Ginuwine Phone Number
Ginuwine is an American singer, dancer, and actor who was born Elgin Baylor Lumpkin in Washington, D.C. Lumpkin began his career in the early 1990s as a member of Swing Mob.
Lumpkin signed to Epic Records as a solo artist in the mid-1990s and has since released a succession of multi-platinum and platinum-selling albums and singles, establishing himself as one of R&B’s most popular performers in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
His first four albums were commercially successful: Ginuwine… The Bachelor, 100 percent Ginuwine, The Life, and The Senior. Elgin Baylor Lumpkin has sold about 10 million albums in the United States, according to Billboard.
|Old Ginuwine Phone Number||+1(301)728-6838|
|New Ginuwine Phone Number||+1(301)684-XXXX|
|2nd Ginuwine Phone Number||+1(301)054-XXXX|
Ginuwine WhatsApp Number
|Ginuwine WhatsApp Number||+1(301)684-XXXX|
Ginuwine House Address
|House Address||Brandywine, Maryland|
Ginuwine Email Id
Ginuwine Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||885k|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||1.1 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||199.1K|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||397K|
- Ginuwine first met Sole in June 1999, and the two started dating in October of that year.
- Ginuwine was married to Tonya M Johnston, best known by her stage as Sole, an American rapper.
- Ginuwine was beset with grief and depression, to the point where he contemplated suicide.
- Ginuwine debuted on Celebrity Big Brother 21 in the United Kingdom on January 5, 2018.
- Ginuwine starred alongside Sammo Hung and Arsenio Hall in the CBS drama Martial Law.
- Ginuwine is the brand ambassador for Adult Chocolate Milk, a 40-proof vodka-based chocolate milk.
- Ginuwine first appeared in the film You Got Served in 2004.
- On August 21, 2008, Ginuwine declared on his Myspace Blog that they would not be able to release an official TGT album owing to label and legal concerns.
- TGT is a group founded by Ginuwine, Tank, and Tyrese.
- In 2007, Ginuwine collaborated with Belly, a Canadian hip-hop artist, on his debut solo song “Pressure,” which was included in Belly’s debut album The Revolution, which was released in June 2007.
- On both his MySpace and YouTube pages, Ginuwine spoke out against the unofficial release.
- On BET’s Top 100 countdown, Ginuwine announced that the album had sold 500,000 copies and had gone gold.
- Ginuwine was a featured artist on P Diddy’s No. 1 single “I Need a Girl” in 2002.
- Ginuwine covered Prince’s tune “When Doves Cry” from the Purple Rain soundtrack.
- In the early 1990s, Ginuwine was a member of the Swing Mob group.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.