We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Soulja Boy like What is Soulja Boy WhatsApp number? What is Soulja Boy Phone number? What is Soulja Boy Contact Number? What is Soulja Boy personal WhatsApp number How to meet Soulja Boy? What is Soulja Boy Personal Mobile Number What is Soulja Boy office address ? Who is Soulja Boy’s Girlfriend? Who is Soulja Boy’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Soulja Boy Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Soulja Boy Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Soulja Boy?
DeAndre Cortez Way, better known by his stage name Soulja Boy, is an American rapper and record producer. He has a number of songs, mixtapes, and albums to his name. Soulja Boy’s career in music began when he moved to Mississippi as a young boy, and his father provided him with a recording studio. Therein, the youthful entertainer found all the necessary connections to pursue a musical career seriously. After establishing his Stacks on Deck Entertainment label and successfully promoting his music online in 2004, he returned to Atlanta to pursue industry leads and began performing live.
His debut single, “Crank That (Soulja Boy),” reached number one in the United States in September 2007. The Billboard Hot 100 is a list of the most popular songs in the United The track went on to become a seven-week non-consecutive number-one hit in the United States. He has three studio albums and one independent album to his credit as of January 2017. The RIAA awarded him platinum status for his debut studio album.
Check out below for Soulja Boy Phone Number.
Soulja Boy Wiki/Biography – Soulja Boy Phone Number
DeAndre Cortez Way, better known as Soulja Boy, was born on July 28, 1990, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Way came to Atlanta with his family when he was six years old. He went to Batesville’s South Panola High School.
Way’s passion for music inspired him to pursue a career in music. At the age of 14, his father supplied him with a recording studio in Batesville, Mississippi, allowing him to pursue his musical dreams.
|Real Name||DeAndre Cortez Way|
|Date of Birth||28 – 07 – 1990|
|Age||31 (as in 2021)|
|School||Batesville’s South Panola High School|
Soulja Boy Career – Soulja Boy Phone Number
The internet was instrumental in Soulja Boy’s early musical success. In November 2005, he posted a song on the website SoundClick, which received positive feedback. This propelled him to establish accounts on YouTube and Myspace for his musical endeavours. His debut album came in on March 2007, titled ‘Unsigned & Still Major: Da Album Before da Album’. Its song, ‘Crank That’ received its first airplay in May 2007. It reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and Hot RingMasters charts in the United States, and it was even featured on the television show “Entourage.” Following the success of the single, he inked a deal with Interscope Records.
Soulja Boy’s big label first album, ‘Souljaboytellem.com,’ was released in October 2007. It reached #4 on the Billboard 200 and #4 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. It was followed up by ‘iSouljaBoyTellem’ in December 2008. The second studio album was met with disapproval.
With his third single, “Turn My Swag On,” he silenced his naysayers, who had dubbed him a one-hit wonder. The song reached number 19 on the Billboard Hot 100 and topped the US Rap Charts. He released numerous mixtapes around this period, including ‘Paranormal Activity,’ ‘Dat Piff,’ and ‘Cortez.’
The curse of Soulja Boy’s failed releases continued with his third studio album, ‘The DeAndre Way,’ which is his lowest-selling album to date. The album’s debut song, “Pretty Boy Swag,” peaked at number 34 on the Billboard Hot 100, six on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs list, and five on the Rap Songs chart. Beginning in 2011, he produced a series of mixtapes, beginning with ‘Smooky,’ then ‘1UP,’ and finally ‘Juice.’ Later, he released the ‘Bernaurd Arnault EP’ EP mixtape, which was followed by ‘21: EP’ and ‘The Last Crown’. He dropped a few additional mixtapes around the end of the year, including ‘Supreme,’ ‘Skate Boy,’ and ‘Gold On Deck.’
‘50/13,’ ‘Mario & Domo vs. the World,’ ‘OBEY,’ and ‘Double Cup City’ were among Soulja Boy’s mixtapes released in 2012. He released the sequel mixtape ‘Juice II’ in September 2012, which became his most-downloaded mixtape. Following that, he released the mixtapes ‘Young & Flexin’ and ‘LOUD,’ the latter of which was his first mixtape to be available on iTunes. Soulja Boy revealed in 2011 that he was working on an album called “Promise.” Due to delays in the album’s release, he released the mixtape “Foreign” in February 2013. He got a contract with Cash Money Records when his record agreement with Interscope Records expired. He renamed his album ‘USA DRE,’ and published the album’s first song, ‘Handsome.’
He released the EP ‘All Black’ in March 2013 and followed it up with the mixtape ‘Foreign 2′. Later, he released a series of mixtapes and EPs, including ‘King Soulja’ and his second EP ‘Cuban Link,’ as well as mixtapes ‘Life After Fame,’ ‘23,’ and ‘The King.’ Soulja Boy continues to produce mixtapes in 2014, with the release of ‘King Soulja 2′ in March. Following that, he released his debut digital album, ‘Super Dope.’ Following that, he wrote and sang on Nicki Minaj’s promotional track “Yasss Bish,” which was well welcomed by music reviewers.
He released his second digital album, “King Soulja 3,” on iTunes in June 2014. Gudda Gudda and Rich The Kid made cameo appearances. Following that, he released the mixtape ‘Young Millionaire,’ which included Sean Kingston, Cap.1, and Rich The Kid. He later secured a new label deal with Universal Music Group in November 2014. He also revealed details about his forthcoming projects, including his fourth studio album, titled ‘Loyalty.’
Soulja Boy’s fourth studio album, “Loyalty,” was released in 2015. He also released singles, mixtapes, and a digital album on top of that. Following that, he released the track “Whippin My Wrist,” which reached number 48 on Billboard’s trending 140 chart. He went on to create many mixtapes, including ‘Swag The Mixtape,’ ’25 The Movie,’ and ‘M & M: Money and Music,’ among others. He released his digital album ‘King Soulja 4′ in July.
Soulja Boy’s fifth and sixth digital albums, as well as several mixtapes, singles, and videos, were released in 2016. ‘Better Late Than Never’ was his sixth digital album, while ‘Stack on Deck’ was his fifth. He released songs including “Drop The Top,” “Stephen Curry,” “Day One,” “Rockstar,” “Max Payne,” “Hit Them Folks,” and “I’m Up Now,” as well as mixtapes like “Finesse EP,” “King Soulja 5,” “S. Beezy 2,” “King Soulja 6,” and “Ignorant Shit.”
Soulja Boy’s finest work, despite his several albums and mixtapes, came with his debut song, “Crank That (Soulja Boy),” published in September 2007. It reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States. The song was a number one hit in the United States for seven weeks in a row. His debut studio album, ‘Souljaboytellem.com,’ was also a hit, reaching number four on the Billboard 200 and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. Best Hip-Hop Dance was awarded to Soulja Boy at the 2007 BET Hip-Hop Awards. In the same year, he won the Ozone Award for ‘Patiently Waiting: Mississippi.’
Soulja Boy Family
Tracy Way is his father’s name, and Lisa Way is his mother’s name. His parents split when he was six years old. Deion Jenkins is his younger brother. Soulja is a citizen of the United States, although his ethnicity is African-American.
Soulja Boy Relationships and Maritial Status
From September 2007 until November 2008, Soulja Boy dated singer Lil Mama. From November 2008 to January 2009, Soulja Boy dated actress Meagan Good, then from May to October 2009, he dated singer Teyana Taylor.
Soulja also began dating Dominican glamour model Rosa Acosta. In September 2009, after two months of dating, the two were engaged. However, in November 2009, the relationship came to an end. From August 2009 through October 2010, Soulja Boy had an on-again, off-again relationship with singer Keri Hilson.
Trina, a rapper, with whom he had a lengthy relationship. From September 2009 through March 2013, they dated on and off. In 2010, the rapper had an affair with Sheneka Adams, an American glamour model.
In August 2010, he had an experience with Venezuelan beauty model Kat Stacks, and from September 2010 until August 2013, he had an encounter with rapper Diamond. Soulja had sex with Lisa Ann, an adult film star who is approximately 18 years his senior. From December 2012 until March 2013, Soulja Boy and model Irene The Dream were dating.
Soulja Boy has started dating Karrine Steffans, author of the Vixen series of novels. They broke up in September of 2014. In a similar vein, he dated glamour beauty India Westbrooks. They stayed together till May of 2014. Later in July 2015, they reunited and dated for around two months till September 2015. In October 2016, he began dating Brittish Williams, a reality TV personality.
Soulja Boy used to date Nia Riley from Love and Hip Hop. When the pair was originally presented as cast members of the VH1 show in 2014, their relationship became public. The pair had an on-again, off-again romance in the years that followed. However, as of 2021, the couple’s relationship is practically over.
|Ex-Girlfriend|| Lil Mama|
Irene The Dream
Soulja Boy Controversies
- Soulja Boy’s personal assistant has filed a complaint against him, accusing him of sexual abuse on several occasions. The case was filed under the name “Jane Doe” by the lady. She detailed the timing of the occurrence in the complaint, stating that she began working for the artist in December 2018. He wanted her to work closely with him and expected her to take on the roles of cook, chauffeur, hairdresser, and others, she said. While he said that she would be paid $500 per week, she alleges that she has been without pay for the past 18 months.
She claimed to work 20 hours a day, seven days a week. She also claimed that the rapper began sending her unwanted images within a month of her job. In the case, she also stated that they had a consensual relationship that became aggressive. The violence began on January 23, 2019, when she was a victim of envy and was kicked, body-slammed, and punched on “ten different times” by the rapper. She also recounted an instance in which he hit her so hard that she became unconscious.
He has also threatened to murder her, according to the assistant. She was sexually assaulted for the first time in February and was promised USD 1000 in retaliation. The lawsuit further claims that the sexual assault occurred twice on certain days. She was going to flee after suffering for so long, but the rapper kidnapped her and refused to give her food or water. She was involved in another violent incident in August, and she stated that she felt like she was about to die. When she went away without taking her stuff, he sexually attacked her again when she returned a month later.
Soulja Boy has rejected sexual violence and assault allegations in a fresh development. TMJ was assured by Soulja Boy’s management that he would never touch a woman. The spokesperson went on to say that the entire accusation is ‘nonsense.’
- Last month, Soulja Boy was jailed after a judge decided that he had failed to complete his court-ordered community service. He also allegedly plotted to alter evidence in order to make it appear as though he completed his community service. That wasn’t a good impression. In February, police raided his home in Agoura Hills and discovered ammunition after authorities were claimed to be investigating an allegation that one of Soulja Boy’s ex-girlfriends was tied up and being held hostage.
- In 2014, the rapper was arrested on a separate allegation of ammunition possession. Soulja Boy has subsequently been apprehended and is said to feel regretful for his conduct. Nonetheless, the musician will be spending a significant amount of time at the huge house for the rest of the year.
- Apart from his music, Soulja Boy has recently gained recognition in this decade for his issues around the sale of video game systems under allegedly illegal conditions. The long and short of it is that Soulja Boy was attempting to sell video game consoles under his own name, allegedly claiming ownership while the majority of them were knock-offs of well-licensed gaming systems. This is obviously unlawful for a variety of reasons. As a result, the rap musician has gotten himself into quite a bit of difficulty.
Soulja Boy body measurement
Soulja Boy stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 67 kg. His chest, waist, and biceps measurements are 37-30-13.5 inches, respectively. Soulja’s hair is black, and his eyes are a dark brown tint.
|Height (approx.)||5’9 ″|
|Weight (approx.)||67 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||37-30-13.5|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Soulja Boy net worth – Soulja Boy Phone Number
He is believed to have a net worth of approximately $30 million, which he has accumulated via his professional career.
|Net Worth||$30 million|
Soulja Boy Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(817)438-2397|
|New Phone Number||+1(818)739…….|
|New Phone Number||+1(818)874…….|
|Residence Address||Agoura Hills, Los Angeles|
|Official Website|| Souljaboy.live |
Soulja Boy Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||6.6 Million|
|Facebook Followers in Number||11 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||5.3 Million|
|Youtube Channel||Soulja Boy|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||3.01 Million|
|TikTok followers in Number||1.8 Million|
|Twitch followers in Number||821K|
Soulja Boy Facts – Soulja Boy Phone Number
- Soulja Boy, whose real name is DeAndre Cortez Way, became interested in rap music when he was a teenager. As a result, his father gave in and built him his own studio! He joyfully spent hours in there, studying the ins and outs of music as well as the joys of self-publishing on the Internet. He was a quick study.
- In 2007, a music video for “Crank That” was uploaded on YouTube, and the song quickly became a success. Soulja Boy self-released an album as well as a low-budget video featuring himself and a few buddies costumed as superhero Spider-Man doing a goofy “Crank That” dance. What’s the end result? 2007 was a fantastic year.
- “Crank That” was a huge hit for Soulja Boy. Indeed, he was ranked 16th on Forbes’ Hip-Hop Cash Kings List. There are no rewards for guessing who came in first. Jay-Z racked up a whopping $63 million in earnings. In a rare moment of humility, Soulja just stated that he was grateful to have reached the list.
- When Michael Crooms, better known by his stage aliases Mr. Collipark and DJ Smurf, heard “Crank That,” he sat up and took attention. He invited Soulja Boy in for a discussion in 2007, and “the Boy” ended up signing with his Atlanta-based Interscope Records. Neither of them had any idea that “Crank That” would be the pinnacle of Soulja Boy’s career.
- Soulja Boy has an uncanny ability to close business agreements. Yum Shoes in Dallas agreed to collaborate on a street-cred apparel line, which was frequently imprinted with “Soulja Boy.” There was also a contract with Yum Shoes for a “Block Star” shoe brand. There was also a grim Soulja Boy animated film. And, of course, our kid was front and centre for all of the publicity and appearances.
- There’s no doubt about that. Soulja Boy’s “Crank That” demonstrated that he was a web-savvy rapper. What’s the deal with the ruse? Take, for example, Soulja Boy’s decision to create his own gaming consoles in 2018. So he went to work rebranding some low-cost systems and selling them on his own websites for 66 percent more than Amazon’s pricing. It attracted a lot of attention. It didn’t help his reputation.
- Soulja Boy revealed a $400 million sponsorship agreement with the World Poker Fund Holdings a couple of years ago. Naturally, Forbes jumped in and said that wasn’t true. However, getting a straight answer on the reality is very impossible. Soulja Boy and his entourage have been tight-lipped about the situation. In Soulja Boy’s perspective, “truth” means exactly what he claims it is.
- SB is first in line if there’s money to be made. Soulja Boy has invested in The Soap Shop, just in time for the Corona Virus outbreak. And, just in time for the fear, the firm has accelerated hand sanitizer manufacturing. We’ll have to give him credit for his business acumen. The Mississippi company’s revenues had “more than quadrupled” during the COVID-19 issue.
- Soulja Boy’s mother Lisa and brother John went to battle with the rapper/businessman, claiming that he had abandoned them and left them to wallow in the ‘hood with all of his money. Soulja Boy responded with a slew of four-letter unmentionables, claiming that it was not real and that his own mother was a crackhead. This is a nice family.
- In 2019, a lady called Kayla, who may or may not have previously been linked with Soulja Boy, said he had stopped her from leaving his Los Angeles home by tying her up in a chair with an extension cable in his garage, for no less than 6 hours. The case was thrown out due to a lack of evidence. Kayla’s 15th year of fame is very likely.
- This is a typical Soulja Boy occurrence. The narrative alters with each version, but the idea was that in 2008, a group of people (2,3,4?) stormed into Soulja’s residence and attempted a gunpoint robbery. When our Boy escaped, they appeared to have failed. The plot then takes a turn. Soulja Boy appears to have shot one of the thieves. Choose the version you want to use. He also said that he was continually packing following that.
- Soulja Boy was arrested for allegedly possessing a weapon in 2019. He was granted parole and ordered to perform community service. He didn’t, of course. He even forged paperwork outlining the service that he filed with the court. He was again in jail, this time for 240 days. He was released around 100 days early, pledging to change his ways. Yes, we do believe him.
- What does it add up to when you add together the alleged $400 million endorsement deals, shady gaming systems, apparel lines, soap firms, and the like? Soulja Boy’s money isn’t low, but in rap standards, it’s quite standard, at $30 million. And, let’s face it, his so-called business activities now account for the majority of his income.
- In the year 2019, Soulja Boy was arrested for allegedly having a firearm. He was given parole and told that he would have to do community service. Of course, he didn’t. He even submitted with the court falsified documents describing the service. He was imprisoned for a second time, this time for 240 days. He was freed a little more than 100 days early after promising to alter his ways. Yes, we believe he is telling the truth.
- Soulja Boy, like many other artists who desire to experiment with new mediums, felt it would be fun to launch his own cartoon series. The programme, which is set in high school and stars the rapper (of course), appears to be aimed at a younger audience. Soulja Boy escapes summer school by entering an excellent project at the scientific fair in the first (and only) episode. Alfonso Ribeiro (as Carlton Banks) and MTV’s Sway also appear in the show.
- It’s no secret that when ‘Crank That (Soulja Boy)’ was released in 2007, it became a cultural sensation. However, it seems to have made its way into the realm of video games. It’s not just one of the main song levels in Xbox 360’s ‘Dance Central,’ but it’s also in ‘World of Warcraft.’
- Many people are going through difficult situations right now. So, when Soulja Boy needed some additional income, he established his own Twitter-based company. It will cost you $1.99 to have the ‘Bird Walk’ rapper follow you on Twitter, and $3.99 for a retweet.
- The chances of who would win Super Bowl XLVII were 50/50, as they typically are. Soulja Boy, on the other hand, felt rather confident in his $200,000 wager on the Baltimore Ravens. While they did defeat the San Francisco 49ers, his betting instincts were a touch unusual. Soulja only gambled on the Ravens since that’s the club he plays with in ‘Madden NFL 13,’ according to TMZ.
- In 2012, Invisible Children, a youth-led group, launched a campaign to raise awareness about the Lord’s Resistance Army in Central Africa and its leader, Joseph Kony, and to put an end to it. While the campaign appeared to be all over the news, it did inspire some people, like Soulja Boy. Soon after the campaign went viral, the rapper decided to produce a song named “Stop Kony” in support of the cause. While the song has received mixed reviews, it may demonstrate the rapper’s societal consciousness.
- When Soulja Boy went into the studio to record ‘Kiss Me Thru The Phone,’ he had his heart set on enlisting Chris Brown’s assistance on the hook. Unfortunately, the vocalist of “As Your Friend” declined the invitation. After attempting to make it on his own (with a little Auto-Tune assistance), Soulja Boy enlisted the help of his friend Sammie, and the result was the final recording.
- When Soulja Boy wrote ‘Kiss Me Thru The Phone’ in 2008, he had no idea that the phone number he spits out at the start of the song would be someone’s genuine phone number. When the song was published in the United Kingdom the following year, a couple received at least 60 calls each day from fans seeking to speak with the rapper.
- In September 2011, he released the single “Let’s Be Real,” in which he raps, ” “F—- the FBI and the army forces / For what are they fighting? Be your own man, bitch, and I’ll be flying over the sky like Peter Pan.” Military personnel and their families chastised him, especially because his publication coincided with the 10-year anniversary of 9/11. Soulja Boy apologised and even took down the song’s video from the internet. However, it was too late, and his music has been banned by the military.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.