Troian Bellisario Phone Number
Troian Bellisario Phone Number is +1(239)259-7414. New Troian Bellisario Phone Numbers are given below:
|Old Troian Bellisario Phone Number||+1(239)259-7414|
|New Troian Bellisario Phone Number||+1(213)684-XXXX|
|2nd Troian Bellisario Phone Number||+1(213)054-XXXX|
Troian Bellisario WhatsApp Number
|Troian Bellisario WhatsApp Number||+1(213)684-XXXX|
Troian Bellisario House Address
|Troian Bellisario House Address||Los Angeles|
Troian Bellisario Email Id
|Troian Bellisario Email Id||Not Available|
Troian Bellisario Website
Troian Bellisario Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||14.7 Million|
|Facebook follower in Number||845K|
|Twitter follower in Number||2.3 Million|
Troian Bellisario Facts
- Troian Bellisario is an American actress best known for her role as Spencer Hastings in the television series Pretty Little Liars. Quantum Leap, First Monday, NCIS, Billboard Dad, Consent, and more shows featured her work.
- Troian Bellisario was born Troian Avery Bellisario on October 28, 1985, in Los Angeles. She will be 36 years old in 2022. Donald P. Bellisario (father) and Deborah Pratt (mother) are her parents (mother). Her father and mother are also well-known producers.
- Magnum, P.I., Quantum Leap, NCIS, and other shows were founded by her father. She has three half-sisters and two half-brothers, as well as a younger brother. Sean Murray and producer Chad W. Murray, her half-brothers, both work in the entertainment industry as actors and producers.
- Troian attended Campbell Hall School, according to her educational history. She went to Vassar College after graduating from high school. She received her Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Southern California in 2009.
- Bellisario is the daughter of Donald Bellisario and Deborah Pratt, who are both producers. As a result, she made her acting debut at the age of three in her father’s 1988 film Last Rites, which he also wrote and directed. Quantum Leap, First Monday, and NCIS are just a few of the TV shows where she has appeared in something with her father’s involvement.
- Bellisario found a job in 2009 that would define her career and become her most well-known. Spencer Hastings is her character on ABC’s ‘Pretty Little Liars.’ She appears in 165 episodes as one of the series’ main characters between 2010 and 2017. She won the Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer TV Star for her role as Hastings.
- She played Amanda in the film ‘Consent’ in 2010. For her work in Consent, she won the Vision Fest ‘Best Acting (Female Lead)’ award as well as the ‘FirstGlance Philadelphia’ award for ‘Best Actress.’ Troian played the role of ‘Sergeant Lauren Weil’ in the online series ‘Lauren’ from 2012 to 2013.
- She appeared in ‘Pa-gents with Chris’ and ‘Suits’ in 2014. She landed a main role in the film ‘Martyrs’ the following year, as well as a role in the online series ‘Instagram Intervention with Troian Bellisario.’ She then appeared in Sister Cities, Feed, Clara, Like Turtles, and other films. She made an appearance in an episode of Sumptown with Jenna Marshall in 2020.
- As of 2022, Troian Bellisario’s net worth is predicted to be at $10 million. Acting is her principal source of income. Although she has not disclosed her annual pay, performers on average earn roughly $40,000.
- Bellisario, along with her three Pretty Little Liars co-stars Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, and Ashley Benson, were the topic of controversy in 2014. The stars of Pretty Little Liars featured in GQ magazine in a photo that was widely panned.
- The four actresses were seen frolicking in a pool while wearing small bikinis. Furthermore, they were attempting to assist a random muscular man in removing a towel from around his waist. The retouching utilised in the image caused controversy.
- Troian Bellisario is married to Patrick J. Adams, a Canadian actor. Adams is best recognised for his role as Mike Ross on the TV show “Suits.” They began dating in 2009 after meeting on the set of the play Equivocation, but had a temporary break before reuniting in 2010. Equivocation, Pretty Little Liars, The Come Up, Suits, Clara, and We Are Here are just a few of the TV shows, movies, and short films in which the duo has appeared.
- In February 2014, they announced their engagement. They married on December 10, 2016, in Santa Barbara, California, after dating for about 7 years. They have two children from their marriage: a girl named Aurora, who was born in October 2018. Elliot Rowena Adams, their second child, was born in June 2021.
- Bellisario is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs roughly 54 kilogrammes. Her breasts, waist, and hips dimensions are 30-24-33 inches. She wears a size 30 A bra and a size 2 dress (US). Her hair is brown, and her eyes are equally brown.
- Troian is a Slavic name that means “Father of Triplet Sons” and has been rendered unisex at some point. It isn’t the most frequent name in the United States, as evidenced by the fact that between 1880 and 2015, the Social Security Administration only registered about a hundred instances. As a result, it should come as no surprise that Bellisario has a slew of nicknames thanks to the fact that her name is difficult to pronounce. Some people call her T, while others use nicknames that begin with the letter T, such as T-Rizzle, T-Bones, T-Bird, and T-Rex. When she was younger, she wanted to be a forensic scientist.
- Bellisario has remarked in interviews that if she weren’t an actor, she would want to be a rock star. She did, however, say that as a child, she was enthralled by the notion of working with the dead. As a result, Bellisario had aspirations of becoming a forensic scientist during her infancy, which included a fascination with morticians and their profession.
- Bellisario wrote, produced, and starred in the short film Exiles in 2013. She wrote and starred in another short film, We Are Here, later that year. She’s also writing, producing, and acting in a third short film called Feed, which will be released in 2017. In conclusion, it is safe to conclude that, in addition to her acting career, she is following in her parents’ footsteps.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.