We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Mr Beast like What is Mr Beast Whatsapp number? What is Mr Beast Phone number? What is Mr Beast Contact Number? What is Mr Beast personal whatsapp number How to meet Mr Beast? What is Mr Beast Personal Mobile Number What is Mr Beast office address ? Who is Mr Beast’s Girlfriend? Who is Mr Beast’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Mr Beast Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Mr Beast Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Mr Beast? – Mr Beast Phone Number
MrBeast, also known as James Stephen Donaldson or Jimmy Donaldson, is an American YouTuber, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is well-known for his YouTube channel, which focuses primarily on costly antics. He is one of the YouTube platform’s top 11th most subscribed YouTubers. Along with his athletic career, he is a well-known philanthropist who co-founded Team Tress, a fundraiser that raised a significant amount of money for the Arbor Day Foundation.
MrBeast is among the most viewed YouTubers , because of eye catching tricks in which he frequently places in long periods of work and gives a large number of dollars. MrBeast really got his beginning on YouTube at age 13 with computer game walkthroughs, yet it took him years before he began to acquire reputation and discover content that watchers needed to watch. With 67.5 million Subscribers, it’s difficult to accept the YouTuber is just 23.
MrBeast presently has a couple of kinds of recordings that fill in as his meat and potatoes on his channel. He actually puts on debilitating, hours-long tricks — which have been alluded to as “junklord YouTube” — just as last-individual to-leave difficulties in which he gives out large number of dollars. These recordings’ titles range from “Experiencing the Same Drive Thru 1,000 Times” to “Last To Remove Hand, Gets Lamborghini Challenge.”
MrBeast currently has a couple of sorts of recordings that fill in as his meat and potatoes on his channel. He actually puts on debilitating, hours-long tricks — which have been alluded to as “junklord YouTube” — just as last-individual to-leave difficulties in which he gives out great many dollars. These recordings’ titles range from “Experiencing the Same Drive Thru 1,000 Times” to “Last To Remove Hand, Gets Lamborghini Challenge.”
MrBeast likewise puts on eye catching gift and good cause stunts. He once opened up a vehicle sales center where he gave out vehicles free of charge, and is known to give out great many dollars to little decorations on Twitch and YouTube, just as to servers and Uber drivers face to face.
Check out below for Mr Beast Phone Number.
Mr Beast Wiki/Biography – Mr Beast Phone Number
MrBeast is 23 years old as of 2021, having been born on May 7, 1998. He was born and raised in Kansas, United States, in a well-established Christian family. He is an American citizen who follows the Christian faith.
He attended Greenville Christian Academy in Greenville, North Carolina, for his early education.
Donaldson enrolled in college in late 2016, yet specifics on his higher schooling are scarce. The YouTuber claimed he only lasted two weeks before quitting, telling his mother, “I’d rather be impoverished than do anything else.” Despite this, Donaldson’s mother forced him to leave the family home in North Carolina when he was 18 because “she loves me and simply wanted me to be successful,” according to Donaldson afterwards. He has always wanted to do something for the welfare of society and to show off his talent to everyone since he was a child.
|Real Name||Jimmy Donaldson|
|Date of Birth||07 – 05 – 1998|
|Age||23 (as in 2021)|
|School||Greenville Christian Academy|
Mr Beast Career
MrBeast is a well-known YouTuber known for his extravagant antics and charities. He’s also credited as being the creator of a YouTube video genre centred on pricey stunts. Furthermore, MrBeast is a co-founder of Team Trees, an Arbor Day Foundation fundraiser. Over $21 million has been raised for the cause.
MrBeast began uploading videos to YouTube under the name MrBeast6000 in 2012, when he was 13 years old. In the past, his videos included anything from Let’s Plays to videos assessing the wealth of other YouTubers. MrBeast’s videos, on the other hand, remained insignificant, averaging around a thousand views per. It wasn’t until his 2017 “counting to 100,000” video, which received tens of thousands of views in just a few days, that he broke through.
MrBeast is best known for his YouTube videos, which frequently feature him donating large sums of money, pronouncing or reading long words or repeating them, or performing a chore for hours or even days on end. MrBeast has become a very successful YouTuber in recent years thanks to his unwavering dedication to completing difficult yet inventive challenges.
MrBeast, his roommate Chris, and a few other affiliates operate the majority of his channel. They create one-of-a-kind outside videos as experiments, challenges, or simply for fun. He and his roommate also do a lot of Twitch Streamer donation videos, especially for girls and well-known Fortnite players. His main channel is currently the 17th most subscribed in the United States.
The youtube channel of Quackity has 709 Total Videos till date. The channel currently has 67.5 Million subscribers on Youtube 1.6 Million of which were added in last 30 days with Total View Count of 12.22 Billion. Quackity is the 11th most subscribed YouTube channel in the world and 8th most subscribed channel in USA. His Average Video Views is 65.44 Million . His Est. Potential Earnings from the channel stands $ 1.76 Million(Each Video) and Est. Partner Earning(Monthly) stands between $ 677.64K – $ 2.09M.
He planned and shot a real-life battle royale competition with a prize pool of $200,000 in Los Angeles in March 2019. In conjunction with Apex Legends, two games were played, with each game receiving $100,000. In some of his videos, he gives big quantities of money out. In December 2018, for example, the company donated $100,000 worth of merchandise to homeless shelters, including $32,000 to the Veterans Army Wounded Warrior Program, $70,000 to Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and $10,000 to a local animal shelter in Los Angeles.
MrBeast purchased billboards and radio commercials to help PewDiePie obtain more subscribers than T-Series during the PewDiePie vs. T-Series battle. It’s a battle to see who can get the most subscribers on YouTube. Similarly, for Super Bowl LIII, MrBeast purchased many seats with people wearing shirts that read “Sub 2 PewDiePie.”
MrBeast has worked with Honey on numerous videos and is well-liked by many YouTubers. Honey is a free browser plugin that allows you to save money when shopping on a variety of websites. Similarly, Quidd is MrBeast’s first sponsor, and they’ve supported videos such as when he gave a homeless man $10,000 and covered his expenditures for a 2,256-mile Uber ride from North Carolina to California. Quidd is a messaging software where you can buy stickers to text to your friends with in-app dollars.
MrBeast was only sponsored by TikTok in one video (formerly known as Musical.ly). It’s a popular social media site similar to Vine that allows users to publish 15-60 second films with music in the background. Similarly, EA sponsored him for an Instagram giveaway to promote Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and, most significantly, Apex Legends. Similarly, MrBeast uses revenue from his own goods store to assist in the creation of expensive videos by marketing gift vouchers with the names of his crew to receive a 10% discount on their first transaction.
MrBeast, along with veteran NASA engineer and YouTuber Mark Rober, launched a collaborative fundraising challenge event on YouTube dubbed #TeamTrees on October 25, 2019 at 19 UTC. The project’s goal was to generate $20 million for the Arbor Day Foundation by January 1, 2020, and to plant trees by December 20, 2022. In exchange, the nonprofit promised to plant one tree for every dollar donated. Rhett & Link, Marshmello, iJustine, Marques Brownlee, The Slow Mo Guys, Ninja, Simone Giertz, Jacksepticeye, Jeffree Star and Smarter Every Day are some of the YouTubers who have brought this idea to light.
They intend to start planting trees in national parks in the United States in January 2020. People had donated roughly $4 million by the 24th hour of the 67-day effort. Then, on December 19 of that year, they achieved their target of $20,000,000. And as of March 6, 2020, the initiative had surpassed $21.7 million in funding. Corporate executives Jack Dorsey, Susan Wojcicki, Elon Musk, and Tobias Lütke, among others, have made significant contributions to the initiative.
‘MrBeast’ just opened his “MrBeast Burger” burger restaurant business in 300 sites across the United States. MrBeast Burger’s cuisine is made in another restaurant or industrial kitchen and is solely accessible for delivery, making it a fantastic method to boost revenue in an already profitable firm. Although you cannot come in and sit down to consume their meal, we are all accustomed to the safety and convenience of delivery in this day and age. The Nashville Hot Chicken Tender Sandwich, many burgers including Beast Style, Chandler Style, and Chris Style, as well as crinkle-cut fries and a few more oddities, may all be found on their menu.
Mr Beast has gone viral after posing for a photo with WWE wrestler and Hollywood actor John Cena, who has recently returned to the company. During the time of writing, the tweet had 320,00 likes and 10,000 retweets, which is astounding considering the shot was taken just two days ago at WWE SummerSlam. With Logan Paul facing famous boxer Floyd Mayweather, his brother Jake Paul taking on Tyron Woodley at the end of August, and KSI topping the UK albums chart with his second album All Over The Place, Mr Beast’s selfie with John Cena continues the trend of YouTube stars becoming more prominent.
Mr Beast Family
MrBeast’s father is a businessman named Stephen Donaldson. He also has an older brother, CJ Donaldson, who is a well-known content creator and social media celebrity by profession. His channel is called MrBro. His sibling experiences Crohn’s sickness.
Mr Beast Relationships and Maritial Status
Maddy Spidell, a 22-year-old dancer and digital marketing executive, is his girlfriend. Maddy is an Instagram model and social media influencer who is known for posting photographs of fashion, dance, and dogs on her account. She now has over 323,000 followers on the social media platform. She is studying at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Maddy began dancing at the age of two at CM Dance Studio and then completed her training at the Young Dance Academy, according to her dance group’s official website, the MKE dance team. While dancing in their Technique Intensive programme, she received extensive training in ballet, jazz, lyrical, tap, and pointe. She was a four-year member of the Greendale High School Poms throughout her high school years, where she achieved numerous individual and group prizes, including the title of Miss Badgerette her junior year.
As the couple began to be seen together and Maddy became a frequent feature of Jimmy’s social media posts, their relationship quickly became the subject of Internet speculation. In June 2019, he captioned a photo of himself and Maddy, ” “We are a straightforward bunch. We watch a new Pewdiepie video when we see one.”
He also made headlines in 2019 for a spectacular love gesture for his partner. While he is well-known on YouTube for his generosity and wild exploits, the American became viral on December 18, 2019, when he demonstrated his amorous side. Maddy was in for a surprise when she went to see the sequel to Disney’s winter-themed movie ‘Frozen 2’ with her boyfriend. He’d arranged to rent out the entire theatre, ensuring that they’d be the only ones watching ‘Frozen 2’ that night. A video montage played before the movie started, depicting every image the pair had ever taken together. MrBeast eventually made his romance official after an inquiry by Drama Alert’s Daniel ‘KEEMSTAR‘ Keem, saying, “Yes, me a happy boi,” when questioned if the two were dating.
Mr Beast Controversies
- MrBeast has been chastised for relying on clickbait to generate revenue and subscribers. Even if he keeps doing it, not much has changed since he started. MrBeast was discovered by a YouTuber with the username @iox for beginning multiple phoney gift card giveaways by ridiculing other YouTubers who had done the same at the end of his videos.
- On April 4, 2018, a YouTuber with the handle FlyyDoesYT posted a video saying that MrBeast’s videos are false and that he has several employees who are unhappy working for him, such as in I Tipped Waitresses $20,000.
MrBeast was interviewed the next day by DramaAlert about the matter, and he stated that his videos are not phoney, that his employees enjoy working for him, and that he has spent at least $500,000 donating and giving out to people in his videos. He has also stated that he suffers from Crohn’s disease, which is why he was absent throughout the entire I Tipped Waitresses $20,000 video. MrBeast has now been backed by fans, and FlyyDoesYT has received critical feedback as a result of his video.
- Since the publication of MrBest’s viral video Can 20,000 Magnets Catch a Bullet in Mid-Flight? Due to the thumbnail, which soon became his most viewed video in three days, it became somewhat controversial. While the thumbnail depicts him firing an AK rifle at another person (Chris, Jimmy’s companion), this does not appear to be the case in the video.
YouTube has tightened its guidelines on guns in videos and thumbnails, particularly as it pertains to Gun Channels. People claim that his thumbnail violates YouTube’s Community Guidelines due to what it conveys. It’s been said that it’s deceptive and destructive. As a result of the backlash, the thumbnail was modified to remove the person on the opposite side. Before the video was taken down, it had gotten the highest number of dislikes ever recorded on Jimmy’s YouTube channel, with at least a 25% dislike ratio and a 75% like ratio. Despite being removed or set to private, the contentious video was reuploaded on 31 June 2019 by a fan posing as MrBeast’s YouTube Channel, with Chris removed from the thumbnail. Despite this, the video was still available on the internet.
- People began to argue that MrBeast never actually handed out the money as he shows in his videos after watching his video titled I opened a FREE BANK. Their evidence was that the money he gave to someone was prop money that would have been utilised in movies, as shown in one frame of the video. This was also discussed on Drama Alert, where Keemstar supported him by referencing the disclaimer he had included in the video description.
- Jake announced his departure from MrBeast and his YouTubers on April 7, 2020. He indicated that he left only due to “free time” constraints, and that there is no animosity between them.
- Kadie Karen Diekmeyer, also known as That Vegan Teacher on TikTok, called out MrBeast in a YouTube video posted on August 1st. That Vegan Teacher has recently moved on to YouTube, where she posts on a daily basis about a variety of topics. MrBeast: No amount of philanthropy can reverse the damage you are making by eating meat,” Diekmeyer said in a video posted on August 1st. In the video, Diekmeyer claimed that she would give MrBeast a “X” if he mentioned consuming non-vegan cuisine while grading his seventy thousand golden pizza. She constantly paused the movie to inquire about the vegan nature of the pizza components listed by MrBeast.
The video goes on like this for over ten minutes. At the time of writing, Diekmeyer’s video on MrBeast has over 1300 comments. With over 200 likes and over 4,000 dislikes, the like-to-dislike ratio seems lopsided. Many people thought That Vegan Teacher’s speech was redundant and repeated in the comments, while others recalled MrBeast’s previous humanitarian work in fighting famine. A few people commented on That Vegan Teacher’s hypocrisy in not killing animals while pushing her dog to be vegan. In 2020, Di ekmeyer created extremist vegan advocacy content on TikTok, and she was recently permanently removed from the service.
Mr Beast body measurement
MrBeast is a dashing and lovely young man with a sophisticated and handsome appearance. He has a wonderful strong physique with nice body measurements and a muscular rhomboid body type.
He stands 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs roughly 82 kilogrammes. He has light brown hair that is short and fashionable, as well as attractive and intriguing blue eyes.
|Height (approx.)||6 ‘ 3″|
|Weight (approx.)||82 kg|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Mr Beast net worth – Mr Beast Phone Number
Mr Beast has a $25 million net worth. MrBeast, also known as Jimmy Donaldson, is famous for his YouTube antics in which he gives big sums of money to friends or charities. He is credited as the creator of the first altruistic YouTube stunt videos. He’s also one of the world’s highest-paid YouTubers. From his YouTube channel, clothing sales, and partnerships with companies like Microsoft and Electronic Arts, he earned $24 million in 2020.
Jimmy is said to put the majority of his video revenues back into making more videos. He now spends up to $300,000 on a single video, compared to $10,000 just a few years ago. His stunts are usually humanitarian in nature, such as offering money to strangers or adopting an entire shelter of stray dogs. MrBeast makes at least $3 million every month from YouTube ads alone, according to YouTube analytics tool SocialBlade. In-video brand deals aren’t included in this.
|Net Worth||$25 million|
Mr Beast Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|WhatsApp / Texting Number||+1–917-259-6364|
|Residence Address||Greenville, North Carolina|
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
Mr Beast Social Profiles
The links to all the social media profiles of his are listed below:
|Instagram follower in Number||13.4 Million|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||1,992,053|
|Twitter follower in Number||11.2 Million|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||117 Million (All Channels Combined)|
|TikTok followers in Number||19.4 Million|
|Twitch followers in Number||387K|
Mr Beast Facts – Mr Beast Phone Number
- His YouTube name “MrBeast” started from his Xbox live gamer label that was “MrBeast6000”.
- He started his YouTube profession in the wake of moving to North Carolina with his family.
- MrBeast was 12 years of age when he built up an enthusiasm for YouTube. One of the numerous channels that he delighted in watching on YouTube included WoodysGamertag.
- He once expressed that he despised school.
- MrBeast is dear companions with web-based media stars Chris, Chandler, Garrett, and Karl Jacobs. He regularly includes them in a few of his recordings.
- Jimmy joined the YouTube people group with his channel “MrBeast6000” on February 20, 2012, and the main video that he transferred to it was named Worst Minecraft Saw Trap Ever???.
- At first, he transferred Minecraft, Battle Pirates, and Pokemon related gaming recordings to his channel.
- YouTuber Mark Rober and MrBeast shaped the #TeamTrees pledge drive on October 25, 2019, with an end goal to raise $20 million to plant 20 million trees in the United States. All things considered, by December 2020, the objective was outperformed by $2 million or more.
- The most well known video on his YouTube channel had in excess of 110 million perspectives by late December 2020. It was named I Put 100 Million Orbeez In My Friend’s Backyard and was transferred to the channel on November 22, 2018.
- Starting at 2020, MrBeast had near 50 million supporters on his channel.
- In December 2020, he dispatched his own special café network called MrBeast Burger with 300 areas in the United States. Around then, the burger could be requested just through food conveyance applications like UberEats, Doordash, Grubhub, or Postmates.
- With time, MrBeast has won a few honors including the tenth Streamy Award for “Social Good: Nonprofit or NGO” and the twelfth Annual Shorty Award for “YouTuber of the Year”.
- Before, he was determined to have Crohn’s infection.
- A couple of his different channels are Beast Reacts, MrBeast Gaming, MrBeast 2, MrBeast Extra, MrBeast Shorts, Don’t Subscribe, monster, Totally Not MrBeast, MrBeast5998, MrBeast5997, and Beast Network.
- In August 2020, he parted with his private island which he had purchased for $800,000 to a champ, out of 10 contenders, subsequent to making them experience a progression of difficulties.
- In December 2020, he transferred a YouTube video where he permitted individuals to purchase anything they needed from that store in less than a moment up to worth 1 million USD. Whatever they purchased was theirs (with a most extreme cap of $1 million).
- His burger chain MrBeast Burger was valued by YouTube characters Logan Paul and Mike Majlak during their survey in December 2020. Logan enjoyed the bundling and the stylish of the burger.
- In January 2021, he parted with another house to a fan who won a Minecraft challenge.
- In January 2021, MrBeast uncovered that he was losing a ton of cash on his primary YouTube channel because of a madly enormous measure of cash he was spending as a blessing in every one of his recordings.
- In January 2021, he communicated his craving through Twitter to begin a select enrollment club (for like $10 month to month) to fund-raise for greater recordings.
- On January 13, 2021, the CEO of Patreon, Jack Conte requested that MrBeast open a MrBeast burger outlet in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- He has guaranteed that he will pass on with $0 in his ledger and will not have a materialistic existence.
- In August 2020, he uncovered by means of a tweet that one day, he might want to open many destitute sanctuaries and food banks through the impact of his primary channel.
- In January 2021, he treated himself, 2 companions, and 1 fortunate enthusiast of his channel with a $100,000 Ice Cream Sundae.
- On January 24, 2021, MrBeast allowed his fans the chance to send their photographs as well as recordings (Video was needed to be only 1-second long) to the moon for $10. He had purchased the space on a NASA wanderer.
- In January 2021, MrBeast uncovered that in the event that he had purchased the load of GameStop from the financial exchange for $80,000 as opposed to purchasing the GameStop store’s stock for that cash in December 2020, his put away cash would have gone up to be valued at $1,200,000.
- Fans are finding certain parallels in Dhar Mann‘s YouTube video “MrFeast KICKED OUT Of Store, What Happens Is Shocking.” Viewers on YouTube believe the video mocks viral sensation MrBeast — it’s just the type of thing he’d post! The video’s theme is that MrFeast and his friends set out to buy 100 PS5s and give them all away, alluding to MrBeast’s frequent extravagant exploits.
- MrBeast has unveiled his $16,000 “Minecraft” mansion, which he had built with the help of professional builders. “$2 VS $16,000 Minecraft House!” was the title of a recent video on the MrBeast Gaming channel. Jimmy “MrBeast” Donaldson paid between $5 and $16,000 to have a “Minecraft” house built for him, with the highest-rated building gaining an extra $10,000.
MrBeast’s $16,000 “Minecraft” contained a vast urban city equipped with giant statues of DC and Marvel superheroes, as well as a giant monument of Donaldson himself. There were enormous heroes and villains slugging it out in the sprawling city, as well as a full-sized MrBeast Burger shop, a replica of Donaldson’s real-life delivery-only eatery. MrBeast is known for spending and giving away a lot of money in his videos, like a combined million-dollar gift in “Fall Guys” to acquire a MrBeast skin, so a video where he spent thousands of dollars on “Minecraft” builds shouldn’t come as a surprise.
MrBeast Headquarters, a full-sized office building with the MrBeast logo on it, was also included in the winning design. Other landmarks in the “Minecraft” city, such as a soccer stadium, a pier, and a suburban neighbourhood, were shown in a brief montage. The fact that not all of the structures had fully adorned interiors, like the $5,000 build had, was a letdown for Donaldson.
Finally, the $16,000 build earned just 34 out of 40 votes from the crew, resulting in the $5,000 build taking home the $10,000 prize. MrBeast is known for both “Minecraft” and giveaways, so it was good to see him combine his two passions and acknowledge the $5,000 build’s hard work.
- The YouTuber hired a genuine bounty hunter to pursue him in one video that has over 69 million views. He’s gone one step further in his latest video, hiring an FBI agent to attempt and track him down in a large-scale game of hide and seek. Jimmy bolted after tying up his companions and the agent, leading the gang through a difficult maze before changing up as an elderly man and hiding in a store. To get away from the agency, he flew on a private aircraft and even took them all on a boat to a private island. Even though they came near to apprehending Jimmy several times, he always managed to elude them.
As part of the hunt, he even rented an entire NFL stadium and took over the big screens with a video of him claiming “you’ll never find me in this stadium,” which was ready for the group when they arrived. Despite his best efforts to blend in with the countless mannequins he had put there, the agent was eventually able to locate Jimmy and win the grand prize of $100,000. Within one day of its release, the film has over 11 million views, and there’s no question that number will continue to increase.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would be appreciative in the event that you would consider imparting this article to your companions and perusing other incredible substance that we have.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.