We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Lee Min Ho like What is Lee Min Ho WhatsApp number? What is Lee Min Ho Phone number? What is Lee Min Ho Contact Number? What is Lee Min Ho personal WhatsApp number How to meet Lee Min Ho? What is Lee Min Ho Personal Mobile Number What is Lee Min Ho office address ? Who is Lee Min Ho’s Girlfriend? Who is Lee Min Ho’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Lee Min Ho Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Lee Min Ho Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Lee Min Ho?
Lee Min-ho is a well-known South Korean actor and singer who is regarded as one of the most popular Hallyu stars today. He wanted to be a professional football player since he was a boy, but an injury he sustained in elementary school prompted him to give up football and pursue his father’s goal of being an actor. After graduating from ‘Konkuk University’ with a degree in Film & Art and joining ‘Starhaus Entertainment,’ he began acting in modest roles on TV before obtaining his breakthrough role as Gu Jun-pyo in the TV series ‘Boys Over Flowers.’
He received multiple honours for the performance, including the Best New Actor (TV) award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards, as well as a lot of fame and popularity in Korea and other areas of Asia. The role served as a springboard for his developing career, which saw him play lead roles in a number of subsequent series, including ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea,’ ‘City Hunter,’ and ‘The Heirs.’ With flicks like ‘Bounty Hunters’ and ‘Gangnam Blues,’ this South Korean star has created a name for himself on the big screen. ‘My Everything’ and ‘Song for You’ are two of his musical endeavours.
Check out below for Lee Min Ho Phone Number.
Lee Min Ho Wiki/Biography – Lee Min Ho Phone Number
Lee Min-ho was born in Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea, on June 22, 1987. He had a dream of becoming a professional football player since he was a child.
Lee’s mother revealed that he weighed 3.2 kilogrammes at birth, which was below average. He was interested in playing football as a boy, but later decided to pursue a career as an actor. He preferred cola-flavored ice cream over regular baby food when he was a couple of years old. When he was 15, he graduated from an elementary school. He worked as a part-time model in high school, earning 50000 won ($43.08 US) per day.
His talent and drive earned him a spot in South Korean football manager and former player Cha Bum-young Kun’s football programme. He was compelled to rethink his views after suffering an injury in the fifth grade of primary school.He subsequently developed an interest in acting, which he pursued seriously during his sophomore year of high school, and by his senior year, he had signed with ‘Starhaus Entertainment.’ He graduated from ‘Konkuk University,’ where he majored in Film and Art.
|Real Name||Lee Min Ho|
|Date of Birth||22 – 06 – 1987|
|Age||34 (as in 2021)|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|College|| Konkuk University|
Lee Min Ho Career – Lee Min Ho Phone Number
His early acting endeavours saw him attempting to break into the industry by appearing in minor roles in a number of television shows, including ‘Romance’ (2002), ‘Nonstop 5’ (2004), and ‘Recipe of Love’ (2006). Although Lee took the stage name Lee Min at one point, as advised by his agency, he later dropped it and returned to his real identity. Park Du-hyun made his official acting debut in the EBS series “Secret Campus” (2006). That year, he was involved in a serious vehicle accident, which left him bedridden for several months.
Lee won his first leading role as Cha Gong-chan in the SBS high-school sitcom ‘Mackerel Run’ after his rehabilitation (2007). Despite the fact that the series was supposed to run for 24 episodes, the low audience figures prompted it to be cancelled after only 8 episodes.Lee began his cinematic career by working on TV shows such as ‘I Am Sam’ (2007) and ‘Get Up’ (2008). He starred alongside Sol Kyung-gu and Jung Jae-young in the sequel to ‘Public Enemy’ (2002) and ‘Another Public Enemy’ (2005), titled ‘Public Enemy Returns.’ On June 19, 2008, the film was released. He also starred as Oh Sang-hoon in the South Korean comedy drama film ‘Our School’s E.T.’ in 2008, which was released on September 11th of that year.
In 2009, Lee won his breakout role of Gu Jun-pyo in the KBS romantic comedy drama TV series ‘Boys Over Flowers,’ balancing small and big screens. The anime was based on the popular Japanese Shjo manga series of the same name. The great success of ‘Boys Over Flowers’ in South Korea, combined with Lee’s outstanding performance, catapulted him into the spotlight, earning him not just huge recognition but also a slew of prizes and sponsorship deals. His meteoric rise to fame sparked the emergence of yet another Korean Wave across Asia, establishing him as a rising Hallyu star.
In the romantic comedy drama TV series ‘Personal Taste,’ he played Jeon Jin-ho alongside Son Ye-jin (2010). One of his most well-known performances was as Lee Yoon-sung, the titular character in the South Korean action-drama TV series ‘City Hunter’ (2011), which was based on the popular Japanese manga series of the same name by Tsukasa Hojo. ‘City Hunter’ not only received great critical reviews but also became a commercial hit in Asia, boosting Lee’s reputation even more, particularly in China, the Philippines, Japan, and a few European countries.
He won multiple honours for his outstanding performance in “City Hunter,” including the Best Actor prize at the 4th Korean Drama Awards. He was also named the brand ambassador for the Hyundai Veloster in China. He played Choi Young opposite Kim Hee-sun in the historical-medical-drama TV series ‘Faith’ (2012). Despite the fact that the series was a failure, Lee’s performance gained him praise and multiple prizes. In April 2013, a wax figure of Lee was unveiled in Shanghai’s ‘Madame Tussauds’.
He then starred as Kim Tan in the romantic drama teen series ‘The Heirs,’ also known as ‘The Inheritors,’ in 2013. The series was a great hit in South Korea and Asia, with over one billion views on iQiyi, a Chinese online video platform. ‘Heirs’ gained him multiple SBS Drama Awards, as well as increasing his local and worldwide fame, particularly in China. The South Korean noir action film ‘Gangnam Blues,’ starring Lee and Kin Rae-won, was released on January 21, 2015. The film was a box office success, earning him praise from both the public and critics, as well as multiple accolades.
He then starred in the 2016 fantasy-romance-drama TV series ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ alongside Jun Ji-hyun. In the same year, he starred as Yi San in the South Korean-Chinese-Hong Kong co-production ‘Bounty Hunters,’ an action-comedy-drama film. The film grossed $31.1 million in China after its premiere on July 1, 2016. Lee also dabbled in music, releasing two albums titled ‘My Everything’ (2013) and ‘Song For You’ (2014). He’s also appeared in a couple of online series, such as ‘Line Romance’ (2014) and ‘First Seven Kisses’ (2016).
Several honours and recognitions have been bestowed upon him as a result of his contributions and success as an actor. Among his achievements are serving as Honorary Ambassador of UNICEF’s Love Net campaign from 2009 to 2010 and receiving the ‘Prime Minister Award’ at the 5th Korean Popular Culture & Arts Award in 2014. The superstar’s humanitarian side saw him get involved in charitable activities, such as founding the PROMIZ website in 2014 to generate funds and awareness for charitable and social causes, as well as donating W100 million to UNICEF in 2015 to aid Nepal earthquake victims.
Le has also become a social media sensation, with 22.5 million Weibo admirers, 17 million Facebook fans, and over 3 million Twitter followers. On March 15, 2018, Lee began his military training at the Korea Army Training Centre in Nonsan, South Chungcheong province. After four weeks of basic military training, he has returned to his public service duties. Then, on April 25, 2019, he is released.
In terms of Lee Min-accolades, ho’s he won the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards for Best New Actor (TV) for the film Boys Over Flowers. In addition, in 2009, he received an MTN Broadcast Advertisement Festival award for the Most Popular Advertisement Model for Truyen Commercial. He also won the Grand Prize at the National Brand Awards in 2017. Lee Min Ho is an actor and vocalist who works really hard. Through his profession, he has amassed a substantial sum of money. His net worth is estimated to be approximately $10 million. His pay and earnings, on the other hand, are still being scrutinised.
Lee Min Ho Family
His father was a gentle dad, but his mother was stern. Lee Yun Jeong, his older sister, is the CEO of MYM Entertainment.
|Sister||Lee Yun Jeong|
Lee Min Ho Relationships and Maritial Status
Lee Min Ho is reportedly dating singer and actress Yeonwoo. It was also stated that the couple, who became romantically linked during the lockdown, spent the majority of their dates indoors at each other’s houses, which were only a short walk apart. Lee Min Ho also hosted a private midnight birthday celebration for Yeonwoo at his home.
Previously Lee was dating Suzy Bae. Lee and Suzy wore identical rings in March 2016 after being together for a year. They even had their second wedding anniversary. The couple began to have disagreements as a result of their hectic schedules, and on November 16, 2017, the news of their split was all over the news. He previously had a five-month romance with Park Min Young. Park was his City Hunter co-star. Park Shin Hye, a South Korean actress, was Lee’s girlfriend.
|Ex-Girlfriend|| Suzy Bae|
Park Min Young
Park Shin Hye
Lee Min Ho Controversies
- Lee’s onscreen kiss with Park Shin Hye sparked debate as he admitted in an interview that he regretted kissing her. Park Shin-hye is a singer, model, and actress from South Korea. She is best known for playing Go Mi-nam in the South Korean television series You’re Beautiful .
- Following a terrible vehicle accident in 2006 while riding with fellow actor Jung Il-woo and two other friends, his acting career was put on pause for a year. They were heading to Gangwon Province when they were hit head-on by a car coming from the opposite lane after fleeing a prior hit-and-run, destroying their car’s hood and engine. Lee and Jung, who were both sat in the back of the automobile, survived the crash in a critical condition. Their friends in the front seat of the car died instantly. He was more seriously injured and spent a month in a coma, following which he was incapacitated for months. He suffered shattered ribs, ankle, and thigh bones, as well as a rupture in his knee cartilage. His thigh was pierced with a 46-centimeter metal pin as part of his treatment, making one of his legs shorter than the other.
Lee Min Ho body measurement
Lee Min Ho is a highly attractive and attractive man. He has a wonderful personality and a beautiful body. He stands roughly 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 68 kilogrammes. Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and black hair.
|Height (approx.)||6’ 1″|
|Weight (approx.)||68 kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Lee Min Ho net worth – Lee Min Ho Phone Number
He gets compensated $58,700 every episode. His net worth is reported to be over $12 million, which he obtains through his career.
|Net Worth||$12 million|
Lee Min Ho Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+82-10-555-1109|
|New Phone Number||+82-063-292…….|
|New Phone Number||+82-066-755…….|
|Residence Address||Nonhyeon, Seoul|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Lee Min Ho Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||26.3 Million|
|Facebook page||Lee Minho|
|Facebook Followers in Number||28 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||3.1 Million|
|Youtube Channel||leeminho film|
|Youtube Subscribers in Number||738K|
Lee Min Ho Facts – Lee Min Ho Phone Number
- Lee Min Ho was born on June 22, 1987, in Dongjak-gu, Seoul. Lee Min was his stage name when he first started acting. Fans found it difficult to hunt for Lee Min on the Internet because his name also signifies “immigration” in Korean. In the end, he reverted to using his given name.
- The Korean hunk was a soccer fan who was on his way to become a pro player. He had to give up his dream after suffering an awful injury in elementary school.
- He attended a coed secondary school. He developed his love for performing when he was there. By his senior year, he had joined Starhaus Entertainment, which would later become his long-term agency.
- He and Jung Il Woo went to the same high school and initially met at a school celebration. “I saw Min Ho for the first time when I went to his school’s celebration,” Jung Il Woo said. I noticed a student with a glowing face from afar.” n They became buddies after bonding over their shared desire of becoming actresses.
- In 2006, the actor was killed in an automobile accident alongside Jung Il Woo and two other pals. Only Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo were able to escape. Despite this, Lee Min Ho spent a month in a coma. He also had rib, thigh, and ankle injuries, and was bedridden for months. He was in the hospital for roughly a year in all. On the set of City Hunter, he was involved in another vehicle accident (2011). He was in a car that collided with a truck, utterly wrecking the front half of his vehicle. It was a miracle he was still alive, according to witnesses. Thankfully, the actor did not sustain any serious injuries.
- Lee Min Ho co-starred in the action film Gangnam Blues with actor Kim Rae Won (2015). Due to his prior injuries, Lee Min Ho had difficulty performing several of the stunts in the film. After standing for roughly 20 minutes on set, the actor admitted to relying on his good leg for all of the action parts. Despite this, he was nominated for — and won — many prizes for his work on the show, including the Grand Bell Award for Best New Actor.
- Lee Min Ho is now a household celebrity, and it’s difficult to fathom him as an unknown actor for the previous six years. The star has dabbled in everything from sitcoms to modelling.
- Lee Min Ho was a test model at one point in his career, which meant he was a “guinea pig” for the real models. He went in to take test shots a day before the official ad was shot, however he did not appear in the commercial.
- Boys Over Flowers (2009) was the star’s breakthrough drama, in which he played Gu Jun Pyo, a chaebol heir (meaning the heir of a huge business company).
- The fact that the A-list actor has gotten Hollywood offers is unsurprising. “I’d like to attempt that step only when I feel like I’m ready for it,” the celebrity said of the next stage of his career.
- The leading man is a multi-talented individual. He can also sing and has recorded three albums and a number of singles to date. In a promotional interview for The King: Eternal Monarch (2020), he stated that in a parallel universe, he would most likely be a ballad singer. The actor says he prepared for his role as Korean Emperor Lee Gon by reading mathematics’ books and hearing physicists’ lectures during a press conference for The King: Eternal Monarch.
- Lee Min Ho was ruled unfit for warfare when he enlisted in the army at the age of 30 in 2017 due to injuries acquired in a 2006 vehicle accident. Instead of serving in the military, he worked as a public servant for four weeks.
- Lee Min Ho is frequently cast as the neighbourhood bad boy. His frigid and haughty on-screen image is a trademark of his, whether it’s Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers or Kim Tan in The Heirs.
- His friends and followers, on the other hand, laud him for being friendly and courteous in person. In his interviews, he also comes out as quite down-to-earth.
- Lee Min Ho, according to his close friend Jung Il Woo, is not a heavy drinker.
- The actor has also stated that his threshold for alcohol is half a bottle, however we’re not clear if this includes hard liquor.
- PROMIZ, a fundraising platform for the disadvantaged, was founded by Lee Min Ho in 2014. The term “PROMIZ” is a combination of the words “promise” and “MINOZ,” the name of his fan club.
- Lee Yun Jeong, the actor’s older sister, is a co-founder of MYM Entertainment and one of the company’s CEOs. He quit Starhaus Entertainment in 2016 to join the entertainment agency his sister co-founded.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.