We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Anna Kendrick like What is Anna Kendrick WhatsApp number? What is Anna Kendrick Phone number? What is Anna Kendrick Contact Number? What is Anna Kendrick personal WhatsApp number How to meet Anna Kendrick? What is Anna Kendrick Personal Mobile Number What is Anna Kendrick office address ? Who is Anna Kendrick’s Boyfriend? Who is Anna Kendrick’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Anna Kendrick Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Anna Kendrick Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Anna Kendrick?
Anna Kendrick is an actress, author, and singer from the United States who is best known for her roles in films such as “Pitch Perfect,” “Up in the Air,” and “The Twilight Saga.” Kendrick, who is blond and attractive, has been working in the entertainment industry since 1989 and is still going strong. She began her career when she auditioned for a New York theatre performance. She made her Broadway debut as Dinah Lord in the musical “High School” when she was 12 years old. Later, she made her acting debut as Fritzi Wagner in the musical comedy film ‘Camp,’ for which she was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for best first performance.
When she was given the opportunity to showcase her acting abilities in the film “Twilight,” her career took off. She then began to appear in a number of films, demonstrating her celebrity. Her acting skills give her a name, popularity, and a following of fans. Then she starred in the musical comedy film “Pitch Perfect,” in which she also provided her voice. Aside from acting, she is also a published author, with her memoir “Scrappy Little Nobody” being released on November 15, 2016. In 2011, she was named 15th on People’s 25 Beauties at 25 lists. Her professional accomplishment has paid off handsomely for her.
Check out below for Anna Kendrick Phone Number.
Anna Kendrick Wiki/Biography – Anna Kendrick Phone Number
Anna Kendrick was born in Portland, Maine, to a history teacher and a finance worker, William Kendrick, and an accountant, Janice. Anna Cooke Kendrick was born on August 9, 1985. Michael Cooke Kendrick, her older brother, is also an actor. She is of mixed English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry and holds American citizenship. She attended Deering High School for her studies.
|Real Name||Anna Cooke Kendrick|
|Date of Birth||09 – 08 – 1985|
|Age||36 (as in 2021)|
|School||Deering High School|
Anna Kendrick Career – Anna Kendrick Phone Number
Anna Kendrick made her film debut in the film ‘Camp’ in 2003. Todd Graff wrote and directed the picture, which was a middling success and received several award nominations. Kendrick was nominated for the ‘Independent Spirit Award’ for her portrayal of Fritzi Wagner, a geeky character. She became famous in 2008 for her portrayal as Jessica Stanley, the main character’s best friend, in the well-known romantic fantasy film “Twilight.” The picture, which was directed by Katherine Hardwicke, was a box office smash.
The next year, she starred in Todd Louiso’s comedic film “The Marc Pease Experience.” The film, which included Kendrick in a supporting role as Meg Brickman, was a box office flop. She also reprised her role as Jessica Stanley in the sequel to ‘Twilight,’ titled ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon,’ in the same year. The film, directed by Chris Weitz, was a commercial success even greater than the prequel. Kendrick was nominated for an Empire Award for ‘Best Newcomer’ for her performance.
In the 2009 comedy picture “Up in the Air,” she plays a young businesswoman. Her outstanding performance earned her an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress for the film. Anna Kendrick starred in the third instalment of the Twilight Saga, ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,’ directed by David Slade, in 2010. The film was a major box office hit. It also received other honours, including the ‘People’s Choice Award’ for Best Film. She made an appearance in a music video for the popular song “Pow Pow” in 2010. David Ayer directed the video, which featured her as a shape-shifter who collected “souls of wicked men.”
She acted in numerous notable films over the next few years, including ‘50/50′ , ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn- Part 1′ , ‘ParaNorman’, ‘Pitch Perfect, and ‘Drinking Buddies’ . Her song “Cups,” which she wrote for the film “Pitch Perfect,” was released as a single in 2013. It enjoyed a significant amount of popularity, peaking at No. 6 on the Billboard 100 in the United States. It was also chosen as the official theme music for the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Elizabeth Banks directed ‘Pitch Perfect 2′, in which she reprised her role. With a total of $287 million in box office receipts, the picture was a major commercial success. A sequel has also been announced, with a December 2017 release date. She has a leading part in the action-thriller film “The Accountant” in 2016. The film, directed by Gavin O’Connor, was a commercial success. It received mostly negative feedback. ‘Table 19′, which was released in March 2017, was one of her most recent flicks. The film was directed by Jeffrey Blitz and stars her in the lead role. However, it was a commercial failure. It also received a lot of negative feedback.
‘Twilight,’ a 2008 romantic fantasy picture, might be considered Anna Kendrick’s first big work because it catapulted her to fame and recognition. Catherine Hardwicks directed the picture, which was based on Stephanie Meyer’s popular novel of the same name. The storey revolved around a teen girl named Bella and a vampire named Edward. The film was released in November 2008 and was a big success all over the world. Commercially, it was a success, generating $393 million worldwide. Anna Kendrick’s notable works include the 2012 American musical comedy ‘Pitch Perfect.’
The film was directed by Jason Moore and stars Kendrick among other notable performers such as Skylar Astin, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp, Brittany Snow, and Ester Dean. The film, which was partially based on Mickey Rapkin’s non-fiction book of the same name, was a box office hit and garnered mostly positive reviews. ‘The Accountant,’ a 2016 American action-thriller directed by Gavin O’Connor, is one of her most recent films. Anna appeared in the film alongside Ben Affleck, JK Simmons, Jon Bernthal, Jeffrey Tambor, and Jon Litheow, among others. The movie was a commercial success, generating $155 million on a $44 million budget. It received two Jupiter nominations. The majority of the reviews were negative.
Anna Kendrick has received numerous accolades and nominations for her outstanding acting abilities throughout her career. Some of them include the ‘Austin Film Critics Association’ Award, the ‘Houston Film Critics Society’ Award, and the ‘National Board of Review’ Award, all for her work in the film ‘Up in the Air’ in 2009. nFor her appearance in “Pitch Perfect 2,” she received the “Teen Choice Award” for Choice Movie Actress – Comedy in 2015. For the same part, she also won Choice Movie – Hissy Fit.
Anna Kendrick Family
William Kendrick, her father, was a history teacher, and Janice Kendrick, an accountant. Michael Cooke Kendrick, her older brother, went on to become an actor. She is descended from a mixture of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestors.
|Brother||Michael Cooke Kendrick|
Anna Kendrick Relationships and Maritial Status
Anna Kendrick, a multi-talented actress, was once married to Edgar Wright. The couple began dating in 2009 and dissolved their relationship in 2013, following a long and happy relationship. She had an affair with Jake Gyllenhaal in 2011 while in a relationship with Wright.
In terms of Kendrick’s current relationship status, she is dating Ben Richardson, a British cinematographer. Since April of 2014, the couple has been dating. There is no evidence that she was married or had children. She is currently in a loving relationship with Richardson, and there are no reports of their breakup.
|Ex-Boyfriend|| Edgar Wright|
Anna Kendrick Controversies
- Anna Kendrick has been accused of being rude and harsh by a stylist named Tahira, who goes by the internet handle I Am Tahira. She claims Anna Kendrick “refused to speak to her” and “demanded $10,000 (£7,200) to wear items.” She uploaded a video to TikTok in which she gave stars to the many celebrities she met while working as a stylist at Barneys New York. When it came to Anna, 35, she gave her a -100/10 rating and called her a “bad person.” After her followers begged for more information in the comments, Tahira responded with a series of videos on the social networking app remembering her encounter with the actress.
- Rumors of a dispute between Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively have been circulating since they first worked together in 2018, but a recent viral video has fanned the fires, and allegations of a quarrel are now circling the pair three years later – despite the fact that neither actress has officially commented on it. Celebrity Memoir Bookclub claimed in a TikTok video that Lively, 33, and Kendrick, 35, “weren’t speaking” by the time the thriller film A Simple Favor ended filming. “They were virtually adversaries,” according to the video, and “their press tours had to be booked separately.”
- Anna Kendrick shared an Instagram photo of herself wearing Jordans that sparked outrage. Because of the crease in the shoe, the shot infuriated sneaker aficionados.
- Anna Kendrick’s Twitter account was hacked for a short time. When Anna’s account posted a series of tweets with foul language, including curse words, it became public.
Anna Kendrick body measurement
She stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 48 kilogrammes. Her hair is light brown, and her eyes are blue. Her measurements are 34-25-35 inches. Her dress size is a 4 US, while her shoe size is rumoured to be a 7.
|Height (approx.)||5 ’ 7″|
|Weight (approx.)||48 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-35|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Anna Kendrick net worth – Anna Kendrick Phone Number
Her estimated net worth is $20 million, and she lives a lavish lifestyle.
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Anna Kendrick Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(332)201-6241|
|New Phone Number||+1(323)684…….|
|New Phone Number||+1(323)054…….|
|Residence Address||Creston Way, Los Angeles|
|Email Id||Not Available|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Anna Kendrick Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||18.4 Million|
|Facebook page||Anna Kendrick|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||1285157|
|Twitter follower in Number||7 Million|
|TikTok followers in Number||13.4K|
Anna Kendrick Facts – Anna Kendrick Phone Number
- Anna Kendrick began her career in the entertainment industry as a young girl. Her parents travelled with her back and forth between Maine and New York for rehearsals after she auditioned on Broadway. Anna’s first leading role was in the 1998 Broadway musical High Society, when she was 12 years old. According to Factinate, she would go on to star in the New York City Opera rendition of A Little Night Music five years later.
- Anna received a lot of attention for her supporting part in the Broadway musical High Society. She won a Theater World Award and was nominated for a Tony Award for ‘Best Featured Actress.’ Despite the fact that she did not win the Tony Award, she did become one of the youngest nominees in the history of the Tony Awards, according to Insider.
- Anna Kendrick’s fame and success as an actor grew exponentially after her Broadway days. Her performance in Up in the Air was praised by both reviewers and fans alike. According to Digital Spy, Anna was nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the 2010 Academy Awards. Even though she didn’t win, the nomination was significant for an actress who was still considered “green” at the time.
- Anna Kendrick isn’t just a great actress; she also has a knack for writing, as she demonstrated in 2016. Scrappy Little Nobody, Anna’s book, is a compilation of autobiographical writings that cover every aspect of Anna’s personal life and leave no stone unturned. According to Insider, the memoir was a New York Times bestseller.
- Pitch Perfect’s first instalment was such a hit that fans demanded a sequel right once. The film’s star, Anna Kendrick, did not believe a sequel would be made. According to Factinate, Anna said in an interview with the Today show, “Movies have made more money and haven’t gotten sequels, so I didn’t anticipate it to happen.”
- It’s no secret that The Twilight Saga and its fans are frequently subjected to unjustified criticism. According to Factinate, Anna, who played Jessica Stanley in the show, expressed her opinions on the matter in an interview with The Wall Street Journal. “I’m fed up with people slamming the supporters. Don’t buy a ticket if you don’t like Twilight.”
- According to Entertainment Weekly, while Anna Kendrick has no trouble supporting Twilight Saga fans, she has forgotten that she was even in the film. “Holy s—, I just recalled I was in Twilight,” Anna tweeted in 2018. Jessica Stanley, Kristen Stewart’s character’s friend and classmate, was played by Anna Kendrick.
- Anna Kendrick is unquestionably a high achiever. She is one of the few Hollywood actresses that can boast of such a distinction. Anna starred in three big screen musicals released within six months of each other (Into the Woods, The Last Five Years, and Pitch Perfect 2). According to Factinate, given the low number of big-screen musicals produced in Hollywood each year, this is an unusual occurrence.
- Pitch Perfect 3’s producers and writers had to come up with new, interesting plotlines to keep the viewers interested. Anna Kendrick reportedly had a hand in modifying one of the film’s major plotlines, according to Collider. Anna’s character, Becca, was planned to have a serious romantic relationship with music producer Theo in the original script. Anna was adamantly opposed to the message and fought it.
- “The Cup Song” was not written entirely by Anna Kendrick. She has even acknowledged to learning it from Reddit. Anna learned the song, along with the words and choreography, and performed it for her film audition. They liked it so much that they included it in the finished film. According to Reddit, the original artists of “The Cup Song” are Lulu and the Lampshades.
- Anna Kendrick is now well-known by name, face, and voice, but it wasn’t always thus. Anna’s portrayal as Ginny in Rocket Science in 2007 is thought to have boosted her early career. Directors Jason Reitman and Edgar Wright were impressed with her performance in the picture. According to Factinate, these directors cast her in Up in the Air and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.
- After seeing Anna Kendrick in Rocket Science, Up in the Air director Jason Reitman knew he needed her in his film. According to MTV, Jason Reitman said, “When I watched her in that movie, I just thought, ‘This girl has a different voice from everyone of her generation.” “She’s incredibly clever, brilliant, and sharp, and I wanted a female who could stand up to George Clooney, and she was the one.”
- Anna Kendrick has a significant role in Up in the Air. According to IMDB, she was making another picture at the same time, and Up in the Air co-star George Clooney joked about it. According to IMDB, George Clooney criticised the actress because she was also filming Twilight: New Moon and was travelling to and from set.
- Anna Kendrick teams up with the Korean pop girl group “f(x)” in her funny Funny or Die comedy. According to Factinate, Anna is shown speaking and singing in Korean in the video named “Anna Kendrick goes K-Pop with F(x),” which eventually has her looking like a StarCraft Pro. Anna Kendrick’s cool and accommodating demeanour is once again demonstrated in this hilarious video.
- Anna Kendrick’s first on-screen relationship was in the dark comedy 50/50 with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and it didn’t conclude with a kiss. “Actually, the studio wanted to see us kiss at the end.” In an interview with MTV News, Anna recalls, “We were thinking about just testing it as an alternative…” “We simply opted not to do it because it didn’t feel right to us.”
- According to Factinate, Anna Kendrick had a hot dog named after her. At a Chicago restaurant called “Hot Doug’s,” “The Anna Kendrick” is billed as a “mighty hot” entrée. Anna tweeted after trying the hot dog, “Just had a hot dog named the ‘Anna Kendrick.'” My mouth continues to burn.
- Anna Kendrick admits to being an awkward person. She is so likeable because she has been candid about most of the goofy situations in her life. Her Twitter feed is a veritable gold mine of amusing material. In 2014, Anna tweeted about an interview with Marie Claire in the city centre of L.A. where things went a little loose.
- According to E! News, Anna Kendrick hired a body double for several of the most intimate and undressed scenes in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. Anna refuses to do any sequences in which she is not fully clothed. “That is something I will not do… I’m not judging others that do, but I intend to keep doing what I’m doing and hoping things continue to go well “According to Insider, she expressed herself.
- The cast members were all advised to ingest “synthetic pig guts” in a scene that was removed for Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. Anna, on the other hand, cleverly pretended to consume hers. Zac Efron, her co-star, did, however, consume his. According to Factinate, just as Anna was wondering how he wasn’t throwing up, he did, and right on her feet.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.