We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of RiceGum like What is RiceGum WhatsApp number? What is RiceGum Phone number? What is RiceGum Contact Number? What is RiceGum personal WhatsApp number How to meet RiceGum? What is RiceGum Personal Mobile Number What is RiceGum office address ? Who is RiceGum’s Girlfriend? Who is RiceGum’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with RiceGum Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about RiceGum Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is RiceGum?
RiceGum, whose real name is Bryan Quang Le, is a well-known American singer, Youtuber, social media influencer, rapper, vlogger, entrepreneur, and Twitch player from Las Vegas, Nevada. He is well-known among the general public for his greatest vine and amusing YouTube videos.
On his own self-titled Youtube channel, he uploads a wide range of music, gaming, skits, and game commentary videos. He also streams gaming videos on Twitch.tv. RiceGum had also become embroiled in a slew of controversy as a result of his roasting films.
He achieved a great deal of fame and recognition at a young age. On his own self-titled Youtube channel, he has over 10.6 million subscribers. Not only that, but he earned a lot of followers on his other social media accounts.
Rice is a superb singer and rapper in addition to being a YouTuber. In the year 2017, he released his first song, “It’s Every Night Sis,” as a vocalist.
Following that, he released a slew of singles, including Frick da Police, Fortnite n Chill, My Ex, and others. In March 2018, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified his single “It’s Every Night Sis.”
Check out below for RiceGum Phone Number.
RiceGum Wiki/Biography – RiceGum Phone Number
RiceGum is 24 years old and was born on November 19, 1996. Bryan Quang Le is his real name, but he is better known by his stage name, RiceGum. His hometown is Las Vegas, Nevada. His parents are also immigrants, with his father Luat Quang Le hailing from Vietnam and his mother Quang Ly Lely being from China.
|Real Name||Bryan Quang Le|
|Date of Birth||19 – 11 – 1996|
|Age||24 (as in 2021)|
|Birthplace||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|School||Sierra Vista High School|
RiceGum Career – RiceGum Phone Number
RiceGum recorded a single called It’s Every Night Sis in 2017 with Alissa Violet, another YouTube star. It was a reaction tune to YouTuber Jake Paul‘s popular hit t’s Everyday Bro, which was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. This was also his first charting hit, reaching No. 80 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Furthermore, RiceGum released God Church in July 2017 as a follow-up to this track. Its title is a play on It’s Everyday Bro, and it debuted at the top of the Comedy Digital Track Sales chart. RiceGum was also included in YouTube sensation and rapper KSI‘s video for Earthquake. On August 12, 2017, they released the single. Furthermore, before being turned to private, the video had amassed over 39 million views.
RiceGum made an appearance in the Monster headphones Super Bowl LII commercial. He plays a man on the subway who is inspired by Iggy Azalea to create a headset from the ground up, which is accepted by an executive in this commercial. RiceGum’s main channel is also the 481st most-subscribed channel on YouTube as of January 2020. He is a frequent collaborator with FaZe Banks and lives in the California FaZe Clan residence.
RiceGum is also a social media celebrity who began his career as an online gamer. He is well known for playing Call of Duty in front of a live audience on social media. He also started his own video blogging accounts on many social media platforms, where he quickly gained a following for his witty trolling and frank remarks about celebrities.
Furthermore, he posted this video on December 8, 2015. Jacob Sartorius, Hunter Rowland, and Loren Beech were the three young web stars. He chastised these teenagers and children in this video for posting sexually suggestive dance and music videos. He even played out how his mother would react if he did such things, implying that he is judging the parenting of these child celebrities. The video’s popularity spawned a series that went viral on social media. These videos elicited a wide range of comments and opinions from his supporters, boosting his popularity.
He now makes diss tracks to roast teen internet stars and You-Tubers who have roasted him in their video blogs. I Mailed Myself in a Box and It Worked, Baby Ariel Roast Me (Diss Track), Jesse from Prank VS Prank, and Milonakis Roast Me are some of his most popular videos (Diss Track).
RiceGum, like any other adolescent, enjoyed playing video games. RiceGum began broadcasting game-plays of “Call of Duty” while also chatting about himself on his videos after establishing his own YouTube and Twitter accounts in his early teens. The Mw3 Gameplay “Lifestory: BabySitting: Ricegum” was RiceGum’s debut video upload.
He then formed a relationship with Machinima in November 2012. It’s a YouTube gaming network that spans the globe. At the age of 18, he also worked on a Twitch stream with Mia Khalifa. In 2015, he changed gears and began concentrating on comedy. He also made comedy and stunt videos, one of which had him sealing himself inside a box and mailing himself to California.
RiceGum has been tied to a number of debates. One of them was when Ian Carter of the YouTube channel iDubbbzTV created a RiceGum episode of his popular “Content Cop” series. It’s part of a series in which he criticises the material of other YouTubers, and this specific video has over 47 million views and over 2 million likes. The diss tune Asian Jake Paul was featured at the end of the video.
RiceGum composed the diss tune Frick da Police in response to the video. This diss music was met with an unfavourable response, with 1.3 million dislikes as of January 2020. This places it as the platform’s 40th most hated video. RiceGum has also had run-ins with other well-known YouTubers and musicians, like James Rallison, Gabbie Hanna, and Bhad Bhabie. He is associated with a faze house along with FaZe Banks , FaZe Rug, Faze Apex , FaZe Highsky, Faze Kay, Tfue, Faze Jarvis among others.
RiceGum has specifically targeted Alabama Parker, a 10-year-old vocalist. She is the daughter of Travis Parker, a singer. In his video, RiceGum lambasted her, saying her acts were inappropriate for her age and harshly criticising her upbringing and lifestyle. Her father and stepmother immediately reacted by having the video taken down from YouTube.
His father, “Luat Quang Le,” owns and operates a modest business in Las Vegas. Quang Ly Lely is his mom’s name. He enjoys eating his mother’s homemade meal. His family consists of two siblings: an older brother and a younger sister.
|Dad||Luat Quang Le|
|Mom||Quang Ly Lely|
RiceGum Relationships and Maritial Status
Ricegum was previously linked to Abby Rao, a model and Instagram sensation with over 2.3 million followers. Ricegum was spotted facetiming with model Mia Francis in May 2019, and most people feel this was one of the causes for their later breakup.
Ricegum was apparently in a relationship with Sommer Ray, one of the most successful models on Instagram, with a following of approximately 25.5 million people, before to Abby.
Ricegum began dating Ellerie Marie, a social media celebrity. Ellerie Marie is an 18-year-old social media star and model. Ellerie’s Instagram account has almost 500,000 followers.
|Ex-Girlfriend|| Abby Rao|
Sommer Ray (Rumoured)
- RiceGum posted a video of himself in Hong Kong on his main YouTube account on June 12, 2018. In the video, he asks strangers and a McDonald’s employee if they have dogs on the menu since he claims that Asians in China eat cats and dogs. He also laughs about wanting to eat dog and cat meat since he is “always open to new experiences.” RiceGum questions whether the beef entrails in Hong Kong street cuisine are dog meat and says “shit looks awful.”He recorded comedian M2THAK approaching a man in the Hong Kong International Airport and yelling, “Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?” to imply that Asian communities do not understand English, reportedly imitating a scene from the Hollywood film Rush Hour starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. M2THAK was also seen on camera moving mannequins in a retail window into sexually provocative stances, according to RiceGum. A sequence in the video included them giving a local Hong Kong man half-eaten ice cream. The video has been compared to Logan Paul‘s controversial Japan vlog and critics have pointed out that he is being disrespectful and culturally insensitive in a foreign nation.RiceGum’s videos are now “disrespectful, stupid, almost racist, & embarrassing to all creators, especially Asians,” according to Jimmy Wong, who requested him to “please grow up & stop.” RiceGum posted a video two weeks later, on June 26, after the video drew controversy in China and other Asian countries, claiming that he was merely “joking about.”RiceGum defended himself, claiming that he was only attempting to make a point about American comedy culture by using Asian stereotypes, and that people were being overly sensitive. He went on to say that because he is Asian, he believes it is acceptable. He also expressed a desire to return to Hong Kong, but said that he is “sort of terrified today” since “people may hit and beat me up.”
Many, however, criticised the video as being insincere. His apology appeared to be delivered in a “rather glib manner,” according to Polygon, and the “apology” “sounded terribly forced,” according to What’s Trending. Due to a violation of YouTube’s Terms of Service, the video of his Hong Kong trip was taken down.
- RiceGum attacked ten-year-old singer Alabama Parker (daughter of Travis Parker) in his video blog, claiming that her behaviours were inappropriate for her age and brutally criticising her background and lifestyle. Her father and stepmother reacted quickly, requesting that the video be taken off from YouTube.
- Another recent incident arose when Gabbi Hanna, a video blogger, claimed RiceGum had physically assaulted her and smashed her iPhone in a video. She then went on to share a Snapchat video of RiceGum’s wounds. Surprisingly, this spat resulted in a rise in her subscriptions and a loss in RiceGum’s following. RiceGum said that he threw away the phone, but claimed that the scars were stretch marks. Viewers have complained that he could have handled the situation more diplomatically and that he was overly harsh. Despite the fact that she has not filed a lawsuit, she has requested reimbursement for her cellphone. Further. He was kicked off Twitch after displaying a BB gun in one of his videos.
- RiceGum, along with Jake Paul, came under fire in January 2019 for promoting Mystery Brand, a website that allows users to open a computerised “puzzle box” containing pre-selected items with the promise of winning one at random. Several customers have complained that they have not received prizes they won through the site, concluding that the service is a ruse. He chose to part with Amazon gift voucher codes near the end of the video, adding, “There’s nothing I can actually do except apologise and offer you these Amazon gift vouchers.” Nonetheless, before he was terminated, a number of people got him out for the Amazon codes.
RiceGum body measurement
RiceGum is 6’1′′ tall and weighs approximately 70 kg. Despite this, he has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, which he dyes in a variety of hues including grey, blonde, and purple.
|Weight (approx.)||70 kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
RiceGum net worth – RiceGum Phone Number
RiceGum net worth is about $8 million.
|Net Worth||$8 million|
RiceGum Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Residence Address||FaZe House, Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles|
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
|Email Id||Not Available|
|Official Website||Not Available|
RiceGum Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||3.7 Million|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||304502|
|Twitter follower in Number||2.7 Million|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||10.3 Million|
|TikTok followers in Number||918.1K|
|Twitch followers in Number||1.2 Million|
RiceGum Facts – RiceGum Phone Number
- Bryan Quang Le is the real name of the well-known YouTuber.
He dropped out of school to pursue a promising career in online media.
- He launched his self-titled Youtube channel in October 2012.
RiceGum used to upload gameplay footage first.
- His debut YouTube video is a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 gameplay video.
- His initial video drew a lot of attention. Following that, he began posting amusing vine videos.
- After some time, Bryan Quang Le joins the “Machinima” entertainment firm.
- RiceGum released a video titled “These Kids Must Be Stopped” in December 2015, which drew both unfavourable and good attention from viewers.
- Later, on his self-titled Youtube account, he began releasing roasting videos.
- He roasts other celebs and social media influencers in these videos.
- RiceGum has also gotten himself into a lot of trouble because of his roasting films.
- In the year 2017, he performed in front of the public and demonstrated his singing abilities.
- His first song, titled “It’s Every Night Sis,” was released.
This song became an international smash, and he became quite well-known.
- His debut single was also charted at number 80 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Following that, he had a slew of hit singles, including Frick da Police, Naughty or Nice, DaAdult, God Church, and a slew of others.
- Taylor Caniff, Loren Gray, Hunter Rowland, Jacob Sartorius, and Jake Paul are among the celebrities he roasts.
- More than 10.4 million people have subscribed to his official YouTube account.
- He also started a YouTube channel called “RiceGumExtra” in April 2016, which has over 1.4 million subscribers.
- Aside from that, he promotes the Monster brand’s sound accessories.
- In May of this year, his YouTube channel was placed 558th on the list of most-subscribed channels on YouTube.
- Call of Duty is his favourite game.
On Twitch streaming, he collaborated with Pornstar “Mia Khalifa.”
- Gabbie Hanna, an online networking character, claimed in 2017 that Bryan Quang had assaulted her and crushed her mobile.
He retaliated by refuting all of her assertions and sarcastically mocking her.
- Gum has worked with a variety of artists, including FaZe Banks, Alissa Violet, Ugly God, and others.
- Gum used his hard-earned money to buy his first Range Rover.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.