JoJo Siwa Phone Number
JoJo Siwa is an actress, singer, dancer, and social media personality from the United States. JoJo Siwa has a net worth of $14 million as of 2021. She is most known for playing Victoria Martin in the comedy film “Blurt” and for co-starring with her mother, Jessalynn Siwa, in the TV reality show “Dance Moms” (2011). Dance Moms is a show which has also given us celebrities such as Nia Sioux, Kendall Vertes , Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler, Chloe Lukasiak, and Kalani Hilliker.
JoJo Siwa began her career as a dancer, competing in the TV reality show Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition and placing first among the top finalists. She then starred alongside her mother on the TV reality show Dance Moms. She released her debut single, Boomerang, in 2016, which addressed the issue of internet abuse. I Can Make You Dance, Kid in a Candy Store, Hold The Drama, NonStop, Only Getting Better, and countless other singles followed. She has also appeared in films such as Blurt and The Angry Birds Movie 2.
She has also been in a number of notable television shows, including Good Day New York, Make it Pop, School of Rock, JoJo’s Dream Birthday, All That, The Substitute, The Masked Singer, and others. D.R.E.A.M The Music, Celebrate, and JoJo’s Rockin’ Christmas are some of her extended plays. She also often posts videos on her YouTube page.
|Old JoJo Siwa Phone Number||+1(812)489-9571|
|New JoJo Siwa Phone Number||+1(818)631-XXXX|
|2nd JoJo Siwa Phone Number||+1(818)377-XXXX|
JoJo Siwa WhatsApp Number
|JoJo Siwa Text / WhatsApp Number||+1(310)774-0776|
JoJo Siwa House Address
|House Address||Tarzana, California|
JoJo Siwa Email Id
JoJo Siwa Website
JoJo Siwa Wiki/Biography
JoJo Siwa is 18 years old as of 2021, having been born on May 19, 2003. She was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, United States, in an upper-class family.
She graduated from Nebraska’s Roncalli Catholic High School. She is currently pursuing her education at a well-known university in the United States.
She has always had a passion for singing and dancing and has wanted to pursue a profession in this sector since she was a child. She began her career by competing in the second season of the TV reality show Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition, where she placed in the top five.
|Real Name||Joelle Joanie “JoJo” Siwa|
|Nickname||JoJo with the Big Bow|
|Date of Birth||19 – 05 – 2003|
|Age||18 (as in 2021)|
|School|| Roncalli Catholic High School|
JoJo Siwa Career
JoJo Siwa began her career after finishing in the top five finalists on season 2 of “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” and being the youngest contender. Abby Lee Miller, of Dance Moms fame, was the producer. JoJo appeared on the show with her mother and was ejected in week nine. Then, in 2014, she began to make an appearance on “Dance Moms,” beginning with an audition for Miller’s “ALDC” dance competition group. In early 2015, she was a member of the group. Siwa released “Boomerang” and an earlier track, “I Can Make U Dance,” for download in May 2016.
The film “Boomerang” is about online bullying. The video has been seen more than 900 million times and has received more than 2.5 million likes. In the year 2018, Vivid Seats named Siwa the Breakout Artist of the Year. JoJo then revealed in 2018 that she would embark on her first major concert tour in 2019. “D.R.E.A.M. The Tour” was the name of the musical tour. She planned to visit fifty-two locations across the United States and Canada, performing in a variety of venues including theatres, amphitheatres, stadiums, and arenas.
Other projects would be carried out in the United Kingdom and Australia. The tour is set to begin on May 17 in Phoenix, Arizona. The tour’s first leg was scheduled to begin on June 26 in Austin, Texas, and conclude on July 10 in Orlando, Florida. The 2nd leg’s final date has been set for August 20 in Vancouver, Canada. JoJo was named to Time’s annual list of the world’s 100 most influential people in September 2020. In 2016, JoJo launched a hair bow collection with Claire’s, a fashion jewellery firm.
The line of hair bows, inspired by the hairbows that people recognise her for wearing, has had particular success among first-year students in the United Kingdom, where several schools have banned them for a variety of reasons, including peer pressure, distraction from work, impairment of pupils’ concentration, and aggressive school dress strategies. Due to the high demand for bows, various stores began selling well-known bows. Siwa described her bows as a “sign of power, confidence, believing-ness” in 2017.
She eventually worked with J. C. Penney, an American department store, to manufacture a variety of jewellery, bedroom décor, and a doll, as well as bringing several novels aimed mostly at young children. A warning regarding harmful levels of asbestos in a JoJo Siwa-branded cosmetics kit was also issued by the FDA, prompting Claire’s to recall the product in June 2019. In addition, Nickelodeon struck a deal with JoJo Siwa in 2017. Then she appeared in the film “Blurt!” alongside Jace Norman, as well as on the show “Lip Sync Battle Shorties” with Nick Cannon.
Following that, JoJo appeared as T-Rex in season three of “The Masked Singer.” She is also the show’s youngest contestant, having appeared on the competition at the age of sixteen. Spin Master was working on a card game called “JoJo’s Juice” in January 2021. Despite the fact that it was marketed to youngsters aged six and up, it was full of questions about nudity and stealing. Later, Siwa apologised for not being present during the game’s content progression and explained that the games were being remade from all toy store shelves.
JoJo Siwa Family
JoJo Siwa hails from Omaha, Nebraska, in the United States. She is known to be of American ethnicity and to follow the Christian religion.
Dr. Tom Siwa is her father’s name and Jessalynn Siwa is her mother’s name . Tom is a chiropractor, and Jessalyn is a dance instructor, which explains how JoJo became interested in dance.
Jessalyn said she imagined a tiny girl dancing and wearing bows while she was pregnant with JoJo. Jessalyn admitted that she didn’t consult JoJo before sending an audition tape to Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition, but that the then-10-year-old was ecstatic when she learned she had made the show.
JoJo noted that her mother never put her under a lot of pressure to succeed. Jessalyn also stated that if she decided to leave vlogging and performing in favour of something else, she would have her complete support.
Her elder brother, Jayden Siwa, is a professional vlogger and is her only sibling. The family now lives in a $3 million Los Angeles home that JoJo purchased in December of this year.
Both Tom and Jessalyn now have Instagram profiles where they post about how proud they are of JoJo and Jayden. These days, Jessalyn is completely focused on her daughter’s business, and she works hard to create some of JoJo’s most blinged-out ensembles. She was also the original designer of JoJo’s trademark bows from Dance Moms.
JoJo Siwa Relationships and Maritial Status
JoJo was formerly dating Mark Bontempo, a TikTok star, from August to November 2020.
On National Girlfriend Day in August, JoJo and Mark made their relationship public by posting a video imitating the “Famous” TikTok trend. “Meet Mark,” JoJo captioned a video in which Mark wears JoJo’s glittery outfits and ribbons. They went Instagram official about a month later when Mark shared a photo with JoJo at the Sugar Factory. JoJo described Mark as “a dream” at the time, and ” unreal” and that she “couldn’t imagine someone better.” However they broke in November 2020.
Madison said , “They both have a lot of things they want to get done. For both of them, life is really hectic, and it was particularly difficult.” This video was taken from YouTube. You might be able to find the same information in a different format, or more information, on their website. Distance, it appears, also had a part. “They also lived about an hour and a half apart, so it was difficult to commute,” Madison explained.
Despite their breakup, JoJo and Mark appear to be on good terms. While Mark has yet to speak on the breakup, his sister, YouTuber Madison Bontempo, and her husband, Kyler Fisher, just said so in a video.
However, Madison claims that her brother stated that he will get back together with JoJo. Madison reportedly called JoJo following the breakup.
In January 2021, she also came out as a member of the LGBTQ+ community on her social media account. After being asked by a fan what her label was, JoJo stated that she does not classify her sexuality since Siwa “does not really know this answer.” Siwa stated in February 2021 that she was dating her best friend, who had asked her to be her girlfriend a month before. Siwa and her mother are currently residing in Los Angeles.
JoJo Siwa Controversies
- In regards to the incidents, certain schools in the United States have prohibited their kids from wearing JoJo’s bright bows. The Pioneer said that the school administration was in a bad mood, was enraged, and was breaking the uniform code.
- Following the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards, a dispute erupted when some supporters of Jacob Sartorius claimed that JoJo Siwa had supplied and paid for him to be the winner.
- Claire’s had to recall a JoJo Siwa-branded cosmetics kit after the FDA issued a warning regarding unsafe levels of asbestos in the product.
- Heather Watson, a mother who bought the game “JoJo’s Juice” for her small daughter for Christmas, posted photographs of the disputed playing cards on Facebook on Friday, claiming the game “belongs in the trash.” According to the packaging, the Nickelodeon-branded game contains playing cards and is aimed at children aged 6 and up. “”Have you ever gone outside without underwear?” ” “Have you ever been arrested?” and “Have you ever been arrested?” are is onesome of the questions in the “Truth or Dare” category. JoJo spoke up after parents expressed their concerns about the game on social media, assuring her fans that she was “very concerned” about the game’s content and was working to have it removed from shops. Nickelodeon and Spin Master, the game’s manufacturer, issued a joint statement confirming the game’s removal from store shelves.
- Rapper DaBaby has received backlash for referring to Jojo Siwa as a “b*tch” in his new single Beatbox freestyle. There’s a passage in the song’s lyrics and video that seems to refer to JoJo Siwa. Not only that, but he appears to incorporate a photograph of the then 17-year-old rapper in the video.
JoJo Siwa body measurement
JoJo Siwa is a stunning young woman with a bright and appealing personality. She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs roughly 55 kilogrammes. Her long blonde hair is stunning, and her eyes are a brilliant blue colour.
She has a lovely, hot-shaped figure with amazing body dimensions and a lean physique. Her body dimensions are roughly 32-25-34 inches. Her beauty is enhanced by her sharp features and a lovely grin.
|Height (approx.)||5 ’ 9″|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-25-34|
JoJo Siwa net worth
JoJo Siwa has a Net Worth of $14 Million. Her wealthy bow business accounts for the majority of her financial worth.
Siwa also sells a variety of brightly coloured clothing and accessories at Walmart and other retailers.
Under her moniker, the 17-year-old sells a variety of toys, luggage, and pretty much anything else you can think of.
On top of that, Siwa has millions of YouTube and Instagram followers. She’s also done sold-out tours all over the world.
|Net Worth||$14 Million|
JoJo Siwa Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||10.9 Million|
|Facebook page||JoJo Siwa|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||711352|
|Twitter follower in Number||615.4K|
|Youtube Channel||Its JoJo Siwa|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||12.3 Million|
|TikTok followers in Number||2.2 Million|
JoJo Siwa Facts
- At the age of 16, she is embarking on her first tour. As of this writing, JoJo is on a national tour called D.R.E.A.M. The Tour, which will run until October 2019. The tour will promote her new EP, Celebrate, which was released in April of this year.
- She doesn’t get enough rest. At least not while she’s on the road. During the second annual U.S. Nickelodeon SlimeFest in June 2019, the pop diva told Seventeen, “The lack of sleep is probably my biggest obstacle [on tour], which might be bothersome, but I’m good. I don’t need much sleep to function.”
- She collaborated with Kim Kardashian‘s daughter North West on a YouTube video. On YouTube in March of this year, JoJo and North made the collab of the century. North, JoJo’s biggest fan, was “babysat” by the pop star at her home, which was captured in a lovely, nearly seven-minute video. The video has approximately 17 million views on YouTube as of June 2019. When Kim Kardashian first shared her daughter’s passion on Twitter in February, JoJo was overjoyed, promising to send the five-year-old more merchandise.
- She really wants to have a YouTube collaboration with MrBeast. MrBeast, aka Jimmy Donaldson, was confirmed by JoJo to be a fun person to work with on the platform. What would the video be about, exactly? Of course, there are hair bows. “I’d say we’d have some sort of JoJo bow challenge,” JoJo told Seventeen. “He typically does stuff with a lot of things, so maybe a billion JoJo bow challenge.”
- Her best pals are her favourite people to collaborate with on YouTube. Colleen Ballinger (aka Miranda Sings), Rachel Ballinger, Kyler and Mad, and Trav and Cor are among the cast members.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.