We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Jace Norman like What is Jace Norman WhatsApp number? What is Jace Norman Phone number? What is Jace Norman Contact Number? What is Jace Norman personal WhatsApp number How to meet Jace Norman? What is Jace Norman Personal Mobile Number What is Jace Norman office address ? Who is Jace Norman’s Girlfriend? Who is Jace Norman’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Jace Norman Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Jace Norman Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Jace Norman?
Jace Norman is one of Hollywood’s most well-known and well-liked young performers. His role as Henry Hart in the Nickelodeon sitcom “Henry Danger” has earned him worldwide acclaim, and every youngster knows and loves him and his character! Norman and his brother used to shoot home videos all the time when he was a kid, and it was then that he recognised he wanted to be an actor and a part of the acting industry.
When he told his parents about his desire to be an actor, they did not immediately give him the green light. They were first dubious about the concept, but after much persuasion, they agreed. After that, Jace Norman’s parents fully backed him in all of his professional acting endeavours, ensuring that he had all of the motivation and support he needed to succeed.
Check out below for Jace Norman Phone Number.
Jace Norman Wiki/Biography – Jace Norman Phone Number
Jace Norman was born on March 21, 2000, and his full name is Jace Lee Norman. His zodiac sign is Aries, and he is 21 years old. Likewise, he is a native of Corrales, New Mexico. His family, however, relocated to Southern California when he was eight years old. Jace was bullied in middle school because he was dyslexic. Despite his normal IQ, he had difficulty reading since he was dyslexic. Norman mentioned in an interview that his father had dyslexia as well, and that he found his own way to overcome it. Even though he had terrible grades and many discouraged him from being an actor, this motivated him to choose his own path.
A little-known detail about the teen star is that he is a huge animal lover. He and his siblings used to look after and care for a variety of animals as children, including a little potbellied pig, pygmy goats, dwarf rabbits, chickens, cats, and dogs. While Jace enjoys both cats and dogs, he believes himself to be a cat person rather than a dog person.
When he isn’t working, Jace enjoys spending time with his parents and siblings. In addition, Jace has always been fascinated about the outdoors. Jace spent his entire youth in Corrales, New Mexico, with his family, playing outdoor games with his brothers. Climbing trees, building forts, and other activities were among the games. He also enjoys the ocean and enjoys bodyboarding and sailing in his spare time. Jace enjoys athletics as well, and presently participates in competitive soccer and lacrosse.
|Real Name||Jace Lee Norman|
|Date of Birth||21 – 03 – 2000|
|Age||21 (as in 2021)|
|Birthplace|| Corrales, New Mexico, USA|
Jace Norman Career – Jace Norman Phone Number
Jace Norman had known since a young age that he wanted to be an actor. He was also a natural actor from a young age, and Jace has developed his skills through time. He relocated to California when he was eight years old, and by the age of twelve, he had already secured his first agent.
Jace’s first acting role was in the Disney show Jessie, which aired in 2012. In the episode “Are You Cooler Than a 5th Grader,” Jace appeared as Finch, a guest star on the show. Surprisingly, Jace was cast in this part just after his first audition. After that, he played Flunky in the Deadtime Stories episode “Revenge of the Goblins” and in The Thundermans episode “You Stole My Thunder, Man.”
In the year 2014, Jace got his big break. It was when he signed on to play Henry Danger, a popular Nickelodeon show. Henry Hart is his character, and he is Captain Man’s sidekick, played by Cooper Barnes. This specific show helped him get a lot of notoriety and contributed to his ever-increasing popularity. The show’s success was such that it was renewed for a third season in 2016!
The Henry Danger crossover episode with The Thundermans also piqued the young actor’s interest. Guest stars Jack Griffio and KiraKosarin were scheduled to appear in this episode. In addition, Jace played Jace in television films such as The Dumb Show, The Splitting Adam, and Rufus as Rufus. Jace was also a contestant on the Nickelodeon game programme Webheads, and he voiced the primary character in the animated feature Spark.
In addition, Jace Norman’s work in Henry Danger has earned him not only fame and notoriety, but also a great deal of affection from people of all ages, including children and adults. People recognise Jace’s incredible talent and powerful screen presence. Jace may be just 20 years old, but he always lends a helping hand to the rest of the actors in any TV show or film. Furthermore, Jace Norman looks up to his father as an example and strives to emulate him. When Jace is going through a difficult moment, he seeks guidance from his father.
He has worked in a variety of acting projects at such a young age, including films, television shows, television movies, and one reality show, demonstrating his popularity and recognition.
Many kids who wish to pursue acting careers or be successful in their industries have found Jace to be an inspiration and motivator. He also co-founded Creator Edge Media, an influencer marketing firm. He has teamed up with the United Nations to raise awareness against bullying. In addition, after winning favourite actor at the 2017 Kids’ Choice Awards, Jace used the stage to encourage his fans to heed to their inner voices.
For his role in the TV series Henry Danger, Jace has earned a total of three Kids’ Choice Awards. From 2017 to 2019, he won the prize three times in a row.
Jace Norman Family
“Scott Norman” and “Nana Lee Norman,” both Puerto Ricans, gave birth to Jace Lee Norman. Xander, his older brother, and Gloria, his older sister, are his siblings. Jace is an American citizen.
|Mom||Nana Lee Norman|
Jace Norman Relationships and Maritial Status
Riele West Downs was Jace’s first love relationship. In the year 2015, they started dating while both were still teenagers and acting in the TV series Henry Danger. Riele West Downs was born in Toronto, Canada, in 2001, and she, like Jace, began her profession at a young age. When she was four years old, she worked on her first project, Four Brothers, in 2005. Since 2014, the young actress has been a part of Henry Danger.
When Jace and Riele met on the set of Henry Danger, they fell in love right away. From February through June of 2015, the pair dated. Despite the fact that their romance was short-lived and they were both quite young at the time, the couple shared some of the happiest moments of their lives while together. Riele West Downs is also single, according to the latest news. In addition, the two are still castmates and friends.
In 2016, he had another relationship with Isabela Moner. His relationship with Isabela Moner is the one that has gotten the most attention. Despite the fact that their relationship was just seven months long, Jace considers it to be one of the best he has ever had. Isabela is an actress and singer from the United States who is best known for her role in the Nickelodeon TV show 100 Things To Do Before High School.
Isabela and Jace met while acting in the film Splitting Adam, and their romance evolved from there. At the time, the duo was considered one of the coolest celebrity couples. Their courtship was enthralling, and the couple was frequently seen together in public. However, things did not last long, and after a few months, they parted ways. They cited their busy schedules and young age as some of the factors that led to their breakup. From April until November 2016, they were together.
According to the Hollywood gossip mill, the young star was spotted with a girl called Jordyn Jones. Jordyn is a dancer who originally appeared on Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition, a reality dance show. She came in fifth place in that competition and quickly became a household name on national television. She has also starred in a music video with Carson Lueders and gained notoriety for her cover of Iggy Azalea’s song Fancy.
Jordyn later performed as a dancer at the 2015 Kids Choice Awards show, which is where Jace and Jordyn may have met. Jordyn and Jace allegedly dated between November 2015 and January 2016, according to speculations. The duo shared several cute and intimate photos on their social media accounts, leading their followers to believe they were dating. However, it’s unclear whether they were dating or simply “close pals.”
Furthermore, there are reports that Jace dated Sydney Park after his separation with Isabela Moner. In one of his interviews, he also hinted at dating Sydney, which sparked even more gossip. Sydney is also an actress, having appeared in a number of television shows since 2006. The reputed lovers collaborated on Nickelodeon’s Ho Ho Holiday and The Thundermans.
In addition, in the year 2018, Jace was said to be dating Cree Cicchino. Cree is a 17-year-old actress from the United States. Cree Elizabeth Cicchino was born in Queens, New York City, on May 9, 2002. She is well-known for her roles in films such as Game Shakers (2015), Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Costume Party (2015), and Piper’s Picks TV (2008).
Jace Norman Controversies
When Jace Norman launched his new company, Creator Edge Media, last month, he created a splash. Jace is assembling an unbelievable roster of social media influencers (including his Henry Danger co-star Sean Ryan Fox) as part of his new enterprise to give high-quality branded content to millions of social media users. If his company sounds familiar, it’s because it’s based on the highly successful social media collective Team 10 founded by YouTuber Jake Paul.
Jace Norman body measurement
The actor was physically involved in many activities from a young age, which taught him the value of leading a healthy lifestyle. As a result, Jace has a slim but athletic figure.
To keep it, Jace engages in moderate exercise as well as a variety of other physical activities such as hiking, swimming, running, and so on. Jace Norman is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 62 kilogrammes (137 pounds).
With his brother, he also maintains a thriving YouTube channel with the same name. As of July 2020, the channel has over 805 thousand subscribers. On July 30, 2017, the social media celebrity published a video titled “3 Workouts A Day,” in which he revealed that he works out three times a day to stay in shape while filming.
His physique measurements are reported to be 40-28-36. He stated in one of his YouTube videos that he wanted to have a tattoo one day.
|Height (approx.)||5′ 8″|
|Weight (approx.)||62 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||40-28-36|
Jace Norman net worth – Jace Norman Phone Number
Jace Norman’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million dollars at the youthful age of 20. His earnings are primarily influenced by his participation in TV shows, series, and films.
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Jace Norman Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(201)379-7873|
|New Phone Number||+1(213)913…….|
|New Phone Number||+1(213)308.……|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Jace Norman Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||4.9 Million|
|Facebook page||Jace Norman|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||180|
|Twitter follower in Number||292.8K|
|Youtube Channel||Jace Norman|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||968K|
|TikTok followers in Number||2 Million|
Jace Norman Facts – Jace Norman Phone Number
- Jace Norman suffers with dyslexia. Having said that, he does not allow it to stop him from pursuing his fantasies. He spends the majority of his days reading stuff so that anyone can hear it in front of large groups of people and remembering lines. He has no idea how he does it, but he believes that because he enjoys acting, he forces himself to do it despite the fact that it is really difficult for him.
- As a kid, he participated in a variety of sports. He was a lacrosse player. He was in the middle of the pack. Furthermore, that was a lot of fun. For a while, he favoured water polo, which he found entertaining. That was the end of the games. He used to play soccer, lacrosse, and water polo as a kid.
- In his spare time, he simply wants to relax. It may sound unusual, but he prefers to simply walk his dog while watching Netflix. He just wants to get away from it all and remember that there is a real world out there, he believes.
- His Instagram is a work of art. If you’re looking for behind-the-scenes Henry Danger footage, go to Jace’s Instagram. Regardless, watch for the entertainer to appear in some stunning editorial shots looking as fashion-forward as damnation.
- He’s perplexed by the role of social media in our society. Social networking is the way of the future, yet it’s currently in shambles. So, does he go along with it or is he completely opposed to it? He has frequently expressed a desire to avoid using social media in order to focus solely on performing. For him, it’s a never-ending battle.
- He aspires to be a role model for everyone. He was an on-screen character with dyslexia. He received poor grades. Everyone was telling him that he would not be successful. He was in a bad mood. You start to make sense of each of those voices as you hear them out. He wanted to convey that there is an alternative.
- His first television appearance was in the 2012 season of “Jessie,” in which he played Finch in the episode “Are You Cooler Than a 5th Grader?” Jace went on to star in films including Deadtime Stories, The Dumb Show, and The Thundermans. However, the actor rose to prominence after appearing in the film “Henry Danger.” He also earned the Kids Choice Award for his performance in the show for four years in a row, in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. episode: “Chapa’s Crush”) and The Substitute (as Himself in Episode 1.1).
- According to a source, the actor received this award in the category of “Favorite Male TV Star.” Meanwhile, he worked on a few episodes and starred in a Nickelodeon series. Norman made his cinematic debut in 2015, when he starred in Scott McAboy’s family/comedy picture “Splitting Adam.”
- Spark: A Space Tail and Rufus were two of the artist’s work in 2016. (short film). According to IMDb, he played the character Spark in the film of the same name. Aaron Woodley (director and co-writer), Jessica Biel (Vix), Patrick Stewart (Captain), Hilary Swank (Queen), Susan Sarandon (Bananny), and others collaborated on the film. His second show, “The Adventures of Kid Danger” (a spin-off), was likewise a smash, with its first season airing from January 19 to June 14, 2018, and was produced by Dan Schneider.
- Norman also played Jeremy Martin in the short film “Blurt” that same year. JoJo Siwa as Victoria Martin, Daniella Perkins as Milly Turkel, James Rittinger as Richie Capris, Lillian Doucet-Roche as Corrine Spruce, and others are among the Blurt’s other cast members. Jace Norman was most recently seen in Leslie Kolins Small’s film “Bixler High Private Eye,” which was released on January 21, 2019. Along with Ariel Martin, Samiyah Womack, and Mike C. Nelson, he played Xander DeWitt in a key role.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.