We are going to give to you the answers to the frequently asked questions by enthusiasts and fans of Robert Pattinson like What is Robert Pattinson WhatsApp number? What is Robert Pattinson Phone number? What is Robert Pattinson Contact Number? What is Robert Pattinson personal WhatsApp number How to meet Robert Pattinson? What is Robert Pattinson Personal Mobile Number What is Robert Pattinson office address? and so forth. You will likewise become familiar with Robert Pattinson Phone Number Email, salary, status, instagram twitter and facebook accounts, age, total assets wiki and More. So continue reading to learn about Robert Pattinson Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number.
Who is Robert Pattinson?
Robert Thomas Pattinson is an actor, model, producer, and musician from the United Kingdom. He is best recognised for playing ‘Cedric Diggory’ in ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,’ as well as ‘Edward Cullen’ in the ‘Twilight’ film series. Pattinson, who was born in London, England, began acting in high school. At the age of 15, he made his professional debut in the popular film “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” Later, he was cast in the ‘Twilight’ film series, which was based on Stephenie Meyer’s ‘Twilight’ novel series. Pattinson portrays the vampire ‘Edward Cullen’ in five films in the series.
The films were a huge hit, and Pattinson gained international fame as a result of them. He has received numerous accolades, including the ‘Hollywood Film Festival’ award and the ‘Scream Award.’ He was also named one of Time magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the World” and Forbes’ “Most Powerful Celebrities in the World.” He is also known for his charity initiatives, and via his work with the “Cancer Bites Campaign,” he has helped raise cancer awareness. In addition, he has worked with the ‘Prostate Cancer Research Foundation.’
Check out below for Robert Pattinson Phone Number.
Robert Pattinson Wiki/Biography – Robert Pattinson Phone Number
Robert Pattinson was born in London, England, on May 13, 1986. His father Richard used to work for a modelling agency and his mother Clare used to import classic cars from America. He has two sisters as well.
He had a strong ambition to be a performer since he was a child, despite his shyness. He was also influenced by his older sister, singer Lizzy Pattinson. His father was a big supporter of his decision to pursue acting. Later, he studied at the ‘Harrodian School,’ a private school in Barnes, England, where he was a member of the ‘Barnes Theatrical Club,’ a prestigious theatre programme.
|Real Name||Robert Thomas Pattinson|
|Date of Birth||13 – 05 – 1986|
|Age||35 (as in 2021)|
|School|| Tower House School|
The Harrodian School
Robert Pattinson Career – Robert Pattinson Phone Number
In the year 2004, Pattinson began his acting career. His performances, however, garnered notice, and he was discovered in 2003, at the age of 17. He had roles in the German made-for-television film Ring of the Nibelungs and filmmaker Mira Nair’s costume drama Vanity Fair the following year.
Similarly, he was in the Royal Court Theatre’s UK debut of The Woman Before, but was sacked just before the opening night and replaced by Tom Riley. Then, in 2006, he starred in The Haunted Airman, a psychological thriller that aired on BBC Four. In 2007, he appeared as a supporting character in The Bad Mother’s Handbook, a one-off television drama based on Kate Long’s best-selling novel.
In addition, he starred in the film ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,’ as well as ‘The Haunted Airman.’ He also played Edward Cullen in the 2008 film Twilight, which was based on Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling novel of the same name. He auditioned for the role of Edward Cullen, a century-old vampire in love, based on this film. Catherine Hardwicke, the film’s director, hosted the audition in her bedroom. The next year, he reprised his role as Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga: New Moon, a Twilight sequel.
This film grossed a total of $709,827,462 in its international release. Remember Me, which he executive produced and acted in, was released in 2010. In 2011, he played Jacob Jankowski in the film adaptation of Sara Gruen’s novel of the same name, Water for Elephants. In the same year, he had a cameo in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 as Edward Cullen. This film also allows him, a guitarist and keyboardist who adores Van Morrison, to keep his musical ambitions alive, as the Twilight soundtrack has two songs by the actor.
He returned to the role of Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 the following year. In 2015, he appeared in Werner Herzog’s film adaption of Gertrude Bell’s biography Queen of the Desert. He also appeared in the film The Childhood of a Leader in the same year. In 2016, he appeared in a James Gray-directed film for Paramount Pictures. In 2008 and 2009, People Magazine named him one of the “Sexiest Men Alive.”
Pattinson featured in The Lighthouse, a black-and-white psychological horror film produced by Paramount Pictures and Plan B Entertainment based on The Lost City of Z. He also walked the runway for Dior’s Menswear Summer 2017 Collection.
Between Twilight series roles, he appeared in films such as Remember Me (2010) and Water for Elephants (2011), both of which he co-starred in with Reese Witherspoon. In 2012, he played a young millionaire Eric Packer in the drama Cosmopolis, which was one of his most difficult performances to date. Audiences and critics alike greeted this series with enthusiasm. David Cronenberg directed the picture, which stars Juliette Binoche, Paul Giamatti, and Samantha Morton.
After Twilight ended, the heartthrob craze died down a little, and he went on to star in critically acclaimed films. In the Australian dystopian thriller The Rover, he co-starred alongside Guy Pierce (2014). In Cronenberg’s Maps of the Stars, he also played a limo driver (2014). He went on to play explorer Henry Costin in the biographical adventure The Lost City of Z (2017) before starring as a bank robber in the indie crime drama Good Time (2017).
In 2018, he co-starred alongside Mia Wasikowska in the western comedy Damsel and with Juliette Binoche in the sci-fi film High Life. In the same year, he appeared in the critically acclaimed psychological horror film The Lighthouse as Willem Dafoe. Even he had a big role in The King, a play based on William Shakespeare’s historical works.
In March of this year, he starred in Christopher Nolan’s film “Tenet.” Elizabeth Debicki, John David Washington, and Dimple Kapadia all have major roles in the film. In addition, beginning with Matt Reeves’ planned 2021 picture The Batman, he will play Batman in the DC Extended Universe. Pattinson began modelling when he was 12 years old, but his work began to dwindle four years later. He lamented the lack of modelling work on his masculine appearance in December 2008. She appeared in the commercial campaign for Hackett’s autumn 2007 collection and as a model for British teen magazines.
Burberry offered her a £1 million agreement to be the face of their brand in November 2010, but she declined. He was named the new face of Dior Homme fragrance in June 2013. Between 2013 and 2020, he appeared in three television and print advertisements for the scent. Robert Pattinson: 1000 Lives is a book that collects his photos from the 2013 campaign. In February 2016, he was named the first ambassador of Dior Homme Menswear, and he was photographed by Karl Lagerfeld and Peter Lindbergh for a number of the brand’s print collection ads.
Pattinson also composes his own music and plays the guitar and piano. On the Twilight album, he sang two songs: “Never Think,” which he co-wrote with Sam Bradley, and “Let Me Sign.” He also teamed with Nottingham band Tindersticks in February 2019, releasing a new tune “Willow” for the High Life original soundtrack. Pattinson is also a supporter of ECPAT UK’s Stop Sex Trafficking of Children and Young People campaign, which aims to prevent human trafficking. Pattinson has been named the GO Campaign’s first ambassador. He also participates in a variety of projects and donates money to various charities.
‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,’ a British-American fantasy film, was Robert Pattinson’s first major feature. The film chronicles Harry Potter’s fourth year at the ‘Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,’ where he is chosen to compete in the ‘Triwizard Tournament.’ It is based on JK Rowling’s novel of the same name. In the film, Pattinson portrayed ‘Cedric Diggory.’ The movie was a great hit, grossing about $900 million globally.
The 2008 romantic fantasy picture “Twilight,” based on Stephenie Meyer’s popular novel of the same name, was Pattinson’s second fantasy film.
Pattinson plays Edward Cullen, a vampire who falls in love with Bella Swan, played by Kristen Stewart, in the film. The film continues Edward and his family’s efforts to keep Bella safe from other vampires with nefarious motives. The movie was a box office hit, grossing about $400 million. It received largely mixed reviews and was nominated for various accolades. Pattinson made his film debut in ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon,’ a sequel to ‘Twilight,’ in 2009.
The picture, directed by Chris Weitz, starring Pattinson and Stewart as Edward and Bella, respectively. Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Rachelle Lefevre, Billy Burke, and Peter Facinelli were among the cast members. The film was a financial success, grossing over $700 million worldwide. Despite generally unfavourable reviews, the film earned a number of honours, including the ‘ShoWest Fandango Fan Choice Award’ for ‘Best Movie of 2009.’
Robert Pattinson has earned multiple honours for his outstanding acting abilities. He has won multiple ‘Teen Choice Awards’ and ‘Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards’ for his performance in the ‘Twilight’ series. He won the ‘Nickelodeon UK Kids’ Choice Award’ for ‘Favorite UK Actor’ in 2012 and 2013. Pattinson also won the ‘Hollywood Film Festival’ prize in 2009 for his work in the film ‘Twilight.’ For his work in the film ‘Water for Elephants,’ he was nominated for a ‘People’s Choice Award’ for ‘Favorite Movie Actor’ in 2011. He was nominated for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ at the ‘Australian Film Critics’ Awards,’ as well as the ‘Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards,’ for his role in the 2014 film ‘The Rover.’
Robert Pattinson Family
Richard Pattinson is his father’s name, and Clare Pattinson is his mother’s name. He has a sister named Victoria and a sister named Elizabeth “Lizzy” Pattinson. Furthermore, he is of British nationality, and his ethnicity is unknown. His father worked for a vehicle import company, and his mother for a modelling agency.
|Sister||Victoria Pattinson |
Elizabeth “Lizzy” Pattinson
Robert Pattinson Relationships and Maritial Status
Pattinson dated the girl next door before he became a famous Hollywood celebrity. When the Water for Elephants actor moved from the United Kingdom to Los Angeles in 2006, the pair reportedly called it quits after three years of dating.
Some Twilight fans believed Pattinson and Reed had a real-life fling at the height of their celebrity. The O.C. alum, on the other hand, was quick to debunk the reports.
While it wasn’t with Reed, Pattinson did have a romance with one of his Twilight co-stars. Stewart was first linked to the former Harry Potter actor in mid-2009, and the two dated for nearly four years – until the Panic Room star was pictured with Sanders, sparking infidelity suspicions.
In 2013, Pattinson was linked to the daughter of Sean Penn and Robin Wright, although the model said that the relationship was completely platonic.
In September 2014, the Good Time star moved on with the “Cellophane” singer, and the two were engaged within six months. They eventually broke up in 2017. Twigs revealed that she had been subjected to “truly, really deeply horrible” bigotry from followers.
Pattinson had been dating the model Suki Waterhouse they were “both extremely cool, decent and normal people and fun-loving.” The twosome have walked out together on multiple occasions, despite keeping much of their affair under wraps. In 2019, the King actor expressed his intention to keep his relationship private.
|Ex-Girlfriend|| Nina Schubert|
Robert Pattinson Controversies
Kristen Stewart had an affair with married director Rupert Sanders while dating Robert Pattinson. Fans were startled when photographs of the actor locking lips with her Snow White and the Huntsman director leaked in 2012, after the Twilight stars had been linked since 2008 and it was believed that the Harry Potter star was looking to propose to Stewart.
Stewart publicly apologised to Pattinson, while Sanders termed the affair a “momentary slip.” The actor claims it was simply a kiss in the end, but she felt publicly bludgeoned by the press. “You know what I mean when I say we lived in a different time?” She told Howard Stern, “I feel like the slut-shaming that went down was so stupid.” The Twilight actors, like Sanders and his wife, eventually split up.
Robert Pattinson body measurement
Robert Pattinson is 6 feet 1 inch tall, according to his physique measurements. His hair is light brown, and he has blue eyes. He weighs 75 kg and wears a size 10 shoe.
|Height (approx.)||6’ 1″|
|Weight (approx.)||75 kg|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
Robert Pattinson net worth – Robert Pattinson Phone Number
Robert Pattinson net worth is about $100 million .
|Net Worth||$100 million|
Robert Pattinson Phone Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id
|Old Robert Pattinson Phone Number||+1(323)1920-5839|
|New Robert Pattinson Phone Number||+1(323)684…….|
|New Robert Pattinson Phone Number||+1(323)054…….|
|Robert Pattinson WhatsApp Number||+1(323)684…….|
|Residence Address||Los Feliz, Los Angeles|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Robert Pattinson Social Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||694k|
|Facebook page||Robert Pattinson|
|Facebook Followers in Number||2.4 Million|
|Twitter follower in Number||158.7K|
Robert Pattinson Facts – Robert Pattinson Phone Number
- Robert Pattinson is not only a talented actor, but also a skilled musician. Pattinson began learning guitar and piano at the age of four, long before he imagined a career on the big screen. He has recorded various songs in his adult life, including a few for Twilight (2008). He’s also featured on the soundtracks for Damsel (2018), in which he co-stars with Mia Wasikowska, and High Life (2018), in which he also stars.
- Pattinson didn’t seem to follow the rules when he was younger. In 2017, while appearing on The Howard Stern Show, the actor said that he was expelled from a private school for stealing and then selling filthy publications.
- Robert Pattinson wasn’t always such a sought-after celebrity. The actor was deleted from what was intended to be his feature debut in the early 2000s. Pattinson was likely ecstatic to see himself on the big screen after landing the role of Reese Witherspoon’s kid in Mira Nair’s Vanity Fair (2004). Unfortunately, he discovered his role had been deleted from the film when attending a viewing.
- After more than a decade, Pattinson had established himself as an actor who inspires directors to write roles for him. “I spotted a poster from their previous movie [Heaven Knows What] on a website and sent a crazy, obsessive email saying, ‘I know, I know.’” he explained when asked how he got cast as the lead in Josh and Benny Safdie’s Good Time (2007). ‘It’s supposed to be,’ says the narrator.
- Pattinson has been nominated for a number of Razzie Awards, despite not been nominated for an Academy Award or a Golden Globe. If you’re unfamiliar with the Golden Raspberry Awards, they’re a parody-style presentation that honours the year’s worst performances. Pattinson was nominated for a number of awards for his work as Edward Cullen in the Twilight trilogy. For his work as Edward Cullen, he was nominated twice for Worst Actor, once for Worst Supporting Actor, and three times for Worst Screen Couple alongside Kristen Stewart.
- Variety asked Robert Pattinson if he remembered the first R-rated film he ever saw while promoting The Lighthouse at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2019. He recalls being desperate to see Congo, a 1995 jungle adventure film that received seven Razzie nominations, including Worst Picture. Pattinson praised the picture as a “masterpiece,” though he hasn’t seen it since. In the actor’s defence, Roger Ebert gave the film (which stars a talking gorilla) three stars, and it has since become something of a cult classic.
- Pattinson has never been in a TV series despite having worked as an actor since the early 2000s and having 39 credits on his IMDb page. If there’s one thing we’ve learned from observing Pattinson’s career thus far, it’s that he’s everything from predictable. Maybe he’ll show up on the tiny screen one day.
- Pattinson is not just adored by Twilight fans and independent film enthusiasts alike, but he has also influenced an astronomer. Timur Kryachko of Russia called a 1.4-mile diameter asteroid “246789 Pattinson,” according to UPI. After discovering the asteroid through his telescope in 2014, the amateur astronomer had it registered with the International Astronomical Union.
- While many admirers would have debated this point years ago, Dr. Julian De Silva, a cosmetic surgeon, did not officially name Robert Pattinson the Most Beautiful Man in the World until early 2020. According to CNN, De Silva made his decision based on the Beauty Phi Golden Ratio. According to reports, The Batman star received a “correct” score of 92.15 percent.
- Is it possible that Pattinson may appear in the upcoming Star Wars trilogy? Who knows, but we know the actor would be interested. And one of the characters he’d be interested in playing might surprise you. In 2013, when questioned about visiting a galaxy far, far away, he said, “In Star Wars?” Without a doubt. “Without a doubt.”
- Pattinson dropped out of college to pursue his acting career after landing the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire when he was 17 years old.
- Though Pattinson is most known for a few strange parts in small films, he clearly enjoys large franchises as well. “Big movies, generally, the parts aren’t as interesting—at least the stuff that was coming my way,” Pattinson said to Variety in 2019. Though the actor admits that he had his eye on the role of the Caped Crusader.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.