We are going to impart to you the answers to the absolute most basic quests by enthusiasts and aficionados of Kareena Kapoor like What is Kareena Kapoor Whatsapp number? What is Kareena Kapoor Phone number? What is Kareena Kapoor Contact Number? What is Kareena Kapoor personal whatsapp number How to meet Kareena Kapoor? What is Kareena Kapoor Personal Mobile Number What is Kareena Kapoor office address ? Who is Kareena Kapoor’s Boyfriend? Who is Kareena Kapoor’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Kareena Kapoor Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Kareena Kapoor Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Kareena Kapoor?
Kareena Kapoor is a Bollywood actress who has appeared in several films. She is one of the most well-known and well-paid actresses in Bollywood. She has also won numerous prizes, including six Filmfare Awards, and is one of Bollywood’s most well-known and well-paid actresses. From 2012 to 2016, she was listed on Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list due to her celebrity and wealth. She is the younger sister of actress Karisma Kapoor and the daughter of actors Randhir and Babita Kapoor.
Check out below for Kareena Kapoor Phone Number.
Kareena Kapoor Wiki/Biography – Kareena Kapoor Phone Number
She was born in Mumbai on September 21, 1980. Raj Kapoor, her paternal grandpa, gave her the name Siddhima, which she later changed to Kareena. She had an interest in performing at a young age. Her father was opposed to her plan to pursue a career as an actress, although her mother was completely supportive, resulting in a rift between her parents, who eventually divorced. Karisma Kapoor, her sister, was reared by her mother. Her parents and her daughters moved back in together in 2007. She was able to gain a lot of success in her acting profession in a short period of time due to her hard work.
She attended Mumbai’s Jamnabai Narsee School and Dehradun’s Welham Girls’ School. She went on to Mithibai College in Mumbai to further her education. She took a three-month summer course in microcomputers at Harvard Summer School in the United States after finishing high school. She subsequently returned to India to study law at the Government Law College in Mumbai, but she left out after a year to pursue her acting career. She was then accepted into the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), where she received acting instruction. Kishore Namit Kapoor was her mentor during her training.
|Real Name||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Date of Birth||21 – 09 – 1980|
|Age||41 (as in 2021)|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School|
Welham Girls’ School
Kareena Kapoor Career – Kareena Kapoor Phone Number
In J. P. Dutta’s war film Refugee, she made her debut alongside Abhishek Bachchan. In India, Refugee was a moderate box office success, and Kapoor won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her performance. Kareena Kapoor is one of Bollywood’s most popular and well-paid actresses, having won numerous awards, including six Filmfare Awards. Karan Johar cast her as Pooja in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001, which marked a turning moment in her career.
From 2002 to 2003, she had the worst run of her career, with films like Mujhse Dosti Karoge!, Jeena Sirf Merre Liye, Khushi, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, and LOC Kargil all being box office disappointments.
Her remarkable performance as Geet in the film Jab We Met (2007) garnered her fame and a large fan base, as well as praise from film critics.
She starred in the film 3 Idiots, which was the highest-grossing film of 2009. Her film Bajrangi Bhaijaan is also the highest-grossing film of 2015.
In 2018, Kareena Kapoor starred in the female buddy comedy film Veere Di Wedding, in which she played the lead character. The film grossed more than 138 crores globally.
Kareena’s next film will be Laal Singh Chaddha, in which she will star alongside Aamir Khan. The film is an official remake of the Hollywood movie Forrest Gump, directed by Advait Chandan.
Kareena Kapoor Family
Her mother Babita Kapoor is a former Indian actress, and her father Randhir Kapoor is a Bollywood actor, producer, and director. Karisma Kapoor, her older sister, is also a well-known Bollywood actress. She is the maternal granddaughter of legendary actor Hari Shivdasani and the paternal granddaughter of Bollywood legend Raj Kapoor. In addition, she is Rishi Kapoor’s niece. Her father is Punjabi and her mother is British and Sindhi.
|Siblings: Sister –||Karisma Kapoor|
Kareena Kapoor Relationships and Maritial Status
She had an affair with Bollywood celebrity Hrithik Roshan at first. She was also in a long-term romance with actor Shahid Kapoor.
She married actor Saif Ali Khan on October 16, 2012, after dating for a few years. Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi, the couple’s son, was born on December 20, 2016.
She gave birth to her second baby in Mumbai’s Breach Candy Hospital on February 21, 2021.
|Ex-Boyfriend|| Hrithik Roshan|
|Husband||Saif Ali Khan|
Jehangir Ali Khan (Jeh)
|Son||Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi|
Kareena Kapoor Controversies
- There were her brawls with Bipasha Basu on the sets of Ajnabee, during which she openly mocked her skin tone by calling her a “kali billi.”
- Her and Shahid Kapoor’s infamous MMS of them having a hot liplock went viral all over the internet.
- Kareena Kapoor publicly mocked Priyanka Chopra‘s accent, to which Priyanka responded that she got hers from the same location that Saif Ali Khan got his.
- When people started ridiculing her son’s name – When people found out Kareena and Saif named their newborn ‘Taimur,’ the internet went berserk. They began to compare his name to that of a cruel Turkish tyrant known as ‘Timur.’
Kareena Kapoor body measurement
Kareena is too daring and sexy to handle at the same time, and she looks sassy as hell.
|Height (approx.)||5’ 4”|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
Kareena Kapoor net worth – Kareena Kapoor Phone Number
Kareena began her cinematic career in 2000 with Refugee and has since delivered a string of successes. She is the highest-paid actress in the film industry and one of the most popular female performers in the country.She owns a number of apartments and buildings around Bandra. Both Saif and Kareena possess two houses in Mumbai, each worth Rs 6 crores, as well as a resort in Gstaad, Switzerland, valued Rs 33 crores. Kareena also has around 15 multi-brand collaborations and her own makeup line.
Kareena takes roughly 10 crore for every film, according to a report on ScoopWhoop. Kareena’s net worth is estimated to be 450 crore rupees.
|Net Worth||450 crore|
Kareena Kapoor Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
|Email Id||Not Available|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Kareena Kapoor Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||6.8 Million|
|Facebook page||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||353097|
Kareena Kapoor Facts – Kareena Kapoor Phone Number
- Kareena was born to a Sindhi mother, Babita, and a Punjabi father, Randhir Kapoor, and is the fourth generation of the Kapoor family.
Few people are aware of her birth name, “Siddhima,” which was given to her by her grandfather, Raj Kapoor.
- Kareena Kapoor was named after Leo Tolstoy’s classic Anna Karenina.
- Her father was highly protective of her and Karisma, and wanted both of them to avoid performing and marry, which caused disagreements with her father, and the sisters eventually moved in with their mother.
- In her teenage years, she had a big infatuation on actor Akshaye Khanna.
- She was meant to make her Bollywood debut in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai , with Hrithik Roshan, and even shot a scene for the film. However, due to a dispute between Rakesh Roshan and Kareena’s mother Babita, she later left the project.
- From 2002 to 2003, she had the worst run of her career, with films like Mujhse Dosti Karoge!, Jeena Sirf Merre Liye, Khushi, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, and LOC Kargil all being box office disappointments.
- She was offered a supporting role in the Indian-English rendition of Pride and Prejudice as Aishwarya Rai’s sister, which she declined.
In 2006, she became a vegetarian.
- Her vivacious performance as Geet in the film Jab We Met (2007) revitalised her acting career, bringing success and a large fan base.
- She adopted the Chanderi hamlet in Madhya Pradesh (renowned for its Chanderi saris) in 2010 to give it with power.
Her memoir, ‘The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva,’ was co-authored with Rochelle Pinto and released in 2012.
- She wore 130+ different outfits for her dazzling role in Heroine (2012), one of which was worth 1.5 crores and was designed by prominent designers from all over the world.
- She was the original option for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela, but she declined the role, and Deepika Padukone was later offered the part.
- She joined Aaj Tak’s show “Good Newswz” as an anchor in December 2019.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would be appreciative in the event that you would consider imparting this article to your companions and perusing other incredible substance that we have.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.