Zimbabwe and Kenya, where he excelled.
- He got out for a duck on his ODI debut against Bangladesh on December 23, 2004.
- Dhoni scored his first ODI century against Pakistan in Vishakapatnam, slamming 148 runs off 123 balls.
- Previously, he had long hair for two reasons: one, he is a major fan of John Abraham, and second, he thought it was lucky.
- He was named MTV’s Youth Icon in 2006.
- Despite his early career success, he maintains a grounded attitude and spends time with his childhood friends.
- Sachin Tendulkar submitted his name for India’s captaincy in 2007, and the Indian cricket team rose to unprecedented heights.
- He and his wife Sakshi have known each other since childhood, but their love blossomed in the winters of 2007, when they met in Kolkata through Dhoni’s manager and friend Yudhajit Dutta. Dhoni was the one who asked his manager for her number, and when he later messaged her, she didn’t trust him at first. They dated for three years before marrying in a low-key wedding in 2010.
- The Indian Territorial Army bestowed the rank of Lt. Colonel on him in 2011.
- For the years 2012, 2013, and 2014, he was India’s highest taxpayer sportsperson.
- Dhoni is a close friend of John Abraham, the actor.
- He is regarded as one of modern cricket’s top finishers, and is famed for hitting sixes to end ODI matches, the most famous of which being the winning six in the 2011 ICC World Cup final against Sri Lanka.
- Santosh Lal, Dhoni’s boyhood friend who died in July 2013, taught him his hallmark shot, “The Helicopter Shot.”
- He was named one of the world’s top-earning sportspersons (#31 in the world) by Forbes magazine in 2012, knocking out well-known athletes such as Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney and Usain Bolt, the world’s fastest man.
- During the Australia tour in December 2014, he declared his Test retirement following the Melbourne test match, when he was just one test match defeat away from tying the record for most losing test matches abroad.
- Mahi Residency, a hotel in Ranchi, is named after him. In 2004, he was named to the Indian national cricket team’s squad, and the hotel was named after him.
- Dhoni has two dogs, a Labrador named Zarah and an Alsatian named Sam, and is a dog lover.
- He is a motorcycle enthusiast and the co-owner of Mahi Racing Team India, which competes in the Supersport World Championship.
- With the Rhiti Group, he founded the fashion label ‘Seven’ in 2016.
- The makers of his movie M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016), starring Sushant Singh Rajput, allegedly paid him 40 crores.
- He is a big fan of “camouflage” clothing and accessories.
- President Ram Nath Kovind presented him with India’s third highest civilian honour, the Padma Bhushan, on April 2, 2018. Dhoni added to the prestige of the occasion by donning a military uniform and marching past the dignitaries in attendance at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- He announced his retirement from international cricket in an Instagram post on August 15, 2020.
- Sakshi Dhoni, MS Dhoni’s wife, posted an image and a video of a brilliant red Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (a 1970s muscle car) on her Instagram account on August 15, 2020, welcoming the new addition to MS Dhoni’s remarkable collection of cars.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.