Song Joong-ki Phone Number
South Korean actor Song Joong-ki. He is most recognised for his roles in Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010) and Running Man. He is well known for his role as Kang Ma-ru in the South Korean television series The Innocent Man, which aired in 2012.
His leading part in the pan-Asian smash drama 9 (2016), which catapulted him to the top of the Hallyu ranks. Forbes Korea’s Power Celebrity list ranked him second in 2017.
Song Joong-ki was born on September 19, 1985, in Dong District, Daejeon, South Korea, to a Korean family. His mother, father, and both of his parents are South Koreans. His parents’ names are unknown. He also has three additional siblings. He grew up on the outskirts of Daejeon, in the countryside.
Song completed his secondary schooling at his hometown. He used to compete in short track speed skating as a kid. It refers to the sport of ice speed skating. He was injured his freshman year of high school and had to stop participating in sports. He went to Sungkyunkwan University after graduating from high school. He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration in 2012. (minor in broadcasting).
Song got his start in the entertainment industry as a participant on KBS’s Quiz Korea. He came in second place in the competition. Following that, he rose to prominence in a short amount of time. He subsequently went on to become the cover model for the college magazine College. In 2008, Song made his acting debut in the period film A Frozen Flower. He appears in the omnibus Five Senses of Eros the next year. Following that, he had minor but important appearances in a number of films.
Song made his big screen debut as Gu Yong-ha in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, a fusion historical drama (2010). In 2010, he received two KBS Drama Awards for his performance in the film. From 2010 to 2011, he starred in the Korean series Running Man as the main character. He played Kang Ma in The Innocent Man in 2012. He won the 1st K-Drama Star Awards for Top Excellence Award, Actor for his role in the film. For the same film, he received three KBS Drama Awards.
With his appearance in the 2016 South Korean television series Descendants of the Sun, Song became a global sensation. He earned multiple honours for his role in the series, including the APAN Star Awards. In the upcoming film The Battleship Island, he will play Park Moo-young (2017). He has been on a number of variety shows as a guest.
His estimated net worth is $1 million. He has made a fortune from his acting profession and lives a luxury lifestyle with respectable earnings.
|Old Song Joong-ki Phone Number||+82 108426692|
|New Song Joong-ki Phone Number||+82 10889XXXX|
|2nd Song Joong-ki Phone Number||+82 10532XXXX|
Song Joong-ki WhatsApp Number
|Song Joong-ki WhatsApp Number||+82 10889XXXX|
Song Joong-ki House Address
|House Address||Itaewon, South Korea|
Song Joong-ki Email Id
|Email Id||Not Available|
Song Joong-ki Website
Song Joong-ki Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||8 Million|
|Facebook page||Song Joong Ki|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||2582735|
Song Joong-ki Facts
- During his school years, he was a short track speed skater for a total of ten years. He was even recognised at the National Sports Festival and other major sporting events. After suffering an ankle injury in junior high school, the young athlete was forced to retire from speed skating.
- The actor is frequently referred to as a “flower boy” or “beautiful lad.” He was known as the school’s “ulzzang” (“best face” in Korean) and “umchina,” which literally translates to “mum’s friend’s son” at Sungkyunkwan University. The term is used to describe someone who is flawless in every way, including appearance and ability.
- Song Joong Ki is more than just a pretty face. The star was the student body president and a straight-A student in high school.
- He scored 380 out of 400 on the national entrance college exam and earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Sungkyunkwan University in 2005.
- Song Joong Ki could have begun his acting career a lot sooner. While studying for his college entrance exam, he was spotted on his way to his customary study area in Seoul and offered a job in the entertainment industry.
- He turned down the offer since he wasn’t ready and wasn’t interested in performing at the time. He began his acting career during his third year of university, when he “felt certain” about pursuing a career as an actor.
- He made his acting debut in the film A Frozen Flower, in which he played a tiny role (2008). Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo, who would later become his good friends, appeared in the pornographic film.
- Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010) was Song Koong Ki’s breakout role, in which he played an affluent playboy. The storey was set in Sungkyunkwan during the Joseon Dynasty, a famous educational institution that is now known as Sungkyunkwan University, nicknamed Song Joong Ki’s alma mater.
- The actor was a member of the popular variety show Running Man’s initial cast. From 2010 to 2011, he appeared in episodes 1 to 41 of the show, but quit after a year to pursue his acting career.
- Running Man’s production director reminisced on the show’s beginnings in a 2017 interview with Soompi, saying, “When I was an assistant director, Joong Ki and [Lee] Kwang Soo were the young ones.” Back then, Joong Ki was also very real and compassionate.”
- In the film A Werewolf Youngster, the actor played a feral boy who behaves like an uncontrolled beast (2012). The film was a great smash in Korea, selling over 7 million tickets.
- Song Joong Ki was already a household name in Korea, having featured in several hit films. After playing the handsome Captain Yoo Si Jin in Descendants of the Sun, he cemented his stardom (2016). In Korea, the drama received 40.5 percent of the vote, and it was sold to 32 nations.
- The actor even got a special interview section on the 9pm news because of his notoriety from Descendants of the Sun, making him the first actor to ever guest feature on the news.
- There was Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo before Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin had fans convinced they were a couple in real life because to their chemistry on Crash Landing on You. In mid-2015, the couple began dating while filming Descendants of the Sun, and they married on October 31, 2017. The reaction to the announcement was overwhelmingly positive, with fans enjoying the happy event.
- After 20 months of marriage, the couple announced their divorce on July 22, 2019, much to the dismay of many. They claimed that their divorce was caused by a personality clash. Song Joong Ki was also rumoured to have left their marital house in September 2018, only 11 months after they married.
- Since their days on Running Man, Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo have been BFFs.
- Their relationship appears to have stayed steady over the years, with Song Joong Ki mocking Lee Kwang Soo on a regular basis.
- Other actors in the Korean entertainment industry with whom he is pals include Jo In Sung, Cha Tae Hyun, and Park Bo Gum.
- Park Bo Gum and Jo In Sung, interestingly, have both worked alongside Song Joong Ki’s ex-wife, Song Hye Kyo. That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013) starred Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, while Encounter starred Park Bo Gum and her (2018).
During his military service, Song Joong Ki was an outstanding soldier. He was sent to the DMZ to conduct a number of reconnaissance and stakeout missions.
- “I was warned I’d never get another chance to rub shoulders with ordinary soldiers and live a normal life,” the actor said of his military duty. Not only as an actor, but also as a young man, I thought I’d be able to learn a lot.”
- The actor is recognised for his beautiful skin, and in 2010 he published the Beautiful Skin Project, a book about men’s skincare. The book was a tremendous hit in Japan, and it was re-released in 2013.
- The actor from Descendants of the Sun revealed that one of his childhood aspirations was to become a diplomat. Aside from that, he aspired to be a member of a broadcasting company’s staff and an actor, both of which he achieved.
- After recording the final scene of The Innocent Man Source, Song Joong Ki was overcome with emotion.
- Yoo Si Jin, the gruff captain in Descendants of the Sun, isn’t scared to cry in public. “I sobbed a lot during filming anytime I became anxious, so much so that my nickname was ‘Crybaby,” he stated after accepting the Grand Prize for Descendants of the Sun at the KBS Drama Awards in 2016.
- Song Joong Ki has also stated that he frequently weeps after completing a job, even if his co-stars do not. He was seen crying and hugging the other cast members and crew members after filming the final scene for A Werewolf Boy (2012) and The Innocent Man (2012).
- The actor will be seen in the science-fiction film Space Sweepers, which will be available on Netflix on February 5, 2021. Song Joong Ki plays a space pilot in the film, which is set in the year 2092.
- He previously collaborated with filmmaker Jo Sung Hee on the box office success A Werewolf Boy in 2012.
- Fans of Song Joong Ki will be excited to learn that the actor will be releasing two projects on Netflix in February. On February 20, 2021, you may see him in the tvN drama Vincenzo as an Italian mafia member (yeah, you read that correctly). Along with Jeon Yeo Bin and Taecyeon from 2PM, he plays the titular character.
- Despite mixed reviews for the first season, Arthdal Chronicles 2 has been confirmed for development. Filming is planned to begin in the second half of 2020, with the series expected to premiere in mid- to late-2021.
- Song Joong Ki was working on a film called Bogotá, which is about a young guy who moves to Colombia in the 1990s and tries to settle there.
- On March 24, the actor returned to South Korea from Bogotá, Colombia. The movie’s filming and release dates have been postponed indefinitely.
- He’s also believed to be planning a drama based on the life of Korean singer-songwriter Yoo Jae Ha called The Season of You and Me.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.