Tovino Thomas Phone Number
Tovino Thomas is a well-known actor and model from India. He is well known for his contributions to the Malayalam and Tamil film industries. The actor rose to prominence after portraying Perumpparambil Appu in the Malayalam film Ennu Ninte Moideen. In 2018, he came up on top of Kochi Times’ list of most desirable guys. On his social media sites, he has millions of fans from all around the world who adore him.
Tovino Thomas was born on January 21, 1989, in Irinjalakuda, Kerala, India, to a wealthy Syro-Malabar Catholic family. Ellikal Thomas, an advocate, was his father’s name, and Sheela Thomas, a housewife, was his mother’s name. Tingston Thomas is his brother, while Dhanya Thomas is his sister.
Tovino Thomas started his career as a model, appearing in ads for Silver Storm Theme Park in Athirappilly, Indulekha Hair Care Oil, and other brands. With 2012, he made his Malayalam cinema debut in Prabhuvinte Makkal. He worked as an assistant-realizer in Roopesh Peethambaran’s ‘Theevram’ before starting his acting career. He gained notoriety for his portrayal of the villain in ABCD (2013). After appearing in a number of films as a supporting character.
In 2014, Tovino and Mohanlal co-starred in the film Koothara. He garnered accolades for his portrayal of Perumparambil Appu in the 2015 film’ Ennu Ninte Moideen.’ In Guppy, he played the role of The Jus Varkey ( 2016).
In 2017, Tovino co-starred with Prithviraj in the horror flick Ezra as a police officer. The film grossed Rs 50 crore at the movie office. Oru Mexican Aparatha, a collegiate politician who played Pauly in his next film, was his next project. The picture did well at the box office. In 2017, he followed up with a sports comedy directed by Basil Joseph –Goda. Tovino and his director, John Paul George, have launched a production business called Guppy.
The film Tharangam(2017) was released on September 29th and received a lot of great feedback from critics, thanks to Arun Dominic’s dark comedy style. In 2018, Tovino released a slew of films, including Aami and Theevandi, both of which did well at the box office. He played a villain in Maari 2 while Dhanush played the male lead. In addition to Maari 2, he was a member of Virus, Tick Tock, Kalki, Ente Ummante Peru, Lucifer, and Uyarain. He appeared in the movie Kalki and Edakkad Battalion 06 lately. Pallichattambi, 563 St. Charles Street, and Thallumala are Tovino’s future films. He recently starred in Karikku: Gym Boys, a Malayalam online series.
|Old Tovino Thomas Phone Number||+91 9090213229|
|New Tovino Thomas Phone Number||+91 785764XXXX|
|2nd Tovino Thomas Phone Number||+91 820005XXXX|
Tovino Thomas WhatsApp Number
|Tovino Thomas WhatsApp Number||+91 785764XXXX|
Tovino Thomas House Address
|House Address||Irinjalakuda, Kerala|
Tovino Thomas Email Id
|Email Id||Not Available|
Tovino Thomas Website
Tovino Thomas Social Media Profiles
|Instagram follower in Number||6 Million|
|Facebook page||Tovino Thomas|
|Facebook Page likes in Number||1796537|
|Twitter follower in Number||380.4K|
Tovino Thomas Facts
- In January of this year, his film ‘Guppy’ was re-released to a considerably warmer reception.
- Tovino may not have an industry godfather, but he does have a success storey in common with another young performer, Nivin Pauly. Nivin Pauly and Tovino Pauly are cousins and have a good bond. They could even be able to share a screen one day!
- Before being married, Tovino and his wife Lidiya courted for ten years. Their love storey began in high school, and Tovino thanks his wife with unwavering support during difficult times. Izza Thomas is the couple’s daughter.
- Actors must be well-versed in their own profession. Tovino has stated that his passion in movies began at a young age. In a 2017 interview, he stated that his favourite film was ‘Into The Wild,’ a Hollywood film based on Christopher McCandless’ true-life storey.
- Most of us have no idea where our favourite celebs worked prior to becoming famous, but Tovino Thomas worked as a software engineer at Cognizant Technologies in Chennai. Tovino left his employment after only a few months since he was dissatisfied with it. Early offers to work in films were made to him, but they fell through. However, the actor believes that the early setbacks were a blessing in disguise.
- Tovino, a self-described introvert, spoke about his journey in high school, from shy kid to school leader to eventually Mr.Thrissur, in an interview. The strength of the roles he chooses today reflects that confidence.
- No red-blooded Indian parent would imagine of their child quitting a secure tech job to pursue something as erratic as acting, which may explain why Tovino’s parents were hesitant to back his ambitions. They even gave him a deadline – one year – to meet his objectives or he’d be forced to return to the software sector. The actor has a positive relationship with his parents and considers his father to be his most important critic.
- Modeling appears to be an excellent stepping stone into the film industry. Tovino Thomas talks about his personal difficulties with a job that gave him more exposure but also more challenges. He was informed he wasn’t cut out for a career in movies. He was even refused payment for his services by an advertising director. Tovino, enraged, remarked that they would one day be unable to afford him. He seemed to have kept his word.
- Many performers work behind the scenes in movies, becoming producers, directors, and even screenwriters. Tovino was a part of the Roopesh Peethambaran and Dulquer Salman’s ‘Theevram’ pre-production team.
- Tovino is most known for his role in the film ‘ABCD.’ His true debut was in ‘Prabhuvinte Makkal,’ as any fan would know. Tovino, on the other hand, has previously appeared in short films such as “Grisaille” and “Jalakam,” as well as a music album.
We are much obliged you read to the end of this story! We would like you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
DISCLAIMER: The above data is sourced from different sites/media reports. The site doesn’t ensure exactness and precision of the figures.