Jadakiss Phone Number
Jadakiss is a rapper from the United States who is a member of the New York hip hop group The Lox. He’s signed to Def Jam Records as well as his own company, D-Block Records, which he co-founded with the other Lox members.
On May 27, 1975, Jadakiss was born to his parents as Jason Terrance Phillips, and grew up in Yonkers, New York. According to reports, he began selling narcotics at the age of 12 when his parents asked him to work for himself. Despite this, he began freestyle rapping for money on the streets at a young age since he was interested in hip hop.
This was exacerbated by witnessing others do it, and as a result, he quit selling drugs. While freestyling, he met long-time friends Sheek Louch and Styles P. Jadakiss quickly grew a small underground following and, at the age of 12, joined a free-form competition in Florida, where he attracted the attention of the owners of Ruff Ryders Entertainment.
Most notably, he established a group called The Warlocks with Styles and Louch, and the trio began rapping together. They eventually met Mary J. Blige, who was so taken with their lyrics that she submitted their demo to Puff Daddy.
|Old Jadakiss Phone Number||+1(915)221-8525|
|New Jadakiss Phone Number||+1(914)521-XXXX|
|2nd Jadakiss Phone Number||+1(914)756-XXXX|
Jadakiss WhatsApp Number
|Jadakiss WhatsApp Number||+1(914)521-XXXX|
Jadakiss House Address
|House Address||Yonkers, New York|
Jadakiss Email Id
Jadakiss Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||2.9 Million|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||1354430|
|Twitter follower in Number||1.7 Million|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||371K|
- He was born Jason Phillips and is a New York rapper who has had three top five albums in a row.
- Kiss of Death, his lone #1 album, was released in 2004.
- He was also a member of The Lox, a rap group.
- He was a founder member of The Warlocks, a rap group.
- When his song “Why?” implied that George W. Bush was guilty for the September 11th assaults on the World Trade Center, he sparked outrage and drew the wrath of Bill O’Reilly.
- He was the father of two children from prior marriages.
- On his track “U Make Me Wanna,” he collaborated with Mariah Carey.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.