Casey Neistat Phone Number
Casey Neistat is a YouTube star, filmmaker, and vlogger from the United States, as well as the co-founder of the multimedia firm Beme. He is one of YouTube’s most well-known characters. In addition, he currently has over 8 million YouTube subscribers.
Casey Neistat was born on March 25, 1981, in Gales Ferry, Connecticut, to Amy and Barry Neistat. Van Neistat, Dean Neistat, and Jordan Neistat are his siblings. In his childhood, he discovered his affinity for filmmaking. When it comes to his schooling, Casey dropped out of high school during his sophomore year at the age of 15 and never returned to complete his studies.
Casey initially left his family and had a son named Owen with his then-girlfriend Robin Harris when he was 17 years old. At an obscure restaurant, he worked as a dishwasher. In Mystic, Connecticut, he also worked as a short-order cook. His first job in New York City after relocating there was as a bike messenger. Casey and his brother began collaborating with artist Tom Sachs in 2001, eventually producing a series of films.
Casey and his brother created the ‘Science Experiments’ film series in 2004. The work was exhibited at the 26th Biennial of So Paulo in Brazil. HBO eventually bought ‘The Neistat Brothers,’ an eight-episode television series, for just under $2 million in July 2008. He decided to enter the YouTube world after the show’s success.
He published a video on February 17, 2010, explaining when to use the emergency brake cable on train cars in the New York City Subway and when not to. On March 24, 2015, he started uploading daily vlogs to YouTube. Casey said on November 19, 2016, that he would be ending his vlog permanently in order to focus on short films, which he hopes to release to YouTube in place of his daily vlogs on a regular basis. On March 27, 2017, he posted a video titled ‘THE VLOG IS BACK!’ after just over four months.
Casey is a prominent public speaker in addition to his YouTube business. He gave a talk at the South Carolina Arts Education Association Fall Conference on October 15, 2010. In 2010, Casey received the Independent Spirit Awards’ ‘John Cassavetes Award.’
He also received the ‘Streamy Awards’ in 2016 in the categories of ‘Best First-Person Series’ and ‘Best Editing.’ He also received the ‘YouTuber of the Year’ title at the Shorty Awards the same year. At the GQ Men of the Year awards, he was also given the ‘New Media Star award.’
|Old Casey Neistat Phone Number||+1(313)799-2197|
|New Casey Neistat Phone Number||+1(310)567-XXXX|
|2nd Casey Neistat Phone Number||+1(310)284-XXXX|
Casey Neistat WhatsApp Number
|Casey Neistat WhatsApp Number||+1(310)567-XXXX|
Casey Neistat House Address
|House Address||Venice, Los Angeles|
Casey Neistat Email Id
|Email Id||Not Available|
Casey Neistat Official Website
Casey Neistat Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||3.1 Million|
|Facebook page||Casey Neistat|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||898091|
|Twitter follower in Number||2 Million|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||12.4 Million|
|TikTok followers in Number||352.7K|
Casey Neistat Facts
- Casey Neistat is a 40-year-old Connecticut native who was born on March 25, 1981. Dean, Jordan, and Van are his three siblings.
- Casey ran away from home at the age of 15 after a confrontation with his mother. He remained with friends for a while before settling down with two women, one of whom he became pregnant with soon after meeting.
- Neistat claims he struggled in school and was frequently in problems until he quit out at the age of 16.
- He never went to college or university.
- His first work was in a seafood restaurant as a dishwasher.
- He maxed out his lone credit card to buy his own computer after visiting his brother in Brooklyn and borrowing his iMac to make and edit a movie. In the year 2000, he began his career as a filmmaker as a result of this.
- His girlfriend dumped him in June 2001, so he came to New York City at the age of 20 and got work as a bike messenger.
- Casey decided he didn’t want to make movies or TV after working on two feature projects, and instead chose YouTube because it has a larger audience.
- Nike commissioned Neistat to create a promotional video for them in 2012. Instead, he took the budget and travelled around the world with a friend (Catfish’s Max Joseph) until the money ran out, which took only 10 days.
- Neistat made his first vlog on March 25, 2013, after uploading his first YouTube video on February 17, 2010.
- Fox approached Neistat in 2013 and requested him to film a promotional video for The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. He travelled to a village in the Philippines that had been ravaged by a typhoon and organised 10,000 meals as well as basic medical care with a percentage of their marketing budget ($25,000).
- The noise pollution is his least favourite aspect of living in New York City.
- Casey liked how the salt looked trapped on the rim of his spectacles after shooting a car commercial on the Salt flats in Utah. He decided to build a permanent version out of spraypaint, which became his hallmark style.
- In Amsterdam, Casey proposed to Candice, his wife. They married in South Africa and travelled to Southeast Asia for their honeymoon.
- Neistat moved from 500,000 to 4 million users in just 18 months.
- On average, post-production for his vlogs takes 2-7 hours.
- He was in San Francisco when his expectant wife’s water broke, and she was in Houston. He booked the first ticket and arrived in time to witness the birth of his daughter, Francine.
- The Autobiography of Malcom X is his favourite book.
- While filming a commercial for Jack Spade, he and his brother packed a tote bag with fireworks and torched it to demonstrate how sturdy the bag was, causing the studio to catch fire.
- Neistat has spoken at a number of universities, including MIT, Yale, and Harvard.
- Because Casey travels so frequently, he never pays for first class and instead upgrades using American Airlines loyalty points.
- Almost everything in his studio is custom-designed and built by him.
- Scott’s Lobster Dock in Connecticut is Casey’s favourite restaurant.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.