We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Lil Wayne like What is Lil Wayne WhatsApp number? What is Lil Wayne Phone number? What is Lil Wayne Contact Number? What is Lil Wayne personal WhatsApp number How to meet Lil Wayne? What is Lil Wayne Personal Mobile Number What is Lil Wayne office address ? Who is Lil Wayne’s Girlfriend? Who is Lil Wayne’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Lil Wayne Phone Number Email , salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts , age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Lil Wayne Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Lil Wayne?
Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., better known by his stage name Lil Wayne, is a well-known American hip hop music artist who has won a number of awards, including the Grammy Award. Wayne began his career as a professional at the age of nine with ‘Cash Money Records,’ and went on to form ‘The B.G.’z,’ an American teen hip-hop duo with rapper Lil’ Doogie. He joined the American hip hop trio “Hot Boys” alongside Young Turk, Juvenile, and Lil’ Doogie, who is now known as B.G., after a few years. With the platinum-selling album “Guerrilla Warfare” and the hit “Bling Bling,” the group’s prominence soared.
During that period, he released his solo debut album, named “Tha Block Is Hot,” which was certified platinum by the “Recording Industry Association of America” (RIAA). This was followed by a string of subsequent hit and famous albums by the hip hop superstar, which not only confirmed his place among the notable international hip hop musicians, but also cemented his international popularity. With over 100 million recordings sold worldwide, he became one of the best-selling musicians of all time. His most famous and successful album, “Tha Carter III,” sold over one million copies in its first week in the United States and earned him the Grammy Award for “Best Rap Album.” Young Money Entertainment is Lil Wayne’s own record label.
Check out below for Lil Wayne Phone Number.
Lil Wayne Wiki/Biography – Lil Wayne Phone Number
Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., better known as Lil Wayne, was born on September 27, 1982, in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. Wayne’s parents divorced when he was two years old, and he moved in with his mother, a cook. He grew up in Hollygrove, one of New Orleans’ poorest neighbourhoods. He had a tight relationship with his stepfather Rabbit, who was assassinated. In honour of Rabbit, Wayne has a tattoo.
In a CBS interview, Wayne explained why he omitted the “D” from his name, saying, “I dropped the D because I’m a junior and my father is living and he’s not in my life and he’s never been in my life.” So, instead of being Dwayne, I’d rather be Wayne.”
He began creating rap songs at the age of eight and met Bryan Williams, best known by his stage names Birdman and Baby, an American rapper, record producer, and co-founder of Cash Money Records, in 1991.
The later became Wayne’s mentor and incorporated him in ‘Cash Money Records’ after being impressed by the talent of eight-year-old Wayne, who recorded freestyle raps on Birdman’s answering machines. Birdman began to refer to Wayne as his son, and the two developed a father–son attachment.
He became a member of the American teen hip-hop duo ‘The B.G.’z,’ and together with rapper Lil’ Doogie, released the group’s debut album ‘True Story’ on July 29, 1995, through Cash Money Records, which also served as his first collaboration album.
At the age of 12, he was involved in an unfortunate event when he inadvertently shot himself with a 9mm handgun and was transported to the hospital by Robert Hoobler, an off-duty police officer. He went to ‘Eleanor McMain Secondary School’ for a few years before transferring to ‘Marion Abramson Senior High School,’ where he left out at the age of 14 to focus on his musical endeavours.
|Real Name||Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.|
|Date of Birth||27 – 09 – 1982|
|Age||38 (as in 2021)|
|Birthplace||New Orleans, Louisiana|
|School|| Lafayette Elementary School|
Eleanor McMain Secondary School
Marion Abramson Senior High School
Lil Wayne Career – Lil Wayne Phone Number
In 1996, he became a member of the hip hop group “Hot Boys.” The group’s second studio album, “Guerrilla Warfare,” was released on July 27, 1999, and topped the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums list, as well as reaching No. 5 on the Billboard 200, providing Wayne and the rest of the group some basic exposure.
Wayne released his debut solo album, ‘Tha Block Is Hot,’ on November 2, 1999, through Cash Money Records. The RIAA awarded platinum certification to the album, which became a Top Ten smash and peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard 200.
Despite receiving gold certification from the RIAA, his next two albums, ‘Lights Out’ (2000) and ‘500 Degreez’ (2002), failed to match the success of ‘Tha Block Is Hot.’
On June 29, 2004, his fourth album, ‘Tha Carter,’ was released by Cash Money Records and Universal Records and debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200, selling 116,000 copies in its first week. The RIAA awarded it gold certification as well.
In 2005, he was named president of Cash Money Records and launched the record label “Young Money Entertainment,” which is an imprint of Cash Money Records. However, in late 2007, he indicated leaving both labels’ managing positions.
On December 6, 2005, Cash Money Records and Universal Distribution released his fifth studio album, titled “Tha Carter II,” as a follow-up to “Tha Carter.” It debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 album chart and sold over 238,000 copies in its first week, outselling its predecessor. On January 18, 2006, the RIAA awarded ‘Tha Carter II’ gold certification, and on March 23, it received platinum certification.
Moving on, this virtuoso created ‘Tha Carter III,’ which was released on June 10, 2008, and is considered to be his most astounding and popular album to date. On February 12, 2009, the album was certified triple-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
In 2009, his album “Tha Carter III” won him the prestigious “Grammy Award” for “Best Rap Album.” He also won three more Grammy Awards that year, including ‘Best Rap Solo Performance’ for ‘A Milli,’ ‘Best Rap Song’ for ‘Lollipop,’ and ‘Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group’ for ‘Swagga Like Us,’ which he co-wrote with T.I., Jay-Z, and Kanye West.
Among Wayne’s other important albums include ‘Rebirth’ (2010), ‘Tha Carter IV’ (2011), and ‘Free Weezy Album’ (2015). He’s worked with a variety of artists and been on a number of other vocalists’ singles over the years.
He was also praised for his mixtapes, such as “Dedication 2” (2006) and “Da Drought 3.” (2007). He also dabbled in acting, appearing in films such as ‘Baller Blockin’ (2000) and ‘Hurricane Season’ (2009), and on TV shows such as ‘Saturday Night Live’ (2004, 2008, 2010), ‘Wild ‘n Out’ (2005), and ‘The Boondocks’ (2007).
The youtube channel of Lil Wayne has 10.4M subscribers on Youtube with Total View Count of 4.67B.
Wayne has garnered numerous honours and nominations for his contributions in the music industry. He has one victory and five nominations in the American Music Awards so far. He has also won the BET Awards ten times and has received 20 nominations. In addition, he has received the coveted Grammy Awards five times. He’s also been nominated for the Grammy Award a total of 24 times.
Lil Wayne Family
Dwayne Michael Carter Jr.’s mother, Jacida Carter, is often known as Cita for short. She gave birth to Wayne when she was 19 years old, right before she graduated from high school. Cita has always enjoyed cooking and has worked as a chef.
At the age of 21, Jacida Carter was persuaded to marry Dwayne Michael Turner, Lil Wayne’s biological father, who was abusive to her. Dwayne Turner abandoned Cita and Wayne not long after they married. Weezy eliminated the ‘D’ from his ‘Dwayne’ moniker and now goes by the name ‘Wayne’ since he doesn’t want anything to do with his father (who he was named after).
After her divorce from Dwayne Michael Turner, Ms. Carter met and married a man named Terry. “Mama named Cita, I love you Cita; Remember when your p*ssy second husband tried to hit ya?” Lil Wayne raps on his “Playing With Fire” verse. Remember when I went into the kitchen and got the cleaver; he didn’t give a f*ck, and neither did I.” Despite the fact that Terry departed Cita, Wayne is still friends with him and has referred to him as “a good dude” in a magazine interview.
Jacida Carter then met Rabbit, Reginald McDonald, who relocated Cita and Wayne from Hollygrove to East New Orleans. Weezy’s mother was one of the persons that persuaded Rabbit to let him sign with Cash Money Records and pursue a rap career. When Lil Wayne was 12, he found Rabbit’s handgun and shot himself in the chest by accident. Cita then forbade Wayne from seeing Cash Money founders Bryan “Birdman” Williams and Ronald “Slim” Williams, and instead encouraged him to focus on his studies.
Reginald McDonald was assassinated in the ghetto a year later. Cita allowed her son to return to Cash Money after his death and receive a tattoo tribute to Rabbit, whom Wayne regarded his biological father. The tattoo said, “In Memory Of Rabbit: It’s Up To Me,” and it was Weezy’s first. In the present, Jacida Carter is happily married to Avery Goff. On April 14th, 2012, they married at the Royal Palms in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Mercedes Carter was Lil Wayne’s grandmother, while Larry Balsock was his grandfather. We know Mercedes was the one who gave Wayne the moniker “Lil Tune” and that Larry “hustled till his heart stopped.” Both of them have died.
Semaj is Lil Wayne’s younger half-brother (same mother, different father). Reginae Carter, Wayne’s daughter, is a few years his junior.
Lil Wayne’s cousin, Dontae Wilmore, hails from New Orleans, Louisiana. He has also modelled for TRUKFIT and is a producer and skateboarder. Dontae accompanied Weezy on his 2013 America’s Most Wanted music festival tour across America and Europe, skating on stage behind him.
|Dad|| Dwayne Michael Turner|
Reginald McDonald (Step-Dad)
Avery Goff (Step-Dad)
Lil Wayne Relationships and Maritial Status
When Lil Wayne was 16, he had his first child with Antonia “Toya” Wright, formerly known as Antonia Johnson, when he was 16 years old. They had a daughter, Reginae Carter, whom they named after Wayne’s stepfather, Reginald, who had died. Reginae can rap and sing and is now contracted to her father’s record label, Young Money Entertainment. She used to be a part of the OMG Girlz, an adolescent R&B girl group, but she quit in 2010. Nae Nae also co-wrote the book Paparazzi Princesses with Birdman’s daughter, Bria Williams, about growing up with a celebrity father.Despite the fact that Weezy married Reginae’s mother in 2004 and then divorced in 2006, he maintains close touch with Toya and is good friends with her to this day so that they can raise their daughter together.
Lil Wayne gave birth to his second kid, Sarah Vivan, on October 22, 2008, at Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. Their son’s name is Dwayne Michael Carter III, but everyone in the family refers to him as Lil Tuney. Wayne met Sarah Vivan after one of his concerts in 2005, and the two had an on-again, off-again relationship. Sarah, who was born in 1988, now resides in Atlanta and is the mother of a daughter named Essence. Weezy and Sarah are still great friends and communicate frequently in order to raise their baby together.
Cameron Carter, Lil Wayne’s third kid, was born on September 9th, 2009 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles to actress Lauren London. Lauren prefers to keep Cameron, their baby child who goes by the moniker Killa, out of the spotlight. Lauren London was 15 years old when Wayne first met her in 1998 at Universal CityWalk in California. Weezy has rapped a couple lyrics on his relationship with Lauren earlier in his career, which can be heard on songs like “California Love,” “Young’n Blues,” and his “Frontin'” freestyle. They were also secretly engaged at one point, but their lifestyles diverged and they split ways.
On November 30th, 2009, Lil Wayne welcomed his fourth child, Neal Carter, with singer Nivea B. Hamilton. Nivea tries to keep Neal, whom Wayne refers to as Meatball, out of the spotlight and away from the media. Lil Wayne and Nivea B. Hamilton first met and started dating in early 2002. They even worked together on a song called “She Feelin’ Me.” Wayne proposed to Nivea later that year, but the engagement was called off eight months later due to his engagement to his daughter’s mother, Antonia “Toya” Wright. Nivea later married music producer and artist The Dream in 2004 and had three children with him. Nivea is currently separated from The Dream and maintains a close friendship with Weezy in order to raise their baby together.
Denise Bidot was the girl who Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. (Lil Wayne) was dating. His former girlfriend works as a model. She ended their relationship because he backed Donald Trump.
|Ex-Girlfriend|| Antonia “Toya” Wright|
Nivea B. Hamilton
|Son||Dwayne Michael Carter III|
Lil Wayne Controversies
Throughout his career, Wayne has been involved in a number of issues. In recent years, he has been in trouble with the law on multiple times for consuming marijuana
He was also arrested for drug possession in Georgia in 2006, and for drug-related offences in Arizona in January 2008. His words in a number of songs have sparked a lot of debate over the years.
In addition, Abkco Music Inc filed a complaint against Lil Wayne for copyright infringement and unfair competition on July 24, 2008. He’s also had disputes with well-known artists including as Juvenile, Young Buck, Pusha T, and Jay Z.
During 2017, there was a rumour going around that Wayne had contracted HIV. The rapper, however, later refuted this. He was rumoured to be dating La’tecia Thomas at the time. She is a model from Australia.
Lil Wayne body measurement
Lil Wayne is 5 feet 5 inches tall, according to his body measurements. He also weighs roughly 61 kilogrammes (134.5 pounds).
He also wears a size 8 shoe (US). His hair is black, and his eyes are dark brown.
|Height (approx.)||5 ’5 ″|
|Weight (approx.)||61 kg|
Lil Wayne net worth – Lil Wayne Phone Number
Wayne’s annual compensation is reported to be in the $23 million range. He does, however, have a net worth of roughly $150 million. He sold millions of records and collaborated with a number of well-known artists.
|Net Worth||$150 million|
Lil Wayne Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(850)218-3022|
|New Phone Number||+1(747)303…….|
|2nd Phone Number||+1(747)322…….|
|Residence Address||Hidden Hills, California|
Lil Wayne Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||13.9 Million|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||46948237|
|Twitter follower in Number||34.8 Million|
|Youtube Channel||Lil Wayne|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||10.4 Million(All Channels Combined)|
Lil Wayne Facts – Lil Wayne Phone Number
- Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. was born in the year 1982 in New Orleans, Louisiana. He grew up in Hollygrove, which is one of the city’s poorest and most dangerous neighbourhoods.
- Lil Wayne has a natural knack for rapping since he was a child, and he wrote his first song when he was eight years old. He was signed to the record label Cash Money Records when he was only 11 years old. True Story is the title of his new album.
- Lil Wayne started carrying his first gun, a tiny.32 Derringer, when he was only 11 years old. “You can’t get nowhere without strapping,” Wayne stated in an interview. That’s how life is.”
- After Terry intimidated Wayne’s mother, Wayne drew a knife on his first stepfather, Terry. Wayne never cut Terry, but the incident caused the stepfather to abandon the family.
- Wayne inadvertently shot himself in the chest with his stepfather’s.44 Taurus Magnum when he was 12 years old. The bullet flew straight out of his back, just missing his heart by two inches. Wayne was on life support for two weeks in the hospital.
- Wayne’s mother despised the Cash Money Records crew because she was aware that several of the rappers had prior felony convictions. She made Wayne concentrate on education rather than rapping for two years.
- Wayne received straight A’s in public school and obtained his high school diploma by taking the GED test. He also went to the University of Houston for his education. In an interview, he remarked that compared to the turmoil of his urban public high school, college felt like the first time he ever genuinely gone to school. Wayne left Houston when he sensed his rap career was taking off and completed his Bachelor’s degree online at the University of Phoenix.
- Despite the fact that his real name is “Dwayne,” the rapper has chosen to go by the moniker “Wayne.” He never got to meet his father, and he didn’t want to be anything like him when he grew up.
- Lil Wayne’s second stepfather, known as “Rabbit,” and Lil Wayne began to enjoy a solid father-son connection. Rabbit, he claimed, is the guy he considers to be his “true” father. Rabbit was tragically assassinated while Lil Wayne was only 14 years old.
- Wayne used to go by the moniker “Shrimp Daddy” as a nod to the late-90s rapper Pimp Daddy. Later, he changed his name to Lil Wayne.
- Lil Wayne has never worked a job since he began rapping at a young age, with the exception of an unpaid volunteer stint at a summer camp.
- Wayne rapped in 597 guest appearances between 1997 and 2012, yet only a small percentage of them are well-known.
- Wayne lost his virginity to a 13-year-old girl while he was just 11 years old. Antonia Johnson, his 14-year-old high school girlfriend, became pregnant when he was 16. Reginae, their daughter, was born to them.
- When he was 15, Lil Wayne was a member of The Hot Boys, a rap group. “We On Fire” was one of their most popular songs.
- Wayne married Antonia Johnson, his high school love, in 2004. They divorced in 2006, but they remain close friends and raise Reginae together.
- Wayne was on the verge of joining Boyz N Da Hood in 2005. He collaborated with them on a project, but ultimately decided not to join the group.
- Wayne began his solo career when he was 17 years old. The Block is Hot was the title of his debut album. The album went platinum, and he was named “Best New Artist” by Source magazine. Wayne’s mother encouraged him to control his language on the first album, thus there isn’t any swearing on it.
- Lil Wayne was featured in Destiny’s Child’s song “Soldier,” which helped him get recognition in the mainstream music industry.
- Lil Wayne has been nominated for 24 Grammy Awards and has won five of them. He has also performed at the Grammy Awards on several occasions.
- Lil Wayne met Sarah Vivian, a high-school-aged woman, in a bar in Cincinnati, Ohio, after one of his shows in 2008. They had a kid, Dwayne Carter III, after he got her pregnant.
- Wayne enjoys skateboarding in his spare time. Skateboarding, he claimed in an ESPN interview, is incredibly therapeutic for him because it encourages him to clear his mind. He described the pleasure of landing a new trick as “nearly as rewarding” as winning a Grammy Award.
- He was an obvious candidate as the next CEO of Cash Money Records because he had spent practically his entire life working for the record label. He also launched his own record label, Young Money Records.
- Wayne was convicted of narcotics and firearm possession in 2007. Out of his year-long sentence, he served 242 days at Riker’s Prison. On good behaviour, he was discharged. Wayne stated he primarily played UNO to pass the time when asked what he did to pass the time.
- Lil Wayne was a mentor to some of the biggest names in rap and hip hop, including Drake and Nicki Minaj.
- Reginae Carter, Wayne’s daughter, also enjoys rapping. She joined Young Money Entertainment at the age of 14 and became a member of the R&B group OMG Girlz.
- Wayne stopped trying to write his rhymes ahead of time in 2002 and began freestyling. He believes that freestyling enhances the significance of the words.
- While he clearly admires other rappers and even has a tattoo of Jay-Z on his face, Wayne claims that Nirvana is his favourite band.
- Wayne has been cited as saying that he never listens to his competitors’ work and only listens to music that isn’t rap. He isn’t interested in being influenced or comparing himself to other rappers.
- Lil Wayne has epilepsy and has had many seizures over the course of his life.
- Lil Wayne gets almost $600,000 every time he performs in front of an audience, according to Forbes.
- Wayne has his own TRUKFIT apparel line. According to the brand’s website, a truck selling designer apparel would come up in Wayne’s neighbourhood when he was a kid in New Orleans, causing lines to form. When someone wore something nice, such as a Ralph Lauren Polo, it was referred to as a “trukfit” rather than an outfit.
- Wayne also owns the Wize and Ope watch company. The logo features an adorable teddy bear-like creature, but according to the brand’s website, the graphic represents an alien named Wize who studied Earth civilization from space. Wize travelled the globe, met new people, and grew more “ope” or “open minded.”
- Wayne established the One Family Foundation to assist New Orleans’ impoverished youngsters. Following Hurricane Katrina, the organisation provided a great deal of assistance to families.
- Barack Obama admitted to being a Lil Wayne admirer during his presidency.
- Lil Wayne has appeared in over 60 television episodes and films.
- Mountain Dew has a multimillion-dollar endorsement arrangement with the rapper.
- Wayne vowed to sue pornographic sites in 2015 after they obtained a Lil Wayne sex film that purportedly showed him in his underwear with two more-than-accommodating women. Lil Wayne stated categorically that he did not consent to the tape and that if it was produced by any company, he would “sue the hell out of them.”
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.