We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Jay Z like What is Jay Z WhatsApp number? What is Jay Z Phone number? What is Jay Z Contact Number? What is Jay Z personal WhatsApp number How to meet Jay Z? What is Jay Z Personal Mobile Number What is Jay Z office address ? Who is Jay Z’s Girlfriend? Who is Jay Z’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Jay Z Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Jay Z Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Jay Z?
Shawn Corey Carter, better known by his stage name Jay-Z, is an American rapper and entrepreneur who is one of the most well-known figures in the genre of hip-hop. He is not only one of the most popular rappers, but also a successful entrepreneur who controls the Roc Nation entertainment firm. His records have sold over 50 million copies worldwide, and he has won numerous honours. Many of his CDs have charted on popular countdowns, including the well-known ‘Billboard 200.’ His extensive discography speaks volumes about his dedication and merciless, ambitious quality.
He is the owner of the 40/40 Club, Def Jam Records, Roc Nation Sports, Roc-A-Fella Records, and a qualified NBA sports representative. Jay-Z was been named one of the most successful artists of the millennium, among legendary rappers such as 50 Cent, Nelly, and Eminem. The majority of his works reflect snippets of his turbulent, drug-addled youth. Despite starting from a fairly ordinary family, Jay-Z is now a billionaire artist who continues to fascinate audiences with his mesmerising albums. Aside from work, he has been exceedingly private about his personal life and has managed to keep his relationship with singer/actress Beyonce Knowles a secret. He is currently married to her, and they have a daughter.
Check out below for Jay Z Phone Number.
Jay Z Wiki/Biography – Jay Z Phone Number
Shawn Corey Carter was born in Brooklyn, New York City, to Gloria Carter and Adnes Reeves. He is the last of the couple’s four children. His father abandoned the family when he was just 11 years old, and he was raised solely by his mother.
The family resided in the drug-infested ‘Marcy Projects,’ which also had a high level of violence and gun culture. He was raised in this type of neighbourhood as well. He quickly became a crack cocaine dealer and absorbed the gun culture that was prevalent in his community at the time, shooting his elder brother in the shoulder for stealing his jewellery.
He went to George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School, Eli Whitney High School, and Trenton Central High School to get his education. He was in the same class as future performers Busta Rhymes and The Notorious B.I.G.
His passion in music began at a young age, when his mother gave him a boom box for his birthday. He started free styling, scripting lyrics, and trailed the music of many popular singers at the time.
In 1989, he met rapper Jaz-O, who became his mentor and taught him the fundamentals of rapping. To honour his mentor, he officially changed his name to Jay-Z, as he was known as ‘Jazzy’ in his area.
|Real Name||Shawn Corey Carter|
|Date of Birth||04- 12 – 1964|
|Age||56 (as in 2021)|
|Birthplace||Brooklyn, New York|
|School||George Westinghouse Career Technical Education High School|
Eli Whitney High School
Trenton Central High School
Jay Z Career – Jay Z Phone Number
Despite remaining nameless for a brief period of his early career, he quickly gained to prominence through collaborations with Kareem Burke and Damon Dash. The three subsequently established their own independent record label, Roc-A-Fella Records.
In 1996, he published his debut album, ‘Reasonable Doubt.’ Although it was not well received by the public, it is largely regarded as one of the best albums of all time, including classics like as “Can’t Knock the Hustle” and “Brooklyn’s Finest.”
With the album ‘Vol.2… Hard Knock Life,’ he garnered even greater popularity in 1998. The album’s title track, “Hard Knock Life,” is considered Jay-most Z’s successful commercial single to date. This was the beginning of his success and career in the music industry.
In 1999, he released ‘Vol.3… Life and Times of S. Carter,’ which was a commercial triumph. He released ‘The Dynasty: Roc La Familia’ in the new millennium, which was planned to feature a variety of musicians but ended up containing only Jay-Z. In the same year, he launched his apparel business, Rocawear.
From 2001 to 2005, he sold millions of copies of his best-selling albums, including ‘The Blueprint,’ ‘The Blueprint 2: The Gift & the Curse,’ and ‘The Black Album.’ During this time, he proclaimed his intention to leave the music industry. He also performed at Madison Square Garden and was chosen President of Def Jam Records. He also founded the ’40/40 Club,’ a series of sports pubs and lounges themed after baseball terminology.
He promoted New York’s Power 105.1 annual concert, ‘Powerhouse,’ in 2005. The following year, he returned with the album ‘Kingdom Come,’ one of its singles being leaked considerably before the album’s release, sparking great controversy.
He acquired the urban clothing business Rocawear in 2006, which he eventually sold to the Iconix Brand Group for a stunning $204 million. In 2007, he released his tenth album, ‘American Gangster,’ which sold one million copies in the United States alone. The next year, he resigned from his job as Def Jam Records’ ‘President.’
He promoted a variety of music festivals throughout 2008, including the O2 Wireless Festival, the Hove Festival, and the Roskilde Festival. The next year, he departed Def Jam and inked a multi-million dollar deal with ‘Live Nation,’ with whom he launched his Roc Nation brand, a montage and music publishing firm.
His album ‘The Blueprint 3’ was published on September 8, 2009, and it charted in a variety of major music charts. The same year, he went on tour in support of his album. He worked with Rihanna, Bono, and The Edge in 2010 to release the song ‘Stranded’ for the ‘Hope for Haiti Now’ fund-raiser. The same year, he published a memoir called ‘Decoded.’ He collaborated with ‘M.I.A’ on their track ‘XXXO’ in 2012. In July 2013, he released his studio album, ‘Magna Carta Holy Grail.’ Jay-Z also stated that he would be launching a sports agency called ‘Roc Nation Sports’ soon.
He earned the Billboard Music Award for ‘R&B Albums Artist of the Year’ in 1998. Jay-Z has been nominated for 51 Grammy Awards and has won 17 of them between 1999 and 2013. From 2001 through 2012, he received six BET Awards. In 2009, he won the American Music Awards for ‘The Blueprint 3′ in the category of ‘Most Favored Rap/Hip Hop Album.’ Time Magazine named Jay-Z and Beyoncé the top-procuring duo in Hollywood in 2009. In 2010, he was named the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards’ “Most Popular Male Singer.”
Jay Z Family
His father, Adnis Reeves, abandoned the family when he was 11 years old, and he was raised solely by his mother, Gloria Carter. He has three siblings: Eric Carter, Andrea Carter, and Michelle Carter.
Jay Z Relationships and Maritial Status
Jay-Z married Beyonce in secret on April 4, 2008, in New York City. Jay and Beyonce tied the knot in May 2005. On January 7, 2012, Beyonce gave birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter named Blue Ivy Carter. Their twins were born in June of this year.
Previously, in 1996, he dated American television star Carmen Bryan. Later in life, he dated Lil’ Kim. Between 1998 and 2000, the two rappers were romantically involved.
In 1999, Jay-Z had a brief romance with singer Aaliyah. After that, she died two years later. In the year 2000, he had an affair with actress Rosario Dawson.
During the Big Pimpin video production in 2000, Jay-Z met the Trinidadian and Tobagonian glamour model. They were together for a year, from 2000 to 2001. He is thought to be the father of Shenelle’s child, Isa Jael.
Nicole Scherzinger had a romance with rapper Jay-Z in 2014. Jay-Z was married at the time, so he was unavailable and out of the question for Nicole. Jay-wife, z’s Beyoncé Knowles, discusses the affair and her decision to forgive her husband for his transgressions in her 2016 album Lemonade.
In 2001, he had another romance with Blu Cantrell. Beyonce, an American singer, married Jay-Z after several years of dating him. They originally met on a tour in 2002 and began dating shortly after.
|Daughter||Blue Ivy Carter|
Jay Z Controversies
Jay-Z is said to have dated Kim Kardashian West, Amil, Chrissy Lampkin, and Ananda Lewis in 2007. He is claimed to have cheated on Beyonce in the interim, which she mentioned in her album Lemonade.
Jay Z and Kanye West are embroiled in a feud over a debt, finances, and other personal things. Jay Z is believed to have lent Kanye West a $20 million loan and now wants to recoup it. Furthermore, Beyonce and Kim dislike one other and are uncomfortable in each other’s company. In his current album, 4:44, he criticises Kanye West and requests an apology from his wife for cheating on her.
Jay Z body measurement
Jay-Z stands a perfect 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 86 kilogrammes. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black.
|Height (approx.)||6’ 1″|
|Weight (approx.)||86 kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brow|
Jay Z net worth – Jay Z Phone Number
According to sources, this American rapper, composer, and businessman has a net worth of $1 billion. He is a co-founder of the 40/40 nightclubs.
He owns a $10 million condo in New York City that he purchased in 2004 for $6.85 million.
|Net Worth||$1 billion|
Jay Z Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(217)207-2067|
|New Phone Number||+1(402)048…….|
|New Phone Number||+1(402)054…….|
|Residence Address||Los Angeles, CA|
Jay Z Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||192k|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||19875217|
|Twitter follower in Number||3 Million|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||2.68 Million (All Channels Combined)|
Jay Z Facts – Jay Z Phone Number
- Jay-Z was born Shawn Corey Carter on December 4, 1969 in Brooklyn’s Marcy Projects. His father deserted his family, leaving him and his three siblings to be raised by their mother.
- Carter attended George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School with The Notorious B.I.G. and Busta Rhymes after bouncing about high schools for a few years. During this time, he peddled drugs, particularly crack cocaine, and was shot multiple times.
- Carter shot his older brother when he was 12 years old for stealing his jewellery. He was worried he’d spend the rest of his life in jail at the time, but his brother didn’t press charges, and they reunited while he was in the hospital.
- Originally known as Jazzy in his neighbourhood, he changed his stage name to Jay-Z to honour his musical instructor Jaz-O.
- Jay resided in London for a brief period in the late 1980s, soaking up everything he could from their culture before returning to the United States to begin his career.
- Jay-Z served as Big Daddy Kane’s freestyling hype guy in the early 1990s. During this period, he began to appear on the songs of up-and-coming New York rappers such as Big L, DMX, and Ja Rule.
- Featured on other rappers’ records wasn’t enough for a local artist attempting to establish traction. So, in true New York hustler fashion, Jay began selling CDs from his car. Soon after, he and Damon Dash co-founded the independent label Roc-A-Fella Records.
- Reasonable Doubt was Jay-debut Z’s album, and it is today regarded as an all-time classic. He was able to get a distribution contract with Priority Records, allowing for a wider release of the album as well as a platform for it to reach #23 on the Billboard 200.
- Jay-Z was close friends with The Notorious B.I.G., and following his death, he went through a melancholy period, recording In My Lifetime Vol. 1, which was produced by Biggie’s buddy Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs.
- Jay-Z was one of the last individuals to speak to The Notorious B.I.G. before he was slain, spoke to him on the phone just hours before his assassination.
- With the release of his Vol. 2… Hard Knock Life album, featuring the song “Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem),” Jay-Z hit a great new height after the success of his first two albums. Jay lied to Annie composers Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin in order to obtain the renowned sample for this song, stating that he not only saw the show on Broadway as a child but also won an essay-writing contest about the piece.
- Vol. 2… The Hard Knock Life went on to become his most financially successful album, selling over 5 million copies and garnering him his first Grammy nomination. However, Jay planned to skip the awards show because DMX was not nominated.
- Jay-Z has introduced numerous outstanding rappers and producers to a broader audience throughout the years, assisting in the advancement of their careers. On his album The Dynasty: Roc La Familia, he collaborated with great producer Pharrell Williams and newcomers Just Blaze, Kanye West, and The Neptunes.
- 2001 would prove to be a watershed moment in Jay-career. Z’s He would have feuds with both Prodigy of Mobb Deep and Nas early in the year. His feud with Nas would go down in history as one of the most infamous rap feuds. On September 11th, 2001, he would also release The Blueprint, a critically acclaimed album. On his subsequent song “The Bounce,” he mentions this coincidence with the line “rumour has it / the Blueprint classic / couldn’t even be stopped by Bin Laden.”
- Jay is well-known for his inability to write lyrics. Instead, he records his songs on the spur of the moment, editing for lyrics live on the mic/
- After the release of his Black Album in 2003, he announced his retirement for the first time. He would only be technically retired for three years; he was still working in the music industry and concluded that retirement wasn’t the best path for him to take.
- An uncredited Michael Jackson can be heard delivering backing vocals on Jay-blockbuster Z’s single “Girls, Girls, Girls.”
- Jay-first Z’s musical memory was of Marvin Gaye, and he has made it a point to include many samples from the late legend’s repertoire in his music.
- Jay-Z is a co-owner of the 40/40 Club in New York City, which is a high-end sports bar and lounge.
- He started Roc Nation Sports and is currently a qualified sports agent for the MLB and NBA, representing several of the sport’s best talents.
- Jay owned a portion of the Brooklyn Nets when they were still based in New Jersey, and aided with their relocation attempt to Brooklyn in 2012. He was also a driving force behind the construction of the Barclay’s Center before selling his stake in the team and arena in 2013.
- He purchased Aspiro, the media technology business that powers the music streaming service Tidal, in 2015. He redesigned Tidal and relaunched it as a high-definition streaming service with the goal of redirecting earnings back to the artists themselves.
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles married in 2008 after dating for some time. The pair is very discreet about their personal lives, which they think has helped them sustain their high-profile relationship over the years.
- Jay released “Glory,” a song dedicated to his daughter Blue Ivy Carter, shortly after the birth of their first child in 2012. Blue Ivy, who was only two days old at the time, can be heard on the song, making her the youngest individual to ever be credited on a Billboard chart single.
- Jay-Z has been recognised for his humanitarian efforts, including a $1 million donation to the Red Cross following Hurricane Katrina’s devastation of New Orleans.
- Jay-Z entered the corporate world in the mid-2000s, becoming president of Def Jam Records. During this time, he signed a number of well-known artists, including Rihanna. However, he would resign in 2008 owing to unhappiness with the static financial side of music, as many executives in the firm fought the change he desired.
- Jay became the first rapper to be elected into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2017, marking a watershed milestone in hip-hop history.
- Jay-Z has sold over 100 million records worldwide and has won 21 Grammy Awards. He also holds the record for the most number one albums by a solo artist on the Billboard 200, as well as four number one songs on the Billboard 100 (albeit only “Empire State of Mind” in 2009 was his original song).
- His professional earnings total an estimated net worth of $810 million. This makes him the world’s second richest hip-hop artist, after Sean Combs. The duo is estimated to be worth $1.16 billion when combined with Beyonce.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.