Roberto Firmino Phone Number
Roberto Firmino Phone Number is +44 7418600510. New Roberto Firmino Phone Numbers are given below:
|Old Roberto Firmino Phone Number||+44 7418600510|
|New Roberto Firmino Phone Number||+44 70010XXXX|
|2nd Roberto Firmino Phone Number||+44 73978XXXX|
Roberto Firmino WhatsApp Number
|Roberto Firmino WhatsApp Number||+44 70010XXXX|
Roberto Firmino House Address
|Roberto Firmino House Address||Mossley Hill, Liverpool|
Roberto Firmino Email Id
|Roberto Firmino Email Idemail@example.com|
Roberto Firmino Website
Roberto Firmino Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||13.3 Million|
Roberto Firmino Facts
- Roberto Firmino was born on October 2, 1991, in Marceio, Alagoas, to Jose Roberto and Mariana Cicero, from an impoverished household. His parents lived in a seedy neighborhood rife with criminals, and they had to work hard to keep Roberto away from harmful influences. Roberto’s mother wouldn’t let him leave the house until he was old enough to take care of himself.
- Roberto worked for his father, who had a business selling water bottles. That was the family’s only source of income, and it was difficult for them to make ends meet on that meager income. Roberto had no desire to work in the family business and instead preferred to play football. He’d been a fan of the sport since he was six years old. Despite his parents’ best efforts to keep an eye on him, he would discover methods to get away.
- “Roberto would get up earlier than everyone else and sneak out without making a peep,” his mother said. Roberto’s parents only permitted him to go out and play football after his neighbors noticed how good he was at it. Everyone in the neighborhood admired him, and the family began to believe that he would be the one to make a difference in their lives.
- At the age of thirteen, he joined Clube de Regatas Brasil’s youth system, where he mastered all of the fundamentals of professional football. He was discovered by a dentist in his late adolescence, who offered him to play for the Brazilian football team ‘Figueirense,’ and thus began a new chapter in his life.
- Although he is now regarded as a creative forward, he began his career with Figueirense as a defensive midfielder. In 2009, he made his debut for the club as a substitute player, and his team lost to Ponte Preta in a Brazilian second-tier football match.
- He made a strong recovery the following season, scoring eight goals in 36 appearances. This was crucial in his club’s promotion to serie A. Roberto’s stats impressed Hoffenheim 1899, and he was hired. Hoffenheim 1899 was one of the few European clubs who maintained a close eye on new Brazilian talent, and they fell in love with him.
- Roberto’s adventure with the German Bundesliga team began in December 2010 with a five-year contract. His move to the European football scene became official during the January transfer window of 2011, and the team’s manager, Ernst Tanner, was already impressed by the fresh Brazilian talent that had joined his squad.
- Roberto scored his debut goal against Eintracht Frankfurt in April 2011 and went on to score three goals in the first 11 games of the season. Despite spending less time on the field, Roberto managed to score seven goals at the end of the 2011-12 season, which was no small feat. As a result, his fame in Germany grew a little more.
- The English Premier League, the world’s most watched football event, was one castle that had yet to be conquered. Roberto scored 22 goals in 37 games for his German club in the 2013-14 season, with 16 of those goals coming in the Bundesliga. Roberto has attracted a lot of attention from Premier League teams as a result of his success. Roberto won the Breakthrough Player of the Season title at the end of the season.
- Roberto was also approached by Lokomotiv Moscow in Russia, but he chose to stay with Hoffenheim and extended his contract for another three years in 2014. Despite the contract, 2014-15 proved to be his final season with the German club as he moved on to greater and better things.
- He was playing in the Copa America when Liverpool and Hoffenheim agreed to a trade worth a stunning 29 million pounds. The agreement was reached in mid-2015, and his transfer was completed in July of that year, with Roberto receiving a number 11 shirt.
- He made his Liverpool debut against Stoke City in the 2015-16 season, and his club came out on top. Despite the fact that he was signed for a large sum of money, Liverpool’s coach decided to utilize Roberto exclusively as a substitute for the first five games. Jurgen Klopp took over as coach after Brendan Rogers stepped down, and knowing Roberto’s ability, he encouraged him to play.
- Roberto’s performance on the field much beyond everyone’s expectations, and he became one of Liverpool’s top goal scorers. Because of his four goals in five games in January 2016, he was named player of the month.
- With ten Premier League goals, he finished the 2015-16 season as Liverpool’s top scorer. His performance improved even more the next season, when he scored 11 goals and helped his side finish in the top four teams in the league. In the 2017-18 season, he improved even more, as his team became the first in Premier League history to win four straight league matches by a margin of at least three goals.
- His desire of playing for his country came realized in October 2014, when he was called up for a friendly match against Turkey and scored his first goal against Austria in the next friendly encounter.
- Roberto Firmino is a husband and father. In June 2017, he married Larissa Pereira in his hometown. They have two daughters together.
- Roberto’s family has a history of hardship, but he has lifted his family out of poverty through his dedication and hard work.
- Despite being a fitness enthusiast, Roberto has had run-ins with the law due to his excessive drinking. He was detained for drunk driving in Liverpool in December 2016, and he was only allowed to flee after paying a hefty fine.
- He is affectionately known as ‘Bobby’ among his Liverpool colleagues and supporters.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.