We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Ranbir Kapoor like What is Ranbir Kapoor Texting number? What is Ranbir Kapoor Phone number? What is Ranbir Kapoor Contact Number? What is Ranbir Kapoor personal Texting number How to meet Ranbir Kapoor? What is Ranbir Kapoor Personal Mobile Number What is Ranbir Kapoor office address ? Who is Ranbir Kapoor’s Girlfriend? Who is Ranbir Kapoor’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Ranbir Kapoor Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Ranbir Kapoor Phone Number, Texting Number, Contact Number.
Who is Ranbir Kapoor?
Ranbir Raj Kapoor is a well-known actor and producer in Bollywood. Among his supporters, he is known by the nicknames Daboo and Ganglu. He is a successful businessman as well as an actor and producer who takes his name from his grandfather, Raj Kapoor, a Bollywood film actor, director, and producer. He earned multiple Filmfare Awards for his outstanding performances in Indian films, including Best Male Debut for “Saawariya” (2008), Best Actor (Critics) for “Wake Up Sid,” Best Actor for “Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani,” and Best Actor for “Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year” (2010). Along with these honours, he has a vast list of other accomplishments and titles to his credit.
Check out below for Ranbir Kapoor Phone Number.
Ranbir Kapoor Wiki/Biography – Ranbir Kapoor Phone Number
Ranbir is a 35-year-old Mumbai native who was born on September 28, 1982. (Maharashtra).
He attended the ‘Bombay Scottish School‘ in Mumbai for his education. He was a very good football player in high school, and he also played at the district level. He is currently a co-owner of Mumbai City FC, a football team in the Indian Super League.
He earned his bachelor’s degree from Mumbai’s ‘H.R. College of Commerce and Economics.’ Then he went to the United States to take a filmmaking course at New York’s ‘School of Visual Arts.’ Following that, he studied acting at New York’s “Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.”
|Real Name||Ranbir Raj Kapoor|
|Date of Birth||28 – 09 – 1982|
|Age||39 (as in 2021)|
|School||Bombay Scottish School|
|College|| H. R. College of Commerce and Economics|
School of Visual Arts
Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
Ranbir Kapoor Career – Ranbir Kapoor Phone Number
Acting and Bollywood run in the Kapoor family, with practically everyone in the family being a big screen star in their own right as the great-grandson of the renowned Prithviraj Kapoor. Ranbir Kapoor, the famed son of Neetu and Rishi Kapoor, began his career as an assistant director to his father on the film ‘Aa Ab Laut Chalen’ (1999), which starred Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Akshay Khanna.
Kapoor moved to New York City to study filmmaking at the School of Visual Arts, and then went on to the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute to study method acting. When he returned, he worked on Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film ‘Black’ in 2005. “I was getting beaten up, abused, doing everything from sweeping the floor to fixing the lights from 7am to 4am, but I was learning every day,” he recalled of his time with Bhansali. His dedication paid off when he was cast as the lead in Bhansali’s next film.
In 2007, Ranbir made his acting debut in ‘Saawariya,’ alongside another star youngster, Sonam Kapoor. The audience had high hopes for this Kapoor kid, but the film fell short of expectations. However, critics seemed to have discovered an actor with’star quality,’ and he was won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut.
His subsequent flicks, such as ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno,’ ‘Wake Up Sid,’ ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani,’ and ‘Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year,’ not only made people sit up and take note of his acting abilities, but also increased his popularity among moviegoers.
While films like ‘Raajneeti,’ ‘Anjaana Anjaani,’ and ‘Rockstar’ established him as one of Bollywood’s best actors, it was ‘Barfi!’ in 2012 that topped the box office, grossing a billion dollars. But it was his ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone’s film ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani,’ which grabbed every girl’s heart and became one of the top grossing Indian films of all time.
After riding a wave of popularity, Ranbir’s subsequent flicks, such as ‘Besharam,’ ‘Roy,’ ‘Tamasha,’ and ‘Jagga Jasoos,’ all failed. ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ by Karan Johar and Rajkumar Hirani’s Sanjay Dutt biopic ‘Sanju’ by Rajkumar Hirani kept him in the good graces of the audience and reviewers.
Due to the epidemic, Kapoor’s forthcoming projects have been put on hold. His most recent feature was released in 2018. He had four films lined up, including a role alongside Alia Bhatt in the first instalment of a fantasy film trilogy titled ‘Brahmastra.’
Along with Vaani Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt, he will play the titular role in Karan Johar’s historical adventure film ‘Shamshera.’ He’ll also appear alongside Ajay Devgn in Luv Ranjan’s untitled action thriller and a criminal drama called ‘Animal,’ directed by Sandeep Vanga.
Ranbir Kapoor Family
Ranbir comes from a filmmaking family: his father, Rishi Kapoor, is an actor, his mother, Neetu Singh, is an actress, and his grandpa, Raj Kapoor, was a famous hero as well as an eminent producer and director in Indian cinema. His paternal uncle and aunt are actors Randhir Kapoor and Babita Shivdasani. His cousins are actresses Kareena Kapoor and Karisma Kapoor. Riddhima Kapoor is his younger sister.
|Siblings: Sister –||Riddhima Kapoor Sahani|
Ranbir Kapoor Relationships and Maritial Status
Kapoor’s personal life was discussed as much as his work, films, and acting, with Kapoor linked to practically every female he worked with. In 2008, while filming ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno,’ Ranbir began dating his co-star Deepika Padukone, a romance that received widespread media attention. Later that year, the couple split up, with rumours of Kapoor’s infidelity circulating widely in the media.
For a few years during the filming of ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani,’ Ranbir was linked to Katrina Kaif, who had previously been linked to Salman Khan. Despite the fact that the actress has never remarked on their connection, Ranbir did recognise the rumour in an interview.
For nearly four years, Ranbir and Alia Bhatt have been together. In 2017, the couple met on the sets of Ayan Mukerji’s film ‘Brahmastra,’ and have been together since since. At a period when the two were dogged by marriage rumours, Ranbir acknowledged that they were planning a wedding, but that they had opted to postpone it because to the epidemic.
|Girlfriend||Alia Bhatt |
Ranbir Kapoor Controversies
- Sadda Haq was filmed in Tibet near the Norbulingka Monastery for Rockstar’s song. During the filming of the song, some actors were seen waving the Tibetan flag in the background. The shot was later incorporated to the film, causing controversy with the Indian censor board, which demanded that the flags be removed from the picture. Tibetans who were sympathetic to the cause, on the other hand, protested the censor board’s recommendation to remove the flag.
- Several of Ranbir Kapoor’s ex-girlfriends have blasted him on numerous occasions throughout his career. In addition, he was accused of infidelity.
- Jagga Jasoos was meant to include veteran performer Govinda in the cast. Govinda’s appearance in the film was also leaked online, however he was eventually removed from the film. This sparked a backlash from fans and Govinda, who chastised the filmmakers for eliminating him from the picture. According to reports, Ranbir Kapoor apologised to Govinda later.
- Salman Khan and Ranbir were rumoured to have a rivalry because Ranbir dated Salman’s ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif at one point. According to reports, the two actors avoided each other and were not even speaking to each other. There were rumours that the two had a falling out before Kapoor even started his profession.
- Ranbir and Katrina were rumoured to be dating, according to fans. However, both performers refuted the rumours, claiming that they were not romantically linked. These rumours were eventually proven to be false when a photo of the two stars appeared on the internet, clearly showing them together on holiday in Ibiza. Ranbir expressed his displeasure with the intrusion of their privacy after it went viral.
Ranbir Kapoor body measurement
Ranbir’s sculpted body, with 42″ chest, 32″ waist, and 15″ biceps, captivates his audience. He has a robust physique, weighing 78 kg and standing 6 feet tall.
|Height (approx.)||6 ’|
|Weight (approx.)||78 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||42 – 32 -15|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Ranbir Kapoor net worth – Ranbir Kapoor Phone Number
Ranbir Kapoor has a net worth of $45 million, making him one of India’s highest-paid actors (about Rs 330 crore). Ranbir, who enjoys expensive cars, has a collection that includes Range Rovers, Audis, Mercedes, and other models that cost between Rs 10 and 12 crores. He makes a lot of money through brand endorsements, which he costs brands between Rs 1-2 crore for. Ranbir Kapoor’s net worth has increased by 40% in the last three years, with an annual growth rate of roughly 15%.
|Net Worth||$45 million|
Ranbir Kapoor Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
|Email Id||Not Available|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Ranbir Kapoor Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||1.8 Million|
|Facebook page||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||4.5 Million|
Ranbir Kapoor Facts – Ranbir Kapoor Phone Number
- Ranbir is the fourth generation of Bollywood’s most prominent and first family, the Kapoors.
- Ranbir’s real name was Ranbir Raj Kapoor, and he obtained his name from his grandfather, Raj Kapoor.
- He had been a terrific football player since he was a child, and he had also competed at the district level.
- He considers football to be his favourite stress reliever and is a co-owner of Mumbai City FC, an Indian Super League football team.
- He was a mischievous kid when he was younger, breaking toys to see what was inside them. Even after that, he once pressed the Fire Alarm in New York to see when the guards would arrive.
- He had his first relationship in class seven.
- He was the first in his Kapoor family to graduate from high school and enrol in college.
- He had a great infatuation on Imran Khan’s wife, Avantika Malik, when he was in his teens.
- Before beginning his acting career, he worked on the films Aa Ab Laut Chalen and Black with Rishi Kapoor and Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- He was on the street near the World Trade Center during the 9/11 attacks in New York in 2001.
- Around 100 people saw him naked in his towel dance song, Jab Se Tere Naina, while filming his debut film Saawariya.
- He purchased a Hublot watch with his first profits.
- His mother is a health nut who ensures Ranbir’s well-being by providing him with fresh vegetable juices every morning.
- Ranbir has an inch-long cut on his right face from falling down on the pot while running to the bathroom as a toddler.
- He is a trained Jazz and Ballet dancer in addition to acting. He’s also taken horseback riding lessons.
- Ranbir Kapoor is a Bollywood actor who is known for his dancing skills.
- He studied Tabla for two years and also learned to play the guitar for his film Rockstar.
- For the introductory shot in Wake-Up Sid, he tested roughly 65-70 boxers, and all of the boxers he wore in the film were his personal boxers.
- When Ranbir wants to look healthy for an award event or a ramp walk, he wears two to three T-Shirts underneath his clothing and even wears the double number of pants on occasion, according to a TV show.
- Ranbir was the original option for the role of Bittoo Sharma in Band Baja Baarat, but he did not get the part. Later, on Koffee With Karan, he expressed remorse for not being a part of the film.
- He was offered the role of the second lead in Star Wars, but he turned it down.
- In an interview with Arnab Goswami, he stated that his grandfather, not his father, is his greatest inspiration, despite the fact that he admires his father’s work and has seen all of his films.
- Despite the fact that he earns a nice sum of money from his films, he still receives $1500 every week from his mother.
- Ranbir has a Nasal Deviated Septum, which causes him to speak and eat very quickly.
- He has attempted numerous times to quit smoking but has been unsuccessful. In an interview, he stated that he lacks the willpower to stop smoking.
- He is a brand aficionado who prefers to wear Prada slippers at home.
- He tried around two dozen wigs for his song “Naadan Parinde” in the 2011 film Rockstar.
- Sanjay Dutt gave him a red Harley Davidson motorcycle for his 30th birthday.
- He has a Mumma’s Boy personality due to his close relationship with her mother, who, according to some online sources, used to cut his nails.
- Ranbir is a coffee connoisseur who starts his day with two cups of espresso. On top of that, he brings his espresso machine with him on shoots.
- While driving, he has a tendency of adding up the digits on the number plates of every vehicle he encounters on the road.
- Despite his upbeat personality, he is a very emotional guy, as he claimed in an interview that he cries frequently.
- He has not seen any of his mother’s films because he claims he is too embarrassed to see them because he is afraid that someone will criticise his mother’s work.
- He isn’t very active on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Ranbir is addicted to Candy Crush and enjoys playing it whenever he has free time.
- In 2018, he starred in the film “Sanju,” an Indian biographical drama film based on the life of actor Sanjay Dutt, in which he played the role of Sanjay Dutt.
- “Sanju” was Ranbir’s first picture to cross the 200 crores mark.
- Surinder Kapoor (Anil Kapoor’s father) was a cousin of his great-grandfather, Prithviraj Kapoor.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.