We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Ed Sheeran like What is Ed Sheeran Texting number? What is Ed Sheeran Phone number? What is Ed Sheeran Contact Number? What is Ed Sheeran personal Texting number How to meet Ed Sheeran? What is Ed Sheeran Personal Mobile Number What is Ed Sheeran office address ? Who is Ed Sheeran’s Girlfriend? Who is Ed Sheeran’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Ed Sheeran Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Ed Sheeran Phone Number, Texting Number, Contact Number.
Who is Ed Sheeran?
Edward Christopher “Ed” Sheeran is a well-known English singer and songwriter whose sweet voice has captivated the hearts of fans all over the world. He also performs as a rapper and actor on occasion. His reputation skyrocketed following the publication of his first album, ‘Plus,’ and a guest appearance on Taylor Swift’s fourth studio album, ‘Red.’ In 2004, he began recording music. His debut piece, ‘Spinning Man,’ was self-released. He used to play at tiny places after moving to London from Suffolk in 2008, and he also published the EP ‘You Need Me’ in 2009.
He also auditioned for the British musical drama television series ‘Britannia High’ while in London. In September 2011, he released his debut album, ‘+.’ By the end of the year, it had sold 791,000 copies in the UK, making it the ninth best-selling album there. It received excellent reviews from critics as well. The following year, he was named Best British Male Solo Artist and British Breakthrough Act of the Year at the 2012 Brit Awards. His songs gradually grew in popularity and were well received by the general audience. The song “Give Me Love” by Ed Sheeran was featured in the episode “Dangerous Liaisons” of the popular American television series “The Vampire Diaries.” In addition, it was included in an episode of the sitcom “Cougar Town.”
Check out below for Ed Sheeran Phone Number.
Ed Sheeran Wiki/Biography – Ed Sheeran Phone Number
Ed Sheeran was born on February 17, 1991, in Halifax, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom, and showed an early interest in music. His father, John, worked as an art curator and speaker, while his mother, Imogen, worked as a cultural publicist before going on to become a jewellery designer. When he comes to Summer Bay, he surprises everyone by revealing that the singer’s childhood nickname is ‘Teddy,’ and he gives them all a unique performance.
Ed began playing the guitar and singing at the local church at a young age. His father also used to take him to numerous musical performances, which greatly influenced him. According to him, Van Morrison’s studio album “Irish Heartbeat” was the most influential in inspiring him to pursue a career in music. In his early years, he was inspired by Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, and Bob Dylan, among others.
In Framlingham, he attended Thomas Mills High School. Later, he studied music with the support of ‘Access to Music,’ an independent training organisation headquartered in the United Kingdom. When he was a teenager, he joined the National Youth Theatre. He began recording and selling CDs while he was a teenager. He released ‘The Orange Room’ and ‘Spinning Man’ at the age of 14, both of which are considered key works from his early years.
|Real Name||Edward Christopher Sheeran|
|Date of Birth||17 – 02 – 1991|
|Age||30 (as in 2021)|
|Birthplace||Halifax, West Yorkshire, England|
|School|| Thomas Mills High School|
Ed Sheeran Career – Ed Sheeran Phone Number
Ed Sheeran released two albums: a self-titled debut in 2006 and a follow-up in 2007 called “Want Some?” He relocated to London in 2008. He mostly performed in tiny places, and he eventually teamed up with Leddra Chapman, an English songwriter and guitarist. He also studied at Guildford’s prestigious Academy of Contemporary Music in Surrey, England.
In April 2010, he travelled to Los Angeles for a poetry night. Jamie Foxx, the famous American actor and comedian, was so impressed by his performance that he invited him to use his recording studio afterward. Sheeran’s following base began to grow slowly, both online and offline. Later, he released two Extended Plays on his own: ‘Ed Sheeran: Live at the Bedford’ and ‘Songs I created with Amy.’
In January 2011, he launched a new Extended Play called ‘No. 5 Collaborations Project.’ James Davlin and Richard Cowie were among the rappers who appeared in the film. Critics gave it mixed reviews, but it was well welcomed by listeners.
In April 2011, he performed his debut track, “The A Team,” on the TV music show “Eventually… with Jools Holland,” which was later published as a digital download. It was an instant success, selling over 58,000 copies in its first week. It also charted in other countries, including Australia, Japan, Norway, and New Zealand, as one of the top ten songs.
His second song, “You Need Me, I Don’t Need You,” was likewise a hit when it was released in August 2011. His third single, “Lego Single,” charted in the top five in Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. It also made it inside the top 50 in a number of other nations.
He rocketed to international prominence after the release of his album ‘+’ (plus) on September 12, 2011. It was number one in a lot of nations. It sold 1,021,072 copies in the UK alone in six months. In a number of nations, it also made the top five. Taylor Swift was so pleased by his performance that she later collaborated with him on the single “Everything Has Changed.”
He released his second album, “x” (multiply), on June 23, 2014. It featured tunes by Rick Rubin, a well-known American record producer, and Benny Blanco, a professional rapper. It reached number one on the UK Albums Chart as well as the Billboard 200 in the United States. He announced his return in December 2016, announcing that his third album, ‘’ (division), would be released on March 3, 2017. Ed Sheeran’s ‘No. 5 Collaborations Project’ Extended Play is considered one of his most essential works. He wanted the album to be free of “girl songs,” so he included tunes about a car accident, saying goodbye to someone, and other issues.
Sheeran’s debut studio album, ‘+,’ was published in September 2011 and is one of his most important works to date. It was also his first commercial success, as all of his prior Extended Plays had been distributed freely. The hip-hop group Nizlopi, as well as musician Damien Rice, have had a big influence on the record.
The album ‘+’ received favourable reviews from critics and debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart. In its first week, it sold over 102,000 copies. It became the sixth best-selling album of the decade in the United Kingdom. It was also well-received in other nations, propelling Sheeran’s worldwide stardom.
His second album, ‘x’ (multiply), is one of his most well-known works. It was released on June 23, 2014, by Asylum Records and Atlantic Records globally. It was an international hit, topping both the UK Albums Chart and the US Billboard 200, and ranking first in numerous places, just like his last album. The album has sold over 8.6 million copies worldwide as of 2016, making it one of the best-selling albums of all time.
Ed Sheeran’s performances have earned him countless accolades. The ‘British Artist of the Year’ award from the BBC’s annual pop music awards in 2014, and the ‘American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist’ from the American Music Awards in 201
Ed Sheeran Family
John Sheeran (an art curator and professor) is his father’s name, and Imogen Sheeran (a cultural publicist who subsequently became a jewellery designer) is his mother’s name. Matthew Sheeran is his younger brother. Sheeran is of mixed (Irish-English-Manx) origin and possesses English-British citizenship.
|Siblings: Brother –||Matthew Sheeran|
Ed Sheeran Relationships and Maritial Status
Our favourite folk musician has had a tumultuous relationship history with a slew of other celebs. Although the most of them turned out to be false charges made by the media, they were not wholly
Athina Andrelos, his former tour manager and current cook, was his longest-recorded relationship. Ed’s song “Thinking Out Loud” was inspired by her. The couple dated for a year starting in 2014 and broke up shortly after the Brit Awards in early 2015.
Ellie Goulding, Barbara Palvin, and Cherry Seaborn are some of the other stunning celebs Ed Sheeran has been romantically linked with. One thing is certain if these women are any indication. Ed Sheeran has a thing for beautiful women.
Ed is married to Cherry Seaborn, a risk advice specialist. Despite meeting as youngsters, the couple didn’t start dating until 2015. After being seen together in New York City in July 2015, Sheeran and Seaborn were originally linked. His song “Perfect” was based on Cherry.
On January 20, 2018, the couple confirmed their engagement and said they exchanged rings in December 2017. In front of roughly 40 friends and family members, they married in December 2018. Sheeran’s Suffolk country house hosted the wedding ceremony.
Sheeran recently acknowledged that he and Seaborn married after referring to her as his “wife” in his song “Remember the Name.” Sheeran released a music video for his song “Put It All on Me,” which he co-wrote with Ella Mai. The video depicts the love storey of a married couple. The video also features Sheeran and Seaborn as co-stars.
His daughter Lyra Antarctica Seaborn Sheeran was born in 2020.
|Children Daughter :||Lyra Antarctica Seaborn Sheeran|
Ed Sheeran Controversies
- Many folks were disappointed by Ed Sheeran’s appearance on Game of Thrones. But even before he landed in Westeros, he was receiving a lot of backlash.
- As he progressed from the acoustic pop ballads of his first album to the full-on party jams of his third album, released in March, his fame—and the backlash—grew. The Game of Thrones appearance only added fuel to the fire.
- Here he is discussing the positive response to his latest song “Galway Girl,” which strangely combines Irish folk music, pop, and hip-hop.
Ed Sheeran body measurement
Ed Sheeran stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 82 kg. His hair is a Red, and his eyes are a brilliant blue.
|Height (approx.)||5 ’ 8″|
|Weight (approx.)||82 kg|
Ed Sheeran net worth – Ed Sheeran Phone Number
Sheeran was ranked 9th on Forbes’ list of the highest-paid celebrities in July 2018. According to the 2019 Sunday Times Rich List, Sheeran is the 17th richest musician in the UK, with £160 million ($207 million). In 2020, Sheeran’s net worth is expected to be £200 million.
|Net Worth||£160 million ($207 million)|
Ed Sheeran Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Residence Address||Framlingham, Suffolk|
Los Angeles, California
|Office Phone Number||Not Available|
|Manager Phone Number||Not Available|
|Booking Agent Phone Number||Not Available|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Ed Sheeran Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||33.6 Million|
|Facebook page||Ed Sheeran|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||21 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||17.6 Million|
|Youtube Channel||Ed Sheeran|
Ed Sheeran Facts – Ed Sheeran Phone Number
- Sheeran bought a farm near Framlingham, Suffolk, in 2012, the town where he grew up. The home is his first major purchase since ‘blowing up’ in 2012 while on tour with Taylor Swift. Although it is now undergoing renovations, the singer of “Thinking Out Loud” has claimed that he intends to start and raise a family there.
- Most people who want to make a career out of music begin when they are very young. The same holds true for Ed Sheeran. He started off by singing in the church choir at the age of 4. He also started to play the guitar at an early age, and at the age of 14, he issued an EP. Sheeran arrived to London at the age of 16 in 2008, and in 2009, he performed over 300 live gigs.
- Thomas Mills High School in Framlingham was where the famed singer/songwriter went to school. Ed Sheeran showed Jonathan a photo of one of his previous instructors, Mr. Wheeler, in a 2012 appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show because he thought he looked like him. And he succeeds.
- Ed Sheeran played in Bristol and raised £40,000 for a charity that aids street sex workers. He often donates clothing to donation centres and, most recently, contributed winter apparel to the No Cold Houses initiative, which aids those in the United Kingdom who struggle to keep their homes warm enough throughout the winter.
- Ed Sheeran is a songwriter as well. Along with creating all of his own songs, Ed Sheeran lent his writing abilities to boy band One Direction, assisting them in the creation of their hit song “Moments” off their debut album, which was released in November 2011. Ed Sheeran also co-wrote “Everything Has Changed” with Taylor Swift, “Love Yourself” with Justin Beiber, “Lay It All On Me” with Rudimental, “I Was Made for Loving You” with Tori Kelly, “Say You Love Me” with Jessie Ware, and a slew of other chart-topping tunes.
- Ed performed at the closing ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. This is a tremendous honour in and of itself. In July of 2015, he performed three sold-out events at Madison Square Garden in New York, as well as three additional sold-out shows at London’s Wembley Stadium, which was his largest show to date. With 11 gigs in Asia, 61 in Europe, 76 in North America, 23 in Oceania, and 8 in South America, he was able to perform 179 times across five continents on his x album tour. He had barely been a known singer for three years when he sang as an opening act for his good buddy Taylor Swift. I don’t know what else to say if this isn’t incredible.
- Ed Sheeran can speak a little German, French, and Greek in addition to English, which is definitely his native language. Perhaps that is a bit of an exaggeration. “Do you speak Spanish?” a fan page for Ed Sheeran, @SheeranAndUs, tweeted at him. “Sadly not, I failed german and french at school aswell,” Ed Sheeran responded with a tweet. Ed claims that he only knows how to say “I adore candy” in French, as well as a few words in Greek and German. Oh, and he’s a self-proclaimed Lion King efficient speaker.
- Ed Sheeran makes it a priority to make his musical experience as unique as possible. As a result, Lloyd, Felix, Cyril, and Nigel are the names of his four guitars. If they’re still in use today, those four guitars have been on the road with their owner for more than ten years, thanks in large part to Ed Sheeran’s meteoric rise to fame. I’m not sure he would have gotten as far as he has if it hadn’t been for his four steadfast pals who stuck by his side throughout.
- Ed Sheeran is also recognised for writing songs about his life circumstances that are either horribly heartbreaking or amazingly hopeful. For example, “Small Bump” was a song he penned in response to a friend’s loss of an unborn child. He also published a song about Ellie Goulding cheating on him with Niall Horan of One Direction.
- Taylor Swift is said to have contacted Ed Sheeran after hearing his songs while on tour in Australia in March 2012. He accepted her invitation and toured with her on her tremendously successful Red tour, even co-writing and singing the vocals for the Red tune “Everything Has Changed,” which was released in October 2012. It went on to become the best-selling new album of 2012, and it received a Grammy nomination for Album of the Year in 2014. Swift and Sheeran appear to have aided each other, and it has irrevocably transformed their lives.
- Ed Sheeran rose to prominence as the supporting act for Taylor Swift on her tremendously successful Red tour. The two are now very close friends who show a lot of support for one another, which has made their incredibly charming friendship the subject of every magazine and tabloid. There were even rumours of a romance between them, which Ed Sheeran dismissed as false while joking that Swift was too short. Regardless of the tabloid fodder, Taylor Swift’s tour has had a significant impact on Ed Sheeran’s career in terms of promotion, as he has garnered a large number of admirers and awareness.
- Matthew Sheeran, Ed’s older brother, is a classical music composer who has also made it in the music industry. Apples do not fall far from the tree, as the adage goes. These two are apples that didn’t fall far apart since they both have a fervent love for music.
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is Ed Sheeran’s all-time favourite programme, just like it is for thousands of other individuals who grew up in the 1990s. Ed has the word “Prince” inked on his bicep among his many other tattoos to indicate his appreciation for this 1990s sitcom. In 2013, Ed Sheeran got the tattoo while on tour with his buddies the Rizzle Kicks, who served as his opening act. Ed got a ‘Prince’ tattoo, Jordan got a ‘Fresh’ one, and Harley got one “on the playground where I spend most of my days.” And Ed Sheeran can rap the whole show’s theme tunes, as he demonstrated in an MTV interview.
- Ed Sheeran had a plethora of tattoos covering a wide range of subjects. His arms have the majority of his tattoos. A cup of tea, a ketchup bottle, and the word “Prince” representing his love of “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” are among the tats on his sleeve. A dedication to Taylor Swift Red, Puss in Boots, the words “Festina Lente,” his family tree, a section of Van Gogh’s “Starry Night,” and a section of Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” Taylor Swift was responsible for getting him started in the music industry, and the Red tattoo was a thank you to her. Cute.
- Ed Sheeran is well-known for his tattoo collection. We didn’t realise he was also a tattoo artist in addition to being a world-famous vocalist. In fact, Ed Sheeran tattooed a padlock on Harry Styles. Ed Sheeran was instructed by renowned tattoo artist Kevin Paul, and he also utilised Kevin’s machine to leave a permanent mark on his close buddy Harry Styles. However, that isn’t the start of their tattoo storey. Ed and Harry have similar Pingu tattoos because they both liked the programme when they were kids, and it came up in conversation while they were both inebriated.
- You’d assume that Ed Sheeran would want to be renowned as the best romantic songwriter in the world, or the best poet, or the most fantastic lyricist, just by listening to his gorgeous voice. You’ll be surprised to learn what he really wants to be remembered for.
- The folk singer has exploded in popularity in recent years, amassing legions of admirers (dubbed “scenarios”) and winning hundreds of accolades for his outstanding talent. The four BRIT Awards for British Breakthrough Act and British Solo Male Artist in 2012, as well as Best Male Solo Artist and Album of the Year for his album x, are among his most notable achievements (pronounced multiply). He also won an American Music Award for Favorite Male Artist – Pop/Rock, as well as two Grammy Awards for Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance for his song Thinking Out Loud. This is only one of many nominations for his work, and there will be many more in the future. Ed, kudos.
- Ed Sheeran revealed that he is a proud Nando’s Black card holder. He’s one of the few people on the earth with this card, which grants you and up to four pals unlimited access to a starter, a combo meal, a dessert, and a soft drink for a year.
- Ed Sheeran claims to have additional hidden abilities (apart from singing and playing the guitar, of course), and they aren’t what you expect. He also believes putting a lot of stuff in his mouth to be one of his better skills. On YouTube, there are films of Ed Sheeran when he was younger filling his lips with a variety of foods, including a whole red apple, 37 gummi bears, 9 Jaffa cakes, 6 Kipling lemon slices, 41 Maltesers, and 23 Tesco fat-free marshmallows.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.