We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Nicole Scherzinger like What is Nicole Scherzinger WhatsApp number? What is Nicole Scherzinger Phone number? What is Nicole Scherzinger Contact Number? What is Nicole Scherzinger personal WhatsApp number How to meet Nicole Scherzinger? What is Nicole Scherzinger Personal Mobile Number What is Nicole Scherzinger office address ? Who is Nicole Scherzinger’s Boyfriend? Who is Nicole Scherzinger’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Nicole Scherzinger Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Nicole Scherzinger Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Nicole Scherzinger?
Nicole Scherzinger is a well-known music singer, actor, and TV personality from the United States. Nicole first rose to prominence as a contestant on the reality TV programme ‘Popstars.’ She was born in Hawaii and raised in the United States. She went on to become the main vocalist of the musical group “The Pussycat Dolls,” which went on to become one of the most successful and best-selling female groups in the world. The trio has two hit albums to their credit: ‘PCD’ and ‘Doll Domination.’ She appeared in the American dancing competition series “Dancing with the Stars” after the trio disbanded in 2010.
She has appeared in the American singing competition ‘The Sing-Off.’ In 2011, she released her debut studio album, “Killer Love.” The album was a financial triumph, and it became the year’s 20th best-selling album by a female artist, thanks to smash songs like “Poison” and “Don’t Hold Your Breath.”
She is also well-known for her charity work. Nicole was recognised with the ‘Global Gift Philanthropist Award’ at the ‘Global Gift Gala,’ for her work with UNICEF. She has acted in films such as “Men in Black 3” and “Dirty Dancing” in addition to her singing career. The Pussycat Dolls confirmed their return in 2019.
Check out below for Nicole Scherzinger Phone Number.
Nicole Scherzinger Wiki/Biography – Nicole Scherzinger Phone Number
Nicole Scherzinger was born Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, on June 29, 1978. Her father, Alfonso Valiente, is of Filipino heritage, while her mother, Rosemary Elikolani, is Native Hawaiian and Ukrainian. When she was a baby, her parents divorced. Nicole took the surname Scherzinger after her mother married Gary Scherzinger.
She became interested in music after getting a Whitney Houston cassette recording. She went to DuPont Manual High School’s ‘Youth Performing Arts School.’ She thereafter went to Dayton, Ohio’s ‘Wright State University,’ where she studied theatre and dance.
|Real Name||Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente|
The Lead Pussycat
|Date of Birth||29 – 06 – 1978|
|Age||43 (as in 2021)|
|School|| DuPont Manual High School|
Youth Performing Arts School
|College|| Wright State University|
Nicole Scherzinger Career – Nicole Scherzinger Phone Number
When Nicole Scherzinger was hired by the renowned band “Days of the New,” she chose to drop out of college. She contributed to the group’s self-titled second album.
She then left the band and went on to apply for the reality programme “Popstars.” She then became a member of the all-girls group ‘Eden’s Crush.’ The band’s debut song, “Get Over Yourself,” was a smash, reaching number eight on the US Hot 100 and number one on the Canadian Albums charts, respectively.
She also made her cinematic debut around this period in the 2003 comedy picture “Chasing Papi,” in which she played a cameo part. The film is directed by Linda Mendoza and follows three ladies as they find that the same man has been dating all three of them at the same time. In the same year, she starred in another comedy film, “Love Don’t Cost a Thing.”
Later, she became a member of another all-girl band known as “The Pussycat Dolls.” In September 2005, the group’s debut album, ‘PCD,’ was released. There were popular singles including “Don’t Cha” and “Wait a Minute.” The album was a great financial success, debuting at number five on the US Billboard 200 and selling over seven million copies worldwide.
Nicole began working on her first solo album after the success of the group’s initial album. She began working on the group’s second album, “Doll Domination,” around the same period. ‘Doll Domination’ was released in September 2008 and reached number four on the ‘US Billboard 200.’ However, the record was not a commercial success. Critics have mainly given it mixed reviews. Nicole was featured in the American dancing competition series “Dancing with the Stars” in 2010, after she had left the band, and she won the competition with her dance partner Derek Hough.
Nicole Scherzinger released her debut solo album, “Killer Love,” the following year. The album reached number eight on the UK Albums Chart. The album was a commercial triumph because to smash songs including “Poison,” “Don’t Hold Your Breath,” and “Right There.” Her second album, ‘Big Fat Lie,’ had a minor hit when it was released in 2014. Singles like ‘Your Love,’ ‘On the Rocks,’ and ‘Girl with a Diamond Heart’ were featured. It garnered generally negative feedback.
She was named the winner of a variety programme called “I Can Do That” in June 2015. Nicole Scherzinger released her perfume line, “Chosen by Nicole Scherzinger,” two years later. In 2018, Scherzinger voiced Ralph Breaks the Internet, a computer-animated comedy film. In April 2019, Scherzinger debuted as a judge on the ninth season of “Australia’s Got Talent.” She had previously served as a judge on the reality show “The X Factor.” The Pussycat Dolls confirmed their return in 2019. For fresh recording sessions, Scherzinger teamed together with other members of the band.
Nicole Scherzinger’s band’The Pussycat Dolls’ published their debut studio album, ‘PCD,’ in 2005, which may be considered her first important achievement. The album opened at number five on the ‘US Billboard 200,’ with topics such as feminism and romance. It was a great commercial success, selling seven million copies throughout the world. The album topped numerous musical charts in countries such as Australia, Belgium, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, with singles such as “Don’t Cha,” “Beep,” “I Don’t Need a Man,” and “Feeling Good.”
Scherzinger’s debut solo album, “Killer Love,” was released in 2011. The album debuted at #4 on the UK Digital Albums chart and went on to be a financial success. It even went on to become the year’s 20th best-selling album by a female artist. Hit songs from the album included “Killer Love,” “Don’t Hold Your Breath,” “Right There,” and “Wet.”
Nicole Scherzinger appears in only a few films, including 2012’s “Men in Black 3.” She appeared in a cameo role as ‘Lilly Poison,’ the former lover of ‘Boris the Animal,’ a vicious criminal, in the film directed by famous American filmmaker Barry Sonnenfeld. The picture was a commercial success, grossing more than $600 million worldwide. It garnered generally negative feedback.
Nicole Scherzinger got the ‘Cosmopolitan Award’ twice, in 2012 and 2013, for ‘Fun Fearless Female’ and ‘Ultimate TV Personality.’ She’s also been honoured with the ‘Asian Award’ for ‘Outstanding Achievement in Music.’ Throughout her career, she has garnered several nominations. For her appearance in “Men in Black 3,” she was nominated for a “Teen Choice Award” for “Choice Movie Stealer.”
Nicole Scherzinger Family
Rosemary Elikolani is the daughter of Alfonso Valiente, a Filipino father, and Rosemary Elikolani, a Hawaiian-Ukrainian mother. Nicole was just a baby when her parents divorced. Nicole’s mother, along with her sister and stepfather Gary Scherzinger, relocated to Louisville, and Nicole’s mother encouraged her to pursue a career as an artist.
|Dad|| Alfonso Valiente|
Gary Scherzinger ( Step-Father )
Nicole Scherzinger Relationships and Maritial Status
Nicole Scherzinger is dating rugby player Thom Evans. On The X Factor: Celebrity, Nicole and Thom Evans met. The Pussycat Dolls vocalist was a judge on the programme at the time, while Thom was a competitor and a member of the Try Star trio. Nicole voted the gang out to keep their romance a secret. Thom was recently seen with another woman when he was meant to be with Nicole, so we immediately dismissed him as a possible SO.
Nicole was a judge on a programme when Thingamajig was a competitor. Mixing business with pleasure, as Nicole’s relationship with Thom demonstrates, is never a smart choice. The Masked Singer competitor and Nicole’s relationship was doomed from the start, no matter how amazing their chemistry looked to be.
Nicole began dating Grigor Dimitrov, a Bulgarian professional tennis player, in late 2015. This was one of Nicole’s few long-term relationships, however the pair split up because they were too preoccupied with their respective jobs to commit to one another. We do not believe that he was the appropriate man for Nicole, since Dimitrov acknowledges on usweekly.com that Nicole was the one who was usually flying to see him wherever he was.
Nicole encountered DJ Calvin Harris outside a nightclub while still dating Dimitrov, leading to speculation that they were dating. The singer refuted the accusations, and Dimitrov evidently paid little heed to the allegations because the two continued their relationship and were together for over three years.
Nicole’s infatuation with The X Factor 2016 winner Matt Terry prompted relationship speculations. Matt hoisted Nicole up in a hug during the final concert, and she accepted his advances by kissing him all over. Apart from being unprofessional, Matt was just 23 years old, which was very young for a superstar.
After Nicole and Hamilton split up, she turned to Ed Sheeran’s music to help her recover. Nicole admitted to Sheeran that his music had helped her get through her breakup, and the two got close via a strange twist of destiny. They went on a date in Sheeran’s hometown, but their relationship never progressed beyond that. Their age gap might have also been a stumbling block.
Nicole had a romance with rapper Jay-Z in 2014. Jay-Z was married at the time, so he was unavailable and out of the question for Nicole. Jay-wife, z’s Beyoncé Knowles, discusses the affair and her decision to forgive her husband for his transgressions in her 2016 album Lemonade.
R&B star Chris Brown and Nicole were close with one other at a nightclub in 2012, despite the fact that they denied ever having a thing. Nicole was having an on-again, off-again romance with Lewis Hamilton at the time, so it’s safe to say that things with Chris would not have progressed very far.
Nicole had some one-on-one time with rapper Drake shortly after Nicole and Hamilton split up. According to Theboxhouston.com, the two were quite close. They once enjoyed a romantic supper in a Hollywood restaurant. To prevent any speculation about their connection, they never left the restaurant together. Nicole was the first to go, followed by Drake.
She was photographed publicly kissing R&B singer Chris Brown in 2012. Steve Jones, Derek Hough, and Drake have all been linked to her. She was also in a long romance with Lewis Hamilton, the Formula One world champion. From 2007 until 2015, the relationship was on and off. Nicole was also in a relationship with Nick Hexum, but they parted up in 2004. Since then, Nick Hexum has married and is the proud father of two children.
She was also in a relationship with Talan Torriero of Laguna Beach, who was previously dating Kimberly Stewart, from 2005 until 2007. Nicole had a connection with Nick Cannon after that.
DJ Calvin Harris
Nicole Scherzinger Controversies
The Pussycat Dolls, which include Scherzinger, Ashley Roberts, Kimberly Wyatt, Carmit Bachar, and Jessica Sutta, made headlines in 2019 with clothes that some viewers found improper during a comeback performance on “The X Factor: Celebrity.” The females danced on stage in black patent-leather bodysuits that left nothing to the imagination. The risqué outfits were too much for viewers at home, especially youngsters who were watching the evening show. More than 400 complaints were made by broadcasting watchdog Ofcom regarding the performance. Scherzinger justified the “provocative” costumes and dancing, claiming that the goal was to instil confidence in the audience. Nicole was also embroiled in a dispute over the separation of the Pussycat Dolls, believing that her Bulimia was to blame for the rift.
Nicole Scherzinger body measurement
Nicole Scherzinger is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 54 kg. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are dark brown. 36-23-37 inches is her physical measurement. 34 B is her bra size. Her shoe size is 9 in the United States, and her dress size is 6 in the United States.
|Height (approx.)||5’ 5″|
|Weight (approx.)||54 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-23-37|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Nicole Scherzinger net worth – Nicole Scherzinger Phone Number
Nicole Scherzinger net worth Is about $14 million.
|Net Worth||$14 million|
Nicole Scherzinger Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(424)345-1532|
|New Phone Number||+1(424)619…….|
|New Phone Number||+1(424)807…….|
|Residence Address||West Hollywood, CA|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Nicole Scherzinger Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||5 Million|
|Facebook page||Nicole Scherzinger|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||7,328,615|
|Twitter follower in Number||5 Million|
|Youtube Channel||Nicole Scherzinger|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||959K|
|TikTok followers in Number||2.3 Million|
|Spotify Account||Nicole Scherzinger|
|Spotify followers in Number||1,982,029|
Nicole Scherzinger Facts – Nicole Scherzinger Phone Number
- Nicole Scherzinger is an American singer, dancer, actor, and television personality who was born Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente.
- She joined with Interscope Records in 2003 as a member of the Pussycat Dolls, a burlesque troupe-turned-recording act, after achieving one-hit wonder fame with girl group Eden’s Crush.
- During her tenure as lead vocalist, Scherzinger sparked debate regarding the group’s reliance on her job.
- With the release of their debut album, PCD (2005), the group established themselves as a renowned female group, spawning the number one songs “Don’t Cha” and “Stickwitu.” A solo album was cancelled due to a sabbatical.
- The group’s second and final studio album, Doll Domination (2008), spawned the worldwide hits “When I Grow Up” and “I Hate This Part,” as well as a collaboration with A. R. Rahman on a pop version of “Jai Ho” titled “Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)” from Slumdog Millionaire (2008), which cemented Scherzinger’s solo career.
- Scherzinger won season ten of Dancing with the Stars after her departure (2010).
- In 2011, she released Killer Love, her long-awaited first studio album, which contained the hits “Don’t Hold Your Breath” and “Right There.”
- Nicole Scherzinger departed Interscope Records in late 2013 and signed a multi-million dollar deal with Sony Music Entertainment, releasing her second studio album, Big Fat Lie (2014).
- Scherzinger was a judge on the UK edition of The X Factor from 2012 to 2013, winning alongside James Arthur in her first year.
- Nicole Scherzinger also served as a judge on the American X Factor for one season in 2011.
- She made her film debut in Men in Black 3 (2011) and earned critical praise for her performances in Rent (2010) and her West End debut as Grizabella in the production of Cats (2014-15), for which she got a Laurence Olivier Award nomination for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Musical.
- She has had three UK number one songs, sold 10 million albums and over 37 million singles globally as a solo artist, 16 million records as a member of the Pussycat Dolls, and a further 54 million as a member of the Pussycat Dolls, making the ensemble one of the best-selling girl groups of all time.
- Scherzinger has a total of 20 top 20 songs on the UK Singles Chart since her debut in 2005.
- Nicole is a UNICEF Ambassador and a Global Ambassador for the Special Olympics, and she is active in charity initiatives outside of her career in the entertainment business.
- Nicole Scherzinger was born into a Catholic household in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Alfonso Valiente, her father, is of Filipino origin.
- Rosemary Elikolani, her mother, is of Native Hawaiian and Russian heritage.
- Scherzinger was born to an eighteen-year-old mother who lived in an inner-city area.
- Scherzinger’s parents divorced when she was a toddler.
- Her maternal family relocated to Louisville, Kentucky, with her sister, Keala, and her German American stepfather, Gary Scherzinger, when she was six years old.
- After her stepfather adopted her, she assumed his surname.
- Nicole Scherzinger went to Bowen Elementary School as a child and then to Meyzeek Middle School as a teenager.
- Nicole Scherzinger claims that her family did not have a lot of money when she was growing up, and she credits her mother for all of her support in helping her become who she is now.
- Nicole Scherzinger began her career as an actress in Louisville, where she studied at duPont Manual High School’s Youth Performing Arts School and performed with Actors Theatre of Louisville.
- Scherzinger was the first runner-up in the Coca-Cola Talent Classic competition at the 1996 Kentucky State Fair.
- Scherzinger attended Wright State University, where she majored in musical theatre and minored in dance, and where she appeared in Chicago and Show Boat.
- Nicole Scherzinger then put her art studies on hold in 1999 to join the rock band Days of the New as a backup vocalist.
- Travis Meeks, the band’s frontman, alleges that the two grew apart artistically after touring for the record, and that, while being a “great performer,” she “simply didn’t seem to grasp music very well… she’s just not much of a musician, nor [does she] understand music.”
- Scherzinger departed Days of the New at the turn of the 2000, hoping to pursue a solo career.
- In 2001, Scherzinger auditioned for the WB’s television show Popstars, using Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” as her audition song.
- It aired as part of a reality show until the group’s debut album was recorded.
- Due to the hours of network television exposure the group would receive, Warner Bros. and Sire Records signed the group to a recording contract before the band was named and its membership had been completed.
- She won the programme as a member of Eden’s Crush, a freshly formed girl group in which she was one of the lead vocalists.
- The group’s debut hit, “Get Over Yourself,” landed at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 and topped the physical sales charts. It also charted at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 in Canada. They went on to tour with ‘N Sync and Jessica Simpson in the following years. The band’s record label, London-Sire Records, went bankrupt in 2002, and the band disbanded.
- In August 2003, Scherzinger went to the Arista Records office in New York with a sample CD of her own composed songs in the aim of landing a solo recording deal. A citywide blackout halted her performance, and she was forced to leave.
- Following her brief stint with Eden’s Crush, Scherzinger went by the stage name “Nicole Kea” and made a few promotional solo performances, including a version of “Breakfast in Bed” for the soundtrack to 50 First Dates in 2003.
- She also collaborated on Yoshiki’s Violet UK project with the Japanese rock band X Japan. With the Tokyo Symphonic Orchestra, she sang the English version of “I’ll Be Your Love” live.
- Backstage after a concert, Nicole Scherzinger met Nick Hexum of the rock band 311. They got engaged, but it didn’t work out.
- Scherzinger was asked by the Black Eyed Peas to join the band, but she had to decline since she was “contracted elsewhere.”
- In 2003, Robin Antin, the founder of the Pussycat Dolls, and Ron Fair, the former president of A&M Records, held an open audition for a new recording group. Scherzinger and Melody Thornton were recruited as the group’s lead singers after successfully auditioning alongside Carmit Bachar, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Sutta, and Kimberly Wyatt.
- Scherzinger stated in March 2007 that her debut studio album will be named Her Name Is Nicole, and that it would be released in late summer. The project’s four singles-“Whatever U Like” featuring T.I., “Baby Love” featuring will.i.am, “Supervillain,” and “Puakenikeni”-all failed to chart, but “Baby Love” was a minor hit in overseas regions.
- Scherzinger, along with a number of other celebrities, contributed to will.i.am’s “Yes We Can” in February 2008, in support of Barack Obama’s presidential campaign.
- Scherzinger and Steve Jones were selected to co-host the inaugural season of The X Factor in the United States. However, she eventually replaced Cheryl Cole as a judge, joining Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, and L.A. Reid on the judging panel from the Newark, New Jersey auditions.
- Nicole Scherzinger’s vocal range spans four octaves and is classified as a lyric-soprano. She’s recognised for her powerful soprano voice and her ability to communicate emotion via her music.
- Scherzinger is a skilled opera singer who can sing in a number of styles (Jazz, Theater, Classical).
- Nicole Scherzinger cites Whitney Houston as her biggest musical inspiration and hero, claiming that she aspired to “be Whitney” as a child.
- Nicole Scherzinger is best known for being the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls. Scherzinger is the most successful solo artist among the group’s former members, having sold 16 million albums to date.
- Nicole Scherzinger attended Wright State University and majored in acting and musical theatre, where she played Velma Kelly in Chicago and Julie La Verne in Show Boat.
- Scherzinger made her West End début in 2014, playing Grizabella in the London Palladium production of Cats, where she stayed for a 12-week run until February 8, 2015. Critics praised Scherzinger’s performance as Grizabella, notably her interpretation of the musical standard “Memory.”
- Scherzinger has donated to a number of organisations in addition to her singing career. Following the 2010 Haiti earthquake, Scherzinger collaborated with other musicians to produce “We Are the World 25 for Haiti,” which benefitted those who had been touched by the disaster.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.