We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Neeti Mohan like What is Neeti Mohan WhatsApp number? What is Neeti Mohan Phone number? What is Neeti Mohan Contact Number? What is Neeti Mohan personal WhatsApp number How to meet Neeti Mohan? What is Neeti Mohan Personal Mobile Number What is Neeti Mohan office address ? Who is Neeti Mohan’s Boyfriend? Who is Neeti Mohan’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Neeti Mohan Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Neeti Mohan Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Neeti Mohan?
Neeti Mohan is a singer, songwriter, and composer from India. Her songs “Jiya Re” from Jab Tak Hai Jaan and “Ishq Wala Love” from Student of the Year are her most well-known.
Check out below for Neeti Mohan Phone Number.
Neeti Mohan Wiki/Biography – Neeti Mohan Phone Number
Neeti Mohan was born on November 18, 1979 in Delhi, India as Neeti Mohan Sharma. Her age is 41 years as of 2021. She was born into a musically inclined middle-class household. Neeti grew up in a strict and disciplined environment with her sisters. Neeti studied philosophy at Miranda House, University of Delhi, New Delhi, after graduating from Birla Balika Vidyapeeth in Pilani.
Neeti’s family used to go to Iskon Temple when she was a kid. She was inspired by the devotees of Lord Krishna who played the mridangam, sang, and danced as she grew up. She competed in many singing competitions during her school years and received numerous awards. During her undergraduate years, she was heavily involved in extracurricular activities and competed in music, dance, and theatre competitions. She was a member of the National Cadet Corps as well (NCC).
Neeti was inspired to pursue music after seeing the film “The Sound of Music.” She decided to pursue a career in music after listening to A.R. Rahman’s music repeatedly in Roja and Bombay.
Mohan enrolled in Gandharva Mahavidyalaya’s singing classes and studied Hindustani classical music for ten years. Neeti was a co-winner of the second season of the reality show “Channel V Popstars” in 2003. She later joined the band “Aasma” and relocated to Mumbai to pursue her music career.
|Real Name||Neeti Mohan Sharma|
|Date of Birth||18 – 11 – 1979|
|Age||41 (as in 2021)|
|School||Birla Balika Vidyapeeth|
|College||Miranda House, University of Delhi|
Neeti Mohan Career – Neeti Mohan Phone Number
Neeti made her acting debut in Bollywood with the film “Socha Na Tha” (2005). Neeti began her career as a singer with the single “Ja Ja,” which was released in 2012. She made her singing debut in the same year with the song “Ishq Wala Love” from Student of the Year. She also performed the song “Jiya Re” from the movie Jab Tak Hain Jaan. Both of her songs were huge hits, and she received numerous prizes and plaudits for them.
She went on to perform songs such as “Nazar Laaye” (2013), “Darbadar” (2014), “Tu Hi Tu” (2014), and “Mohabbat Buri Bimari” (2015).
Along with Shaan and Shekhar Ravjiani, she was one of the mentors on the singing reality show “The Voice India Kids” in 2016. She also gave her voice to the theme track of the fourth season of Yeh Hai Aashiqui in the same year.
Neeti made her singing debut in the Telugu film business with the song “Viyyalavaru,” followed by “Korishna Rangbaazi,” “Thiruda Thiruda” & “Star Jolykkuthendru,” “Dhooan Ha Dhooan,” “Rom Com,” and “Hello Mister” in Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, and Kannada.
She has also actively involved in charitable events in addition to music. She performed in the “Hum Hain Umeed E Kashmir” event as well as the Smile Foundation’s charity gala.
Neeti Mohan Family
Neeti is from a Hindu Brahmin family. Brij Mohan Sharma, her father, is a government officer and writer, while Kusum Mohan, her mother, is a stay-at-home mom. Shakti Mohan, Mukti Mohan, and Kriti Mohan are Neeti’s three younger sisters.
|Dad||Brij Mohan Sharma|
Neeti Mohan Relationships and Maritial Status
On February 15, 2019, Neeti married actor and model Nihaar Pandya at Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad.
Neeti Mohan body measurement
|Height (approx.)||5’ 5”|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Neeti Mohan net worth – Neeti Mohan Phone Number
Neeti Mohan, a charming spirit, has a net worth of $2 million, which is about 15 crores rupees.
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Neeti Mohan Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Neeti Mohan Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||2.4 Million|
|Facebook page||Neeti Mohan|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||2206686|
|Twitter follower in Number||390.1K|
Neeti Mohan Facts – Neeti Mohan Phone Number
- Neeti was born into a musically inclined middle-class family with origins in Rajasthan’s Jaipur. Her sisters and she were raised in a stern and regimented environment.
- Her family used to take her to the Iskcon Temple in Vrindavan when she was a child. Her passion in music grew as she watched Lord Krishna’s disciples play the mridangam, sing, and dance.
- She was a well-known vocalist at her school, having won numerous awards in both school and inter-school singing competitions.
- She has always admired her mother’s jewellery, and when she finished her tenth grade examinations, she was given a gold pendant with her name engraved on it by her mother.
- She used to be quite involved in music, dance, dramatics, and the National Cadet Corps in college (NCC).
- She decided to pursue a career in music after seeing the 1965 American film “The Sound of Music” and hearing A. R. Rahman’s music in the films Roja (1992) and Bombay (1995). Furthermore, she attributes her success as an artist to her college education.
- Gandharva Mahavidyalaya in New Delhi provided her with vocal instruction. She spent a decade studying Hindustani classical music.
- The year 2003 marked a watershed moment in her life, as she was chosen co-winner of the ‘Channel V Popstars Season 2′ competition, which led to the formation of the band Aasma.
- She relocated from Delhi to Mumbai after joining the ‘Aasma’ band and began her professional music career.
- Her father supported her and assisted her in the recording of her first single, “Ja Ja,” which was released in 2012.
- In the same year, she had a remarkable singing debut in Bollywood, earning various honours and plaudits for her first two songs, “Jiya Re” – Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012) and “Ishq Wala Love” – Student of the Year (2012).
- She never leaves the house without a recording bag in her backpack.
- She owns a beagle named Frodo and is a dog lover. She also named him after her favourite Hobbit from the Lord of the Rings movie (2001).
- She is concerned about the environment and maintains a high level of cleanliness. She also doesn’t use plastic bottles and keeps a trash can in her car.
- The song “Dhadaam Dhadaam” from the film “Bombay Velvet” (2015) is the most difficult song in her career, according to her.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.