Brittany Furlan Phone Number
Brittany Furlan Phone Number is +1(925)261-8523. New Brittany Furlan Phone Numbers are given below:
|Old Brittany Furlan Phone Number||+1(925)261-8523|
|New Brittany Furlan Phone Number||+1(925)346-XXXX|
|2nd Brittany Furlan Phone Number||+1(925)508-XXXX|
Brittany Furlan WhatsApp Number
|Brittany Furlan WhatsApp Number||+1(925)346-XXXX|
Brittany Furlan House Address
|Brittany Furlan House Address||Brentwood, California|
Brittany Furlan Email Id
|Brittany Furlan Email Id||Not Available|
Brittany Furlan Website
Brittany Furlan Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||2.3 Million|
|Facebook follower in Number||2.2 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||310K|
|Youtube Channel||Brittany Furlan|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||345K|
|TikTok followers in Number||1.8 Million|
Brittany Furlan Facts
- Brittany Furlan is an American actress, television personality, and social media influencer. Because of her appearances on The Soup and Ridiculousness on MTV, Brittany Furlan is well-known. She was also a former Viner who won the Streamy Award for “Viner of the Year.”
- Brittany Furlan, who became 35 years old on September 5th, 1986, was born. Brittany Jayne Furlan is her complete name, and Virgo is her sun sign. She also has American citizenship and was born in Perkasie, Pennsylvania, in the United States. Similar to him, she was born to Italian-American parents and has a mixed racial heritage. She also practises Christianity. She is also the daughter of Ronald Corrado Furlan and Jill Anne Pisano, according to her family history. She also has a brother, Gregory J. Furlan, who is her only sibling.
- Brittany began using Vine professionally to launch her social media business. With over 10 million followers, she was one of the most well-known former Viners of the generation. Similar to this, she has made a career out of her 6-second app and amassed a lifetime’s worth of wealth thanks to this fame. Me the whole month of October and Pop singer tries to hide from killer are two of her most well-liked vines. Additionally, her catchphrases like “Goodwill’s Where the Party’s At” and “Puhhhfect” are loved by her audience. She also has a YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat presence, extending her notoriety beyond Vine.
- She got her start on YouTube with her own self-titled “Brittany Furlan” channel. She started the channel on May 29, 2013, and it currently has 345K subscribers. Her early movies were simply collections of her vines. On her Youtube channel, she has also begun the podcast series. The podcast speaking about mental health is called “Worst Firsts.” Similarly, his first podcast debuted on April 3, 2019.
- Additionally, while enjoying a typical night out with friends, Brittany earned the ticket to acting despite having a successful social media job. She also had offers for parts in documentaries, short films, and television shows. In a similar vein, she made her screen debut in the 2015 film “We Are Your Friends.”
- She is the most prominent environmentalist and a member of the Project Mermaid Organizations in addition to her social media career and celebrity on television. She has also participated in charity modelling assignments to raise awareness of the importance of maintaining beaches and oceans as safe havens for marine life.
- The multi-talented Brittany is a television sensation as well as a social media influencer. She also presently relies on her Youtube channel and a profession in television as her main sources of income.
- Similar to that, she has received a nomination for the Choice Web: Viner category of the “Teen Choice Awards.” Her net worth and earnings, however, are not yet publicised in the media. Likewise, there is no information accessible regarding the worth of her assets.
- Brittany is straight and in a marriage, according to her relationship status. She was dating Tommy Lee, the drummer for Motley Crue, and on February 14, 2018, they announced their engagement on Instagram. A year later, on February 14, 2019, they wed. Tommy Lee is the father of two children and a three-time divorcee. She had a previous relationship as well. Randal Kirk, the director with whom she was dating and engaged, and she split up in May 2015. Similar to that, she announced her impending marriage towards the year’s end. She originally kept his identity a secret, though.
- Unfortunately, she was sued for slander and blackmail in January 2017 by director Jordan Vogt-Roberts. Additionally, she took naked pictures of him from his phone and leaked them to an internet publication. She also caused controversy when she made a bad joke while speaking to a visitor on the Daytime Emmy red carpet. She was also expelled from “The Target” store in 2013 for intimidating shoppers when she was filming there.
- The gorgeous human is approximately 58 kilogrammes (or 5 feet 6 inches) tall and 66 inches wide (128 lbs). She also has a voluptuous body type, with vital statistics of 37-25-35 inches. She also wears an 8 in dresses (US). She has fair complexion, dark brown eyes, and hair when you look at her physically.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.