We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Queen Latifah like What is Queen Latifah WhatsApp number? What is Queen Latifah Phone number? What is Queen Latifah Contact Number? What is Queen Latifah personal WhatsApp number How to meet Queen Latifah? What is Queen Latifah Personal Mobile Number What is Queen Latifah office address ? Who is Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend? Who is Queen Latifah’s better half and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Queen Latifah Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Queen Latifah Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Queen Latifah?
Queen Latifah is an award-winning African-American rapper, singer, music producer, entrepreneur, and actress who was born Dana Elaine Owens. She was one of the first female rap performers to get the attention of the music business. She was the first female rapper to receive an Academy Award nomination. She created a name for herself in hip-hop by talking about black women’s concerns. Domestic abuse, street harassment, and relationship issues were all subjects explored in her songs.
Her warmth, honesty, powerful lyrics, and devotion to both her work and her audience have helped her become one of the most well-known and respected female rappers in the world. She comes from humble beginnings and has created her business solely on her own abilities. Despite her celebrity, she has kept her roots in the earth. Her strong personal values in social responsibility, feminist ideas, and a nonviolence posture have made her a role model, particularly in changing how women in the hip-hop culture are perceived.
Check out below for Queen Latifah Phone Number.
Queen Latifah Wiki/Biography – Queen Latifah Phone Number
Lance and Rita Owens gave birth to Queen Latifah on March 18, 1970 in Newark, New Jersey. Her father worked for the police department. When she was eight years old, her parents split. Her mother reared her in the Baptist religion. Her mother was a driving force behind her musical career.
Lance Owens, her elder brother, worked as a police officer as well. In 1992, he was killed in a motorcycle accident. Latifah gifted him with this motorcycle. In Newark, New Jersey, she attended Catholic School. She was a member of the girls’ basketball team in high school.
She started rapping when she was in high school. When she was in junior year, she founded her first rap group, “Ladies Fresh.” Mark James, a local DJ, was the first person she met. He established the ‘Flavor Unit,’ of which Latifah was a founding member. James recorded a demo of Queen Latifah’s rap song “Princess of the Posse.” This recording drew the attention of Tommy Boy Music, who signed Latifah right away.
This record label released her first song, “Wrath of My Madness,” in 1988. The song was well received, and she was offered a European tour and the chance to sing at the Apollo Theater. Iin 1989, when she was just 19 years old, Latifah launched her debut album, ‘All Hail to the Queen’, which went on to sell more than 1 million copies. That year she performed as referee for UK label Music of Life album ‘1989—The Hustlers Convention’.
|Real Name||Dana Elaine Owens|
|Date of Birth||18 – 03 – 1970|
|Age||51 (as in 2021)|
|Birthplace||Newark, New Jersey|
|School|| Essex Catholic Girls’ High School|
Irvington High School
Queen Latifah Career – Queen Latifah Phone Number
On the bottom level of her flat, Queen put her money into a little video business. She took her firm to the next level by turning it into a record label. She founded ‘Flavor Unit Records and Management Company’ in New Jersey with her old friend Shakim Compere in 1991, when she was barely 21 years old. She was named the company’s CEO. She also tried her hand at acting in the same year. She made her acting debut in the inter-racial romantic drama ‘Jungle Fever.’ She starred in the crime thriller ‘Juice’ in 1992. She quickly landed a starring part in the sitcom “Living Single.” This was a groundbreaking comedic programme.
Her record label had signed 17 rap groups by the end of 1993. One of these ensembles, dubbed “Naughty by Nature,” was a huge hit. This firm published the album ‘Black Reign’ in the same year. This record was a huge success. The next year, she starred in the film “Set it Off,” in which she played a lesbian bank robber. She appeared alongside Jada Smith and Vivica Fox in the film. She appeared in the comedy film ‘Living Out Loud’ two years later, in 1998. This year, she co-produced and released her fourth hip-hop album, “Order in the Court,” alongside Ro Smith.
She co-starred in ‘The Bone Collector’ with Angelina Jolie in 1999. Her musical film, “Chicago,” was a great smash when it was released in 2002. Her romantic comedy performance, ‘Bringing Down the House,’ was a box office hit when it premiered in 2003. She also contributed the song “Do Your Thing” to the soundtrack. Following that, she appeared in a number of films, both starring and supporting parts, with varying critical and box office success, including ‘Scary Movie 3′, ‘Barbershop 2: Back in Business,’ and ‘Kung Faux.’
Her film ‘Taxi,’ which was released in 2004, got mixed reviews. On the musical front, she switched her attention to singing soul music and jazz classics following her last CD, “Order in the Court.” The Dana Owens Album, a collection of soul/jazz standards, was published in 2004. The years 2005-06 were lucrative for her after a two-year hiatus. Her performance on the 2005 album ‘Beauty Shop’ was well-received. Her vocal performance in the blockbuster animated film ‘Ice Age: The Meltdown,’ released in 2006, was also well received. She was also in the romantic comedy “Last Holiday.” Her contribution to the picture was well admired.
In 2007, she wowed her admirers once more with her musical prowess. She starred alongside John Travolta in the film “Hairspray.” She performed a live jazz concert in the renowned Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles. She presented creative arrangements of classics, such as the classic “California Dreaming.” Her album, ‘Travelling Light,’ was released later. This record was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of “Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album.” In the film ‘Life Support,’ she again played an HIV-positive lady.
In the same year, she ventured into production with the film “The Perfect Holiday,” diversifying her profession. She also had a role in this film.
Her crime thriller “Mad Money,” which was released in 2008, received mixed reviews. In the same year, she returned to theatre with a great performance in ‘The Secret Life of Bees.’ In 2009, she sang the song “Oh, Happy Day” with the NJPAC Jubilation Choir for the CD “Oh, Happy Day: An All-Star Music Celebration,” which was released in 2009. She also released an album called ‘Persona’ in the same year.
She sang “Who Can I Turn To” as a duet with Tony Bennett on his album “Duets II” in 2011. She hosted a daytime chat programme called “The Queen Latifah Show” for three years, from 1999 to 2001. In 2013, a new episode of her show premiered. She has also presented a number of award shows. She gave a stunning performance in the film ‘Bessie’ in 2015. In this HBO film, she played renowned vocalist Bessie Smith. This role earned Latifah Emmy and Golden Globe nominations. She is a spokeswoman for the ‘Cover Girl’ cosmetics line. With the firm ‘The Queen Collection,’ she even has her own collection.
She released the album “Black Reign” in 1993, shortly after her brother died. This album was influenced by jazz and reggae. The single ‘U.N.I.T.Y.’ was a massive success. The song was about her triumphing over adversity in her own life, as well as black people triumphing against oppressors. This song cemented her reputation as one of the finest female rappers in the world, as well as earning her her first Grammy nomination.
The 2002 smash musical ‘Chicago,’ starring Richard Gere, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Renee Zellweger, was Latifah’s most lauded film portrayal to date. This film was nominated for an Academy Award in the category of “Best Picture.” Her role as jail matron Mama Morton allowed her to showcase both her singing and acting abilities. Latifah was nominated for an Academy Award for best supporting actress for her role in the film. Despite losing the prize to her co-star Catherine Zeta-Jones, her performance was praised by critics.
In 1995, for her track “U.N.I.T.Y,” she received the coveted Grammy Award for the first time. She was also named ‘Entertainer of the Year’ by the ‘Sammy Davis Jr. Award.’ She received her first Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, and Emmy nomination for her part in the film “Life Support.” She was awarded an honorary doctorate in ‘Humane Letters’ by ‘Delaware State University’ in Dover, Delaware, in June 2011.
Queen Latifah Family
Lancelot Owens Sr., a police officer, and Rita (née Bray), a teacher, are her parents. Lance Owens was her brother’s name, but he perished in a motorcycle accident. She is of African-American ancestry and possesses an American nationality.
|Dad||Lancelot Owens Sr.|
Queen Latifah Relationships and Maritial Status
Since 2013, Eboni Nichols and Queen Latifah have been dating on and off. Eboni Nichols, Queen Latifah’s choreographer, is reported to be expecting their first child together.
From December 2002 through May 2011, Jeanette Jenkins and Queen Latifah were reported to have been dating. In August 2010, Queen Latifah and the personal trainer were seen having a passionate moment aboard Alicia Keys’ yacht.
From February 1992 through February 2001, American music producer Kendu Isaacs and Queen Latifah were reported to have been dating.
|Ex-Girlfriend / Boyfrined|| Jeanette Jenkins|
Queen Latifah Controversies
For years, there have been speculations about Queen Latifah’s sexual orientation, whether she is homosexual or not. She refuses to address it, saying in 2008 to The New York Times, “I don’t have an issue discussing the idea of someone being homosexual, but I do have a problem sharing my personal life.” “It doesn’t matter to me whether people believe I’m homosexual or not. Make whatever assumptions you like. You go ahead and do it anyway.”
In 1996, she was arrested for possession of a loaded pistol and marijuana, and in 2000, she was arrested for driving under the influence in Los Angeles County, and she was sentenced to three years of probation.
Queen Latifah body measurement
Queen Latifah is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 91 kg. She has a body measurement of 45-43-45 inches and wears a bra size of 40D.
Her original hair colour is black, but she has bleached it to a honey blonde. She also has dark brown eyes and has a US shoe size of 10.
|Height (approx.)||5’ 10″|
|Weight (approx.)||91 kg|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||45-43-45|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Queen Latifah net worth – Queen Latifah Phone Number
Queen Latifah net worth in Indian rupees is approximately and in dollars, his net worth is about $ Million.
|Net Worth||$70 Million|
Queen Latifah Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Phone Number||+1(352)217-0992|
|New Phone Number||+1(310)625…….|
|New Phone Number||+1(310)228…….|
|Residence Address||Beverly Hills, CA|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Queen Latifah Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||6.2 Million|
|Facebook page||Queen Latifah|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||7793290|
|Twitter follower in Number||8 Million|
Queen Latifah Facts – Queen Latifah Phone Number
- Queen has six albums under her belt, ranging from soul to jazz to rap; in fact, she is perhaps the most well-known female rapper today. Perhaps she’ll release another hip hop album in the near future! (There are rumours that a “All Hail the Queen II” is on the way.) Listen to “Champion,” from the 2008 AT&T Team USA Olympics Soundtrack, on the JUST WRIGHT site right now to get a sample of her musical ability. However, be aware that the music is quite addicting!
- We can confidently say that Queen has the chops to take on any role, from her beginnings on the small screen with the ’90s Fox sitcom “Living Single” and her own talk show (“The Queen Latifah Show”) to hit films SET IT OFF, CHICAGO (pictured at right), BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE, the ICE AGE movies, HAIRSPRAY, THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES – and now JUST WRIGHT,
- Latifah has won a Golden Globe, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, two Image Awards, a Grammy Award, six more Grammy nominations, an Emmy Award nomination, and an Academy Award nomination for her work in music, cinema, and television.
- Queen recently appeared on Tavis Smiley’s show about her work as a Centennial Ambassador for the Milton Hershey School for children from low-income families, in addition to her commitment to the Haitian relief effort. View a video of her interview with Tavis and learn more about her work for the school in our previous blog article.
- Latifah is a celebrity spokeswoman for CoverGirl cosmetics, Curvation Apparel, Pizza Hut, and Jenny Craig, in addition to her singing and acting endeavours (as if that wasn’t enough). She promotes the CoverGirl Queen Collection of cosmetics for women of colour and has created Curvation Apparel, a range of casual and professional attire for curvaceous women. Last year, she also introduced the “Queen” perfume brand.
- In 1999, Latifah wrote her autobiography, “Ladies First: Revelations of a Strong Woman,” which was released by HarperCollins and became a New York Times bestseller. “Latifah’s optimistic ‘be yourself’ attitude is infectious, and readers will walk away from this book yearning – at least a little bit – to be like Latifah,” says Publishers Weekly.
- Lancelot Jr., Latifah’s older brother, was killed in a motorcycle accident in 1992, and Latifah still carries the key to the motorbike around her neck. She dedicated her 1993 album “Black Reign” to him, and in her book, she talked about how the tragedy affected her and how she fought to heal.
- She is in good health. Jenny Craig representative dropped 20 pounds with the weight-reduction programme and has maintained her weight loss for years. I don’t really follow a diet. I try to keep everything in moderation, exercise often, and eat healthily. I consume a lot of veggies and lean proteins, as well as plenty of water. Not to mention the fact that she is just 40 years old yet appears to be in her thirties!
- Her admirers adore her. Her Queen has over 730,000 Twitter followers and a plethora of fan sites. People adore her, whether it’s for her musical or acting talent, inner strength, incredible kindness, or just her capacity to inspire us all.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.