Sadio Mane Phone Number
Sadio Mane Phone Number is +44 7401283943. New Sadio Mane Phone Numbers are given below:
|Old Sadio Mane Phone Number||+44 7401283943|
|New Sadio Mane Phone Number||+44 78985XXXX|
|2nd Sadio Mane Phone Number||+44 75337XXXX|
Sadio Mane WhatsApp Number
|Sadio Mane WhatsApp Number||+44 78985XXXX|
Sadio Mane House Address
|Sadio Mane House Address||Allerton, Liverpool|
Sadio Mane Email Id
|Sadio Mane Email Id||Not Available|
Sadio Mane Website
Sadio Mane Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||10.6 Million|
|Facebook follower in Number||16 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||152.7K|
Sadio Mane Facts
- Sadio Mane is a professional footballer from Senegal. Sadio Mane is a winger for Liverpool F.C. as well as the Senegalese national team. He was a member of the football clubs Metz, Red Salzburg, Southampton, and Liverpool, which won the Champions League.
- Sadio Mane who was born in Sedhio, Senegal, on April 10, 1992. Satou Toure is his mother’s name, and his father’s name is unknown. He has a large number of siblings, but no one knows how many, therefore he was raised by his uncle. He is of African descent and follows the Islamic faith.
- His parents were impoverished and had a large family, so they couldn’t afford to send him to school. As a great French scout scouted him and signed him for Metz when he was 15 years old, his uncle organizes money to transfer him to the city.
- Sadio Mane is a Senegalese professional footballer who currently plays for Liverpool in the Premier League and for the Senegalese national team. He was born in Sedhiou, Senegal, and grew up in the little community of Bambali with an underprivileged family. After seeing his country’s squad play at its best at the 2002 World Cup, he was encouraged to pursue a career in football. Later, he made his debut with Metz, a French club.
- He eventually joined the Austrian football team Red Bull Salzburg. He guided them to victories in the Austrian Bundesliga and the Austrian Cup. He was later signed by Southampton, where he broke a world record by scoring the fastest hat-trick the following season. He moved to Liverpool for about 34 million euros in 2016.
- At the time, he was the most expensive African player. Mane also played for the Senegalese national team, where he helped them reach the Olympic quarter-finals in 2012. He also represented his country at the 2015 and 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Sadio Mane made his professional debut as a substitute for the French club Metz in January 2012. He made nineteen appearances in his first league season. He joined the Austrian football club Red Bull Salzburg in August 2012. His fee was estimated to be approximately 4 million euros.
- He scored his first hat-trick for the club on October 31st, and his team went on to win the Austrian Cup third round. He continued to shine in the Austrian Bundesliga, guiding his team to victories.
- During the 2014-15 season, he moved to Southampton in the Premier League for 11.8 million pounds. He made his debut against Arsenal, scoring a 2–1 victory for his club. Mane continued to contribute to the team’s success, leading them to many triumphs during the season. He was the team’s leading scorer at the end of the season. Mane set a new Premier League record for the fastest hat-trick when he scored three goals in a 6–1 win over Aston Villa in May 2015.
- In June 2016, he transferred to Liverpool Football Club for a cost of 34 million pounds. At the time, he was the most expensive African player in the world. In August, he made his Premier League debut, scoring the fourth goal in a 4-3 win over Arsenal.
- On the 9th of May 2017, he was voted Liverpool Player of the Season for his outstanding season performance. In a 3-3 draw with Watford in August 2017, he scored Liverpool’s first goal of the season. He continued to impress in the following matches, earning him the title of Premier League Player of the Month for August 2017. He signed a new long-term contract with the Reds on November 22, 2018.
- He scored twice in the 2019 UEFA Super Cup final against Chelsea on August 14, 2019. After the game ended 2–2 after 120 minutes, Liverpool triumphed 5–4 on penalties. He received the CAF African Footballer of the Year title on January 7, 2020, becoming only the second Senegalese to do so after El Hadji Diouf.
- Sadio Mane began his international career as a member of Senegal’s Olympic team in 2012. He performed admirably and guided his team to the quarter-finals, when they were defeated by Mexico. Following that, he competed in the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations and the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.
- He guided his team to the quarterfinals of the latter, where they were held to a scoreless draw by Cameroon. His side was ousted from the tournament after he missed in the penalty shootout.
- Sadio Mane, a Liverpool attacker, has stated that he and teammate Mohamed Salah have no issues. During the team’s 3-0 win over Burnley on August 31, he grew visibly annoyed with Salah, who was irritated that he didn’t send the ball to him.
- Mane was questioned if the two were back on good terms after that outburst before of Liverpool’s UEFA Champions League match against Red Bull Salzburg on a Wednesday in October 2019, according to Dominic King of the MailOnline:
- “In football, anything can happen.” Because it’s football, I was a little frustrated because I wanted to score more goals. When you saw [Manchester] City—for me, scoring as many goals as possible was crucial, but anything can happen; he didn’t see me. Mo is a fantastic friend.”
- Throughout his lengthy career, the outstanding football player has earned numerous trophies. With Red Bull Salzburg, he won the Austrian Bundesliga and the Austrian Cup in the 2013-2014 season. Then, in 2018, he won the UFEA Champions League with Liverpool FC. He was named CAF ream of the year in 2015 and 2016, Premier League Player of the Month in 2017 and Liverpool Player of the Year in the 2016-2017 season.
- He was rumored to be dating Melissa Reddy, but he hasn’t spoken about her and nothing has been proven. Then, in the summer of 2019, he was connected with Real Madrid FC, but he has since returned to Liverpool FC. There are no rumors about him other than that.
- Mane stands 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters) tall. His weight, however, is 69 kg (152 lbs). He has a well-kept athletic physique. To complement his appearance, he has dark brown eyes and black hair.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.