We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Addison Rae like What is Addison Rae WhatsApp number? What is Addison Rae Phone number? What is Addison Rae Contact Number? What is Addison Rae personal WhatsApp number How to meet Addison Rae? What is Addison Rae Personal Mobile Number What is Addison Rae office address ? Who is Addison Rae’s Boyfriend? Who is Addison Rae’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Addison Rae Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Addison Rae Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Addison Rae?
Addison Rae is a dancer, singer, and actor from the United States. She is well known for her popular TikTok account addisonre, where she posts dance and lip-sync videos. Addison Rae was crowned the highest-earning TikToker in the world by Forbes magazine in August 2020. She has 82.6M million TikTok followers, making her the platform’s third most popular user behind Charli D’Amelio and Khaby Lame. Since December 2019, she has been a key member of the TikTok collaborative group “The Hype House,” alongside Chase Hudson, Dixie D’Amelio, and Avani Gregg.
Addison Rae is well-known on various social media sites, including Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter, in addition to TikTok. In 2021, she debuted as a vocalist with the release of her track Obsessed. On the day of its release, the track reached number four on the New Zealand Hot Singles list and was the sixth most popular video on YouTube. She also worked in advertising for American Eagle, Reebok, L’Oréal, and Hollister, among others. In 2021, she will make her acting debut as Padgett Sawyer in the forthcoming remake of the 1999 adolescent comedy “She’s All That.” Addison Rae has also been nominated for awards such as the People’s Choice Awards, the MTV Movie & TV Awards, and the Kids’ Choice Awards.
Check out below for Addison Rae Phone Number.
Addison Rae Wiki/Biography – Addison Rae Phone Number
Addison Rae is 20 years old as of 2021, having been born on October 6, 2000. She was born and raised in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States, in a well-educated family.
Calvary Baptist Academy in Shreveport, Louisiana, was where she finished her education. She then went to Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge to pursue a degree in sports broadcasting.
Since she was a child, she has been increasingly interested in extracurricular activities, particularly dancing, which she began at the age of six. As a child, she used to compete in dancing competitions all around the United States. During her high school years, she was both a gymnast and a cheerleader. She said in an interview that she downloaded Tik-Tok for fun, but when her first video got a lot of attention, she changed her mind.
|Real Name||Addison Rae Easterling|
|Date of Birth||06-10-2000|
|Age||20 (as in 2021)|
|School||Calvary Baptist Academy|
|College||Louisiana State University|
Addison Rae Career – Addison Rae Phone Number
One of TikTok’s biggest stars is 20-year-old influencer turned burgeoning mainstream celebrity, ddison Rae. Rae, the third-most-followed person on the platform (behind Charli D’Amelio and Khaby Lame, who displaced Rae from the penultimate rank only last week), has done a better job of converting her TikTok renown into that of a traditional celebrity than most internet influencers have ever done. This is how Rae, who has 82.6 million Instagram followers, went from posting videos for fun in the summer of 2019 to being one of the app’s most well-known celebrities.
Rae’s mainstream success came in 2020, however she first appeared on TikTok in mid-2019, less than a year after TikTok combined with the popular lip-sync app Musical.ly in August 2018. She released a variety of dancing videos, lip-syncs, trends, and comedy skits at the time, with many of her videos involving cameos from her mother, a TikTok celebrity with over 14 million followers, and other family members.
Her videos continued to gain traction, and she passed the one million follower mark in October 2019, as previously reported by Insider. She opted to quit Louisiana State University, where she studied broadcast journalism, in late November of that year to pursue content creation full-time.
Her family subsequently bought a house in California and spent their time between the sunshine state and Louisiana after she moved there in December 2019. She was also a member of the Hype House collective, which consists of influences such as Charlie D’Amelio, Dixie D’amelio, Thomas Petrou, Nikita Dragun, Larri Merritt, Kouvr Annon, Daisy Keech, Ryland Storms , Alex Warren, Nick Austin, Avani Gregg , Ondreaz Lopez , Tony Lopez and Chase Hudson . By May 2020, Rae looked to be distancing herself from the Hype House when Bryce Hall, Rae’s on-again, off-again boyfriend, revealed in what looks to be a since-deleted Instagram video that she “doesn’t really associate” with the collective.
Rae was garnering attention from companies and eventually talent agency WME, which has also signed TikTok stars like Chase Hudson, by the time she arrived to Los Angeles and began associated with the Hype House. In March 2020, WME agents told Insider that the focus with influencers they’d signed was more on brand partnerships and sponsored content than performing jobs.
Her TikTok success has helped her obtain Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter followers. On August 28, 2016, she launched her own YouTube channel with the same name. She did, however, begin posting videos in late 2019. On August 8, 2019, she released her first video, titled “She EVERYDAY HAIR AND MAKEUP!!!.” His prominence on TikTok helped her garner 8.2 million views in the first video. This is one of her most popular videos on her YouTube account. She has a few videos on her YouTube channel. “Q&A MUKBANG WITH JAMES CHARLES!!,” and “UPDATED 2020 MAKEUP ROUTINE!!” are two more videos on the channel. Her YouTube channel has over 4.72 million subscribers and around 139.1M million views. In addition, Her Twitter account, which she started in August 2015, now has over 4.8 million followers. Addison Rae also has a large following on Instagram, with over 39.4 million followers.
Addison Rae made her debut as a vocalist in March 2021, when Sandlot Records released her track Obsessed. Despite being completely despised by fans and reviewers, the dance-pop song reached number four on the New Zealand Hot Singles list. It also charted on the Canadian Hot 100, Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles, Irish Singles Chart, and UK Independent Singles Chart, among others. On the day of its debut, the song’s music video became YouTube’s sixth most popular video. She appeared as a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on March 26, 2021, and sang the song. While Taylor Swift was mentioned as an inspiration for Obsessed, Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, and Britney Spears were mentioned as musical influences by Addison Rae.
Due to the pandemic, Addison Rae posed from the comfort of her own home for the brand’s first virtual photoshoot. She also launched Mama Knows Best, a monthly podcast, in July 2020. Her mother is featured in the podcast, which can be heard on Spotify. She also starred in the song video Canceled by Larray in 2020. She also voiced Marnie in the animated feature Spy Cat the same year.
Addison stars in a gender-swapped remake of She’s All That, titled He’s All That. It is a Mark Waters-directed American teen romance comedy film. The new film, starring TikTok phenomenon Addison Rae, premiered on Netflix on August 27 and has already become a blockbuster hit, reaching number one in a number of countries, including the United States. The film follows a TikTok influencer who claims her life is more glamorous than it is and relies on sponsorship money to support her hardworking nurse mother. As she is caught on tape flipping out on her unfaithful partner, who is also a TikTok influencer, she becomes a meme.
While the film has received mixed reviews, with only 33% on Rotten Tomatoes, some fans have already fallen in love with it, claiming to have seen it numerous times and praising Rae’s acting abilities.
Addison Rae Family
Addison Rae is from Lafayette, Louisiana, and comes from a Christian household. She is an American citizen who follows the Christian faith.
Monty Lopez, a TikTok celebrity, is her father’s name. Sheri Easterling, her mother, is a photographer, engineer, and TikTok celebrity. Her brothers’ names are Lucas Lopez and Enzo Lopez, and they also work on a TikTok account together.
|Brother|| Lucas Lopez|
Addison Rae Relationships and Maritial Status
Bryce and Addison are close friends that collaborate on a lot of videos. They enjoyed a date night in LA on the 27th of June 2020, according to reports. He even captured the night on his Instagram account by posting a photo of Addison. Fans speculated that Addison and Bryce Hall were dating after they kissed in videos and posted sweet TikToks collabs together. Addison and Bryce have publicly confirmed their relationship after previously telling several sources that they were “better off as friends for now.” They confirmed they started dating on October 13th, 2020, in a new YouTube video. When Bryce Hall was arrested in May 2020 on drug possession charges, there were many suspicions that Addison was the one who bailed him out of jail. Bryce and Addison never verified the rumours, but they never denied them either.
Addison Rae revealed her breakup with Bryce Hall in March 2021. Bryce acknowledged that he broke up with Addison because he “was just not in the mindset for a relationship” in an interview on the BBF’s with Dave Portnoy and Josh Richards podcast, citing the fake Vegas cheating rumours as part of the reason. They had no intention of announcing their breakup on social media at first, but Addison made a mistake and referred to Bryce as her ex-boyfriend in an interview.
Addison Rae has been linked to rapper Jack Harlow thanks to photographs of the two hanging out during Jake Paul‘s boxing bout, and many people have assumed that the two are dating. Addison was also seen in the same hoodie that Jack was wearing in May 2021. Following the rumours and Bryce Hall’s subsequent subtweets, Addison emphasised that she was single on Twitter.
After starting to collaborate with Kardashian’s son Mason Disick on social media in March 2020, Addison Rae began dating Kourtney Kardashian, 41. Rae and Kardashian began starring in YouTube videos together soon after, referring to each other as “besties” in a TikTok video from June 2020. According to Insider, Kardashian and Rae continued to publicly post about their friendship on social media until 2020. Rae made an appearance on an episode of EKardashian-centric !’s reality show “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” in April so that the rest of the family could grill her about her relationship with Kourtney.
She is currently in a relationship with musician Omer Fedi. Omer is a guitarist and producer who has collaborated with artists such as Lis Nas X and Machine Gun Kelly, in addition to Justin Bieber . Addison and Omer sparked rumours after she shared a video on her Instagram Story in July depicting two shadows on a wall appearing fairly cosy together, which Omer then reposted.
On his Instagram Stories, Omer Fedi appears to have acknowledged his relationship with the TikTok star, congratulating Addison on the premiere of her new Netflix feature He’s All That. Fedi gave Rae a shout-out on his Instagram Stories earlier this week, congratulating her on her new film He’s All That achieving #1 on Netflix US, while the song he co-produced with Kid Laroi and Justin Bieber is presently #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Fedi posted with screenshots of their combined triumph, “Me and my baby are both number 1 atm. I’m so, so, so proud of her. Wonder if we’re the first couple to ever do that with a movie and a song? Anyway, love you babe. “
Addison Rae Controversies
- Rae came on Jimmy Fallon’s “The Tonight Show” in March to promote her track “Obsessed.” She also did a piece with Fallon on the show in which she performed a series of dances that are popular on TikTok but weren’t choreographed by Rae. The portion sparked outrage online, particularly because none of the choreographers, many of whom are Black, were given on-screen credit during the event (they were later credited in the description of the YouTube upload of the clip). The piece tapped into an ongoing problem on TikTok, in which Black producers aren’t given credit for their work and, as a result, don’t profit from the trends. This repeating issue finally led to the “Black TikTok strike,” in which numerous Black TikTok creators are refusing to choreograph dance challenges to Megan Thee Stallion’s “Thot S—-” in order to draw attention to how TikTok, and white creators, benefit from their cultural contributions. In the wake of the outrage, Rae told TMZ that she supports all of the original choreographers of the dances she did and hopes to collaborate with them one day. Later, “The Tonight Show” featured several of the creators in an episode.
- When Rae attended the preliminary event for UFC 264: Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor in July, she appeared to jest about being a UFC correspondent in a tweet. “I spent three months in college studying broadcast journalism to prepare for this moment,” she tweeted, along with two photographs of herself clutching a microphone. According to Insider, some Twitter users misinterpreted Rae’s message as indicating that she had landed a job with UFC, implying that she had acquired the job due of her influencer status. While Rae conducted some interviews for UFC 264, EPSN told Insider that she was not a full-time employee. A day later, Rae joked about the situation in a tweet, writing, “nvm y’all got me fired.”
- In September 2020, she was also accused of being a Republican when a viral TikTok video purportedly showing her voter registration surfaced. Rae claimed the charges were incorrect and that she was not yet registered to vote in a comment on the video. On July 13, footage reportedly showing Rae greeting President Donald Trump during the UFC 264 match on July 10 appeared in tweets. Rae seemed to approach the former president in a video captioned “Addison Rae Says Hi To Donald Trump,” which was uploaded to the NELK YouTube channel. “Hi, I’m Addison. Nice to meet you,” Rae said something to a man who appeared to be President Donald Trump. According to BuzzFeed, the footage caused many to believe Rae was a Trump supporter.
- Two powerful drag queens, Trixie and Katya, who anchor the hit Netflix YouTube series “I Like To Watch,” have given their reactions to her film He’s All That. Rae appears to have endorsed the video as well, since she liked it on Twitter. “Having my first movie out is still so strange, it’s hard to even understand it,” Rae wrote on Instagram, thanking fans for watching the film. They mock Kourtney Kardashian’s acting abilities in the video, calling it “wooden.” They also poked fun at numerous storey lines, such as a moment in which Rae’s Padgett Sawyer and Tanner Buchanan’s Cameron Kweller fling horse excrement at each other.Rae, on the other hand, sought to retaliate against the detractors, pleading with viewers and reviewers to give her an opportunity to establish her acting abilities. On TikTok, the film has also been chastised for several humorous editing errors.
Addison Rae body measurement
Addison Rae is stunning, and she is one of the most personable and appealing social media stars in the United States. She has an extremely attractive body. She has a really appealing personality and frequently publishes photos of herself on Instagram.
She stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs roughly 55 kilogrammes. With silky blonde hair and brown fascinating eyes, she has a hourglass body type.
|Height (approx.)||5’ 6”|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-24-34|
Addison Rae net worth – Addison Rae Phone Number
Addison’s net worth is expected to be about $2 million. According to Forbes, Addison made $5 million in the previous year “due to her 54.1 million followers, her own makeup business (Item Beauty), and collaborations with American Eagle and Spotify.” Addison is believed to earn roughly $15,000 from sponsored posts on her page, according to numerous online sources. Chantilly Boutique, FashionNova, Uptown, Cheapskate, and McCary’s Jewelers are among the products she has sponsored. She also has her own line of stuff, which includes sweatshirts, t-shirts, and other items. She also makes money by monetizing her videos on YouTube.
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Addison Rae Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(225)416-7820|
|New Phone Number||+1(213)272…….|
|New Phone Number||+1(213)054…….|
|Residence Address||Los Angeles|
Addison Rae Social Profiles
The links to all the social media profiles of hers are listed below:
|Instagram follower in Number||39.4 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||4.8 Million|
|Youtube Channel||Addison Rae|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||4.72 Million|
|TikTok followers in Number||83.5 Million|
Addison Rae Facts – Addison Rae Phone Number
- Addison Rae Easterling is her full name. Howard and Paul, two baseball players, have the same surname as her.
- She was born in the city of Lafayette in the state of Louisiana. Lafayette is the 214th most populous city in the United States, with a population of 120,623. Addison now spends a lot of time in Los Angeles, a 1,761-mile drive away. Driving between the two cities would take you 26 hours.
- Addison’s first song, Obsessed, was released in March 2021. It lasts 2 minutes and 14 seconds, which is about the time it takes to clean your teeth, according to the NHS!
- Sheri, Addison’s mother, filmed herself dancing to her song Obsessed. Addison’s reputation skyrocketed after receiving a like from the Queen of Pop!
- Addison frequently films makeup lessons for her YouTube channel, and she launched her own makeup line, ITEM, in the summer of 2020.
- She downloaded TikTok and posted a video for fun while babysitting in 2019. According to an interview, she was like “woah” after fast earning 93,000 likes.
- She can be seen juggling fruit on camera when she isn’t completing hard dance challenges. Juggling was originally documented in a 15th-century painting depicting an Egyptian prince and acrobats throwing balls around. Because there were no comics or apps at the time, it was most likely conceived much earlier.
- Sheri Nicole is a YouTube star with over 14 million followers who frequently appears in Addison’s videos. Here’s an old photo of the two of them together! Monty Lopez, her father, is also a TikTokker.
- If you look at her Instagram account, you’ll notice that she frequently posts selfies taken on the beach in Malibu. Because saying ‘Malibu Beach’ takes too much time, locals and surfers refer to it as ‘Bu.’
- Addison’s younger brothers, Lucas and Enzo Lopez, have their own TikTok account called thelopezboys. They frequently feature in Addison’s videos, just like their parents.
- Addison claims to have been a fan of Billie Eilish‘s music long before she became famous, and reportedly told a journalist that her song Ocean Eyes made her cry.
- She was a member of the Universal Cheerleaders Association for a year before becoming famous on TikTok, and she enjoys a variety of sports including volleyball, softball, baseball, basketball, and American football. Basically, any sport that involves a ball!
- She mimed to a song from the Henry VIII musical Six! called Don’t Lose Your Head.
- Since she was six years old, she has been learning to dance. She’s even taught a couple routines to Kim Kardashian.
- She co-founded the TikTok group The Hype House after coming to Los Angeles and is friends with Charli and Dixie D’Amelio, among others.
- With a new programme with her mother, Sheri Nicole, Addison Rae is extending her wings and joining the world of podcasting. According to a press release, “Mama Knows Best” is a weekly podcast in which the mother-daughter duo will provide “an intimate and real insight” into their lives and relationship. In the first episode, Addison discussed her upbringing in Louisiana and Texas, as well as why she chose to drop out of Louisiana State University and relocate to Los Angeles in the fall of 2019.
- She relocated out west with the help of her parents and stayed with a friend. But after a while, she realised she needed her parents as well. “When we all came out here as a family, that’s when things really started to take off,” she explained.
- She went to Fashion Week in New York. The inventor has always had a fantastic sense of style, and she just shared a recap video of the glam looks she wore from head to toe at New York Fashion Week.
- She isn’t afraid to experiment with her hairstyles! Addison just shared a mirror picture with purple hair, and it inspired us to try something new as well.
- She has a few well-known names! We adore Addison because she is always true to herself, and she has so many classic Addison expressions, such as her nose scrunchie look.
- The Starbucks pink drink is her signature drink! Addison adores Starbucks’ pink drink, same as Charli adores Dunkin Donuts.
- . She made friends with a group of TikTok stars there and helped to form Hype House, a content producer collective, which helped to raise her fame even higher.
- Addison and Dixie are still great friends even if they are no longer at the Hype House together. This only added to the awkwardness when, in June 2020, it was found that Addison had previously liked some anti-Charli remarks on TikTok, and the two appeared to have a public spat. Addison said in a statement that she liked the comments before she met the D’Amelios and that they came at a time when she was looking for “compliments and affection from others” after leaving a “very toxic and mentally abusive relationship.” In the end, Addison, Charli, and Dixie appear to have patched things up, and Dixie and Addison have even rejoined on TikTok.
- Her first sponsored content pieces were for Fashion Nova, an online women’s clothing company, and she dropped out of school in December to pursue celebrity full-time in Los Angeles Initially, she received standard partnerships from companies like Reebok and Daniel Wellington to create her own branded items and sponsored material. These two revenue streams accounted for around two-thirds of her total earnings.
- She was named the main global spokesperson for American Eagle in July, a role that would see her face appear in the adolescent clothing company’s digital and conventional TV and print commercials. In the same month, she and her mother, Sheri Nicole, launched Mama Knows Best, a weekly Spotify podcast.
- Rae makes her acting debut in ‘He’s All That’: Co-stars of ‘He’s All That,’ a gender-flipped adaptation of the 1999 romcom ‘She’s All That.’ Tanner Buchanan and Addison Rae sat down for an interview where they were asked to describe the most difficult scene(s) from their Netflix romantic comedy. The two referred to an incident in which Buchanan was wet while dressed in a suit. Rae recounted, “I kept messing up and feeling so bad.” “I was like, ‘I’m really sorry,'” she says.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would be appreciative in the event that you would consider imparting this article to your companions and perusing other incredible substance that we have.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.