Ashley Tisdale Phone Number
Ashley Tisdale is a multi-talented American actress, singer, and producer who has wowed audiences with her abilities. Tisdale’s incredibly outstanding skill first came to light when she became the face of over 100 adverts on national television as a young child. This, however, was only the beginning of this artistically inclined performer’s legacy, as his career grew by leaps and bounds. After a run of film and television roles, the ‘High School Musical’ franchise was the pinnacle of her career. Tisdale’s acting talent was praised both critically and commercially for his portrayal of Sharpay Evans in three films and a spin-off series. Tisdale’s singing career took off alongside her acting career. ‘Headstrong’ and ‘Guilty Pleasure,’ two of her albums, were huge hits.
She has also moved into producing through her firm, Blondie Girl Productions, in addition to performing and singing. She is regarded as a sex symbol and is so well-known on social media that she received a Young Hollywood Award for ‘Social Media Superstar.’ Ashley Tisdale was born in Monmouth County, New Jersey, on July 2, 1985, to Christian Michael Tisdale and Jewish mother Lisa Morris. Jennifer is her older sister. Her father worked as a general contractor.
Ashley Tisdale’s love affair with the camera began at the juvenile age of three, when she was a prolific child. She auditioned for several commercials and advertisements after a chance meeting with Bill Perlman, her future manager, at a mall. As a result, she appeared in over 100 commercials on national network television.
Tisdale’s career in theatre began almost as soon as she appeared in commercials. At Monmouth County’s Jewish Community Center, she first appeared in ‘Gypsy: A Musical Fable’ and ‘The Sound of Music.’ She earned the role of Cosette in the musical ‘Les Misérables’ when she was eight years old. She then toured with ‘Les Misérables’ for two years before earning a role in a touring version of ‘Annie’ in Korea.
Tisdale had minor appearances in television sitcoms such as ‘The Hughleys,’ ‘Smart Guy,’ ‘7th Heaven,’ ‘Boston Public,’ and ‘Bette’ beginning in the late 1990s. She even appeared in films like ‘A Bug’s Life’ and ‘Donnie Darko.’ She also worked as a model for Ford Models.
Ashley Tisdale appears as a teenage candy counter girl in the 2005 television series “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.” The series, which aired from September 2007 to September 2008, earned Tisdale her first independent award.
Sharpay Evans was her character in the Disney Channel Original Movie ‘High School Musical’ in 2006. The film became the most watched movie of the year when it premiered to 7.7 million viewers. Its soundtrack, to which Tisdale also contributed, went on to become the year’s best-selling album, selling 3.7 million copies. Tisdale became the first female artist to debut with two singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart when the tracks were released.
She received a record deal with Warner Bros Records after the phenomenal success of ‘High School Musical,’ and began production on her debut album, ‘Headstrong.’ The album debuted at number five on the Billboard 200 chart when it was released in February 2007. ‘Headstrong’ was finally certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Ashley Tisdale returned to the role of Sharpay Evans in ‘High School Musical 2’ in August 2007. It was the most watched movie on cable television when it premiered to 17 million viewers. On the Billboard list, Tisdale’s soundtrack debuted as number one.
She also provided the voice of Candace Flynn in the animated sitcom ‘Phineas and Ferb’ in 2007. Over time, it became the most popular animated series among kids and tweens.
Ashley Tisdale founded her own production firm, “Blondie Girl Productions,” in 2008. ‘Picture This,’ Tisdale’s first picture as both an executive producer and a leading actor, was released under the brand. The television movie was well-received both critically and economically.
She returned to the role of Sharpay Evans for the third version of ‘High School Musical 3’ in 2008. The picture was a great hit at the box office, grossing $255 million. Her acting abilities were lauded by both the public and the reviewers.
She focused on her second studio album, ‘Guilty Pleasure,’ after the triumph of the High School Musical trilogy. The album debuted at number 12 on the Billboard 200 chart when it was released in June 2009.
Tisdale returned to broadcast television in 2010 for a single season of CW drama ‘Hellcats.’ She also did voice work for ‘The Cleveland Show,’ ‘Family Guy,’ and ‘Glenn Martin, DDS,’ all in the same year.
Blondie Girl Productions, owned by Ashley Tisdale, secured a multiyear production deal with Relativity Media to originate, develop, and produce films and television programmes the same year. The first project after the deal was ‘Miss Advised.’ It was a one-season reality show that followed three single relationship specialists and debuted on Bravo.
In 2011, she starred in ‘Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure,’ a spin-off of the High School Musical franchise. Sharpay Evans’ life after high school was the focus of the sequel.
Since 2013, Tisdale has worked as a producer on a number of projects, including the television special ‘Inner Circle,’ the Disney Channel film ‘Cloud 9,’ and the ABC Family comedy series ‘Young & Hungry.’ She had a recurrent part on ABC’s sitcom “Super Fun Night” and guest starred on CBS’s “The Crazy Ones” at the same time.
She also voiced Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch in the animated series. She starred in the TBS comedy series ‘Clipped’ for one season. Tisdale released an independent single named “You’re Always Here” in December 2013. The song was an elegy for her grandfather, who had passed away.
Ashley Tisdale’s acting career was highlighted by the High School Musical franchise. The series, which included a trilogy and a spin-off, was a huge sensation and showcased Tisdale’s artistic abilities to their best potential. She was lauded critically and commercially for her performance as Sharpay Evans.
Along with being praised for her acting abilities, she has also been praised for her singing abilities. ‘Headstrong,’ her debut album, was a huge hit and was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). ‘Guilty Pleasure,’ her second studio album, was likewise a hit.
Ashley Tisdale has always been a humanitarian, supporting many philanthropic groups and causes throughout her career. In 2008, she worked with the Make a Wish Foundation. She’s also a big supporter of Habitat for Humanity.
In January 2010, she worked as a phone operator to generate contributions for Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief. She volunteered for the charity initiative ‘Get on the Bus’ in 2011. In 2012, she was named the face of Project Pink, a fundraising effort for breast cancer therapy research.
Ashley Tisdale received Soundtrack Album of the Year at the Billboard Music Awards in 2006 for ‘High School Musical.’ For ‘The Suite Life of Zack & Cody,’ she won the Nickelodeon UK Kids’ Choice Awards for Best TV Actress in 2007. She also won Soundtrack Favorite Album for ‘High School Musical 2’ at the American Music Awards.
For ‘High School Musical 3: Senior Year,’ she received the MTV Movie Award for Breakthrough Performance Female in 2009. She was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Choice: Movie Music/Dance in the same year, along with the rest of the cast and crew. She received the Young Hollywood Awards for Social Media Superstar in 2014.
From 2007 to 2009, Ashley Tisdale was romantically linked to Jared Murillo, and from 2009 to 2011, she was linked to Scott Speer. She started dating Christopher French, the lead vocalist of Annie Automatic, in 2012. They got engaged in August 2013 and married in a modest private ceremony in Santa Barbara, California, on September 8, 2014. Jupiter Iris French, the couple’s daughter, was born on March 23rd, 2021.
|Old Ashley Tisdale Phone Number||+1(315)908-2136|
|New Ashley Tisdale Phone Number||+1(323)294…….|
|New Ashley Tisdale Phone Number||+1(323)885…….|
Ashley Tisdale WhatsApp Number
|Ashley Tisdale WhatsApp Number||+1(323)294…….|
Ashley Tisdale House Address
|Residence Address||Hollywood Hills|
Ashley Tisdale Email Id
|Email Id||Not Available|
Ashley Tisdale Official Website
Ashley Tisdale Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||14.2 Million|
|Facebook page||Ashley Tisdale|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||18607342|
|Twitter follower in Number||12.3 Million|
|Youtube Channel||Ashley Tisdale|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||1.84 Million|
Ashley Tisdale Facts
- She rose to fame as Maddie Fitzpatrick in “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody,” a Disney Channel sitcom.
- Her success was boosted when she starred in the “High School Musical” franchise as Sharpay Evans.
- The film series was a big hit for Disney, and it drew a wide audience.
- Following the success of the movie, Tisdale signed with Warner Bros. Records and released her debut album, “Headstrong.”
- The album was a commercial success, gaining the Recording Industry Association of America’s gold certification.
- From 2007 to 2015, she played Candace Flynn in the cartoon sitcom “Phineas & Ferb.”
- Tisdale’s second studio album, “Guilty Pleasure,” was a commercial flop compared to his debut.
- Following the release of the album, Tisdale would part relations with Warner Bros. Records. Tisdale began to appear in more films during this time.
- Following the release of the album, Tisdale would part relations with Warner Bros. Records. Tisdale began to feature in more films around this time, as well as returning to television with shows like “Hellcats.”
- In 2010, Tisdale’s production business Blondie Girl Productions, which was founded in 2008, inked a multi-year production deal with Relativity Media, which included Tisdale producing shows including “Miss Advised.”
- Tisdale starred in “Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure,” a spin-off film from “High School Musical,” and released a soundtrack to promote the film. To date, this was her final performance as the character.
- In 2013, Tisdale confirmed that she was working on her third studio album and released the tune “You’re Always Here” as a promotional single.
- She starred in the horror comedy “Scary Movie 5” as the lead.
- Tisdale has continued to work in television, most recently as a member of the main cast of “Clipped.”
- She was also the executive producer of the ABC Family sitcom “Young & Hungry.”
- With the singles “Voices in My Head” and “Love Me & Let Me Go,” Tisdale returned to music in 2018.
- In May 2019, she released “Symptoms,” her third studio album and first in a decade.
- Tisdale was designated the creative director of Signorelli in September 2015.
- In 2016, she created Illuminate Cosmetics, her own cosmetics line.
- Tisdale started dating singer Christopher French in 2012, and they married in 2014.
- Tisdale was born in Monmouth County, New Jersey, to Lisa Morris and Michael Tisdale, a builder.
- Her father is Christian and her mother is Jewish, thus she was reared with “a little bit of both.”
- Jennifer Tisdale, Tisdale’s older sister, is an actress and producer.
- Her maternal grandfather Arnold Morris, who was most known for being a pitchman for the Ginsu knife, is also connected to businessman Ron Popeil.
- Tisdale met her manager, Bill Perlman, at a New Jersey mall when she was three years old. He took her to commercial auditions, and as a kid, she appeared in over a hundred major network television ads.
- She began her acting career at Monmouth County’s Jewish Community Center, where she performed in “Gypsy: A Musical Fable” and “The Sound of Music.”
- Tisdale was cast as Cosette in the musical “Les Misérables” when she was eight years old, and she only remembers taking one singing lesson before earning the role.
- As part of a troupe, Tisdale sang for then-President Bill Clinton at a White House event when she was 12 years old.
- Throughout her career, Tisdale has sponsored a number of charitable organizations and causes. In 2008, she volunteered with the Make a Wish Foundation, visiting sick children in hospitals and raising money for the organization.
- Tisdale is a supporter of Habitat for Humanity, a non-profit organization dedicated to constructing homes for those in need.
- In 2012, she was named the face of Project Pink, a Puma SE effort to generate funds for breast cancer treatment research. She visited Los Angeles’ BEST After School Enrichment Program at Pacoima Charter School in California as part of the campaign and gifted each child with shoes, clothes, and gift cards.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.