We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Kate Beckinsale like What is Kate Beckinsale WhatsApp number? What is Kate Beckinsale Phone number? What is Kate Beckinsale Contact Number? What is Kate Beckinsale personal WhatsApp number How to meet Kate Beckinsale? What is Kate Beckinsale Personal Mobile Number What is Kate Beckinsale office address ? Who is Kate Beckinsale’s Girlfriend? Who is Kate Beckinsale’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Kate Beckinsale Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Kate Beckinsale Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Kate Beckinsale?
Kate Beckinsale is an actress from the United Kingdom. Kate began hunting for film opportunities in the United States in the late 1990s, and following major roles in the low-budget dramas The Last Days of Disco and Brokedown Palace, she had her breakthrough year in 2001, with starring roles in Pearl Harbor, a war drama, and Serendipity, a romantic comedy.
Kate Beckinsale was born in London, England, and was exposed to films and performing at a young age, as both of her parents were performers. Beckinsale was a bright student at Oxford University who eventually dropped out to focus on her acting career. She made her stage debut in “Much Ado About Nothing,” but it was her performance in the BBC television comedy film “Cold Comfort Farm” that caught the attention of reviewers and audiences. She went on to star in a number of films before relocating to the United States for her big break in Hollywood. Beckinsale rose to prominence with her performance in the critically acclaimed film “The Last Days of Disco,” in which she co-starred with Ben Affleck.
There was no turning back after the picture, which paved the road for a successful career. She quickly rose to prominence thanks to her action part in her husband’s ‘Underworld’ series. Beckinsale has created a name for herself in Hollywood, with multiple hit films to her credit, and critics have frequently lauded her for her flawless performances. She now lives in Venice, California with her daughter and has a number of exciting projects in the works, but she still has a long way to go in the entertainment industry! Continue reading to learn more about this fascinating person.
Check out below for Kate Beckinsale Phone Number.
Kate Beckinsale Wiki/Biography – Kate Beckinsale Phone Number
Kate was born in Chiswick, London, England, on July 26, 1973. Her ethnicity is mixed and her nationality is British (Burmese and English).
Kathrin Romary Beckinsale is her birth name. She spent the majority of her life in London. Her mother, Judy Loe, worked as an actress in many British sitcoms and dramas, and her father, Richard Beckinsale, born in Nottingham, England, appeared in numerous comedies on British television during the 1970s before tragically dying at the age of 31 in 1979.
She lost her young father when she was five years old. Her mother then moved in with Roy Battersby’s children, and Beckinsale grew up with them, retaining a close relationship with her stepfather. Godolphin and Latymer Institution, a private girls’ school in London, was where Beckinsale received her schooling. She won the WH Smith Young Writers’ competition twice as a teen for short stories and poems.
Beckinsale attended New College, Oxford, for A-levels in Russian, German, and French literature, but did not complete the degree programme. She gradually began her acting career after a tumultuous adolescence marked by nervous breakdowns, anorexia, and Freudian psychotherapy.
|Real Name||Kathrin Romary Beckinsale|
|Date of Birth||26 – 07 – 1973|
|Age||48 (as in 2021)|
|School||Godolphin and Latymer School|
|College||New College, Oxford|
|Qualifications||German and French literature|
Kate Beckinsale Career – Kate Beckinsale Phone Number
When it comes to Kate Beckinsale’s professional career, she had her most significant acting debut in the television series One Against The Wind, set during WWII (1991). In William Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing (1993), she took a tremendous break. She went on to play Ethel in Royal Deceit (1994) and the major part in the drama Uncovered (1994). She had an appearance on BBC Television’s Cold Comfort Farm (1995). In addition, she came to England in 1995 to perform Anton Chekhov’s The Seagull.
The next year, she starred alongside John Gielgud and Aidan Quinn in Haunted (1995). She also made a reappearance to the big screen in 1996 with Jane Austen’s Emma (1996). She auditioned for many Hollywood films after moving to New York with her fiance. Similarly, she starred in ‘The Last Days of Disco’ in 1998, and her performance was lauded. She made her acting debut in the drama film “Brokedown Palace” in 1999. However, the picture was a commercial failure.
She appeared in ‘The Golden Bowl’ in 2000. After becoming a mother, this was her debut film. It garnered a lot of positive feedback for her, and the movie was a huge success. She also made an appearance in the 2001 film “Pearl Harbor.” Her performance in this film earned her much-deserved acclaim and adoration from the public. In the same year, she was nominated for another award for her performance in ‘Serendipity.’ For her appearance in ‘Underworld,’ she appeared in an action picture in 2003. She also made an appearance in the film ‘Tiptoes.’
She starred in the enormously acclaimed picture ‘Van Helsing’ in 2004. She then went on to star in the film ‘The Aviator.’ She appeared in the vampire sequel ‘Underworld: Evolution’ in 2006. She also starred alongside Adam Sandler in the film ‘Click.’ In 2007, she starred in the critically acclaimed film “Snow Angels.” She was also in the financially successful film ‘Vacancy.’ In 2008, she starred in films such as “Winged Creatures” and “Nothing But the Truth,” both of which received critical acclaim and box office success.
She appeared in the films ‘Whiteout’ and ‘Everybody’s Fine’ in 2009. She also appeared in the film ‘Underworld.’ She also starred in Underworld: Endless War (2011), Underworld: Awakening (2012), The Trials of Cate McCall (2013), The Face of Angel (2014), Absolutely Anything (2015), Underworld: Blood Wars (2016), The Only Living Boy in New York (2017), and Farming (2018).
She starred in the ITV/Amazon Prime thriller The Widow in 2019. It was her debut television series, which lasted more than two decades. El Tonto as TBA and Jolt as a Lindy star in her post-production film. She has also worked as a model on occasion in addition to her acting career. She had a cameo in George Michael’s “Waltz Away Dreaming” music video in 1997. In a 2002 Gap television commercial, she appeared opposite Orlando Bloom. In addition, in 2004, she appeared in a Diet Coke television commercial. In a print ad for Absolut Vodka in 2009, she also appeared. Lux shampoo was promoted even further in a Japanese television commercial.
The British Heart Foundation has been her favourite charity since she was six years old. Her interest in charitable work began when her father died of a major heart attack due to a congenital cardiac abnormality. She has also contributed film artefacts to a variety of charities, including MediCinema, Habitat For Humanity, the Entertainment Industry Foundation, and others.
She hosted the 4th Annual Pink Party in 2008 to raise cash for the Women’s Cancer Research Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She also organised a FilmAid International presentation of All About Eve. In 2012, she became a part of Nestlé’s Share the Joy of Reading programme, which aims to raise awareness about the significance of reading.
Kate Beckinsale has received numerous honours in her illustrious playing career. She also won the Best Actress prize at the Sitges-Catalan International Film Festival in 1997 for her work in “Shooting Fish.” She also won the London Critics Circle Film Awards for British Supporting Actress of the Year. She received awards for her roles in the films “The Last Days of Disco” in 1999 and “Love & Friendship” in 2012. She went on to win the Spike Guy’s Choice Awards for her appearance in “Underworld: Awakening” in 2012. She has also been nominated for 10 awards and has won four of them.
Kate Beckinsale Family
Judy Loe, her mother, was a British actress who appeared in a number of sitcoms and dramas. Her father, Richard Beckinsale, was born in Nottingham, England, and appeared in a number of British television sitcoms during the 1970s. Unfortunately, her father died tragically in 1979 at the age of 31. Her young father died while she was only five years old. Her parents had only one child, and she was their only child.
Her mother, on the other hand, later remarried to Roy Battersby. She grew up with her step-siblings, and she and her stepfather had a close relationship. Similarly, she has an older paternal half-sister, actress Samantha Beckinsale, with whom she does not communicate frequently.
|Dad|| Richard Beckinsale|
Roy Battersby (Step-dad)
|Sister||Samantha Beckinsale (Step-Sister)|
Kate Beckinsale Relationships and Maritial Status
She had a long-term romance with fellow actor Michael Sheen at the beginning. They began dating in 1995 while working together on a production of The Seagull. Despite the fact that they never married, she gave birth to a daughter with him in 1999. Their love, however, did not continue long, and they divorced in 2003. Kate and Michael are still close friends after their divorce. She also frequently shared a photo of the two of them on Instagram with her fans.
While acting in Underworld in 2003, she was confronted by director Len Wiseman, who had divorced his wife later that year before they began dating. The pair married in Los Angeles, California in May 2004 and have been dating for eleven years. However, in November of 2015, they divorced.
He has also been romantically linked to Edmund Moriarty (1992–1993), Matt Rife (2017), and Jack Whitehall (2018). Similarly, in 2019, she was in a relationship with Pete Davidson. They aren’t together right now, though. After a photo of the couple kissing at an ice hockey game alongside Queer Eye’s Antoni Porowski went viral, they confirmed their relationship. It became more serious when she claimed that images of her hugging and kissing her then-new lover Len Wiseman were published in the Daily Mail, invading her and her daughter’s privacy.
The headline of the piece said, “Mummy’s latest love scene leaves Lily unimpressed,” and it included a photo of her four-year-old daughter, who appeared to be oblivious to her mother’s romantic antics. She took legal action, but the shuttle system is currently down.
|Ex-Husband|| Michael Sheen|
Kate Beckinsale Controversies
- Kate’s dating choices have been chastised. She did this after dating Matt Rife and Pete Davidson, both of whom are almost two decades her junior.
- Her eating issue, anorexia, began when she was a teenager. She also suffers from stomach ulcers.
Kate Beckinsale body measurement
Kate stands 5 feet 7 inches tall. Her body weight is 54 kg. Her hair is light brown, and her eyes are hazel. Her physical measurements are also 34-23-34 inches. Her bra size is 32B, her dress is a 4 US size, and her shoes are a 10 US size.
|Height (approx.)||5 ’ 7″|
|Weight (approx.)||54 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-23-34|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Kate Beckinsale net worth – Kate Beckinsale Phone Number
Her net worth is predicted to be $20 million. Her annual salary is more than $2 million.
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Kate Beckinsale Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Residence Address||Los Angeles|
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
|Email Id||Not Available|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Kate Beckinsale Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||4.9 Million|
|Facebook page||Kate Beckinsale|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||1267548|
|Twitter follower in Number||212.6K|
Kate Beckinsale Facts – Kate Beckinsale Phone Number
- Kathrin Romary “Kate” Beckinsale was born in Chiswick, London, England, on July 26, 1973.
- She is the only child of actress Judy Loe and actor Richard Beckinsale.
- She is Samantha Beckinsale’s younger half-sister. Her father has a quarter Burmese ancestry.
- At the age of four, she made her first appearance on television in an episode of This Is Your Life dedicated to her father.
- Her 31-year-old father died of a heart attack when she was five years old. The loss left Beckinsale emotionally traumatised, and she “began anticipating horrible things to happen.”
- When Beckinsale was nine years old, her widowed mother moved in with director Roy Battersby and raised her alongside his four sons and daughter.
- She has a close relationship with her stepfather, who during her upbringing was a member of the Workers Revolutionary Party.
- As a child, Beckinsale assisted in the sale of The News Line, a Trotskyist journal, and has claimed that the family phone was tapped following Battersby’s BBC blacklisting.
- Ken Loach and Vanessa Redgrave were among the family’s pals.
- Beckinsale has a paternal half-sister, actress Samantha Beckinsale, but the two have not been in contact on a regular basis.
- Beckinsale attended Godolphin and Latymer School, a private girls’ school in Hammersmith, West London, where she was a member of the Orange Tree Youth Theatre.
- She won the WH Smith Young Writers Award twice, once for fiction and once for poetry.
- She’s a “late bloomer,” saying, “All of my friends were kissing males and drinking cider much before me.” It was disappointing to me that we weren’t having campfires and that everyone was doing grown-up things.” “I despised being an adolescent.”
- At the age of 15, she had a psychological breakdown and acquired anorexia, and she underwent four years of Freudian psychotherapy.
- Beckinsale studied French and Russian literature at New College, Oxford, and was later described as “whip-clever, slightly nutty, and quite charming” by a contemporary, journalist Victoria Coren.
- She was a member of the Oxford University Dramatic Society, and was directed by fellow student Tom Hooper in an Oxford Playhouse production of A View from the Bridge.
- She was obligated to spend her third year abroad as a Modern Languages student, and she did so in Paris. She subsequently dropped out of university to focus on her budding acting career: “It was coming to the point where I wasn’t enjoying either thing enough since both were so stressful.”
- Beckinsale knew she wanted to be an actor since she was a child: “I grew up engrossed in film.” My family worked in the industry. I rapidly realised that my parents seemed to enjoy their work far more than the parents of any of my friends.”
- Jeanne Moreau’s performances had an influence on her.
- . Rachel’s Dream, a 30-minute Channel 4 short, featuring her alongside Christopher Eccleston in 1992.
- In the late 1990s, she began looking for film work in the United States, and after major parts in the small-scale dramas The Last Days of Disco (1998) and Brokedown Palace (1999), she starred in the war drama Pearl Harbor and the romantic comedy Serendipity.
- She then appeared in the films The Aviator (2004) and Click (2005).
- Since her role as Selene in the Underworld film series (from 2003 to 2016), Beckinsale has gained a reputation for her action roles in films such as Van Helsing (2004), Whiteout (2009), Contraband (2012), and Total Recall (2013).
- She also continues to participate in smaller serious films including Snow Angels (2007), Nothing But the Truth (2008), and Everybody’s Fine (2009).
- She starred in Whit Stillman’s Jane Austen comedy Love & Friendship in 2016.
- From 1995 to 2003, Beckinsale was married to actor Michael Sheen for eight years. They met in early 1995 when they were cast in a travelling production of The Seagull and moved in together soon after.
- They starred in a radio play of Romeo and Juliet in 1997. Lily, their daughter, was born in 1999 in London.
- Sheen and Beckinsale are still good friends. “He’s incredibly beloved, close family,” she said in 2016. I’ve known him since I was twenty-one years old. I have a great deal of affection for him.”
- On the set of 2003’s Underworld, Beckinsale met director Len Wiseman. Beckinsale persuaded Wiseman to put Sheen in the film, but they fell in love on the set.
- With the exception of Wiseman’s then-wife, all parties have maintained that there was no adultery. They married in Bel-Air, California on May 9, 2004. In November 2015, Beckinsale and Wiseman announced their separation, and Wiseman filed for divorce in 2016.
- In a 2009 print campaign photographed by Ellen von Unwerth, she promoted Absolut Vodka.
- She has also appeared in a Japanese television commercial for Lux shampoo.
- After the filming of Underworld, their relationship ended in early 2003.
- Beckinsale and Wiseman married in Bel-Air, California, in 2004.
- Beckinsale has been a supporter of the British Heart Foundation “since I was six years old.”
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.