We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Ali-A like What is Ali-A WhatsApp number? What is Ali-A Phone number? What is Ali-A Contact Number? What is Ali-A personal WhatsApp number How to meet Ali-A? What is Ali-A Personal Mobile Number What is Ali-A office address ? Who is Ali-A’s Girlfriend? Who is Ali-A’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Ali-A Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Ali-A Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Ali-A?
Ali-A (Alastair Aiken) is one of the most well-known YouTube celebrities from the United Kingdom. He is a well-known gamer who is most known for the Activision game ‘Call of Duty.’ He first gained notoriety in 2009, when he began posting gaming videos on his YouTube channel, Ali-A, which now has over 17.5 million subscribers. He’s made it a practise to upload one or two films every day since then.
His incredible video-gaming talent made him an overnight success among videogame enthusiasts, and his YouTube channel quickly grew to over a million subscribers. Since then, he’s started a second YouTube channel called ‘MoreAliA,’ where he’s shown off his skills in games other than the Call of Duty series. Apart from YouTube, he has a sizable social media following on other platforms. His Instagram and Twitter accounts each have a following of over 2.5 million people. Aside from YouTube, he makes a lot of money through merchandising, sponsorship, endorsements, and advertisements.
Check out below for Ali-A Phone Number.
Ali-A Wiki/Biography – Ali-A Phone Number
Ali-A was born on November 6, 1993, in London, England. His zodiac sign is Scorpio, and he is 27 years old. His real name is Alastair Aiken, and he is a British national. Similarly, he is currently residing in a luxurious condo in the same city.
He graduated from high school. In addition, he has stated in one of his vlogs that he was a victim of bullying in high school.
|Real Name||Alastair Aiken|
|Date of Birth||06 – 11 – 1993|
|Age||27 (as in 2021)|
Ali-A Career – Ali-A Phone Number
Alastair started his YouTube channel in 2006, but it wasn’t until 2009 that he started uploading videos. Ali-videos A’s on his main Youtube channel “Ali-A” are primarily focused on his live commentary and reactions to video games as he plays them. He frequently plays and shares video games from the Call of Duty franchise and Fortnite on his channel, but this is not always the case. Similarly, his programming on his second channel, MoreAliA, is often focused on more family-friendly titles like Minecraft and vlogs about his daily life and travels. Similarly, he does not always use the same intros for his videos, but he does frequently start them off with a vlog-style chat with the camera before moving on to gameplay.
Furthermore, when new Call of Duty video game instalments are announced, Ali covers all known facts about the games and gives viewers in-depth assessments. He also publishes video game guide series on the games once they are out, showing viewers how to complete the current Call of Duty game.
In October 2013, Aiken also signed with Polaris, a YouTube multi-channel network (MCN). In addition, he has joined the MCN StyleHaul on both his Ali-A and More Ali-A channels. KSI and both of Daniel Middleton’s YouTube channels are also among the network’s noteworthy YouTubers. Both of Aiken’s YouTube channels are in the top 50 on the network, according to Socialblade’s data.
During the year 2016, Alastair collaborated with Mattessons and other prominent YouTube content creators in the United Kingdom as part of a drive to teach young people basic programming skills. In addition, the campaign drew over 13 million views on YouTube and resulted in over 24,000 young people learning fundamental programming skills in Python. He also co-hosted NCS Yes Live 2016 at the London Roundhouse on March 29. The event also honours the “positive influence that young people’s social change efforts have made on their communities.”
In the years 2013 and 2014, Alastair Aiken appeared on the television show The Gadget Show and was a guest speaker for them. He was interviewed by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) on May 10, 2013. He even talked about the upcoming premium memberships that were coming to YouTube at the time (YouTube Red) with KSI. Aiken was also included in a BBC Radio 1 documentary called Rockstar Gamers in 2014, alongside KSI and other notable YouTubers in the United Kingdom.
A video of an interview with Aiken was released to YouTube by BBC Newsbeat in 2015. He also shared recommendations on how to improve players’ skills in First Person Shooter video games in the video. In 2015, he appeared alongside DanTDM, KSI, Marcus Butler, and Deji Olatunji in the mobile video game Celebrity Street Fight (ComedyShortsGamer). He was also named the ninth most popular British YouTube personality by Business Insider in October 2015.
Alastair Aiken was featured in the documentary Minecraft: Into The Nether in January 2016, with other well-known YouTube celebrities such as KSI and TheSyndicateProject. The documentary focused on the “Minecraft phenomenon” as it unfolded through the quartet’s spectacular journey to online prominence. In September of that year, wwd.com described his audience size and popularity as something “most advertisers would drool over.” Aiken was named the ninth most popular British YouTuber by Business Insider in both 2015 and 2016.
Alastair Aiken was highlighted in an article by Business Insider France on April 7, 2017. And, on 30 June 2017, it was confirmed as part of a joint statement by Sassy Films, CBBC, and BBC Worldwide that he will host a television show titled “Ali-A’s Superchargers (10×20′)”. “Without their parents’ input,” the show “puts children in charge” of redecorating their family car. Aiken has also been dubbed a “YouTube megastar” by the BBC. In July 2017, Virgin Media published a brief web piece about his hands-on experience with the Destiny 2 Beta, and Ali-A Adventures: Game On!, a graphic novel, was released in October 2017.
According to cancerresearchuk.org, Ali-A also participated in Cancer Research UK’s 1,000 hours of fundraising initiative in August 2016. He also has an online store where he sells customised items such as Ali-A branded T-shirts, caps, backpacks, and other items. He also has a sponsorship deal with Monster Beverages, for which he is compensated whenever he advertises their products in his films.
In the year 2015, Ali-A was awarded the Guinness World Record for “Most popular Call of Duty Channel by views.” He also established world records for “Most popular Call of Duty Channel by subscribers,” “Tallest staircase built in one minute in Minecraft,” and “Most blocks of wood collected in three minutes in Minecraft” in the same year. All of this was accomplished in a single year.
The youtube channel of Ali-A has 3.71K Total Videos till date. The channel currently has 17.5M subscribers on Youtube with Total View Count of 5.56B. Ali-A is the 323rd most subscribed YouTube channel in the world and 10th most subscribed channel in UK. His Average Video Views is 715.45K. His Est. Potential Earnings stands $ 17.45K (Each Video) and Est. Partner Earning(Monthly) stands between$ 49.74K – $ 96.51K .
Ali-a’s father’s name is Alexander Beebbeellrox. His father was a cop and was killed in a bust and when Ali-a was ten, his mother told him about his father’s death. He and his mother then had to seek jobs since they couldn’t afford all of his possessions. He also has a sibling named Simon.
Ali-A Relationships and Maritial Status
Alastair Aiken is in a relationship with Clare Siobhan Callery. She is also a YouTuber, a gamer, and an Instagram celebrity. They started dating in 2015 and have been together since since. Clare, too, is connected to the gaming world through her employment at Xbox, where she is a marketing specialist. Furthermore, the couple posts images of each other on their individual social media pages, which is well-liked by their admirers.
The two met in 2014 and began dating the following year. Ali-A proposed to his fiancée last year on their anniversary; the two were on vacation in Bali at the time, and he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him.
She co-owns the YouTube channel “Clare & Ali” with her partner, which was launched in 2018 and featured the first video of Ali doing her make-up. The two gained a lot of attention, however the channel has been silent since January 2020 – despite saying in their last video that they would be back on the channel soon, they haven’t uploaded anything in the last seven months. This sparked speculation over whether the two are still together, but fans can rest assured that the couple’s romance is in good hands, as they are even planning a wedding.
|Girlfriend||Clare Siobhan Callery|
Ali-A body measurement
Aiken stands 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 82 kilogrammes. He has brown hair and blue eyes as well. He’s also sporting a beard.
|Height (approx.)||6 ’2 ″|
|Weight (approx.)||82 kg|
Ali-A net worth – Ali-A Phone Number
Ali-A ‘s worth is estimated to be at $2.67 million.
|Net Worth||$2.67 million|
Ali-A Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
Ali-A Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||2.4 Million|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||1158727|
|Twitter follower in Number||2.5 Million|
|Youtube Channel|| Ali-A|
Clare & Ali
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||17.5 Million (Main Channel)|
|TikTok followers in Number||1 Million|
|Twitch followers in Number||276K|
Ali-A Facts – Ali-A Phone Number
- Ali-A also has a brother named Simon Aiken, and he lives with his fiancée, Clare Siobhan, who is also a YouTuber.
- OMG it’s AliA is Ali-Xbox A’s Live gamertag, and XxAli-AxX and AilAstiGMO are his PSN usernames.
- Due to an unclear reason, his second PSN account was prohibited from playing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for 6 hours on January 14th.
- A Buzzfeed fake once claimed Ali-A had died in a vehicle accident. However, as Ali-A quickly pointed out, this was not the case. He also published a video shortly after, proving that he was alive on the outside but dead on the inside.
- Ali-A presently owns three Guinness World Records: most subscribers and views on a Call of Duty channel, and most likes on a video in a second.
- Clare Siobhán is Ali’s girlfriend, and she’s also a YouTuber! She spends most of her time playing The Sims 4 and Pokémon. She used to work at Xbox before becoming a YouTuber! The duo has their own YouTube channel, which has nearly 800,000 followers! They met at Gamescom, a gaming convention, where they met at the airport on their way to the event! They live together, and Ali claims in a video about their daily lives that he has no idea how she gets all her work done in her tiny office!
- Ali has a brother named Simon, whom he has invited on the channel to play Mario Kart, a game they used to play as youngsters. Simon, who is 18 months Ali’s junior, appears on the channel on occasion to play other games and answer fan questions.
- Ali and Clare have a few of adorable dogs! Their Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Eevee, is possibly the most famous. They received her as a puppy in 2016. She likes to play The Sims while sitting on the chair behind Clare! They also have a cat named Darcie, who lounges in front of Ali’s keyboard as he works on his games. Ali shared a photo of their Pomeranian dog, Lexi, on Instagram in November 2019.
- He even has his own television show. Ali-Superchargers, A’s which airs on CBBC, is a show about children repairing their parents’ junk automobiles! He also provides the voice of Clunk in the CITV/Netflix animated series Robozuna!
- Ali-A isn’t simply a gamer; he’s a game winner. He organised a tournament for other YouTube players such as DanTDM, LD Shadow Lady, and Syndicate, and came out on top. (You only have to watch a few of his videos of him playing Fortnite or Call of Duty to see how good he is at those games!)
- Ali has gained a lot of notoriety outside of gaming as a result of his YouTube success! He’s met superstars such as Louis Hamilton, but his favourite people to meet are fellow YouTubers because “it’s nice to meet other content creators,” he says. What a sweetheart!
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.