Cavetown Phone Number
Cavetown is a Cambridge-based English singer-songwriter and YouTube celebrity. Cavetown’s music combines indie rock, bedroom pop, and soft, melodic ukulele ballads.
Cavetown is a 23-year-old town. He was born on December 15, 1998, in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. Robin Daniel Skinner is his given name, and he was born under the sign of Sagittarius. Then, at the age of eight, he went to Cambridge. David Skinner, his father, is a professional flute and the director of music at Cambridge University. At the age of eight, he taught him how to play the acoustic guitar.
His mother is a professional Baroque flautist and music teacher as well. Her name, however, has yet to be revealed. Similarly, no information about his siblings is accessible. In addition, his grandmother is well-known in Hawaii for her performances on “Captain Honolulu,” a renowned music magazine programme. In the 1950s, she was a country and western singer.
Cavetown obtained a National Citizen Service (NCS) in 2015 and attended Parkside Community College and Hills Road Sixth Form College, according to his educational background.
Cavetown started his YouTube channel in November 2012, and in October 2013, he published his first video, a cover of Elvis Presley’s Can’t Help Falling in Love. Over the next two years, he released Gd Vibes, Nervous Friends / Pt. 1 and Everything is Made of Stars on Bandcamp. In 2015, he released his debut single “This is Home,” followed by his debut self-titled album in November of that year.
16/04/16, his second studio album, was published in 2016, and it has a blend of “warm, melodic bedroom pop” and “lo-fi indie rock.” Lemon Boy, his third studio album, was released in July 2018.
‘Animal Kingdom,’ a ten-track mixtape featuring covers and original tunes, was also released. In 2019, Sidney Gish, Simi, Chloe Moriondo, and Spookyghostboy make guest appearances on the tune. In 2019, he signed a deal with Sire Records and released the track “Telescope.” Sleepyhead, his major-label first album, was released in 2020.
He has, nonetheless, garnered numerous honours for his dedication and talent. Robin, too, is enthusiastic in creative writing and drawing. He has gained expertise by producing his own items, which he has used to hone his artistic and graphic design talents.
|Old Cavetown Phone Number||+44 7488810642|
|New Cavetown Phone Number||+44 747298XXXX|
|2nd Cavetown Phone Number||+44 744075XXXX|
Cavetown WhatsApp Number
|Cavetown WhatsApp Number||+44 747298XXXX|
Cavetown House Address
|House Address||Cambridgeshire, England|
Cavetown Email Id
Cavetown Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||822k|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||61,582|
|Twitter follower in Number||292.6K|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||1.94 Million|
- Cavetown, or Robin Skinner, is an English YouTuber who has established a following on social media for his ukulele versions of popular songs and original music.
- Robin Skinner was born in Oxford, England, on December 15, 1998. At the age of eight, he went to Cambridge. His father was the Director of Music at the University of Cambridge.
- His flautist and music instructor mother frequently appears in his YouTube videos. He has a pet cat named Fig, who has appeared in several of his videos. There is no information about the singer’s education or romantic life.
- Skinner, who comes from a musical family, possesses extraordinary musical abilities. He is a brilliant guitarist with a unique way of playing the instrument, in addition to being a skilled ukulele player.
- He has a handful of original songs to his credit, including ‘This is Home,’ which has had over 2.4 million views on YouTube to date. Skinner’s covers, in addition to his original work, are immensely popular on social media.
- The aspiring musician hopes to make it big in the music industry and feels that being active on YouTube will help him reach a larger audience. He is also active on Twitter, in addition to YouTube.
- He enjoys vlogging as well, and he frequently discusses his personal experiences with his fans and admirers. Skinner, a cat lover, frequently uploads pictures of his cat on social media.
- On November 24, 2012, Robin Skinner launched his YouTube channel, Cavetown. In October of 2013, he made his first video. On July 7, 2015, he released his debut cover, titled ‘Can’t Help Falling in Love with You – Elvis Presley.’ The following month, Skinner released a new ukulele cover of Twenty One Pilots’ “The Judge,” which was an instant hit. Following that, he posted several more popular song covers, all of which were well-received.
- The English musician released his original song ‘This is Home’ on January 7, 2018. This song was well received by the public, and it quickly accumulated millions of views. With over 2.4 million views, the song is one that music fans should certainly check out!
- Robin Skinner has also posted a number of vlogs to his YouTube channel. His movies on his pet cat, Fig, such as ‘Happy 1st Birthday Fig’ and ‘Teaching my cat tricks,’ are really funny. ‘Cavetown – Lemon Boy (Official Music Video),’ Skinner’s most popular video, is unquestionably significant for his fans.
- The music video, which was released on December 15, 2017, has received over 5.5 million views (as of November 2018). When it comes to the popularity of Skinner’s channel, he has over 600,000 subscribers and millions of views.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.