Miranda Kerr Phone Number
Miranda started modelling when she was in her early teens and is now a well-known face in the fashion world. She won a local modelling competition, and she realised she had found her true calling. She subsequently went on to pursue a modelling career. She rose to prominence as a model in Australia at the start of her career.
Miranda’s desire to succeed in her field prompted her to travel to New York. After touring the United States, she went on to become one of the most popular models in the world. This stunning lady is highly regarded, and popular brands frequently seek her out for their advertisements. ‘Levi’s,”Reebok,”Rock & Republic,”Harper’s Bazaar,”Blumarine,’ and ‘Veet’ are just a few of the brands she’s worked with.
Her collaboration with the renowned lingerie brand ‘Victoria’s Secret’ became a career highlight. She maintains her fitness and beauty by adhering to a strict nutrition and workout regimen. She has appeared on the covers of well-known magazines and has received numerous awards as a model.
|Old Miranda Kerr Phone Number||+1(320)268-6502|
|New Miranda Kerr Phone Number||+1(310)678-XXXX|
|2nd Miranda Kerr Phone Number||+1(310)237-XXXX|
Miranda Kerr WhatsApp Number
|Miranda Kerr WhatsApp Number||+1(310)678-XXXX|
Miranda Kerr House Address
|House Address||Holmby Hills, Los Angeles|
Miranda Kerr Email Id
|Email Id||Not Available|
Miranda Kerr Website
Miranda Kerr Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||13 Million|
|Facebook follower in Number||8.8 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||4.9 Million|
Miranda Kerr Facts
- Miranda May Kerr was born in Sydney, Australia, on April 20, 1983, to parents John and Therese Kerr. She grew up in the New South Wales town of Gunnedah. Matthew is her brother’s name.
- Miranda and Matthew were moved to Brisbane by the Kerrs in order to introduce them to city life. She then joined at ‘All Hallows’ School,’ where she received her diploma in 2000. Her specialties were nutrition and health psychology.
- She won the ‘Dolly Magazine’ modelling competition while she was in her early teens. After that, she started modelling and earned a contract with the Australian apparel firm ‘Billabong.’
- She relocated to New York in 2004 after gaining success as a model in Australia, where she co-owned the Manhattan music venue ‘Bowery Ballroom.’ She also dabbled in runway modelling before signing a deal with ‘NEXT Model Management,’ a well-known modelling agency.
- This propelled her to stardom, as she began to work with famous companies such as ‘Nicola Finetti,’ ‘Alex Perry,’ and ‘L.A.M.B.,’ among others. ‘Baby Phat,’ ‘Bettina Liano,’ ‘Heatherette,’ ‘Blumarine Swimwear,’ ‘Neiman Marcus,’ ‘Rock & Republic,’ and ‘Levi’s’ are among the brands featured.
- ‘Australian Vogue,’ ‘Elle,’ and ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ were among the magazines that signed her for print. She’s also been seen in television commercials for goods including ‘Bonds,’ ‘Veet,’ and ‘Portmans.’
- She appeared on the reality show ‘Project Runway,’ when she modelled for Daniel Vosovic, one of the season’s contestants.
- ‘Maybelline New York’ was her first modelling job in the United States. Many fashion magazines, including ‘Elle,’ ‘Cosmopolitan,’ and ‘CLEO,’ featured this campaign. It was also included in the catalogues of ‘Victoria’s Secret,’ the largest American lingerie company.
- She appears alongside numerous other models from ‘Victoria’s Secret’ and ‘NEXT’ in Kanye West and Pharrell’s music video ‘Number One.’
- She became the first Australian to secure a contract with ‘Victoria’s Secret’ in 2007. Her career in the fashion world soared after she was named a ‘Victoria’s Secret Angel.’ She also took over as the new face of ‘PINK,’ replacing Alessandra Ambrosio. She appeared on the television version of the ‘Victoria’s Secret’ runway shows for four years in a row, which were broadcast on four continents.
- She then acquired a contract with the California-based clothes retailer brand ‘Arden B.’ She shot advertisements for this brand during the spring, summer, and winter seasons. Diego Uchitel was the photographer for these campaigns.
- Along with fellow models Marisa Miller, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks, and Heidi Klum, she participated in the television series ‘How I Met Your Mother.’
- She worked for the Clinique cosmetics and skincare line. She also got a contract with ‘David Jones’ (DJs), a department store business based in Australia.
- She collaborated with the American clothing label ‘XOXO’ in 2009. She then left the ‘NEXT Model Management’ agency to work with ‘IMG Models,’ which is the most well-known worldwide model management agency.
- She took part in ‘Victoria’s Secret’s’ annual fashion show earlier this year.
- Her skincare line, ‘KORA Organics,’ was also founded the same year.
- In June 2009, she posed naked for ‘Rolling Stone Australia’ magazine in an attempt to draw attention to the endangered koala species.
- She released a self-help book for teenage females called “Treasure Yourself” in 2010. She was also featured in the ‘Pirelli Calendar’ that year. Terry Richardson, a fashion photographer from Bahia, Brazil, took the photos for the calendar.
- Nicolas Ghesquière and Ashley Brokaw, fashion designers and casting directors, chose her to appear in the spring runway show of French fashion house ‘Balenciaga.’
- She also walked the runway for Prada’s 2010 winter collection.
- She then worked on ad campaigns for brands such as ‘Prada’ and ‘Jil Sander.’ She was also featured on the cover of the Italian issue of ‘Vogue’ magazine.
- She became the first pregnant model to model for ‘Vogue’ magazine’s Australian edition after becoming pregnant. She returned to modelling in March 2011, just two months after giving birth to her first child. During ‘Paris Fashion Week,’ she walked the runway for Balenciaga.
- She became the ambassador for ‘Qantas Airways Limited’ in 2012. She secured a deal with the fashion firm ‘Samantha Thavasa’ in the same year and participated in an ad campaign for the brand ‘Malissa,’ which is created by this company.
- ‘Mango,’ a clothes design business, also signed her the same year. She took the place of Kate Moss in the company’s 2013 spring/summer campaign.
- Her contracts with ‘David Jones’ and ‘Victoria’s Secret’ expired in 2013, and she was not re-hired. In the same year, she worked for ‘Swarovski’ and appeared in the website ‘ShopStyle’s’ first national campaign. She’s also collaborated with big names like ‘H&M,’ ‘Reebok,’ and ‘Wonderbra.’
- Her first song, a rendition of Elvis Presley’s ‘You’re The Boss,’ featuring crooner Bobby Fox, was released in April 2014. She was one of 50 models featured on the cover of ‘Vogue Italia’ in September, which marked the magazine’s 50th anniversary.
- Kerr was named the third-highest-earning model by ‘Forbes’ in 2014, with a net worth of $7 million. Miranda developed a jewellery line for ‘Swarovski’ as the brand’s face.’
- Her cover for the Australian issue of Harper’s Bazaar in January/February 2016 sparked outrage with its tagline, ‘What Lies Beneath.’ It was quickly removed from retailers.
- She participated as a guest mentor on the tenth season of ‘Australia’s Next Super Model,’ after opening Jeremey Scott’s Resort 2017 show for ‘Moschino.’ She also appeared in a ‘Buick’ commercial the same year.
- She starred in a video advertisement titled ‘Connected Journeys,’ alongside Jennifer Connelly, Doona Bae, Jaden Smith, and Catherine Deneuve, for Louis Vuitton’s debut of the ‘Tambour Horizon’ wristwatch.
- She was selected to model for the prominent lingerie brand ‘Victoria’s Secret’ in 2007. This project became a turning point in her modelling career. She is the first model from Australia to be dubbed a ‘Victoria’s Secret Angel.’
- She was listed in the ‘100 Sexiest Women’ list of ‘FMH’ magazine from 2009 through 2014.
- ‘Esquire’ magazine’s U.K. version dubbed her the ‘Sexiest Woman Alive’ in 2012.
- She began dating Australian model Jay Lyon, who was also a member of the Australian musical group ‘Tamarama,’ in 2003.
- Their four-year romance came to an end.
- Miranda and British actor Orlando Bloom married in 2010 after a three-year romance. Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom, the couple’s son, was born to the couple.
- The news of their split was made public in 2013.
- Miranda and Orlando Bloom split up soon after.
- She began dating Evan Spiegel, the wealthy CEO and co-founder of Snapchat, two years later. They married in May 2017, and the stunning bride wore a gown made by Maria GraziaChiuri and inspired by actress Grace Kelly.
- The couple has two children together. Hart Spiegel, their first son, was born in 2018, and their second son was born in October of this year.
- She maintains a healthy way of living. She eats a healthy diet and does yoga on a regular basis.
- This supermodel’s net worth is reported to be $45 million.
- She states that coconut oil is one of the secrets to her glowing skin and lustrous locks.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.