Patrick J Adams Phone Number
Patrick J Adams Phone Number is +1(239)266-7725. New Patrick J Adams Phone Numbers are given below:
|Old Patrick J Adams Phone Number||+1(239)266-7725|
|New Patrick J Adams Phone Number||+1(213)534-XXXX|
|2nd Patrick J Adams Phone Number||+1(213)740-XXXX|
Patrick J Adams WhatsApp Number
|Patrick J Adams WhatsApp Number||+1(213)534-XXXX|
Patrick J Adams House Address
|Patrick J Adams House Address||Los Angeles|
Patrick J Adams Email Id
|Patrick J Adams Email Id||Not Available|
Patrick J Adams Website
Patrick J Adams Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||2.8 Million|
|Facebook follower in Number||22K|
|Twitter follower in Number||569.5K|
Patrick J Adams Facts
- Patrick Johannes Adams was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on August 27, 1981 to Claude Adams and Rowan Marsh. His father was a writer for a newspaper. Meredith Adams is his sister’s name.
- Northern Secondary School was his alma mater. After his parents divorced when he was 19, he relocated to Los Angeles and enrolled at the University of Southern California. He earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- Patrick Adams and all of the other excellent theatre performers were awarded scholarships immediately after graduation, allowing them to work on Edward Albee’s ‘The Goat or Who is Sylvia?’ at the Mark Taper Forum.
- In 2003, he made his film debut in the film ‘Old School,’ in which he played a supporting role. In 2005, he starred in the television movie “Christmas in Boston.”
- Patrick’s involvement with television began in 2004. He made guest appearances on popular television shows such as ‘Jack and Bobby,’ ‘Strong Medicine,’ and ‘Cold Case.’
- He appeared in a variety of prominent television shows from 2006 to 2007, including ‘Orpheus,’ ‘Numb3rs,’ ‘Commander in Chief,’ ‘Friday Night Lights,’ ‘Without a Trace,’ ‘Lost,’ and ‘Heartland.’
- Adams starred in the television film ‘Good Behaviour’ in 2008. He went on to play minor roles in shows including ‘NCIS,’ ‘Ghost Whisperer,’ ‘Cupid,’ ‘Lie to Me,’ and ‘Raising the Bar,’ among others. He was cast as the male protagonist in ‘The Dealership,’ a one-hour drama starring Tricia Helfer and William Devane.
- Adams made two short films, ‘The Butcher’s Daughter’ and ‘3 Days Gone,’ throughout his film career. He even lent his voice to the film ‘Extreme Movie.’ In 2009, he appeared in films such as “2:13,” “Weather Girl,” “Rage,” and “The Waterhole.”
- Adams made a brief appearance on ‘Pretty Little Liars’ in 2010 as Hardy, Ezra Fitz’s college friend. It was the fifth episode of the series, titled ‘Reality Bites Me.’ In 2012, he appeared in four episodes of HBO’s ‘Luck’ as recurrent character Nathan Israel.
- Adams’ major break came when he was cast in the lead role of Mike Ross in the basic-cable USA Network series ‘Suits.’ After starring in more than a dozen television episodes and films, Adams’ big break came when he was placed in the lead role of Mike Ross in the series ‘Suits.’ The series went on to become his career’s crowning success.
- In terms of work output, 2016 was a huge year for Adams. He played Tim in Anna Ziegler’s world premiere production of ‘The Last Match’ at the Old Globe Theatre, opposite his wife Bellisario. His appearance on the show gained him tremendous acclaim. He followed it up with ‘Hourman’ in the ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ action series.
- In 2017, Adams appeared in the film ‘Car Dogs,’ in which he co-starred with Academy Award winner Octavia Spencer. The following year, he and his wife Troian Bellisario published the short film ‘We Are Here,’ in which he collaborated as a writer, director, and performer.
- Adams’ departure from ‘Suits’ was first reported in January 2018, and the news quickly spread. After appearing in over 108 episodes, he exited the show after the seventh season. He not only played Mike Ross in ‘Suits,’ but he also served as the show’s co-producer from season 3. For a few episodes, he even wore the director’s hat.
- Patrick J. Adams’ acting career hit its pinnacle with the courtroom drama ‘Suits,’ despite the fact that he was still relatively new to the industry. The role of Mike Ross, a college dropout turned unlicensed lawyer, in the hugely successful series catapulted Adams’ career to new heights. The show changed his life and established him as a well-known television personality. Adams portrayed Ross until the seventh season, after which he left the show, claiming that the move was necessary to preserve the beauty of Ross’ character. He didn’t want Mike Ross to be “just another lawyer on TV,” as he put it.
- During the filming of ‘Equivocation,’ Patrick J. Adams met actress Troian Bellisario for the first time in 2009. They began dating, but things quickly fell apart, and they eventually divorced. ‘Pretty Little Liars,’ however, drew them back together. Adams was cast as a guest star on the sitcom in which Bellisario was a regular. In 2010, the couple rekindled their romance and got back together. They tied the knot in December of 2016.
- Aurora, the couple’s first child, was born in October 2018. Elliot, their second daughter, was born in May of 2021.
- Adams is a keen photographer with a collection of over 25 cameras. He enjoys playing the guitar as well.
- In September 2013, Adams was inducted into the University College Dublin Law Society as an Honorary Life Member.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.