Ryan Higa Phone Number
Ryan Higa Phone Number is +1(720)543-6936. New Ryan Higa Phone Numbers are given below:
|Old Ryan Higa Phone Number||+1(720)543-6936|
|New Ryan Higa Phone Number||+1(702)684-XXXX|
|2nd Ryan Higa Phone Number||+1(702)398-XXXX|
Ryan Higa WhatsApp Number
|Ryan Higa WhatsApp Number||+1(702)684-XXXX|
Ryan Higa House Address
|Ryan Higa House Address||Las Vegas, Nevada|
Ryan Higa Email Id
|Ryan Higa Email Id||Not Available|
Ryan Higa Website
Ryan Higa Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||2.3 Million|
|Facebook follower in Number||2 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||1.8 Million|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||21.2 Million|
Ryan Higa Facts
- Ryan Higa is an actor and comedian from the United States. Ryan Higa is known for his comedic films on the @nigahiga YouTube channel.
- Ryan Higa has received a lot of love and respect from his fans since he started his Youtube account. His female fans are often wondering as to whether Japanese-American Youtube sensation Higa is dating anyone in real life. He’s also been linked to a number of his fellow YouTube stars, but these are just rumours.
- He is currently single, according to his relationship status. His dating status remains a mystery because he rarely speaks about his personal life. He previously had a romantic relationship with Arden Cho, an American actress. She is a model and vocalist best known for her portrayal as Kira Yukimura on Teen Wolf. From 2015 through 2020, the couple was together. His admirers were more interested in learning about their breakup. Fans were startled and saddened by the announcement after learning about their breakup a year ago. Their fans, on the other hand, have remarked on their old duo photos in response to the breakup news.
- They were both incredibly close to each other and looked gorgeous in photographs. They were head over heels in love and used to share lovely photos with heartfelt captions. Regardless, his followers will be eagerly anticipating their reunion.
- In terms of former relationships, he was first linked up with Tarynn Nago from 2006 to 2010. In 2010, he began dating Andrea Thi after his breakup with Tarynn. Unfortunately, their romance ended in the same year, therefore they are no longer together.
- Ryan Higa sobbed for the first time when he came out of his mother’s womb on June 6, 1990, in Hilo, Hawaii, the United States. Gemini is his zodiac sign. Wendell Higa is his father’s name, and Luci Higa is his mother’s name. He has also left out the occupation of his parents. Kyle Higa, his older brother, is his cousin.
- Similarly, he is of Okinawan heritage and belongs to the American nationality. His parents are originally from Japan, hence he is of Japanese ancestry. He began his judo career as a child and now possesses a black belt. He’s even finished his judo training.
- In terms of Ryan Higa’s educational history, he attended Waiakea High School and graduated in 2008. At school, he was an extremely busy student. In high school, he won first place in wrestling and second place in Judo. He later relocated to Las Vegas to pursue a degree in nuclear medicine at the University of Nevada. He dropped out of university after the first semester since he had no interest in nuclear medicine and began focusing on his social media career.
- While attending Waiakea High School, Ryan and Sean Fujiyoshi began posting YouTube videos of themselves lip-syncing to songs in mid-2006. They quickly extended beyond songs, performing a variety of other humorous acts.
- Due to copyright infringement, their two most popular videos, “How To Be Gangster” and “How To Be Emo,” were pulled on Christmas Eve of 2008. His account was temporarily suspended on January 21, 2009, and he was compelled to erase further copyrighted material. His lip-syncing videos were all taken down as a result of this. He began composing his own music after that. How to be Gangster and How to be Emo were re-released on his channel in late August 2009.
- When it comes to Ryan Higa’s YouTube career, he began by lip-syncing to songs as a high school student. He eventually began uploading other amusing and humorous films to his YouTube page. On July 21, 2006, he joined Youtube and created the Nigahiga channel.
- Nigahiga is a mix of his last name and the Japanese word ‘niga,’ which means ‘rant.’ On July 26, 2007, he released his first video, “How to Be Ninja,” which has had over 55 million views to date. In his debut video, he demonstrated his stretching abilities.
- On his Youtube channel, he currently hosts numerous online series, including Podcasts I Dare You and Dear Ryan. On his Youtube channel, he has a ‘Off the Pill’ series in which he entertains by ‘ranting’ on camera while not taking his ADHD medication. He even has a separate ‘rant’ series called ‘On the Pill.’ However, his videos also include parodies, spoofs, and comedies.
- He invited other Youtubers and hosted a podcast on numerous topics on his channel. His videos usually receive millions of views since they are entertaining. “How To Sing Like Your Favorite Artists,” “The Best Joke Ever!” “10 How To’s That Will Blow Your Mind!” “Rap God (Dear Ryan),” and many other videos can be seen on his Youtube page.
- He has also launched a second channel, HigaTV, where he shares behind-the-scenes footage from his primary channel. His YouTube channel now has over 21 million subscribers. “Parkourse at the Skate Park! (Ep.4),” “Parkourse at the Park! (ep.3),” “Parkourse at the Pool! (Ep.6),” and others are among his most popular and worthwhile videos.
- He also assisted in the formation of the YOMYOMF Network, which in 2012 hosted the online video-making talent competition Internet Icon. He was a primary judge alongside Christine Lakin and Timothy DeLaGhetto.
- Ryan Ryan, David Choi, Phillip Wang, Jun Sung Ahn, and Justin Chon created a K-pop band in 2016. Boys Generally Asian is the name of a Korean pop band. The following band was formed to consciously influence Girls Generation, an all-female band. They debuted with the song “Dong Saya Dae,” which has received over 16 million views on YouTube.
- Their song was regarded as a standard parody of all K-pop songs, with humorous lyrics. Despite this, the single shockingly reached number two on iTunes’ official K-pop rankings. Similarly, in 2017, BgA released its second song, “Who’s It Gonna Be,” which was more serious than the first while still being a parody. Fortunately, the song topped the K-pop charts at number one.
- Ryan also confirmed plans for a BgA film in a podcast on his YouTube channel Nigahiga on July 28, 2019. They even claimed that R.O.P. and Daeyang had written a song for BgA but hadn’t yet recorded it.
- He has been in a number of films and television shows as an actor. Ryan and Sean’s Not So Excellent Adventure was his first feature-length film, which he received in 2008. The film played to packed houses in Hawaii and California. The DVD was released in the United States on July 14, 2009. In addition, he and Wong Fu Productions developed Agents of Secret Stuff, a 35-minute independent film. On November 24, 2010, the film was uploaded to the nigahiga channel. He also included actors like Aki Aleong and Arden Cho, as well as other renowned YouTube users.
- He also appeared as DJ Elephant Head, a master planner, in an episode of Supah Ninjas. He also starred in the horror thriller Tell Me How I Die, which was released in 2016.
- Ryan Higa has won numerous accolades and has been nominated numerous times. In 2012, he received the Shorty Award for Humor. He was also given the YouTube Creator Award by the Diamond Creator Award Youtube Creator Reward in 2016. He has also been nominated for numerous awards, including the Teen Choice Award for Favorite Male Web Star, the Streamy Awards, the Streamy Award for Best Comedy Series, the Young Hollywood Awards, and many others.
- In terms of Ryan Higa’s net worth, he is one of the most well-known YouTubers who has amassed a substantial fortune through his work. According to his Youtube statistics, he has over 21 million subscribers on his primary channel and over 5 million on his second. Similarly, he has had billions of views and has made around $2 million from his videos.
- He has also made a substantial chunk of money from his other work. As a result, his current net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. He earns roughly $2 million every year. He recently purchased a fancy car from Ford for $110,000 and also owns an Audi. He was also named to Business Insider’s list of the 19 most popular YouTubers in the globe.
- He has to film multiple videos as a comedy Youtube celebrity criticising other people’s comments, which might be problematic at times. He, on the other hand, enjoys what he does and doesn’t mind being labelled or condemned for it. He laughs off dismal remarks since his experience with segregation in school has made him stronger on the inside. He described the internet as the most difficult environment for sensitive individuals, and advised young aspiring YouTubers not to let negativity dissuade them.
- In the meantime, he’s gotten himself into some odd difficulties by posting videos that were protected by copyright. Similarly, numerous of his films were taken down from YouTube owing to copyright violations, which is why Ryan began writing music for his videos. He has, however, handled his problematic situations with care and has managed to preserve a clean image on social media sites. He is not currently involved in any scandal.
- The attractive personality Ryan Higa has a fantastic personality and a great figure. He stands roughly 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 65 kilogrammes (143 lbs). He, too, has an athletic build, dark brown eyes, and black hair.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.