We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Keanu Reeves like What is Keanu Reeves WhatsApp number? What is Keanu Reeves Phone number? What is Keanu Reeves Contact Number? What is Keanu Reeves personal WhatsApp number How to meet Keanu Reeves? What is Keanu Reeves Personal Mobile Number What is Keanu Reeves office address ? Who is Keanu Reeves’s Girlfriend? Who is Keanu Reeves’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Keanu Reeves Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Keanu Reeves Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Keanu Reeves?
Keanu Charles Reeves, a Canadian actor recognised for his nobility in the Hollywood film business, is a humble and down-to-earth performer who is not afraid to share his accomplishment with his co-stars and crew. The gentle actor famously donated the majority of his profits from the blockbuster trilogy “The Matrix” to the film’s visual effects and costume design teams, believing that they were the true heroes of the film. He also gave up the chance to make millions in order for his production company to be able to hire top performers for his films, such as Al Pacino for “The Devil’s Advocate” and Gene Hackman for “The Replacement.”
Reeves had an emotionally troubled upbringing since his father abandoned him and his mother when he was just three years old, and his mother later married three more times. He visited Sydney, New York, and Toronto with his mother before deciding to go to Los Angeles permanently at the age of 15 to pursue his acting career. Many blockbuster successes have been directed by Reeves, including ‘The Matrix’, ‘The Matrix Reloaded,’ ‘The Matrix Revolutions,’ ‘The Devil’s Advocate,’ ‘Speed,’ and ‘Constantine.’
He is a hermit who avoids the media and prefers ballroom dancing and surfing over anything else. His life has been marred by catastrophes such as the delivery of his stillborn daughter ‘Ava,’ the loss of his longtime lover Jennifer Syme, and the death of his good friend and actor River Phoenix. Reeves made his directing debut in 2013 with the film “Man of Tai Chi.”
Check out below for Keanu Reeves Phone Number.
Keanu Reeves Wiki/Biography – Keanu Reeves Phone Number
Samuel Nowlin Reeves and Patricia Reeves gave birth to Keanu Reeves on September 2, 1964, in Beirut, Lebanon. His father was a Chinese and Hawaiian-American geologist, while his mother was an English showgirl. In Hawaiian, Reeves’ first name means “cold air across the mountains.” When he was three years old, his parents split.
Reeves and his mother used to travel around a lot, and he had a lot of stepfathers. Reeves and his mother moved to Sydney, Australia, after his parents’ legal divorce, where she worked as a costume designer. His half sister Kim was born there, and the three of them relocated to New York once more, while his father relocated to Hawaii, where Reeves visited him until he was thirteen years old.
It was just a matter of time until his mother married director Paul Aaron for the second time in New York, and they all relocated to Toronto with him and became Canadian citizens. The pair divorced a year later, and Reeves’ mother married for the third time in 1976 to a rock promoter named Robert Miller, giving birth to Reeves’ second half-sister Karina. In 1994, she divorced for the fourth time and married a hairdresser named Jack Bond.
Reeves and his sisters were primarily reared by babysitters and grandparents because of their mental instability and geographic mobility. He attended four different high schools, including Etobicoke School of the Arts, where he was expelled, although he was not a particularly dedicated student. He went to De La Salle College and the Toronto School for the Performing Arts, among others. At the age of 17, he dropped out of college for good and chose to pursue acting in movies as a career. He was never a highly scholarly or studious young guy in high school; he was more interested in ice hockey and dramatics.
|Real Name||Keanu Charles Reeves|
|Nickname||The talk of the Town|
|Date of Birth||02 – 09 – 1964|
|Age||57 (as in 2021)|
|School|| Etobicoke School of the Arts|
Keanu Reeves Career – Keanu Reeves Phone Number
When Reeves was 15, he acted in a theatrical performance of “Romeo and Juliet” at the Leah Posluns Theatre. After that, he made his television debut in the sitcom ‘Hangin’In’ on CBC Television. In the 1980s, he worked on advertisements for major companies such as Coca-Cola, short films such as “One Step Away,” stage performances such as “Wolfboy,” and other projects. He also conducted letters for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation’s TV kids show “Going Great” in 1984.
In 1986, Reeves released his debut drama picture, “River’s Edge,” about a group of teens who are touched by a murder. Following the success of this film, Reeves gained recognition and was given more and more roles in films suited to his age, such as ‘Permanent Record.’ In 1989, he starred as ‘Ted Logan’ in the film ‘Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure,’ and its sequel, ‘Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey,’ was released in 1991. These films boosted Reeves’ career, but they also pigeonholed him as a “troubled youngster.” The media began to portray him as an idealistic adolescent.
In the film ‘My Private Idaho,’ alongside River Phoenix, Reeves played a young wealthy guy who spent more time with individuals from the lower stratum in an effort to overcome his conventional image and move forward from teen cinema. The film garnered positive reviews from reviewers and helped him dispel his reputation as a nerdy adolescent. In 1992, he starred in the film “Point Break,” for which he received the MTV award for “Most Desirable Male.” Reeves continued to tackle serious and significant parts, most notably in 1992’s “Dracula,” in which he played an unfortunate lawyer who winds himself in a vampire’s lair.
With the release of ‘Speed’ in 1994, it was time for Reeves to achieve his well-deserved popularity and status in Hollywood. He became a big-budget action star as a result of it. In the film, he collaborated with Sandra Bullock, a well-known actress. Even after the great success of “Speed,” he continued to do more experimental parts and accepted offers for supporting roles if he believed the role was important and the film’s screenplay was well crafted. Even though he was offered about 11 million dollars to film ‘Speed 2: Cruise Control,’ a sequel to ‘Speed,’ he turned it down.
During the late 1990s, he appeared in films such as ‘A Walk in the Clouds,’ an American romantic drama in which he portrayed an army soldier who comes home after the war to settle down with his newlywed wife. It was based on the Italian film “Four Steps in the Cloud.” In 1996, he starred alongside Cameron Diaz in the American romantic comedy “Feeling Minnesota.” Then it was time to tackle some large budget films like ‘Johnny Mnemonic,’ a sci-fi film released in 1995, and ‘Chain Reaction,’ an action thriller released in 1996.
After the huge success of “Speed,” Reeves’ subsequent films did not fare as well, but “The Devil’s Advocate,” an American mystery-thriller released in 1997, catapulted his career. Along with Al Pacino and Charliez Theron, he starred in the film. The picture was a box office success, and several critics noted that Reeves’ acting talents were improving with time. However, there were others who believed he could have done better.
With Wachowski Brothers’ sci-fi film “The Matrix,” Reeves’ career was about to reach new heights. The picture fared tremendously successful at the box office, and Reeves’ character, “Neo,” was an instant hit with both the public and reviewers. The popularity of this film led to the production of two further sequels, titled “The Matrix Reloaded (2003)” and “The Matrix Revolution (2003).” The trilogy was a success, and it helped him advance in his profession. He’d made a name for himself as a talented actor with a mature manner.
Between finishing the ‘Matrix’ trilogy, Reeves worked on films such as ‘The Gift’ in 2000, ‘The Watcher’ in 2000, ‘Sweet November’ in 2001- a romantic drama with Charlize Theron alongside him, a comedy called ‘The Replacements’ in 2000, and ‘Something’s Gotta Give’ with Jack Nicholson. None of these films were particularly successful in the box office, and Reeve was chastised for his acting abilities. However, in 2005, the horror film ‘Constantine’ fared fairly well at the box office, and everyone began to speak about how amazing Reeves was once more.
In 2006, Reeve’s sci-fi film ‘A Scanner Darkly,’ based on the novel by Philip K. Dick, did fairly well at the box office, but his much-anticipated romantic drama ‘The Lake House,’ which he co-starred in with his ‘Speed’ co-star Sandra Bullock, did not quite work out for him or his career, leaving audiences and fans disappointed. His subsequent films, such as ‘Street Kings’ in 2008, ‘The Day the Earth Stood Still’ in 2008, and ‘The Private Life of Pippa Lee’ in 2009, performed somewhat well in theatres.
In 2010, Reeves starred in a number of low-budget films, including ‘Henry’s Crime’ and ‘Generation Um…,’ as well as a big-budget picture, ’47 Ronin.’ During the creation of these films, Reeves worked on the pre-production for his directorial debut, ‘Man of Tai Chi,’ a film based on the life of a famous stuntman and his buddy Tiger Chen. ‘Man of Tai Chi’ premiered at the Cannes Film Festival and the Beijing Film Festival, where it was praised by action film director John Woo and won an award.
In 2011, Reeves released a documentary called “Side by Side” about the digital camera’s replacement of photochemical film. He spoke with industry heavyweights such as Christopher Nolan, James Cameron, Martin Scorsese, and others. In the same year, he published ‘Ode to Happiness,’ a book featuring pictures by Alexandra Grant.
Keanu Reeves Family
Samuel Nowlin Reeves, Jr. is Keanu’s father (Geologist). His mother was of English descent and lived in Essex.
His father, on the other hand, was of mixed race ancestry (English, Irish, Portuguese and Chinese-Hawaiian). Nonetheless, in 1966, Samuel and Patricia divorced. Keanu relocated to Sydney and began living with his family. Ms. Taylor married Mr. Aaron (Hollywood & Broadway Director). The couple moved to Toronto, Canada, in 1970.
Her romance, however, was short-lived. Robert Miller (Rock Music Promoter) and Jack Bond were her two husbands (Hairdresser). Emma and Kim Reeves, on the other hand, are Keanu’s two sisters.
|Dad||Samuel Nowlin Reeves, Jr.|
Keanu Reeves Relationships and Maritial Status
While shooting on the film Babes in Toyland in 1986, Keanu dated Jill Schoelen. They parted up after three years, and Jill began dating Brad Pitt.
In 1992 and 1993, he began dating Sofia Coppola and Sandra Bullock, respectively. Between 1996 and 1997, Keanu was seen with English beauty Amanda De Cadenet on many occasions.
Jennifer Syme was one of Keanu’s difficult relationships. In 1998, the couple married and gave birth to a daughter called Ava Archer Syme-Reeves. The couple parted up, and Syme was killed in an accident in 2001, which was a heartbreaking event.
In addition, the Matrix actor has had brief relationships with Lynn Collins, Diane Keaton, Hallie Meyers-Shyer, and Winona Ryder.
Keanu was photographed with Cameron Diaz, a Hollywood star, in 2009. Despite this, the couple subsequently divorced. In 2009, the Hollywood celebrity began dating Charlize Theron, a South African beauty. They couldn’t keep their love going for long, and they parted up after a year.
Keanu Reeves made his huge red carpet debut with Alexandra Grant, his girlfriend. In 2019, Reeves took Grant to the LACMA Art + Film Gala. They strolled the red carpet hand-in-hand, prompting suspicions of romance. People claimed in 2019 that the two had been dating for months prior to their big red carpet moment.
|Ex-Girlfriend|| Jill Schoelen|
Amanda De Cadenet
Keanu Reeves Controversies
Keanu Reeves’ image as one of Hollywood’s coolest A-listers has taken a knock following allegations that he was among 200 people who attended a wrap party for the new “Matrix” film in Germany last week, allegedly in violation of local COVID-19 regulations.
According to the Guardian, the party was disguised as a film production to avoid health regulations, citing a storey in the German tabloid Bild. The celebration was held in the Babelsberg film studios in Potsdam, which is located just west of Berlin and is part of the wider Berlin metropolitan region. The party was not hosted by Reeves; it was organised by “The Matrix” producers Lana and Lilly Wachowski, according to The Guardian. The party was not hosted by Reeves; it was organised by “The Matrix” producers Lana and Lilly Wachowski, according to The Guardian.
Keanu Reeves body measurement
When it comes to Keanu’s physical dimensions, he possesses a well-sculpted athletic physique. With a height of roughly 6 feet and 1 inch, Keanu is a tall man. Similarly, Keanu is a 79kg man. In reality, Keanu’s physique measurements are 43-34-38. Keanu’s eyes and hair are both black.
|Height (approx.)||6’ 1″|
|Weight (approx.)||79 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||43-34-38|
Keanu Reeves net worth – Keanu Reeves Phone Number
Keanu has amassed a sizable fortune from his many appearances in blockbuster films. He is one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actors as a successful actor.
He was paid $15,00,000 for his role in The Matrix. He has a net worth of $360 million at the moment.
|Net Worth||$360 million|
Keanu Reeves Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(337)520-8809|
|New Phone Number||+1(323)789…….|
|Office Phone Number||+1(310)285-9000|
|Residence Address||Hollywood Hills, LA|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Keanu Reeves Facts – Keanu Reeves Phone Number
- Keanu Reeves is a 57-year-old actor. He was born in Beirut, Lebanon, on September 2, 1964. His mother was a costume designer and showgirl, while his father was a geologist.
- Keanu’s father abandoned his family when he was just three years old. Since then, he has been raised solely by his mother, Patricia.
- He moved around a lot as a kid, from Hawaii to Australia, New York, and eventually Canada.
- His mother worked as a costume designer in the rock and roll business after relocating in Toronto, Canada. Alice Cooper ended up babysitting a young Keanu Reeves as a result of this.
- Keanu went to high school in Canada, but he was frequently expelled, so he ended up going to four different schools. He eventually left out of school when he was 17 years old to pursue acting.
- Henry Keanu Reeves, Keanu’s uncle, was his inspiration. In Hawaiian, Keanu means “cold wind over the mountains.”
- His mother is English, while his father’s family is more varied. His father is a Hawaiian-born American of Chinese, English, Irish, and Portuguese ancestry.
- Despite this, Keanu is a Canadian citizen who identifies as such.
- He contemplated playing ice hockey for the Canadian Olympic team while in high school, but changed his mind and chose to be an actor at the age of 15.
- Keanu came to Los Angeles, California, when he was 19 years old to pursue acting full-time.
- Keanu was able to secure commercial roles as well as short film roles. His first studio film role was in the 1986 film “Youngblood,” in which he portrayed a goalie.
- Keanu’s first starring part came in the unexpectedly successful film “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure.”
- When Reeves got the main part in “Speed” in 1994, it was a watershed moment in his career. He’s been successful enough to be more choosy about his job since this blockbuster hit skyrocketed his career. Since then, he’s been content with supporting roles and parts in experimental films.
- Keanu was a bassist for the band Dogstar in addition to acting. From 1991 through 2002, they were married. They toured the United States and Asia with Bon Jovi, Rancid, and Weezer during their career.
- During the production of a movie, Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix became great friends. River was a natural fit for the character when Keanu viewed the script for “My Own Private Idaho.” He rode almost 1,000 miles on his motorcycle to personally deliver the screenplay to River and persuade him to take the part.
- Keanu turned down the opportunity to repeat his part in “Speed 2” because he disliked the screenplay. Instead, he decided to go on tour with his band and perform Hamlet in a 798-seat theatre in Winnipeg.
- Reeves was banned for ten years by 20th Century Fox after declining the $11 million part in “Speed 2.”
- Keanu Reeves was eventually honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2005.
- Keanu co-founded “Arch Motorcycle Company,” which manufactures and sells unique bikes, because he is a motorcycle enthusiast.
- Keanu Reeves has been known to take salary cuts for films in order to cover other expenses. He gave up $1 million of his salary in “The Devil’s Advocate” in order for Al Pacino to be cast. He also took a $38 million compensation reduction from his share of ticket revenues for “The Matrix” so the filmmakers could afford better special effects.
- Keanu Reeves is one of the highest-paid actors in the world, even with the money he’s given up. He made a total of $156,000,000.00 between “The Matrix Reloaded” and “The Matrix Revolutions.” Meanwhile, the majority of the highest-paid performers make between $20 and $30 million each year.
- Keanu handed each member of the “The Matrix” stunt unit a Harley Davidson motorcycle as a present.
- Reeves wrote a grown-up picture book called “An Ode to Happiness” as a joke after becoming an online meme known as “Sad Keanu.”
- Keanu Reeves is said to be immortal, according to a conspiracy. Fans have said that Keanu looks strikingly similar to Paul Mounet, a French actor born in 1847, and that he never appears to age.
- Keanu lived in rental houses and motels when he initially rose to fame as an actor. He didn’t buy his first home in Hollywood Hills until 2003.
- KeanuCon, the world’s first Keanu Reeves film festival, is held in Scotland. In 2018, they began by playing 11 Keanu Reeves flicks and having a live performance by Wyld Stallyns (Keanu’s fictional band from “Bill and Ted”).
- Since “Speed,” Keanu Reeves has done the majority of his own stunts. Keanu rehearsed in secret since the director of “Speed” sought a stuntman. When it came time to film, he did all of the stunts alone, which surprised the director.
- The commitment of Reeves has been praised by the stunt directors for “John Wick.” Actors often train for a film for only 8 weeks. Keanu, on the other hand, practised for six months to master everything. They claim he does 98 percent of the feats, with the remaining 2% being covered by insurance.
- Keanu Reeves has never been nominated for an Academy Award.
- Reeves has had a lot of adversity in his life. River Phoenix, his best buddy, died of a heroin overdose in 1993. Later, he and his partner were expecting a child, but it was sadly stillborn, and the relationship terminated as a result of the stress. His then-girlfriend was killed in a vehicle accident a year later. Keanu has avoided meaningful relationships and having children since then.
- Keanu has had a few run-ins with the law, but they are considerably less than the majority of A-list celebrities. He was caught for driving under the influence in 1993, and he immediately confessed, and he was pulled over in 2006 for running a red light.
- Keanu has stated that money is nothing to him, claiming that he could live off of what he has already earned for the next many centuries, which is why he is so kind.
- In eight separate films, Keanu has played characters named “John.”
- The “Keanu Code” says that studying Keanu Reeves movies may teach you about unseen forces that impact the world.
- He’s been in a few accidents as a result of his passion for motorbikes, resulting in fractured ribs and ankles, a burst spleen, and a few missing teeth.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.